Browse and rate popular gluten free products!
Now also try Recipes Beta! Search for and view gluten free recipes from across the web!
• For Members - A searchable Food and Drink Directory listing thousands of products suitable for a gluten-free diet. With scan, search and category listings to choose from, shopping for your gluten-free diet has never been easier.
• For Members – A searchable Eating Out Venue Guide with a range of cuisines and venue types offering food for the gluten-free diet. Use your location services to find venues near you and the app will take you there.
• A Label Guide to help you understand food labelling, support your shopping and help you choose food from the mainstream supermarket aisles.
• A Gluten-free Checklist which guides you through those foods that are gluten-free, those you need to check and those which contain gluten.
• Eating out tips so you can eat more easily using our hints and tips, including questions to ask and things to check to safeguard your health.
• Latest news from Coeliac UK.
• Information about Coeliac UK and how to contact us.
It has all you need for a gluten free diet that excludes foods containing gluten. Gluten is a protein composite found in wheat (including kamut and spelt), barley, rye and triticale. A gluten-free diet is the only medically accepted treatment for celiac disease. Celiac disease is an autoimmune disease attacking the small intestine due to the presence of gluten. Dermatitis herpetiformis (DH) is a form of celiac disease in which gluten causes the immune system to attack the skin; therefore a gluten-free diet is essential. People with these diseases are considered gluten intolerant. There is a minority of people who suffer from wheat intolerance alone and are tolerant to gluten. Gluten sensitivity is another reason people will choose to go gluten-free.
We will continue updating this application with new recipes on a regular basis.
You can search for recipes by name, ingredient, etc. The search feature is under the menu (press the menu key).
Please see the donation version in the market if you wish to support. This version will remain free and complete.
New phones are being release weekly and it is impossible to test with every new model. Please email the developer with any issues. Thanks. Phones known to have issues: HTC EVO 4g, HTC Inspire, HTC Desire HD. I am working on compatibility for these.
If you feel a recipe is not safe, please email the developer with the recipe title and why it should be removed. Thanks.
New features in 2.0.0: Search, add favorites, share, and faster load times
If you can't eat wheat or gluten and you're out and about and need to find somewhere to eat, the Coeliac Map is here to help. Features user-submitted reviews of Coeliac friendly venues around the UK and further afield.
If you know of somewhere great, or somewhere to avoid, please please submit it to the map, either using the android app, or on the website. Share the knowledge you have to help other Coeliacs.
Those of us who are gluten-sensitive or have been diagnosed with Celiac Disease know just how difficult it is when faced with the prospect of dining out with friends and family. This Android App has been designed to make it easier for you to not only find a safe, gluten free place to eat but to easily pick out those items that are Gluten Free.
-- On-the-go access to thousands of personal, user-submitted Gluten Free Dining and Travel REVIEWS.
-- Reviews of restaurants, bakeries, markets, hotels/resorts, B&Bs, cruises, and even colleges -- in the U.S. and around the world
-- Map each business and link to their website
-- Social sharing
-- Dedicated pages for chain restaurants offering GF Menus, with links to their menus, locations, coupons, and more
-- near2there reminder service to alert you when you're near one of your "must try" restaurants
-- Calendar with GF events around the country
-- Coupons offered by GF-friendly restaurants
-- Link to recent Gluten Free Travel Blog posts
-- Live Streaming Gluten Free News
-- Community forum for sharing gluten free news with other users
- A categorized list of Gluten Free restaurants
- General information, including phone # and contact details from the app
- Easy directions
- Location display (map)
- Reviews including cross contamination, price, ambiance and MORE!!!
- An interactive map with plotted locations of Gluten Free restaurants.
- Facebook page
- Gluten Free Dining Card
- Link to Singapore Celiacs website
Currently London-based, but users are encouraged to add new places as they find them.
It's important to note that all the locations in the application come from users like you - if there are no spots in your area, please add some! We go through each listing manually so it may take a few days to see your contribution.
* Gluten-free-agram: Take photos of glutenfree venues or meals at locations you go to.
* Activity feed: See what's going on around you. Great for exploring when you travel!
* Interactive map with easy filters to search gluten-free options by restaurant, retailer and indie
* Find events related to gluten-free and celiac lifestyles (powered via Meetup)
* Call a location, get directions or visit a location's website
* Submit tips and share your opinion with fellow GlutenFree Finder users
* Rate the best gluten-free locations and note whether a place has a dedicated menu or is paleo friendly
*Add new gluten-free locations to the database to help grow the best free resource for the community
Enthoose GlutenFree is a work in progress and grows with our community. New features are planned and updated regularly. Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you would like to see next. Follow @enthoose on Twitter for the latest news.
"Love the ease of use"
You love eating Kentucky Fried Chicken but you’re on a gluten free diet. Is there anything on their menu that you can eat?
What about your children? The doctor has suggested a gluten allergy might be at the root of some problems. But they’re kids; they like to go to McDonalds, just like all of their friends do.
