Children can build and improve essential math skills in: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• New! can select addition & subtraction or multiplication & division together
• friendly and encouraging voice
• adjustable countdown timer for test-like conditions
• top and bottom number ranges can be edited
• number ranges: 0 to 20 for addition and subtraction
• number ranges: 0 to 12 for multiplication and division
• option to allow three tries
• option to repeated missed cards for review at the end
• scores list to review improvement
This app is Free but is support by ads.
A paid ad-free version is also available.
Bugs or suggestions? Please let us know through Email.
Features in the app
1) Multiplication Tables from 1 - 12
2) Each Multiplication Table has
* Practice session
* Interesting quiz session
3) Fun game sessions
4) Multiplication Chart
You can choose the Multiplication tables in which you would like to take the test
6) Bingo - There are three levels to play. Easy, Medium and Hard.
Lite version contains numbers 0 - 6 and 1 animated monster
Main features include:
★ Cute animated monster themed app for fun learning
★ Math problems for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
★ Options to create your own math problems, select from a range of numbers, or use doubles facts
★ Answers can be displayed as multiple choice or manually entered by numeric keypad
★ Up to 50 flash cards per game
★ History report displays missed problems for each game ordered by date
★ Cards range from 0-6 (Full version: 0-12)
★ Ad-free and no tracking of user information
★ Large easy to read numbers and buttons
★ Kid tested
You can choose the size of the multiplication table for study (9x9 or 12x12).
The button "Start from the number" allows you to start a task for a specific number. It can be used for repetition of material.
Languages: English, Russian.
If you need a translation to other language, let's do it together.
New Features in 1.1:
• Practice math with ears. New voice feature lets you listen to numbers in any language of your choice.
• Customizable reading formats. For example, 1+1 to be read as "one plus one" or "one add one".
• Multiple voice sources.
Features since 1.0
• Support addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
• Customizable number ranges and number of cards.
• Show cards in portrait or landscape mode.
• Auto advance with a configurable timer.
• Choice to display answers or not.
• Keep screen on when displaying cards.
• No ads or fancy graphics to drain your battery.
Any child is nearly guaranteed to learn multiplication table in a week using this program 1 to 2 hours a day. Parents can control the progress during the process.
It's not a secret that many pupils will not learn the multiplication table in the allotted time or at least will not learn it good enough. It's not a secret either that many pupils will forget most of what they studied after summer vacations or just long time without a practice. Our program removes these disadvantages at least for the multiplication table.
What can you expect:
1. Everyday practice for at least a hour will allow the pupil to learn the subject in a week.
2. Parents or child him/herself can see stats and track the progress.
3. The program is adaptive to the pupil and it's goal is to get the necessary amount of correct answers.
4. Repeating the course after a month will almost guarantee that the pupil will not forget the multiplication table ever again.
What you should not expect:
1. It's not a magic thing. You can't learn the multiplication table by just installing the program - you (or your child) have to work.
2. That's not a funny game but the learning simulator. There is a competition part (look for the entry 6) but it's not the main part.
1. The pupil has to have an idea of multiplication itself and should know what is used for (this means that if you, say, installing this program for 6-years child you should make sure he/she can multiply, say, 3 to 5 - not necessary fast but just can - or you won't get any use of this tool).
2. You will need an Internet connection to get access to program's adaptive functions. It is also required if you want to compare your results to the world rating.
The learning process:
Before you start. It is important to explain to the pupil that he/she will learn much faster if he/she will pronounce all samples and results (no matter audibly or inwardly). He/she should also understand that multiplication table is symmetric (i.e. 6x7 is the same that 7x6). It is important.
The learning process consists of several parts (levels). First there are following exercises for numbers 2 to 9 (or 2 to 12 if you have enabled this option in program settings):
1. Flashcard. Ascending show of examples and answers (it is important to pronounce them though it can be done inwardly).
2. Flashcard. Examples are shown in random order without an answer initially. The answer is shown few seconds later and it is advised to give a correct answer before it is shown.
3. Practice. Examples are shown in ascending order and the pupil is offered to give an answer with the keyboard. Even if the pupil made a mistake, the program will repeat the same example later and eventually, he/she will get it right. If the correct/error ratio is good enough the next part follows.
4. Practice. Just like level 3 but examples follow in random order.
Levels 1- 4 are passing for the every number. There are practical results which show that pupils won't remember the starting numbers as well as during learning them to the time they come to number 9 (12). That's why we get a level 5 before the final exam.
5. Practice. That is the longest level and it repeats the level 4 but examples are given for not just one number but for the entire multiplication table.
6. The final test. The pupil should give correct answers across the entire multiplication table during the reasonable time. Only 100% of correct answers is accepted as a suitable result and the most important thing in this test is the time. If you have an Internet connection then accepted answer will be transferred to our server and you get back an answer where the pupil’s position in the world community is.
Free version is ad supported.
I wish you and/or your child or pupils the best of luck in learning the multiplication table and I wish you to be a winner and be the best in everything you do :)
tags: multiplication table, times tables
• Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division.
