You can use another APP to edit the backup file: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.xuecs.sqlitemanager
* Backup & Restore SMS
* Send backup to Email / Dropbox /Bluetooth
* Export all SMS to Text File or CSV File
Forward received SMS to a specified phone or email, you could forward all received sms or the sender in the address book.send a notification to your specified phone or email, when have a miss call. the forwarded message include a header to hint you the original sender.
as forward sms, you can send notification of miss call to your specified phone or email.
now you can send sms 'on' or 'off' from destination number to your forwarder phone, to enable or disable forward function.
send mail with end to end, ssl mode, ensure protecting your privacy.
What the app can do :-
1) Notification reading. (jellybean(4.3) and above)
2) Caller name announcement while the phone is ringing.
3) Missed calls announcement if you get a missed call.
4) Text messages reading.
Use cases :-
1) During cycling or bike rides.
2) Read out game's notifications.
3)Caller name and message announcement will let you know if the call or message is important even if you do not have the device in hand
Following customisation option are available:-
1) Select apps whose notification you want to read.
2) Option to shout only the app name (notification sending app) for each app.
3) Customize prefixes.
4) Option to disable message reading for unknown numbers.
5) Option to read message content.
6) Option to enable announcement only if headphone is connected.
7) Option to enable announcement only if screen is off.
8) Option to repeat the announcement.
9) Master control for all shout. (WIDGET support)
10) Silent hours - Hours during which shouter doesn't announce.
11) Read Unknown numbers for call and message announcement.
12) Shake to mute.
Join our Facebook page to be part of development. ( https://www.facebook.com/notificationreader ). Your feature request will be put in the "Coming soon" section.
COMING SOON :-
1) Battery State announcement.
2) Voice reminder.
Please mail me or post in Facebook page with your custom feature request and feedback. I will try to implement it.
This app doesn't use internet. highly optimised so it won't slow down your device.
please give a 5 star rating and support.
Mail me for errors in translation.
Announcements scripts are customizable.
You can select to announce calls & SMS messages when only headphones plugged in.
You can also individually enable SMS and/or call announcements.
I am hoping to add individual contact based notifications in up-coming releases.
Spkr's is based on https://github.com/kennydude/Speaker
*Optionally read toast notifications (Android 3.0+)
*Widget to suspend VN
*Customizable TTS message
*Ignore specific apps or notifications containing defined text
*Choice of TTS audio stream
*Choice of speaking when screen or headset is on or off, or while in silent/vibrate mode
(Note: Due to API limitations, a headset that is connected when the VN service starts will need to be reconnected for VN to see the current state; also all Bluetooth devices are detected the same, headset or not)
*Custom delay of TTS after notification
*Repeat notifications at custom interval while screen off
*Post a test notification
Bluetooth - Required to detect whether Bluetooth headset is connected.
Vibrate - Required for Test option while in vibrate mode on Android 4.2+.
Modify Audio Settings - Required for improved wired headset detection on Android 2.0+.
VN operates through Android's Accessibility service and must be enabled in the Accessibility settings.
Shortcuts are provided in the configuration screen to open the Accessibility and TTS settings.
While VN uses the Accessibility service, it is intended to be a convenience tool and not an accessibility tool.
The Accessibility service will give a warning that VN may be able to collect personal data. This is because Accessibility doesn't know what or how data passing through it is used by enabled apps. VN only uses Accessibility to read notification text which is passed directly to TTS and temporary memory (for the notification log). The TTS engine, outside the control of VN, may also use spoken text for other purposes.
Be aware of the accessibility apps that are enabled when you enable VN! If the behavior of system UI changes, it is most likely caused by other accessibility apps that were enabled when VN/Accessibility was turned on. If you believe this is not the case and VN is causing issues for you, please contact me.
ABOUT AUDIO STREAM OPTION:
Behavior of audio streams may vary by device or Android version, so I advise doing your own testing to determine which stream is right for you. The Media stream (default) should be good for most people.
Please email me or submit any issues at https://github.com/pilot51/voicenotify/issues.
I cannot reply to Android error reports unless you leave contact info in the message. Issue reports often require that I ask for more details and/or provide troubleshooting steps.
If necessary, you can sideload any version from http://pilot51.com/apk/voicenotify.
VN is open source under the Apache License. https://github.com/pilot51/voicenotify
1karu5 (Support for new widget picker)
Scott Albertine ('Pause/dim media' option)
Chris Rae "pugwonk" (Improved headset detection for Android 2.0+)
Translation is crowdsourced at http://getlocalization.com/voicenotify.
If for any reason you can't or don't want to use Get Localization, you can always email me or contribute directly to the GitHub project.
