You don't have to look at the screen anymore.
Open the app for Preferences or add the home widget to enable/disable reading.
The preference dialog has a basic view to quickly change reading options. It also has an advanced view for more personalization.
With the home widget you can quickly switch through the most frequent reading options. Just tap on the widget and it cycles through silent setting, announcing names only and reading out the full text.
By default only the sender/caller name is enabled (for privacy reasons).
Note: this app is distributed as is, I don't have the time anymore to add new features. It's pretty stable though, so it does what you need.
Samsung users - if you have the talking issue - please go to Settings -> Advanced -> Talkback fix and disable the talkbacks.
Popup Notifications Features ..
1) Displays the notifications from all apps as a Popup on Lockscreen as well as when not on the Lockscreen.
2) Launch the app right from the notification screen by Right swipe on it.
3) Dismiss any notification by left swiping on it.
4) Dismiss all notifications by clicking on Dismiss All button.
5) Mute the notifications for any or all apps by long pressing on the notifications.
6) Display detailed notifications. Each message from all apps will be displayed separately.
7) Contact pictures on Notifications where available.
8) Collapsed Notifications. Shows the latest notification for each app with the counter to tell the number of unread notifications.
9) Option to Turn on the screen when new notification arrives.
10) Option to see these notifications only when phone is locked.
11) Background colour of the notification screen can be customized.
12) Text colour of the notifications can be customized.
13) Option to show these notifications on a small window or on the Full screen.
14) Chose the apps for which you want to see notifications.
15) Chose the Blocked apps. Notifications will not appear when these Blocked apps are running (Eg Youtube).
16) Mute selected or all apps for 15 mins/30 mins/1 hour/4 hours/8 hours/ For ever.
17) Sleep hours. Notifications will be turned off during sleep hours.
Regarding the warning message saying that this app collects my passwords and credit card numbers, This is just a default warning from Android for all the Apps that uses Accessibility Service. This app does not collect any information like this at all.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to help with translation into other languages.
Those who would like to get the latest updates first and test it for us, go to the link : https://plus.google.com/communities/107956570310852053886.
Follow us on below links to get latest updates :
The plugin automatically manages the voice reading the text message received from the outside.
How to use:
• Press the "Speech" button on the main module Driver Droid
• Wait for the beep before AUTHORIZATION voice command
• Say the command: "sms love" (where "love" is the name of the contact to send the message)
• Wait until the request for release "text message"
• Say the message text
• Select / confirm the message of the options available
• Press the menu button on the phone
• Press the "Send SMS to confirm delivery message
• Driver 1.0 droid
- The saved memo can be classified with tag.
- The note can be used as TODO list by putting up the check box.
- In the expansion display of the memo, It is possible to use it to speak with one with a handicapped ear.
- You can exchange notes with others and share options, or to back up.
- Requires installation of "Google Voice Search"
- You can select from speech recognition candidate on models Android2.3 or later.
- Management with list
- Export to other apps
- Import from other apps
You can also use a day planner application "Schedule St.".
It supports all functions of "Voice Memo(Schedule St.)".
Schedule St. can attach voice memos to your scheduled events.
You can find "Schedule St." from "View more applications".
It makes this possible through the lock screen of your phone*, or by create a shortcut on the main screen of your phone.
## Added new features that allow you to start voice recognition when you unlock your phone ##
By activating unlock quick-start service, simply press power button 3 times, to start recognition.
* Only on smartphones lockscreen which supports the application's Quick Start (Samsung Galaxy, Htc Sense, ...)
Some important features :
1. Speaks/Announces caller name of all incoming calls
2. Speaks/Announces sender name of SMS and read SMS Content in lots of customized way.
3. Calendar Notifications with Title, Time and Content
4. Speak/Announces Important Battery Alerts which you can set for various battery levels.
5. With caller name speaker hear it all for Free, without the necessity of touching the phone.
6. Lots of customization option for different category calling,messaging,event and battery levels.
Caller Name & SMS Talker speaks out name of the caller on Incoming call or SMS ,
in situations like you are driving and the Phone is in your pocket, or another room,
so that you can identify who is calling you without looking your phone screen.
Caller Name Talker uses the built-in Android text-to-speech engine to speak out(voice) the caller name.
* What is app for?
Receiving a SMS message with a unique trigger phrase to maximum the sound ringer volume of misplaced phone.
* Which permissions does it need?