Don’t deprive yourself or your family when faced with a gluten free diet. There’s just no need for it when you can download Gluten Free Fast Food to your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. This handy, quick reference shows you the gluten free options at your favorite fast food restaurants.
Standing in line at your local Dairy Queen, scanning the menu and wondering if there’s anything there that you can eat? Don’t worry, just open up the Gluten Free Fast Food app and you’ll know instantly what they offer that fits your special diet.
Go ahead and enjoy picking up something yummy at Wendy’s, Taco Bell, Subway, Arby’s and a ton of other establishments that you love to frequent. These eateries cater to the masses and also to those, like you, who eat gluten-free. You are a valued customer and more and more places are putting great food on their menu that’s safe for you to eat when avoiding gluten.
You can treat yourself to a Chargrilled Chicken Fillet at Chick-Fil-A, a Low Carb Thickburger at Hardee’s, or Fresh Apple Fries at Burger King. Food doesn’t have to be boring just because it lacks gluten!
Look at some of the features you get in Gluten Free Fast Food:
* Really easy to use, attractive interface
* Find out instantly what gluten-free menu items are available from each of the most popular fast food restaurants
* Always have a handy, ready resource and reference at your fingertips – take it with you when you go out to dine
You may be eating gluten free but you have choices, lots of them. Thanks to this app, you’ll know what and where they are.
Download Gluten Free Fast Food now and treat yourself and your family to a meal out at your favorite eatery tonight.
*Always double-check with food provider; our information comes from their websites, but is subject to change/inaccuracies.
Now included in the Chick-fil-A app is Mobile Ordering (where available) and Mobile Pay.
Are you in a hurry and craving an original Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich®, Waffle Potato Fries®, and a milkshake? Just choose a participating Chick-fil-A Restaurant, order your favorite menu items, and come by the Restaurant to receive your delicious food on the same day. The Chick-fil-A App will prompt you to “check in” when you arrive at the Restaurant. We will prepare your order upon check-in, so it will be hot and fresh every time. This functionality is now available in more than 130 restaurants across the chain, with more added throughout 2015.
Rather eat in the restaurant? Load up your Chick-fil-A Mobile Pay account and pay with your phone via scan at the register.
• Get your Chick-fil-A order more quickly and more conveniently ordering and paying for your food on your own time and skipping the line.
• Your most recent orders will always be available the next time you order, which makes using the app even easier the second, third, fourth or fifth time. (You get the idea.)
• Select any participating Chick-fil-A Restaurant. We will continue to add more Mobile Ordering locations, so keep checking back if your favorite Restaurant is not offering Mobile Ordering today.
• Load value onto your Mobile Pay account and pay by scanning your app at the register.
• Browse the entire Chick-fil-A menu and add all your special requests, extras and sauces.
• Exclusive to our mobile ordering customers is curbside food delivery to your car at participating restaurants.
Legal Terms & Conditions of Use: http://www.chick-fil-a.com/legal
It's good for your diet plan.
Such as :
Chermoula kingfish with moroccan beans
Tandoori lamb cutlets with bombay potatoes
Roasted chat potato and herb salad
Chicken and mango salad
Roast marmalade chicken with winter salad
Grilled eggplant with feta, walnuts and honey dressing
Lemon, basil and ricotta risotto
Paprika chicken with quinoa tabbouleh
Pork with pan fried apples
Braised broad beans
Jaffa crepe stack
Oysters with mango & basil salsa
Wheat-free prawn, tomato & olive pasta
Haloumi, tomato, cucumber and mint salad
Panna cotta with pawpaw in lime syrup
Highlight Feature :
Less Size App
Fast & easy to Read
Lightweight your phone, Load data from could.
Less button and menu, Easy to use
Now We have 1400+ Gluten Free recipes menus. If you like diet food and like gluten free food in this app we will append more.
Please enjoy your meal with The Gluten Free Recipes App.
Dynamique, toute l'actualité se rapportant à l'univers du sans gluten, les restaurants, les boutiques bio ainsi que quelques petites touches d'humour y sont traitées dès que l'information s'y prête.
Une carte de France des restaurants 100% sans gluten ainsi que ceux proposant des plats sans gluten y sont présentés et vous trouverez aussi une carte des boutiques bio !
The Gluten Free Eating Out App lists your nearest Gluten Free venue including restaurants, cafes, and take away outlets from our online database that is constantly being updated by your valued suggestions and our teams research. You can even search by Venue Name, Suburb, City or Keyword
The Gluten Free Eating Out App even gives you the ability to suggest a new venue. You can do this anytime by using the suggest tab in the app.
We are constantly looking for ways to update and improve this app. So please feel free to give us your feedback by emailing us of using the suggest tab in the app.
No ad’s and have you the ability to read others feedback on venues and even leave feedback yourself. Great for people with Coeliac Disease who must eat a Gluten Free diet.
•Lists your nearest Gluten Free / Wheat Free venue.
•Search by Venue Name, Suburb, City, or Keyword.
•Rate and review all of the venues in the app.
•Read ratings and reviews left by other users.