The best there is! Okay, I might be biased. I've been using Mr Ghisler's file manager(s) since the beginning (remember Windows Commander?) and they just make sense to me. Everything works, everything's stable, tons of features, plug-ins, etc., etc., etc. It's the first thing I install on every PC, phone, whatever it is, it gets TC. Thank you Mr Ghisler, for your continued support of your products!
The best file manager
Always the best for managing files Never go home without FB
Great And very accessible using TalkBack also text editer is very good
Classic proven by the time After trying a bunch of other file browsers I finally returned to this one. Using it for a few years already. The only thing I don't like are the new style command icons - they are white, all of them!!! Every time when I need to use one of them I must carefully check which one of them is the right one. With colorful icons I was able to find the correct one in a fraction of the second even without looking at it straightly.
- "Root functions everywhere" was no longer working
- Android 6: Better support for external drives
- Long tap on ".." - Create new UTF-8 text file
- Remember last path in file picker
- Stop creating automatic log file
- Android 6: Secondary SD-Card/external drive support
- Media player: Many improvements (icons, settings, new buttons, gapless playback)
- New languages: Lithuanian, Portuguese (Brazil)
- Manually enable video thumbnails
Create RAR and ZIP, unpack RAR, ZIP, TAR, GZ, BZ2, XZ, 7z, ISO, ARJ archives.