French: caliann, Souln77, Titan44
Russian: Max Ponomaryov (ceejay), vanetned
I am not responsible for the notifications that are announced. It is up to you to use the features provided, or not use VN, to prevent unwanted announcing of notifications.
If you want VN silenced on a more flexible schedule than what Quiet Time provides, I would recommend using an app such as Timeriffic. (Not affiliated in any way, just what I use personally)
You left your phone at home?
You've lost your phone?
You do not have to worry about!
How do I configure?
Install Boomerang SMS on your phone and set a password at least 5 characters. Got it !!
Note:Don't need to install it on the other phone
List of commands (given by another phone):
1) name_to_find password
Sends you the number of a contact in the address book (The research will also work with a part of the name)
2) -c password
We'll send the list of missed calls
3) -m password
Send you of unread SMS
4) -v password
Turn off the vibration and turn up the volume to maximum (Useful when you do not find the phone)
5) -b password
Informs you of the status of the battery
6) -w password
Turn on the WIFI
7) -h password
Turn off the WIFI
8) -g password
Finds Your Phone (with GPS and Network)
9) -d password
Enable Data Connection
10) -e password
Disable Data Connection
11) help password
(Function GUIDE) will be a list of commands
NB: you always put a space before the password
There is still no clear ??
We do a few examples:
Ex.1: I have to look up the number of Andrea and the password is saved misticus
SMS to send: Andrea misticus
Ex.2: I have to look up the number of Marco Rossi and the password is saved misticus
SMS to be sent: Marco Rossi misticus
Ex.3: I need to find the last missed call on your phone and your password is saved misticus:
SMS to be sent: c misticus
Ex.4: I have to find him on the phone last unread messages and the password is saved misticus
SMS to send: -m misticus
Ex.5: I can not find the phone in the house because the ringtone is low
SMS to send: -v misticus
Ex.6:I've lost my phone.
SMS to send: -g misticus
Keep your android sms safe and manage your android sms easily. With VeryAndroid SMS Backup, you can automatically copy your android sms to computer and save it as CSV file or txt file as you wish. Moreover, it brings us the shortcut to move your other phone’s sms backup file(CSV files) to your new android phone directly. No valulable sms left behind anymore. All android users should own such a great android sms backup manager.
VeryAndroid SMS Backup can help you:
* Copy and backup sms from Android phone to computer
Transfer sms from Anroid phone to computer as csv file or file. VeryAndroid SMS Backup can copy and backup your sms from your android phones to computer easily. You can choose to backup your sms file into csv or txt file.
* Restore sms from CSV to android phone any time.
After you backup your android phone's sms to a CSV file, you can restore it to your any android phone any time.
* Transfer sms to android phones from other phones.
Want to transfer SMS to your Android phone from other devices such as an iPhone? As long as you have your sms file in correct csv format (no matter it’s exported from android or other os phones), you can restore it to android phone easily.
* Send SMS & SMS Chat on computer directly.
Want to send phone sms on your computer directly? Want to copy text from computer and send them as SMS to your firends? Now you can do this on your computer easily. PC Tool for VeryAndroid SMS Backup SMS enables you to send messages on computer and SMS Chat with your friend on computer directly, exactly the same as that you do on your android phone.
* View sms messages in threading mode on computer..
You can view all your sms in threading mode on your computer via our pc tool for android sms. More intuitive.
* Quick Search function by keyword.
When you are viewing sms on your computer, you can fast search your wanted sms from Inbox, OutBox or a certain person.
* 100% clean, safe to download and easy to install or uninstall.
* User-friendly design and very easy to use.
* One time fee and lifelong free upgrade.
* Free and quick customer support.
SMS & Call Log Backup is a great App to backup and restore your phone’s SMS and Call Logs (totally free, with no ads).
◆ Backup New - SMS and Call Log into a new file from selected storage (Dropbox, Google Drive or Phone external storage)
◆ Backup Archive - keep adding SMS and Call Log to an existing archive file from selected storage (Dropbox, Google Drive or Phone external storage)
◆ Backups created in XML Format and archived to a zip file to minimize the space/data transfer
◆ Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages/call logs can be easily moved from one phone to another
◆ Restore the SMS and/or Call Log with keeping (merging) the existing data from phone
◆ Support to restore SMS on Android KitKat 4.4 devices
◆ Manage the backups created (restore, delete, export)
◆ View and manage the backup contents
* quick searchable SMS by text, contact or phone number
* quick searchable call log by contact or phone number
* groups the call log or SMS entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing)
* restore individual SMS or the SMS from a specified contact
* restore individual Call Log or the Call Logs from a specified contact
View and manage the current call logs from phone
- groups the call log entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing)
- collapsible groups by contact helps you easily identify and delete calls from specific contact or phone number
- quick searchable call history by contact or phone number
- two steps deleting ("select one by one" or "select all" plus "delete button") saves time for you
- display statistics based on contact’s call logs
View and manage the current SMS from phone
- groups the SMS entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing)
- collapsible groups by contact helps you easily identify and delete SMS from specific contact or phone number
- quick searchable SMS by text, contact or phone number
- two steps deleting ("select one by one" or "select all" plus "delete button") saves time for you
- copy message text
More than other similar apps
- correctly restore call logs on HTC devices (included contact)
- display, backup and restore the messages logs on Samsung devices
- correctly backup and restore the "Draft" messages (SMS)
- dark/light themes supported
Looking for Infinite Call History?
