Shut Box board game.
The object of this game is to close as many numbered tiles as you can using the sum of the 2 rolled dice.
The player with the lowest (best) score wins the round and gets the pool of game credits. If there is a tie (2 tie all tie), the pool of game credits increases until there is a single round winner.
A round costs each player betting 1 game credit. Once a player has run out of credits they are removed from the game, at the start of the next round, unless game credits are updated between rounds.
1 Die rule, when 6th and less tiles are only available, select One Die switch when active.
Optional 9, 10 or 12 tile game,
3 level Droid rate of speed.
Option settings are made between rounds by clicking the wrench.
1) Press 'Start Game' Control button; the Control button then changes to 'Roll Dice'
2) The first player will then select 'Roll Dice' (or tap anywhere on green screen while 'Roll Dice' is shown on the Controller button) to roll their dice combination.
3) The active player will then need to close any of the number tiles that equal the sum of the 2 die. Tiles can be closed in multiples, so if the player has a 10 for a combined roll the player can either select to close the 10 tile alone and roll the dice again, or close any combination of tiles to equal 10.
4) The Control button then changes back to 'Roll Dice' to continue with your round.
Only when 'Roll Dice' is seen on the Controller button, instead of clicking the button the player can chose to click the dice (or most anywhere on the green screen) as an alternative to clicking the Controller button when 'Roll Dice' is shown.
** Human error element:
If you have entered at least one custom name and you can not close a sum of tiles equal to the dice you will have to "Pass" to the next player. So, if you have a possible sum of tiles equal to the dice and click "PASS" you will not get any points.
To enter players:
1) Before the 'Start Game' button is clicked, tap inside the 'Name' input box and enter a player name.
2) Click next, then enter game credits the player wishes to play with and hit 'Done'.
3) The Control button will now show 'Insert player'. Click 'Insert Player' and repeat these steps for as many players as needed.
(Between rounds) The same 3 step insert player process can be done between rounds also. Only that the Control button between rounds displays 'New Round' instead.
To delete a player:
1) Enter the players name as it is shown in the player list into the name box. Hit next.
2) When game credits displays their current game credits click 'Done' (Do not change the game credits amount.).
3) The game control button will now show 'Delete Player'. Click it.
To edit game credits:
1) (Between rounds) Enter a players name as shown in the game player list and click 'Next'.
2) When current game credits are shown, edit it and then click 'Done'.
3) The game control button now shows 'Update'. Click it.
* The game is set with 2 default player names. When you enter a custom player name, one default player is removed at a time. First Player 1 is removed so that the first input player can play against 'Droid'. Then if a second player is added, 'Droid' is removed so a group of players can play against one another.
** If there are no longer any players in the list by you deleting players, the app adds the 2 default players back in.
*** While playing the first round with the default players only in the list. The human 'Player 1' will be shown suggested tiles to select.
**** The default Player 2 is a computer player named 'Droid' in the list. He will automatically play his round if left in the list. You can remove him by entering 'Droid' in the delete process as described above. Or he is automatically removed after a 2nd name is entered as described in the insert player procedure above.
See video for demonstration.
Future updates I hope to include:
Better Player list.
Network game play.