Beautifully painted pictures will keep toddlers sliding through for quite some time, while their parents are busy with adult things. And it will be time well spent! Older kids and parents alike will enjoy learning many cool scientific facts about the animal world.
• Fully voiced-over children's encyclopedia about forest animals
• For toddlers and kids aged 2 and up
• 50 animals, birds and insects featured
• 5 to 7 cool facts about each animal
• Fascinating realistic pictures
• Peaceful soundtrack based on the sounds of nature, including birdsongs and noises of the forest
"Alphabet Cards" has the following features:
・26 Alphabets' illustrations are displayed.
・Turning to a card, the alphabet will be pronounced by a native English speaker.
・Cards can be either sorted in alphabetical order or shuffled, and played in slide show mode with a speed of either "Fast", "Normal" or "Slow".
"Alphabet Cards" is an English learning application that could be used anytime, anywhere. It is suitable for learning multiple languages naturally for people of any age.
Besides "Alphabet Cards", there are "Animal Cards", "Fruits & Vegetables Cards", "Daily Necessities Cards", and "Alphanumerics Cards". Each variation has English, Japanese and Chinese versions respectively and the voices associated with the cards are all from native speakers.
Please check them out and experience the new life style with your phone.