Children can build and improve essential math skills in: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• New! can select addition & subtraction or multiplication & division together
• friendly and encouraging voice
• adjustable countdown timer for test-like conditions
• top and bottom number ranges can be edited
• number ranges: 0 to 20 for addition and subtraction
• number ranges: 0 to 12 for multiplication and division
• option to allow three tries
• option to repeated missed cards for review at the end
• scores list to review improvement
This app is Free but is support by ads.
A paid ad-free version is also available.
Bugs or suggestions? Please let us know through Email.
Features in the app
1) Multiplication Tables from 1 - 12
2) Each Multiplication Table has
* Practice session
* Interesting quiz session
3) Fun game sessions
4) Multiplication Chart
You can choose the Multiplication tables in which you would like to take the test
6) Bingo - There are three levels to play. Easy, Medium and Hard.
New Features in 1.1:
• Practice math with ears. New voice feature lets you listen to numbers in any language of your choice.
• Customizable reading formats. For example, 1+1 to be read as "one plus one" or "one add one".
• Multiple voice sources.
Features since 1.0
• Support addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
• Customizable number ranges and number of cards.
• Show cards in portrait or landscape mode.
• Auto advance with a configurable timer.
• Choice to display answers or not.
• Keep screen on when displaying cards.
• No ads or fancy graphics to drain your battery.
CardDroid Math Flash Cards combines the proven concept of flash cards with the color, sound and animation of today’s technology to help children learn anywhere. Kids develop speed and confidence while having fun.
Nearly 200,000 sold in three app markets.
★★★★★ "Fun for all ages, customizable and easy to use. It's the best card app I've used. My kids range from 7-17 years old and they all use this." - Customer Review
Easy to get started + fully customizable when you need it. Unlike most apps, you can set exactly what your child needs (like multiplying by 7 & 8, for example). Now with 10 Common Core standard problem sets to match what they’re learning in school.
Earn stars for correct answers and win animations and “micro games” for perfect scores. Unlock the “Doodle” card style after 60 minutes of practice.
Customizable Timer helps kids build speed and for tests they’ll take in school. History screens let you track progress & spot problem areas.
CardDroid Math Flash Cards is one of the best ways to learn math facts.
- Math fact flashcards for addition, subtraction, multiplication, division
- Dozens of built-in problem sets or make your own
- 10 Common Core standards
- Vertical flash cards or horizontal number sentences
- History screens to track progress
- 4 sound sets or silent, 7 card color schemes
- Optimized for Kindle Fire, HD, HDX
- Kid-tested and Proven (see below and check recent reviews for testimonials)
- NO ADS and NO IN-APP PURCHASES
★★★★★ “Our three kids, now aged 7, 9 and 10 have been breezing through 100 flash cards with this app nearly every day for the past two years. All three are tops in math in their class. My 9 and 10 year olds are doing multiplication and division tables through 20x20! I always did well in math but only memorized through 12x12. I believe regular practice with this app has given my kids a tremendous advantage versus their classmates! Everyone enjoys doing things they can do well and now my kids think math is fun!” – Roger, Amazon Appstore Customer
SPECIAL NEEDS: We've been told by customers that CardDroid Math is helpful for kids with special learning needs.
KID TESTED: CardDroid Math Flash Cards has been tested with many children to maximize your child's learning. Send us your suggestions to make it better - we listen.
COMMON CORE STANDARDS: We currently offer practice for standards K.OA.5, 1.OA.6, 1.NBT.4, 1.NBT.5, 2.OA.2, 2.NBT.5, 2.NBT.8, 3.OA.7, 3.NBT.2, 3.NBT.3. Are there others you’d like to see? Let us know. Four more are currently in the works.
★★★★★ "Great app for grade school… my son loves to play it and has a fun time… and he is learning."
★★★★★ "This app is perfect for my nine year old who needs help in math. Make more of these!!!"
★★★★★ "This is well worth the money for the kids who need to learn their math facts. Settings let you choose how you go through the facts and what facts will be used."
Especially great for Kindergarten through fifth grade. Also works for preschool with help or for older kids who would benefit from brushing up or increasing speed.
► This app is used daily by nearly 25 school districts in USA
► 80 math categories and more than 50,000 flash cards
► There are plenty of statistical reports to track your child's progress
► Try the new cash reward program for younger kids, no fees.
► Using Points screen, you can add more users and track their progress.
► No animation, no sound and no kidding.
Math Pack is for kids (adults too) to practice math flash cards in a challenging way to sharpen their brain.
This pack contains virtual flash cards for Addition, Subtraction Multiplication, Division, missing numbers, Fraction, Decimal, Rounding, Roman numbers, Factors, Order of Operations, Percentage, Divisible rules, solving equations, Greatest common factor, Least common multiple, Exponentiation, geometry point/line/shape, pre algebra, linear algebra, quadratic algebra and probability. Each virtual Pack has four skill levels A, B, C and D.
You can choose either multiple choice mode or direct answering mode on each quiz.
