The app is not able to connect to the device, while connecting it's actually crushing.
This thing is an utter piece of junk. The app WILL NOT connect with the device. I got two of them. The app can see them. My phone's normal Bluetooth can see them. But the app will not connect to either of them ("fail to connect" error), and my phone will not pair with them ("cannot communicate with TimeFlip" error). I have turned my phone off and on, pulled the devices out of their housings (in case the plastic and/or magnets were causing interference), taken the batteries out of the devices and then put them back in. Nothing is working. These are, at this point, expensive and ineffectual paperweights, since they don't weigh enough to actually hold and paper down.
Looks cool It would be great if you support English while integrating other services
Timeflip The app and device works fine, not best design but I wish it is temporarily
* new icons added, old icons updated
* localized task default name updated for all icons
* for login and registration forms email keyboard used for email fields
* passwords restricted to 6 characters long
* handle old icons=>new icons conversion on tasks in local DB and in other services
* do not cache request header added for service api requests
My Effectiveness: todo lists, tasks, goals and more for personal productivity!
Lists by category of tasks to do, see, read, shop and visit with reminders!