This is the Keyboard to input Emoji icons in everywhere such as email, twitter, sms…… together with the normal English keyboard which make input Emoji more convenience.
- Full Emoji,Smiley,Emoticon and text face display & More than 3000 Free Emoji
- Input Emoji everywhere conveniently like message,text,email,note,contact,sms
- Messaging emoji to other phone
- Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
- More than 30 dictionaries for different language
- Next word suggestions and current word completions
- Auto Correction
- Word prediction
- Suggest contact names
- Text face ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), (ʘ‿ʘ)
- Auto-capitalization (Capitalize the first word of each sentence)
- Support Left compact, Right Compact, Thumb layout
- Support Smallest,Small,Normal,Large,Largest layout
- Sliding input (Input a word by sliding through the letters/Swipe)
- QWERTY/QWERTZ/AZERTY/Dvorak/Colemak/PC input style
- Copy,cut,paste and arrow key (Long press "?123" key to switch)
- Standalone emoji keyboard mode
- Keyboard color setting and keyboard wallpaper
- Kinds of Keyboard theme
- Beautiful keyboard UI.
- Gesture slide input.
- Custom keyboard theme color:
- Key text color and background color.
- Keyboard background.
- Suggest and preview color.
- Custom your like picture as Keyboard Wallpaper.
- Support the suggestion of English input, it will support more later.
- Many other advance feature
Install & Activate
To enable the Keyboard, please go to home -> Setting-> Language & Keyboard, then check the Kika Keyboard to enable it.
You may receive a warning when activating Kika Keyboard saying “This keyboard may collect your personal data.” We take your privacy seriously. Kika Keyboard does not collect your private data including password or credit card info. The warning message when you enable the keyboard is a standard message in Android for ANY third-party keyboard app.
Thanks a lot for below user help:
Sergio Piatti,Beatriz,Lukas Schallmair
Some phones native app can not see the color emoji because the phone system doesn't support to display it, but in some of third party app is ok to display it.
Q.Why does it convert to MMS automatically with emoji?
A: 1.Go to Messages -- Settings -- SMS/MMS 2.On Text Message (SMS) settings 3.Select Input mode -- GSM alphabet. If you still meet this issue, pls consult Samsung vendor.
Simply touch a set, then swipe and tap. Answers appear when you tap in a flash.
Press upper right corner button to mix and shuffle.
Select "? X ?" for random cards.
Be the fastest multiplier in your grade school class!...or college math class :P
Enjoy and comment. Will add whatever features top comments ask for!
ABC's app coming soon.
Screenshots include graphics (finger tap and finger drag) which are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license and credited to GestureWorks (www.gestureworks.com)
✔FREE Cookie Tokens every other day.
Share fortune cookies accross all your social apps.
NOTE: After creating your cookie, it will be in "My cookies"
category after pressing the COOKIE PICKER button.
Don't have a unique fortune to write at the moment? Download the app anyways and pick from plenty of already written fortunes and share your favorite ones with friends.
Also stores lucky numbers. Have your lotto numbers at hand.
✔ Free Cookie Token every other day
✔ Create and share fortune cookies
✔ Store your lucky numbers
✔ Generate your lotto numbers
HOW TO CREATE AND SAVE A COOKIE:
At main menu, press the create cookie button
Type in your message.
Press CREATE button, you will then be taken to the main screen again.
Press SEND COOKIE button.
Press Cookie Picker, your cookie will be in "My cookies" category.
* SD card is required
* HTC Sense users wanting to send fortune cookie as mms will have to do so from outside the app. The cookie picture is saved at the root of the SD card. I am working on solving this issue.
Please contact me regarding any bugs you find. At the moment, refunds are not allowed. Permissions are required because the app is ad-supported and saves an image of the fortune cookie onto SD card.
Txtabot runs in background (only when message is received, for low battery usage) and will reply as long as it is set to "Active". To view bot replies, go to app and click on contact, then "View". You will then see a log of all messages, which you can share on facebook app or just about any other social app that can share a picture.
Try Txtabot and you can get a refund within 15 minutes if you don't like it or doesn't work for you.
- Disregard comment saying "Does not work" person does not know you must go in the app to see what the bot has replied. Thanks.
More funny features coming soon!
keys sms messanger messenger texting txtin scheduler tool kit toolkit robot artifical inteligence eliza talking & answering jenna bot
gf bf bff fake funny prank myspace logger log postage