The app is your hands-on tutorial; using interactive screens, videos and side by side comparisons to demonstrate the 4C’s.You can even compare your own diamond against the Color Lab samples! With all these features you can decide for yourself which diamond is your best value.
The Store Locator will find the closest Lazare retailer to you, while the Twitter and Facebook links will connect you to the Lazare community where you can stay updated on events and future product launches.
Lazare Kaplan International Inc. sells its diamonds and jewelry products worldwide. The company is noted for its ideal cut diamonds, which it markets internationally under the brand name, The Lazare Diamond®.
Search in our inventory of 160,000 lose diamonds.
How does it work?
1. Choose your diamond by choosing from the Cut (Shape), Carat, Color, Clarity.
2. Below you see the list of your chosen Diamond.
3. Click on "ORDER" to fill in your information. So we can contact you.
More from developer
Interactive tools show:
• How diamond color changes across the GIA D-to-Z Color Scale
• Typical inclusions and blemishes at various points in the GIA Clarity Scale
• A diamond’s anatomy and how various parameters influence a diamond’s cut grade
• How a diamond’s size changes by carat weight and enables consumers to compare the sizes of different diamonds
• An interactive GIA Grading Report Anatomy – to help consumers understand the different elements of a GIA report
Additional features include:
• Retailer Lookup allows consumers to find retailers that sell GIA-graded diamonds and/or have GIA-trained sales associates. Search by:
- Sells in-store and/or online
- Sells online only
• My Diamond Wish List that allows consumers to keep a record of the diamonds they’ve seen and considered by entering any diamond’s relevant information, including its report number, 4Cs information, price and the retailer’s address and contact information in their wish list.
• Information on fluorescence, common diamond treatments, synthetics and simulants.
• Direct Access to GIA Report Check (network connection required) - GIA’s online database of diamond grading reports and Diamond Dossiers. Consumers can verify the contents of a GIA report and view a PDF version of that report simply by entering a GIA report number and carat weight.