The Brewing Assistant will also synchronize your recipes to the Brewology101.com Ale Abacus where you can then edit and delete your recipes or create new recipes. With the ability to sync your recipes to Brewology101.com, you can share your recipes with your friends, family, or the entire internet. It also allows you to backup all your recipes and transfer them to the other Android and iOS devices.
To import your recipes into the Brewing Assistant from BeerXML, please import the recipes on Brewology101.com. Then to get the recipes to the Brewing Assistant, all you have to do is perform a sync. No need to manually enter all your recipes into your phone or tablet.
Once you're ready to brew, the Brewing Assistant will help you with your mash and your boil. The mash reminder will alert you to stir your mash at the interval you set in the Settings. The boil reminder will alert you to add your ingredients at the times you specified in your recipe.
The Brewing Assistant is just the help you need for making your homebrew a success.
If you find any errors or have suggestions, please let us know at BrewingAssistant@brewology101.com
Fellow home brewers, please enjoy our free mobile app which contains 15 stand alone brewing calculators, a summary of our blog, and links to our cloud based brewing solution. Now you can keep Brewer’s Friend on your home screen and quickly get to the brewing tools you love!
Note: this free app does not contain a full beer recipe designer. However, the cloud tab contains a link to our online recipe designer, which is designed to work on mobile phones and tablets.
The Brewer’s Friend free mobile app contains the following brewing calculators:
ABV Calculator - Alcohol
IBU Calculator - Bitterness
SRM Calculator - Color
All Grain OG/FG
Quick Infusion Calculator
Dilution and Boil Off
Priming Sugar Calculator
Keg PSI Calculator
Wine Brix and SG Calculator
Wine Chaptalization Calculator
Full support for metric units!
The app connects to the internet only to refresh the blog tab content from our RSS feed. When you click a blog post or cloud link you are taken to the Brewer’s Friend website.
This app contains the following information:
1) Why Make Your Own Beer At Home?
2) What Is In A Beer Making Kit?
3) Home Brewing Recipes.
4) Interact With Other People And Get Tips And Help.
5) Home Brewing Video Instructions.
6) And More...
You will get both videos and written home brewing material with this free app! DOWNLOAD NOW >>>
Remember to always backup your data (Menu Key > Backup).
Release Notes: Menu > About
Currently the app supports
* Alcohol by Volume with hydrometer and refreactometer
* Alcohol by Weight with hydrometer and refreactometer
* Conversion from °P (or °Bx whichever you prefer) to Gravity
* Calories per beer with hydrometer and refreactometer
* Temperature adjusted hydrometer gravity readings.
* Standard and Metric (Fahrenheit and Celsius)
The magazine is an AHA member benefit. Members can download this free app, log in with their HomebrewersAssociation.org credentials and access current and back issues of Zymurgy. Not a member? It’s easy to join at HomebrewersAssociation.org/join-or-renew. Memberships start at $38 per year and include this and many other great benefits.
• Search individual issues or the library by keyword
• Quickly access desired articles with an easy-to-use Table of Contents
• All downloaded issues are available for offline viewing
Brew Timer Features:
- Create, save, load, and delete multiple Recipe Profiles.
- Each Recipe Profile can contain events for all timed brewing processes.
- The Brew Timer can sound a user selected alarm and/or vibrate when an event needs your attention.
- Events can be added, edited, or removed while the the timer is running in case a modification needs to be made on the fly.
- Color-coding of individual event entry’s remaining time lets you quickly determine how soon an event will trigger.
- The Brew Timer can be paused and resumed at any time.
The Brew Timer is also great for timing coffee roasting, baking or anything else you may need to keep track of multiple timing events.
Is there something you would like to see in The Brew Timer? I have a list of other desired features that other brewers have emailed me, send me an email and tell me what you want! (email@example.com)
Here is the greatest beer catalog right in your Android device!
For about 8000 years, beer has been an important, nourishing beverage. Beer was traditionally brewed as a "liquid bread", and as such has been an important source of calories and nutrients. Beer contains vitamins, minerals, and healthy plant constituents, such as phytochemical antioxidants.
It's all a matter of opinions and taste.
• High Quality photos
• Superb gallery navigation
• Offline viewing - no Internet required
• Great Slideshow
• Recent/Popular/Favorite folders
• Filters by Style, Room, Color
Honor your space, enrich your life. Create an environment that's as unique as you are.
Instantly see how many beers they have on offer and a further tap will reveal tasting notes and more details. Click on through to the YourRound database to full details on over 1000 UK brewers. The ONLY site updated LIVE by UK brewers.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or feedback.
Publishers Note: The app only returns brewers in a 30 mile radius. There are over 1000 brewers on our system, but there may be none near you yet. Please check back soon if none are returned or ask them to add their details to YourRound if they are missing.
Zainasheff's online calculator which helps homebrewers calculate an
optimal amount of yeast to add to wort when making homebrew beer.
The application lets you specify if you are brewing an ale or a lager,
what your original gravity will be. Then based on the the source of
your yeast, will help you decide how much yeast to pitch, and how big
of a yeast starter to make, when appropriate.
Find more great homebrew information from Jamil on http://www.mrmalty.com
The ultimate companion app for BeerSmith users - create a recipe at your desktop cloud folder, walk in the garage, and run the brewday timer from your mobile device!
NOTE: The Lite version does not allow you to create or alter recipes - you need a desktop copy of BeerSmith or our full app to create/edit.
- Search, view and select from thousands of recipes on our BeerSmithRecipes server
- Brewday timer for steep, mash and boil with notifications and alarms
- Ability to store recipes you find locally or to your cloud account
- Full integration with the desktop version of BeerSmith via your cloud folder
- Any recipe you move to your desktop cloud folder can be used in the app!
- Full beer style guide in app for reference
- Ingredient reference including hundreds of brewing grains, hops, yeasts, water, misc
- Seven calculators including: hydrometer adjust, infusions, alcohol/attenuation, mash adjust, weight/volume, refractometer and carbonation
- Five unit converters: temperature, gravity, weight, volume, pressure
Easy to use, works great with our BeerSmith 2 desktop software - a fantastic brew-day companion!
More from developer
Select from the following Hop Forms: Loose Cone, Bagged Cone, Loose Pellets, Bagged Pellets.
Switch from US to Metric Units
E-Mail yourself the results.
If you like this application, check out Home Brew Calculators which features this and 7 other great calculators and tools!
Nine classic clips:
"Vasis loose in the voondest post"
"Chicks dig that!"
"It is what it is!"
"#$^@ if they can't take a joke"
"It's all good!"
"How You Doin?"
"No, Thank You"
"Stop Fuhin With Me"
Version 2.0 adds scroll support, 4 new clips