Download the App and you've already planted your first tree! - Yes, we'll plant a tree for every download!
Why should I use the Plant for Earth® App?
· A quick and easy way to support the environment.
· Every tree plants an actual tree!
· Progress on www.plantforearth.com
· Every in-app purchase is safely handled by Google Play.
How does the Plant for Earth® App work, exactly?
It’s very simple, download the Plant for Earth® App from your smartphone's application store (such as Google Play). You'll then have planted your first tree! If you want to plant more, then visit the in-app store by tapping the button in the top-left corner. Once in the store you can choose from three different bundles, which are basically the amount of trees you’ll get for the stated price. When you've selected one of the options, press the button PLANT NOW! Done.
Where will the money go?
The donations made with the Plant for Earth® App, including in-game purchases, and the Plant for Earth® Website will be planting new trees in exposed areas, equal to the amount of trees donated. If You donate seven trees (we call that "garden"), seven trees will be planted!
Plant for Earth Co. Ltd. (9234711) is a registered entity in the United Kingdom.
WRITE AND SEE THE PATH OF THE PLANT’S GROWTH EVERYDAY!
1. ADD PLANTS
Add your plants by writing the name, kind and the day of purchase
2. PLANT DIARY
Write the diary or observes with the picture. Also choose the condition of the plants such as ‘Flower’, ‘Sick’, ‘Fine (Good)’
3. CHART & CALENDER
You can see the growth process with the chart or calendar at a glance.
4. you can take a picture or get a picture from gallery
5. Back up & Restore
- you can back up or restore by one kind of plant
** contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
* process of restore to other device
step 1 : backup
1. press long your plant then menu is open
2. click 'backup'
3. if back up process is success
then new backup file is placed on '/sdcard/PlantDiary/Backup/[YOUR PLANT NAME]_2013(backup date) . pet
step 2 :restore at new phone
1. copy the backup file to the sdcard of new phone at '/sdcard/PlantDiary/Backup/ '
if folder is not exist then please create this folder
2. copy original photo files of your plant to sdcard of new phone
because this backup system can not backup photo data, only can back up text data.
so you have to copy the photos to sdcard of new phone at the same path
ex) old phone image path : /sdcard/dcim/100MEDIA/img0291.jpg
copy to new phone sdcard
new phone image path : /sdcard/dcim/100MEDIA/
3. install 'My Plant Diary' Application
4. run application, click menu button on your phone at the page of the pet list
5. click 'restore'
6. select your backup file
5. restore completed
after restore if plant photos do not appear, then recheck path of the photos.
or check your default photo viewer app whether plant photo is appear or not
if it do well, please try to restore again