• Parents can set the top number and bottom numbers of each quiz
• Simple user interface.
• Parents can preset the answers to Positive or Negative answers.
• Students can redo question until correct.
• Parents can preset the number of questions per practice quiz.
If you enjoy Math Practice Flash Cards For Kids, please rate it!
Spread the words to other parents, and if there are any features that you'd like to
add, feel free to send us feedback.
Math Flash Cards gives you a virtual deck of flash cards. You can configure the app to practice addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division (or mix them all together). All completely free and with no ads!
You can set a difficulty level appropriate for any age - let your first-grader practice subtraction with numbers less than 10 while your middle school student can flip through division cards with numbers under 50. Math flash cards can be configured for kids of any age.
When each card is shown you are given 4 options to guess from. The app will time your responses and give you points based on how fast you can guess the correct answer - don't just guess randomly, because you are penalized for wrong answers!
The app tracks the 5 best high scores for each configuration, allowing you to track your progress. After each round you'll see the list of scores and get feedback on where you placed.
For each round you can also set the number of cards to show - 3, 5, 10, or 20. With all these configuration options, you can replace an almost infinite sized deck of old-fashioned cards with one app.
Download now and start practicing your math!
► This app is used daily by nearly 25 school districts in USA
► 80 math categories and more than 50,000 flash cards
► There are plenty of statistical reports to track your child's progress
► Try the new cash reward program for younger kids, no fees.
► Using Points screen, you can add more users and track their progress.
► No animation, no sound and no kidding.
Math Pack is for kids (adults too) to practice math flash cards in a challenging way to sharpen their brain.
This pack contains virtual flash cards for Addition, Subtraction Multiplication, Division, missing numbers, Fraction, Decimal, Rounding, Roman numbers, Factors, Order of Operations, Percentage, Divisible rules, solving equations, Greatest common factor, Least common multiple, Exponentiation, geometry point/line/shape, pre algebra, linear algebra, quadratic algebra and probability. Each virtual Pack has four skill levels A, B, C and D.
You can choose either multiple choice mode or direct answering mode on each quiz.
With nearly 20 operations and 4 skill levels, there are nearly 50,000 maths flash cards!!
For each correct answer, you get 5 points. If you answer within 10 seconds, you are eligible for bonus points ranging from 1 to 5. Have Fun.
Parents, please read the 'Parents guide' once, which is located under About menu. For advanced operations (like fraction, roman), please make sure to read the help (by clicking circular icon) once. Please ignore the grade level on each category and understand your kid's level. This will help you in motivating them. Not all kids can do math in memory. So let them use, paper and pencil to solve the problems.
Your kid's quiz results will be available for your review under Math+ section.
If you have any comments, please contact us at email@example.com
Tags : Addition, brain teaser , high school math, middle school math, desi, education, educational games , educational mathflashcards , flash cards, free study tool ,learning mathematics , K-9, K-8 , math, math help , math homework , math flash cards , math game , math games , math guide , math problems , math problem , math quiz, math logic , math magic , math maniac , math workout, math reference , math ref, math skills , math education , math tricks , math wizard , memory tools , mobile math , multiplication , cards online, parental tool , pre-kindergarten , preschool game, tool parents, school, student tools , strategies study , game math teaching tools for teachers, seattle
✔FREE Cookie Tokens every other day.
Share fortune cookies accross all your social apps.
NOTE: After creating your cookie, it will be in "My cookies"
category after pressing the COOKIE PICKER button.
Don't have a unique fortune to write at the moment? Download the app anyways and pick from plenty of already written fortunes and share your favorite ones with friends.
Also stores lucky numbers. Have your lotto numbers at hand.
✔ Free Cookie Token every other day
✔ Create and share fortune cookies
✔ Store your lucky numbers
✔ Generate your lotto numbers
HOW TO CREATE AND SAVE A COOKIE:
At main menu, press the create cookie button
Type in your message.
Press CREATE button, you will then be taken to the main screen again.
Press SEND COOKIE button.
Press Cookie Picker, your cookie will be in "My cookies" category.
* SD card is required
* HTC Sense users wanting to send fortune cookie as mms will have to do so from outside the app. The cookie picture is saved at the root of the SD card. I am working on solving this issue.
Please contact me regarding any bugs you find. At the moment, refunds are not allowed. Permissions are required because the app is ad-supported and saves an image of the fortune cookie onto SD card.
Txtabot runs in background (only when message is received, for low battery usage) and will reply as long as it is set to "Active". To view bot replies, go to app and click on contact, then "View". You will then see a log of all messages, which you can share on facebook app or just about any other social app that can share a picture.
Try Txtabot and you can get a refund within 15 minutes if you don't like it or doesn't work for you.
- Disregard comment saying "Does not work" person does not know you must go in the app to see what the bot has replied. Thanks.
More funny features coming soon!
keys sms messanger messenger texting txtin scheduler tool kit toolkit robot artifical inteligence eliza talking & answering jenna bot
gf bf bff fake funny prank myspace logger log postage