– Receive SMS: filter for the trigger phrase.
– Disable keylock: to jump over the keylock and play music
– Read contact data: to look up and load contact from incoming number (optional)
*** NOT work together with SMS app such as 'GO SMS', because of lower priority of hearing/reading SMS.
*** ONLY RECEIVE, NOT SENDING ANY SMS FROM YOUR PHONE!!!
*** NO ADS BANNER! (Ad-free)
*** This app uses Android system service but does not run in background.
- SMS find my phone
- SMS popup
=> Ignore silent/vibrate mode
=> Vibration on/off
=> Speech rate
=> Volume control
=> Physical volume press stop reader (during anything reads)
=> Option for downloading high quality voice data
Incoming Call features:
Activate/Deactivate reading incoming call
App reads incoming caller’s name or number aloud! App speaks Caller-ID(name or number) so you can listen to who is calling spoken out loud according to Whitelist/Blacklist (Incoming call option). Such as
=> Incoming call option
a) All (reads any number or name during incoming call)
b) Only whitelist (Reads only whitelist name or number)
c) Only phonebook contacts (Reads only phonebook contacts)
=> incoming call settings
a) Read contact or number only
b) Read contact first, then ring the ringtone
c) Read contact and ring the ringtone simultaneously
Incoming SMS features:
Activate/Deactivate reading incoming SMS
Apps reads your incoming SMS (Id and content)! You can choose your favorite numbers or name to hear SMS.
=> Incoming SMS option
a) All (reads any number or name)
b) Only whitelist ( Reads only whitelist entries)
c) Only phonebook contacts (Reads only phonebook contacts)
=> Incoming SMS vocalize settings
a) Read SMS on approval
b) Read SMS automatically
c) Read contact only
Text Reader features:
Text reader able to read text from any browser and any text editor
=> Long press on the screen to select the text
=> Select copy option from menu bar
=>Popup dialog appears, select speak to read the selected text.
Black and white list feature will help you to choose your favorite contacts to readout. Blacklist and Whitelist facilities for both incoming call and SMS
=> Add to list
Easily add contact in Blacklist/Whitelist from phonebook.
=> Update from list
Update (add/remove) contact from Blacklist/Whitelist.
=> Blacklist (avoid reads if incoming call or SMS name or number have in blacklist). Incoming call & SMS behaved as usual (previous phone setting). But avoid this apps behavior.
=> Whitelist (only allow to read incoming call or SMS contacts have in whitelist). It lets you to readout only whitelisted SMS and incoming call.
The perfect mix between a Live Wallpaper and a customized Photo/Image Gallery: a unique Live Wallpaper with your pictures in original dynamic and interactive frames, to be chosen among different themes.
Are you looking for a unique and original way to customize your smartphone and/or tablet?
On your home screen you will have a real dynamic photo gallery of all your favourite pictures and photos.
More than a photowall, more than an image gallery, more than a live wallpaper: this multipicture live wallpaper puts your photos into original and funny frames with different creative theme backgrounds: love and romance on St. Valentine’s Day, FIFA World Cup Soccer (Brazil 2014), Summer, Easter, Christmas and many more.
The dynamic photo frames moving on the screen are uploaded in real time from your Image Gallery and are interactive, too: you can drag&drop them, rotate them, make them bump into one another and throw them on the screen.
Graphic elements will automatically adapt to your display, both on smartphone and tablet.
- Love and Romance on St. Valentine’s Day (free)
- FIFA Brazil 2014 pack1
- FIFA Brazil 2014 pack2
- Urban - Travelling around the World pack1
- Urban - Travelling around the World pack2
- Toy Monsters
- Summer pack1
- Easter pack1
- Easter pack2
- Christmas pack (not yet available)
FOCUS ON BRAZIL 2014 - LIVE THE FIFA WORLD CUP SOCCER!
The App contains two funny Live Wallpapers focused on the FIFA World Cup 2014: you can live the emotion of this incredible sport and experience the magic atmosphere of Brazil.
How the App works:
It uploads pictures in real time from your device’s Image Gallery (smartphone and tablet), through a search with Android MediaLibrary.
Each picture frame can be dragged and dropped, rotated and thrown on the screen.
You can add pictures to a “black list” of ignored photos, by clicking 3 times on each chosen image.
This list of ignored photos can be reset anytime, from the Settings menu.
In Settings you can change and choose the frames’ size, the number of frames to be displayed etc.