The best there is! Okay, I might be biased. I've been using Mr Ghisler's file manager(s) since the beginning (remember Windows Commander?) and they just make sense to me. Everything works, everything's stable, tons of features, plug-ins, etc., etc., etc. It's the first thing I install on every PC, phone, whatever it is, it gets TC. Thank you Mr Ghisler, for your continued support of your products!
The best file manager
Great And very accessible using TalkBack also text editer is very good
Millennium Falcon of file managers "She may not look like much, kid, but she's got it where it counts." So says Han Solo of his beloved ship, and the description applies just as well to Total Commander. There are flashier file managers with prettier interfaces, but few of them offer the intuitiveness and functionality of Total Commander. The minimal interface just works and stays out of your way so you can get stuff done. Best of all, it's free! What more could you ask for?
So far my favorite file manager It reminds me of the desktop version which is my favorite part about it. It can do things most file managers can't which is mostly what I look for in a fm. I hope to see this app grow and add even more features, customizability, and connection to the cloud. Plugin support makes this app 5/5
- "Root functions everywhere" was no longer working
- Android 6: Better support for external drives
- Long tap on ".." - Create new UTF-8 text file
- Remember last path in file picker
- Stop creating automatic log file
- Android 6: Secondary SD-Card/external drive support
- Media player: Many improvements (icons, settings, new buttons, gapless playback)
- New languages: Lithuanian, Portuguese (Brazil)
- Manually enable video thumbnails
Create RAR and ZIP, unpack RAR, ZIP, TAR, GZ, BZ2, XZ, 7z, ISO, ARJ archives.