Math Practice Flash Cards PRO:
Math Practice Flash Cards by TeachersParadise.com Studios. A fun game to practice addition, subtraction, multiplication or division.
• Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division.
• Card values can range from 0-35 and are fully customizable per quiz.
• Answer can be Multiple Choice or entered though the Numeric Keypad.
• Clean user interface.
• Stores the last time and performance for each quiz.
• The last fastest time with a perfect score is displayed to help motivate students practice and improve.
• Negative answers are allowed.
• Students can redo a missed cards until correct.
• Parents and educators can preset the card decks and limit the number of cards per practice quiz.
• Fun mode and sounds are available to keep early learners entertained while they learn.
• Speed mode lets the student reach the next question without animations.
• Comes preset with 4 card decks.
Name: Math Practice Flash Cards
Children can build and improve essential math skills in: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• friendly and encouraging voice
• adjustable countdown timer for test-like conditions
• top and bottom number ranges can be edited
• number ranges: 0 to 20 for addition and subtraction
• number ranges: 0 to 12 for multiplication and division
• option to allow three tries
• option to repeated missed cards for review at the end
• scores list to review improvement
• animated flash cards
This app is Free but is support by ads.
A paid ad-free version is also available.
Bugs or suggestions? Please let us know through Email.
Any child is nearly guaranteed to learn multiplication table in a week using this program 1 to 2 hours a day. Parents can control the progress during the process.
It's not a secret that many pupils will not learn the multiplication table in the allotted time or at least will not learn it good enough. It's not a secret either that many pupils will forget most of what they studied after summer vacations or just long time without a practice. Our program removes these disadvantages at least for the multiplication table.
What can you expect:
1. Everyday practice for at least a hour will allow the pupil to learn the subject in a week.
2. Parents or child him/herself can see stats and track the progress.
3. The program is adaptive to the pupil and it's goal is to get the necessary amount of correct answers.
4. Repeating the course after a month will almost guarantee that the pupil will not forget the multiplication table ever again.
What you should not expect:
1. It's not a magic thing. You can't learn the multiplication table by just installing the program - you (or your child) have to work.
2. That's not a funny game but the learning simulator. There is a competition part (look for the entry 6) but it's not the main part.
1. The pupil has to have an idea of multiplication itself and should know what is used for (this means that if you, say, installing this program for 6-years child you should make sure he/she can multiply, say, 3 to 5 - not necessary fast but just can - or you won't get any use of this tool).
2. You will need an Internet connection to get access to program's adaptive functions. It is also required if you want to compare your results to the world rating.
The learning process:
Before you start. It is important to explain to the pupil that he/she will learn much faster if he/she will pronounce all samples and results (no matter audibly or inwardly). He/she should also understand that multiplication table is symmetric (i.e. 6x7 is the same that 7x6). It is important.
The learning process consists of several parts (levels). First there are following exercises for numbers 2 to 9 (or 2 to 12 if you have enabled this option in program settings):
1. Flashcard. Ascending show of examples and answers (it is important to pronounce them though it can be done inwardly).
2. Flashcard. Examples are shown in random order without an answer initially. The answer is shown few seconds later and it is advised to give a correct answer before it is shown.
3. Practice. Examples are shown in ascending order and the pupil is offered to give an answer with the keyboard. Even if the pupil made a mistake, the program will repeat the same example later and eventually, he/she will get it right. If the correct/error ratio is good enough the next part follows.
4. Practice. Just like level 3 but examples follow in random order.
Levels 1- 4 are passing for the every number. There are practical results which show that pupils won't remember the starting numbers as well as during learning them to the time they come to number 9 (12). That's why we get a level 5 before the final exam.
5. Practice. That is the longest level and it repeats the level 4 but examples are given for not just one number but for the entire multiplication table.
6. The final test. The pupil should give correct answers across the entire multiplication table during the reasonable time. Only 100% of correct answers is accepted as a suitable result and the most important thing in this test is the time. If you have an Internet connection then accepted answer will be transferred to our server and you get back an answer where the pupil’s position in the world community is.
Free version is ad supported.
