GIA 4C applications using video and interactive tools to consumers how GIA grades diamonds for color, cut, clarity and carat weight of. This application explains the GIA color grade of D to Z and its impact on the value of diamonds, GIA clarity grade and its impact on the value of diamonds, the origin of the factors affecting the diamond's cut grade, and carat weight of the system.
Interactive tools show:
• With the GIA diamond color D to Z color grade changing
• Different GIA clarity grade of typical inclusions and surface missing gap
• Impact analysis chart and diamond cutting parameters for different grades of diamond cut
• diamond carat weight based on the size of how change, thereby enabling consumers to compare different sizes of diamonds
• Interactive GIA certificate of authenticity decomposition - to help consumers understand the various parts of GIA certificate
• "My Diamond Wish List" allows consumers to record their read and considered the diamond. Just enter the diamond-related information in the list, including reporting coding, 4C information, price, address and contact information to the retailer.
• For fluorescence, a common approach diamonds, synthetic diamonds and imitation diamonds information.
• direct access to GIA certificate validation-GIA online diamond certification, diamond identification Lite certificate database. Consumers simply enter the code and carat weight. GIA GIA certificate can verify the contents and view the PDF version of the certificate.
• Retailers query tool that allows consumers to find the selling GIA certified diamonds and / or GIA trained staff retailer. Enquiries: - Store and / or online sales - Only online sales
1.3 version of the update are:
• GIA grading system has been updated
• GIA certificate parsing updated
• GIA 4C standard video has been updated
• Bug Fix
April 18, 2014
1,000 - 5,000
2.1 and up
Warning – content has not yet been rated. Unrated apps may potentially contain content appropriate for mature audiences only.