The Grand Forks Credit Union mobile banking app gives you instant, secure and easy access to your accounts. View your account balances, pay bills, and transfer money no matter where you are.
With this app you can:
• View your account activity and recent transactions
• Manage multiple accounts
• Pay bills now or set up payments for the future
• Transfer money between your accounts or to other Credit Union members
• Use Interac e-Transfer to send money securely via email or text
• Keep track of foreign exchange rates
• Get messages about your account straight to your phone
• Find an ATM with the locator, utilizing your phone’s GPS
There is no charge for this app, but mobile data downloading and internet charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone provider for details.
Security is our priority, which is why our banking app uses the same high level of security as our online banking website. You log in with the same membership details and once you log out or close the app, your secure session will end.
To take advantage of the full functionality of this app, you must already be registered and have logged into Online Banking. If you are not an Online Banking member, you can still use the Branch/ATM locator, look at rates, and see our contact information.
The GFCU mobile banking app will require your permission to use the following on your Android phone:
• Take pictures and videos – This app will need to use your camera for Deposit Anywhere for you to deposit cheques (coming soon).
• Approximate & Precise location – This app uses your phone’s GPS to help you find the nearest Branch or ATM
• Full network access – This app needs to connect to the Internet to allow you to do your mobile banking.