I wish you and/or your child or pupils the best of luck in learning the multiplication table and I wish you to be a winner and be the best in everything you do :)
tags: multiplication table, times tables
Lite version contains numbers 0 - 6 and 1 animated monster
Main features include:
★ Cute animated monster themed app for fun learning
★ Math problems for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
★ Options to create your own math problems, select from a range of numbers, or use doubles facts
★ Answers can be displayed as multiple choice or manually entered by numeric keypad
★ Up to 50 flash cards per game
★ History report displays missed problems for each game ordered by date
★ Cards range from 0-6 (Full version: 0-12)
★ Ad-free and no tracking of user information
★ Large easy to read numbers and buttons
★ Kid tested
New Features in 1.1:
• Practice math with ears. New voice feature lets you listen to numbers in any language of your choice.
• Customizable reading formats. For example, 1+1 to be read as "one plus one" or "one add one".
• Multiple voice sources.
Features since 1.0
• Support addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
• Customizable number ranges and number of cards.
• Show cards in portrait or landscape mode.
• Auto advance with a configurable timer.
• Choice to display answers or not.
• Keep screen on when displaying cards.
• No ads or fancy graphics to drain your battery.
► This app is used daily by nearly 25 school districts in USA
► 80 math categories and more than 50,000 flash cards
► There are plenty of statistical reports to track your child's progress
► Try the new cash reward program for younger kids, no fees.
► Using Points screen, you can add more users and track their progress.
► No animation, no sound and no kidding.
Math Pack is for kids (adults too) to practice math flash cards in a challenging way to sharpen their brain.
This pack contains virtual flash cards for Addition, Subtraction Multiplication, Division, missing numbers, Fraction, Decimal, Rounding, Roman numbers, Factors, Order of Operations, Percentage, Divisible rules, solving equations, Greatest common factor, Least common multiple, Exponentiation, geometry point/line/shape, pre algebra, linear algebra, quadratic algebra and probability. Each virtual Pack has four skill levels A, B, C and D.
You can choose either multiple choice mode or direct answering mode on each quiz.
With nearly 20 operations and 4 skill levels, there are nearly 50,000 maths flash cards!!
For each correct answer, you get 5 points. If you answer within 10 seconds, you are eligible for bonus points ranging from 1 to 5. Have Fun.
Parents, please read the 'Parents guide' once, which is located under About menu. For advanced operations (like fraction, roman), please make sure to read the help (by clicking circular icon) once. Please ignore the grade level on each category and understand your kid's level. This will help you in motivating them. Not all kids can do math in memory. So let them use, paper and pencil to solve the problems.
Your kid's quiz results will be available for your review under Math+ section.
If you have any comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags : Addition, brain teaser , high school math, middle school math, desi, education, educational games , educational mathflashcards , flash cards, free study tool ,learning mathematics , K-9, K-8 , math, math help , math homework , math flash cards , math game , math games , math guide , math problems , math problem , math quiz, math logic , math magic , math maniac , math workout, math reference , math ref, math skills , math education , math tricks , math wizard , memory tools , mobile math , multiplication , cards online, parental tool , pre-kindergarten , preschool game, tool parents, school, student tools , strategies study , game math teaching tools for teachers, seattle
● PLAY - answer chosen number of questions in the time limit. Kids will get new questions each time they play the game. The app stores scores, so parents could keep track of their children's progress. Kids love to play and afterwards see their progress in the overview.
● LEARN - allows you to choose which times tables you wish to practice. Learn all multplication tables by heart in time / no time. Ideal to prepare for the test at school.
● SCORE - quickly and easily review all the scores.
● OPTIONS - allows you to choose time limit and number of questions.
Multiplication is an important subject for success in elementary school. Math games for kids can help take the frustration out of learning multiplication with games, flash cards, worksheets, and activities. Our game make learning multiplication facts more fun than frustrating for young learners. It is essential for elementary school and middle school to have a solid math foundation, so why shouldn’t they play cool multiplication games and learn at the same time? Times table is a free, carefully designed game, which uses a child-friendly interface with easy navigation making it suitable for independent play. It helps to learn multiplication tables in an effective and fun way. It challenges Kids to keep practicing and do this math exercises. Easy to use – just slide the screen to choose the correct answer. If you select the correct one- the application automatically changes the card to the next question. If you choose wrong, before the next question will be indicated the correct answer.
