Please add mount system rw option I regularly need to edit a file in /system/etc on my rooted smartphone. But even when using root functions the app gives me an error that /system is ro when editing the file directly through its editor or copying it away, editing it there and copying the modified file back. Changing permissions is supported however by asking the user whether /system should be remounted as rw, so why is it not offered in the cases explained above?
Not working on all devices Very good app, perhaps the best, on my FonePad7 but not on i9195...without root nothing good...please fix this problem, i use this app very much on tablet and PC but i can not use on smartphone...fixed for android 5 writing but still not working
Trouble When I download apps from Google play store on device. I want to some apps copy to external storage then find error on android 5.02. Help me please
Good old days... Using it since DOS version of Norton Commander on my first PC 386@40MHz. I like recent updates. Few requests: 8 command icons instead of 6, current free space visible (as on desktop version).
Best of the best Bar none total comander it the way to go my only problem is that I dont have thumbnails anymore for my mp4 files which is nice if you dont use the stock gallery will change to 5 (it deserves) stars if fixed
The best TC seems to be my go-to program on any platform these days. A classic. Thanks, Christian, you rock!
- Android 5: write to external SD-Card without root
- New material design icons on Android 5 (configurable, also on older versions)
- Larger default space between icons and file names (configurable)
- Option to hide status bar also on phones with Android 4 or newer
- Show all user buttons in grayscale when using new button style
- Load JPG thumbnails from EXIF data (faster)
- Create new folder in "Save as" dialog
- Media Player notification:Small "x" button to close
Write to NTFS drives and read FAT32 & HFS+ storages directly from Android device