Try Unlimited Call Log
Updated application with below listed points
If you have Flash light
--> Added widget to turn on-off Flash Light.
--> You can get alert for Unread SMS, and Missed call alert with Flash Alert/Vibrate alert/Tone alert. But for that you have to set interval time.
If you don't have Flash light
--> You can get alert for Unread SMS, and Missed call alert with Vibrate alert/Tone alert. But for that you have to set interval time.
We have developed Flash application with below Facilities.
1) If your mobile has Flash Light
>> Turn on off Flash light with single click.
>> Flash Auto options.
>> Call Alert and SMS Alert with Flash light.
>> Share application using other apps.
2) If your mobile has not Flash light
>> You can get bright light, if you don't have Flash light in your mobile.
>> Auto light option with single click.
>> Share application using other apps.
- Backup SMS Messages in Excel 97-2003 format.
- Choose a scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Option to backup only the messages sent to/from the person in your phone’s contacts list.
- Delete SMS Messages in your phone.
- Upload the backup files to Dropbox/Google Drive and download backup files from Dropbox/Google Drive.
- Password protect your backup files.
- Support 60000+ messages. Excel 97-2003 spreadsheet has a row limit of 65535. If your phone has more than 65535 messages, the app can export them into multiple files.
- View all messages or conversations in an Excel file.
Please note that this app does not support MMS (Picture/Audio/Video) messages.
This app provides same features as Pro version except advertisements. It requires the Internet permissions to display the Ads. If you do not want ads you can buy the pro version from the Market.
For those phones with inbuilt storage the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card, If you want to store the files on external storage card, please change the default export folder in the app’s setting page.
If you forgot the password of your file. sorry we have no ability to help you recover it. so please keep your password safe.
We'd be very APPRECIATE that if you could help us translate this app to other languages.
More detail and up-to-date help guides are available in samapp.net.
Keywords: excel text message messages sms backup restore export import sms2excel dropbox schedule view print secure google drive
The perfect mix between a Live Wallpaper and a customized Photo/Image Gallery: a unique Live Wallpaper with your pictures in original dynamic and interactive frames, to be chosen among different themes.
Are you looking for a unique and original way to customize your smartphone and/or tablet?
On your home screen you will have a real dynamic photo gallery of all your favourite pictures and photos.
More than a photowall, more than an image gallery, more than a live wallpaper: this multipicture live wallpaper puts your photos into original and funny frames with different creative theme backgrounds: love and romance on St. Valentine’s Day, FIFA World Cup Soccer (Brazil 2014), Summer, Easter, Christmas and many more.
The dynamic photo frames moving on the screen are uploaded in real time from your Image Gallery and are interactive, too: you can drag&drop them, rotate them, make them bump into one another and throw them on the screen.
Graphic elements will automatically adapt to your display, both on smartphone and tablet.
- Love and Romance on St. Valentine’s Day (free)
- FIFA Brazil 2014 pack1
- FIFA Brazil 2014 pack2
- Urban - Travelling around the World pack1
- Urban - Travelling around the World pack2
- Toy Monsters
- Summer pack1
- Easter pack1
- Easter pack2
- Christmas pack (not yet available)
FOCUS ON BRAZIL 2014 - LIVE THE FIFA WORLD CUP SOCCER!
The App contains two funny Live Wallpapers focused on the FIFA World Cup 2014: you can live the emotion of this incredible sport and experience the magic atmosphere of Brazil.
How the App works:
It uploads pictures in real time from your device’s Image Gallery (smartphone and tablet), through a search with Android MediaLibrary.
Each picture frame can be dragged and dropped, rotated and thrown on the screen.
You can add pictures to a “black list” of ignored photos, by clicking 3 times on each chosen image.
This list of ignored photos can be reset anytime, from the Settings menu.
In Settings you can change and choose the frames’ size, the number of frames to be displayed etc.