Are you ready to find your family tree? Learn new tips and tricks for discovering your roots with an online library of genealogy resources. Access to hundreds of genealogy books and magazine articles that can teach you how to research your family tree and get the most out of your hobby.
• Includes a number of flexible tree designs including Pedigree, Hourglass, Ancestors, Descendants and Family views.
• Add and amend details easily and add notes, all from within the app.
• View historical records for your ancestors via TheGenealogist (subscription required).
• Upload photos to embellish your tree.
• Offline mode – View your family tree even when you have no signal.
• Information you add on one device will automatically be available on all your other devices.
• Help and advice at your fingertips.
• Import a GEDCOM file of your family tree at TreeView.co.uk (Free of charge) or TheGenealogist to view and edit it on your device.
• If you have already built a family tree on TheGenealogist or TreeView.co.uk, you can log in with that account to view and edit you tree.
TreeView offers you the flexibility to be as private or public with your trees as you wish. With 3 settings you have the choice of who you share your family tree with.
• Invitation only (Users can see if there is a potential match in your tree, but cannot see the full tree’s details without your permission)
Are you or someone you know interested in tracing your family background? If so, pay close attention!
There's finally an original new book created just for people like you!
And, if you really want to know the facts about genealogy, this book is definitely for YOU!
This Isn't Like Any Booklet
On Genealogy You Can Find In Any Store..
...On the internet, or even at your local library for that matter!
This book covers everything there is to know about genealogy and it's easy for the average person follow! In fact, some people have called it the "Genealogy Manual "!
It's like having your very own genealogy expert that you can reference and ask questions anytime you need to!
You'll uncover a wide array of tips, including guidelines on how to unravel your family history today!
I myself was interested in discovering my family line several years ago, but it wasn't easy when I first started out! I mean, information on this isn't easy to come by... Especially the kind of all-inclusive information I needed to get started. To be quite honest with you, I got tired of looking and searching all over the place, so I decided to create this definitive book on genealogy!
More from developer
There are four basic views: Personal Details; Family Group; Ancestor Tree; and Descendant Tree. There are several ways to navigate up and down a line of descent, and to search for specific people. An extensive menu of other features is available, such as for viewing your complete family photo gallery.
This app requires the separate purchase of a Windows conversion program, which is available with a free trial period from our website. A sample database is included with the Android app so you can explore the user interface without having to convert your own data.
The database is stored on your external (or internal) SD card and there are no limits on the number of people or amount of other data. It has been tested on a database of over 40,000 individuals.
Tapping the widget gives you a full list of the day's events, with access to the detail screens in GedStar Pro. Status-bar notifications are also available. You will find this app to be very useful and entertaining!
You should download and try the FREE TRIAL version before purchasing this product.
Planned updates in the near future include providing information about your current location along the trail. Photo highlights of the trail may also be included.