● simple and colorful graphics ;
● innovative way to control ;
● all times tables up to 12;
● endless opportunities to practice the times tables (questions generated randomly)
● free educational game;
If you have any children in school who are not doing well in math class, no matter what the level or grade they are in. This game apply to them and their friends!
Having problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/TimesTablesGame
Sounds provided by http://www.freesfx.co.uk
Nearly 200,000 sold in three app markets.
★★★★★ "Fun for all ages, customizable and easy to use. It's the best card app I've used. My kids range from 7-17 years old and they all use this." - Customer Review
Easy to get started + fully customizable when you need it. Unlike most apps, you can set exactly what your child needs (like multiplying by 7 & 8, for example). Now with 10 Common Core standard problem sets to match what they’re learning in school.
Earn stars for correct answers and win animations and “micro games” for perfect scores. Unlock the “Doodle” card style after 60 minutes of practice.
Customizable Timer helps kids build speed and for tests they’ll take in school. History screens let you track progress & spot problem areas.
CardDroid Math Flash Cards is one of the best ways to learn math facts.
- Math fact flashcards for addition, subtraction, multiplication, division
- Dozens of built-in problem sets or make your own
- 10 Common Core standards
- Vertical flash cards or horizontal number sentences
- History screens to track progress
- 4 sound sets or silent, 7 card color schemes
- Optimized for Kindle Fire, HD, HDX
- Kid-tested and Proven (see below and check recent reviews for testimonials)
- NO ADS and NO IN-APP PURCHASES
★★★★★ “Our three kids, now aged 7, 9 and 10 have been breezing through 100 flash cards with this app nearly every day for the past two years. All three are tops in math in their class. My 9 and 10 year olds are doing multiplication and division tables through 20x20! I always did well in math but only memorized through 12x12. I believe regular practice with this app has given my kids a tremendous advantage versus their classmates! Everyone enjoys doing things they can do well and now my kids think math is fun!” – Roger, Amazon Appstore Customer
SPECIAL NEEDS: We've been told by customers that CardDroid Math is helpful for kids with special learning needs.
KID TESTED: CardDroid Math Flash Cards has been tested with many children to maximize your child's learning. Send us your suggestions to make it better - we listen.
COMMON CORE STANDARDS: We currently offer practice for standards K.OA.5, 1.OA.6, 1.NBT.4, 1.NBT.5, 2.OA.2, 2.NBT.5, 2.NBT.8, 3.OA.7, 3.NBT.2, 3.NBT.3. Are there others you’d like to see? Let us know. Four more are currently in the works.
★★★★★ "Great app for grade school… my son loves to play it and has a fun time… and he is learning."
★★★★★ "This app is perfect for my nine year old who needs help in math. Make more of these!!!"
★★★★★ "This is well worth the money for the kids who need to learn their math facts. Settings let you choose how you go through the facts and what facts will be used."
Especially great for Kindergarten through fifth grade. Also works for preschool with help or for older kids who would benefit from brushing up or increasing speed.
• Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division.
• Parents can set the top number and bottom numbers of each quiz
• Simple user interface.
• Parents can preset the answers to Positive or Negative answers.
• Students can redo question until correct.
• Parents can preset the number of questions per practice quiz.
If you enjoy Math Practice Flash Cards For Kids, please rate it!
Spread the words to other parents, and if there are any features that you'd like to
add, feel free to send us feedback.
With this app, you can:
• Empower your child with the skills to learn, remember, and recite the times tables by heart. Imagine your child not having to guess the answer or resort to calculating their multiplication facts on their fingers.
• Enjoy stress free learning. Imagine, no more complaints and tears, no more struggles with practicing math worksheets, multiplication charts, or endless time table drills. No more multiplication games, listening to silly songs, or reciting boring skip counting repetitions.
• Gain more free time that might otherwise be spent teaching the times tables with other multiplication learning techniques. You can enjoy more time together - play a game, read a book, focus on a shared hobby, or just have some fun together.
Find out how Nightlight Learning can help you teach the times tables and free up more family fun time. Watch your child practice, remember and master the multiplication tables.
Bring joy back to teaching and learning fundamental mathematics:
• Multiply 2 to 10 teaches the two to ten times tables.
• Multiply Lite teaches the 3 times tables, for free with an option to purchase more.
