Wow! What a great file manager, and I found it almost by accident. Let's you go places in your system other apps don't, even unrooted. Has everything one could want--batch rename, move, and copy files just like on your PC. Also includes a music player/equalizer that's nice & simple, so I no longer use Play Music. Get this one!
Best - until now! Thank you for your reply :-). Please restore the old icons, the new ones are not the least bit intuitive! This is the only file manager worth installing on your android device. It is the only one I've found that actually can access all my network drive's. Thanks for this great app.
What does the icons mean? Was suggested this app when looking for a new one saying it can do all the things I'm after. At install I thought it was great cause it bearly needs any permissions at all but after installing it I need a tutorial on the at all times to know what all the icons mean. Can't guess a single one of them making it really annoying to use!
Great. Powerful and simple. Does far more than most in a simple way. Was happy to rediscover total commander after many years.
Still have problems I installed this file manager to be able to delete files that take up space. However every time I delete something it's successful but slows my phone down forcing me to reboot. The "deleted" file is still there and it's really driving me insane.
Not working on all devices Very good app, perhaps the best, on my FonePad7 but not on i9195...without root nothing good...please fix this problem, i use this app very much on tablet and PC but i can not use on smartphone
- Android 5: write to external SD-Card without root
- New material design icons on Android 5 (configurable, also on older versions)
- Larger default space between icons and file names (configurable)
- Option to hide status bar also on phones with Android 4 or newer
- Show all user buttons in grayscale when using new button style
- Load JPG thumbnails from EXIF data (faster)
- Create new folder in "Save as" dialog
- Media Player notification:Small "x" button to close player
Write to NTFS drives and read FAT32 & HFS+ storages directly from Android device