Search for the Diamond you want by the 4c's - Cut, Clarity, Color and Carat. GIA certified diamonds online!
Browse though finest diamonds selected by diamond industry experts
Login through Facebook, twitter and get 5 free credits
Learn about the diamond before buying it.
A good understanding of diamonds is necessary before you begin shopping. Our tutorial gives you the basics -- the all-important "four Cs" in an interactive way.
tags: buy diamonds,diamonds,4c's,GIA,IGI,purchase diamonds, learn diamonds,cut,
ideal cut, clarity, carat, rapaport, gem, gemstone
The app is your hands-on tutorial; using interactive screens, videos and side by side comparisons to demonstrate the 4C’s.You can even compare your own diamond against the Color Lab samples! With all these features you can decide for yourself which diamond is your best value.
The Store Locator will find the closest Lazare retailer to you, while the Twitter and Facebook links will connect you to the Lazare community where you can stay updated on events and future product launches.
Lazare Kaplan International Inc. sells its diamonds and jewelry products worldwide. The company is noted for its ideal cut diamonds, which it markets internationally under the brand name, The Lazare Diamond®.
Our ancient masters in Astrology championed the science of Gemmology - or therapy by gemstones (also called as Birthstones). They did extensive research in this field. The Gems explored by them are so popular that they are very expensive and rare. They devised the effects of these gem stones on movement of every planet and suggested us the Remedies by use of these gemstones. Astrological remedies can be of great help to you and help you manage your life more easily and peacefully.
Check the range of Gem Stones Here!!
It is totally free and only for GO Keyboard(with 10000+ colorful themes and 800+ emoji, emoticons and smiley faces)! No need to set up the keyboard background wallpaper.
Download and Enjoy it!
Get this FREE theme to make your KEYBOARD more LOVELY and COLORFUL.
- This theme uses GO Keyboard. Please click the link to have it installed.
★How to Apply the Theme:
Download this theme and GO Keyboard.
Click into GO Keyboard Setting Page-> Theme -> Local -> Apply
More themes and more fun, click to FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/gokeyboard
For any question or suggestion, please FOLLOW US on Facebook or send us an email:firstname.lastname@example.org!
Interactive tools show:
• How diamond color changes across the GIA D-to-Z Color Scale
• Typical inclusions and blemishes at various points in the GIA Clarity Scale
• A diamond’s anatomy and how various parameters influence a diamond’s cut grade
• How a diamond’s size changes by carat weight and enables consumers to compare the sizes of different diamonds
• An interactive GIA Grading Report Anatomy – to help consumers understand the different elements of a GIA report
Additional features include:
• Retailer Lookup allows consumers to find retailers that sell GIA-graded diamonds and/or have GIA-trained sales associates. Search by:
- Sells in-store and/or online
- Sells online only
• My Diamond Wish List that allows consumers to keep a record of the diamonds they’ve seen and considered by entering any diamond’s relevant information, including its report number, 4Cs information, price and the retailer’s address and contact information in their wish list.
• Information on fluorescence, common diamond treatments, synthetics and simulants.
• Direct Access to GIA Report Check (network connection required) - GIA’s online database of diamond grading reports and Diamond Dossiers. Consumers can verify the contents of a GIA report and view a PDF version of that report simply by entering a GIA report number and carat weight.
What is new in Version 1.4:
• GIA grading scales updated
• GIA report anatomy updated
• GIA 4Cs videos updated
• Bug fixes