With nearly 20 operations and 4 skill levels, there are nearly 50,000 maths flash cards!!
For each correct answer, you get 5 points. If you answer within 10 seconds, you are eligible for bonus points ranging from 1 to 5. Have Fun.
Parents, please read the 'Parents guide' once, which is located under About menu. For advanced operations (like fraction, roman), please make sure to read the help (by clicking circular icon) once. Please ignore the grade level on each category and understand your kid's level. This will help you in motivating them. Not all kids can do math in memory. So let them use, paper and pencil to solve the problems.
Your kid's quiz results will be available for your review under Math+ section.
If you have any comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags : Addition, brain teaser , high school math, middle school math, desi, education, educational games , educational mathflashcards , flash cards, free study tool ,learning mathematics , K-9, K-8 , math, math help , math homework , math flash cards , math game , math games , math guide , math problems , math problem , math quiz, math logic , math magic , math maniac , math workout, math reference , math ref, math skills , math education , math tricks , math wizard , memory tools , mobile math , multiplication , cards online, parental tool , pre-kindergarten , preschool game, tool parents, school, student tools , strategies study , game math teaching tools for teachers, seattle
Please report any bugs/crashes/feature requests, and they will be implemented as soon as possible!
★ PRO Version Unlocker (Remove Ads) ★
• This app must also stay installed
• Quizlet public flash card import
• StudyStack flash card import
• Stacks - Organize flashcards and keep them tidy
• Test Options: Multiple Choice, Write-In, Timed, Simple (self-validated)
• Images - Attach an image to a flashcard for more information or quick reference
• Hand drawing images for pictures, math, or diagrams
• Stats - See how you did on your testing or quiz sessions
• Quick, Intuitive and modern cards based UI
• Dark themes (including for AMOLED devices for better battery life)
• Network - Crash reporting and allows you to import Quizlet/StudyStack cards. For non-pro version, Google AdMob
• Storage - Save flashcard images and files in the sdcard/Stacks folder, importing, exporting, and backups of cards
You can choose the size of the multiplication table for study (9x9 or 12x12).
The button "Start from the number" allows you to start a task for a specific number. It can be used for repetition of material.
Languages: English, Russian.
If you need a translation to other language, let's do it together.
Any child is nearly guaranteed to learn multiplication table in a week using this program 1 to 2 hours a day. Parents can control the progress during the process.
It's not a secret that many pupils will not learn the multiplication table in the allotted time or at least will not learn it good enough. It's not a secret either that many pupils will forget most of what they studied after summer vacations or just long time without a practice. Our program removes these disadvantages at least for the multiplication table.
What can you expect:
1. Everyday practice for at least a hour will allow the pupil to learn the subject in a week.
2. Parents or child him/herself can see stats and track the progress.
3. The program is adaptive to the pupil and it's goal is to get the necessary amount of correct answers.
4. Repeating the course after a month will almost guarantee that the pupil will not forget the multiplication table ever again.
What you should not expect:
1. It's not a magic thing. You can't learn the multiplication table by just installing the program - you (or your child) have to work.
2. That's not a funny game but the learning simulator. There is a competition part (look for the entry 6) but it's not the main part.
1. The pupil has to have an idea of multiplication itself and should know what is used for (this means that if you, say, installing this program for 6-years child you should make sure he/she can multiply, say, 3 to 5 - not necessary fast but just can - or you won't get any use of this tool).
2. You will need an Internet connection to get access to program's adaptive functions. It is also required if you want to compare your results to the world rating.
The learning process:
Before you start. It is important to explain to the pupil that he/she will learn much faster if he/she will pronounce all samples and results (no matter audibly or inwardly). He/she should also understand that multiplication table is symmetric (i.e. 6x7 is the same that 7x6). It is important.
The learning process consists of several parts (levels). First there are following exercises for numbers 2 to 9 (or 2 to 12 if you have enabled this option in program settings):
1. Flashcard. Ascending show of examples and answers (it is important to pronounce them though it can be done inwardly).
2. Flashcard. Examples are shown in random order without an answer initially. The answer is shown few seconds later and it is advised to give a correct answer before it is shown.
3. Practice. Examples are shown in ascending order and the pupil is offered to give an answer with the keyboard. Even if the pupil made a mistake, the program will repeat the same example later and eventually, he/she will get it right. If the correct/error ratio is good enough the next part follows.
4. Practice. Just like level 3 but examples follow in random order.
Levels 1- 4 are passing for the every number. There are practical results which show that pupils won't remember the starting numbers as well as during learning them to the time they come to number 9 (12). That's why we get a level 5 before the final exam.
5. Practice. That is the longest level and it repeats the level 4 but examples are given for not just one number but for the entire multiplication table.
6. The final test. The pupil should give correct answers across the entire multiplication table during the reasonable time. Only 100% of correct answers is accepted as a suitable result and the most important thing in this test is the time. If you have an Internet connection then accepted answer will be transferred to our server and you get back an answer where the pupil’s position in the world community is.
Free version is ad supported.
I wish you and/or your child or pupils the best of luck in learning the multiplication table and I wish you to be a winner and be the best in everything you do :)
tags: multiplication table, times tables
• cool, simple and colorful graphics;
• all times tables up to 12;
• endless opportunities to practice the times tables (questions generated randomly)
• free educational game;
Multiplication is an important subject for success in elementary school. Math games for kids can help take the frustration out of learning multiplication with games, flash cards, worksheets, and activities. Our game make learning multiplication facts more fun than frustrating for young learners. It is essential for elementary school and middle school to have a solid math foundation, so why shouldn’t they play cool multiplication games and learn at the same time? Times table is a free, carefully designed game, which uses a child-friendly interface with easy navigation making it suitable for independent play. It helps to learn multiplication tables in an effective and fun way. It challenges Kids to keep practicing and do this math exercises. Easy to use – just slide the screen to choose the correct answer. If you select the correct one- the application automatically changes the card to the next question. If you choose wrong, before the next question will be indicated the correct answer.
• PLAY - answer chosen number of questions in the time limit. Kids will get new questions each time they play the game. The app stores scores, so parents could keep track of their children's progress. Kids love to play and afterwards see their progress in the overview.
• LEARN - allows you to choose which times tables you wish to practice. Learn all multplication tables by heart in time / no time. Ideal to prepare for the test at school.
• SCORE - quickly and easily review all the scores.
• OPTIONS - allows you to choose time limit and number of questions.
If you have any children in school who are not doing well in math class, no matter what the level or grade they are in. This game apply to them and their friends!
Having problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/TimesTablesGame
Sounds provided by http://www.freesfx.co.uk
Learn Multiplication Tables is a simple and interactive app to learn tables (Math Tables) from 2 to 30. Child can select any number to start with. Then child need to tap the "Tap" button to show the right answer. This allow child to think about the correct number and then tap to see the correct number.
Learn Multiplication Tables also has a quiz game. For every table it asks ten questions. Child has to select one option out of three options. The numbers are generated randomly.
Learn Multiplication Tables also has a dodging table game. For random generated table it asks ten questions. Child has to select one option out of three options. The numbers are generated randomly.
Table's Champ: A game that allow kids to arrange table by dragging scattered numbers at correct place. This game help kids hand eye coordination, and help them in becoming table's champ.
Test your Skill: Recently added new feature that can help kids to test there table skills.
Why you designed Learn Multiplication Tables?
-I designed this app for my son. For him tables were such a bore thing. I just wanted to make an interactive app, that can make tables more interesting.
Who should use this app?
-This app can be used by the kids in the age group 6 - 15 yrs.
Does Learn Multiplication Tables guarantee to make my child expert in tables?
- This app does not make magic. It does not guarantee to make child expert, but it definitely can improve child's interest in learning tables. Using this app everyday will help child in learning tables quickly.
Can we expect more updates of Learn Multiplication Tables?
- Yes, This is just an initial version of Learn Multiplication Tables. Please do provide you feedback or email me you suggestions. I will surely try to implement all the suggestion.
In case you face any issue or you have any query please send email to email@example.com.
✔FREE Cookie Tokens every other day.
Share fortune cookies accross all your social apps.
NOTE: After creating your cookie, it will be in "My cookies"
category after pressing the COOKIE PICKER button.
Don't have a unique fortune to write at the moment? Download the app anyways and pick from plenty of already written fortunes and share your favorite ones with friends.
Also stores lucky numbers. Have your lotto numbers at hand.
✔ Free Cookie Token every other day
✔ Create and share fortune cookies
✔ Store your lucky numbers
✔ Generate your lotto numbers
HOW TO CREATE AND SAVE A COOKIE:
At main menu, press the create cookie button
Type in your message.
Press CREATE button, you will then be taken to the main screen again.
Press SEND COOKIE button.
Press Cookie Picker, your cookie will be in "My cookies" category.
* SD card is required
* HTC Sense users wanting to send fortune cookie as mms will have to do so from outside the app. The cookie picture is saved at the root of the SD card. I am working on solving this issue.
Please contact me regarding any bugs you find. At the moment, refunds are not allowed. Permissions are required because the app is ad-supported and saves an image of the fortune cookie onto SD card.
Txtabot runs in background (only when message is received, for low battery usage) and will reply as long as it is set to "Active". To view bot replies, go to app and click on contact, then "View". You will then see a log of all messages, which you can share on facebook app or just about any other social app that can share a picture.
Try Txtabot and you can get a refund within 15 minutes if you don't like it or doesn't work for you.
- Disregard comment saying "Does not work" person does not know you must go in the app to see what the bot has replied. Thanks.
More funny features coming soon!
keys sms messanger messenger texting txtin scheduler tool kit toolkit robot artifical inteligence eliza talking & answering jenna bot
gf bf bff fake funny prank myspace logger log postage