Effective and easy memorization of the times tables.
Nightlight Learning apps are a great complement to your school’s math curriculum, because they:
• Build confidence and motivation
• Foster a positive attitude towards learning
• Reduce homework stress for parents and students
• Motivate students to learn and practice their multiplication facts
The audio tracks built into each app make it easy and effective to learn and memorize the times tables. Each audio track employs audio, visual, and tactile cues, through your child’s own imagination, to help your child learn and recall their multiplication facts.
Here’s how you can help teach your child to master the times tables:
1. Follow your child’s bedtime routine and tuck them into bed.
2. Place headphones on your child.
3, Adjust the volume on your device.
4. Start the app, select a Times Table, and press Play.
You’re done and the learning, memorization, and recall begins!
During our recommended two week learning period, your child participates in at least 70 repetitions of a times table. Some children will learn in less or more time.
"I couldn't have imagined teaching my child the multiplication tables would be this easy," says Tonya.
“My daughter went through your seven timestable when she was in grade three. She loved listening to it. She nailed her multiplication tables in about two weeks, and even better, she showed a new enthusiasm for learning math” says Julie.
“I spent too many miserable hours with flash cards trying to teach my first son to learn his times tables. I used the Nightlight Learning multiplication process for my second – way easier, and it worked! ” says Dave.
“My son was struggling with his timestables and fought me on every trick in the book, games, flash cards, repetition writing etc. I was feeling guilty trying to add more school work onto an already long and frustrating day for him. We tried Nightlight Learning; he looked forward to listening to the app every night. What a great relief from the times table ‘battles’ we were having” says Kevin.
Like you, our team at Nightlight Learning are parents too. Privacy and integrity are very important to us and that’s why Nightlight Learning Apps do not include third-party ads.
available(Free app) : A part of the flash cards or step game.
Without using fingers, you will be able to multiply and divide. There is individual variation.
This application contains flash card-styled learning and pleasant game learning.
You see tiles which represent a certain number in a card for flash card-styled learning, so you can visualize the numbers and rules of calculations. Make sure you read out equations loud when doing flash card learning. Reading out them loud leads to hear their sound, and it gives you the ability to calculate.
The game learning is a mission game that you rescue a genie of the lamp. You will get various things and see something surprising in the process until you accomplish the mission. You can enjoy learning multiplication and division through the game. Studying steadily with flash card exercises is the key point to do so well in the game learning.
■ Without using fingers, you will be able to multiply and divide fluently.
There is individual variation.
If you adopt Afterimage Phenomenon and Method of Instinctive Calculation, you will be able to get the ability to calculate easily.
■ Learn with flash card-styled exercise
Flash card-styled learning way: going through 4 steps per a problem.
Flick cards like real ones or tap icons or turn over cards automatically when you turn over the flash cards.
■ You can learn to multiply and divide.
These learning become basic of math study. To master this learning gives you self-confidence toward arithmetic. This method is particularly suitable for children in lower grades and for those who take time to learn.
■ Can make sure that what kind of flash cards there are in every step on the list.
■ Can put marks on the front cover of the flash cards.
■ The order of the problems in the tests and in the games changes every time.
■ Delighted learning game is included in.
A genie of the lamp is locked up in a box. To rescue him, you turn into another genie and have races with 3 different animals. Then you can collect 6 gold lamps through playing games. You can also see surprising scenes on the screen every time you get lamps.
■ By the step game, you can select it among the three speed.
Once you set up the difficulty level and the speed of your opponent , you can enjoy the game while you learn.
Furthermore, you can check your exact speed and scores.
■ Yoshio Oshitani, Professor at Showa Women’s University and Former Senior Specialist for Curriculum of
Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, recommends this application.
target : Elementary School Aged Children
【execution check device】
GALAXY S（SC-02B）、GALAXY SⅡ（SC-02C）、XPERIA acro（IS11S）、AQUOS（SBM006SH）
【confirmed tablet resolution（emulator）】
800 × 600, 1024 × 600, 1280 × 800
1. With this step game, you can select among three types of speeds.
Education,Ability,Intelligence,Mental arithmetic,Brain,preschool,nursery school,elementary school
More from developer
✔FREE Cookie Tokens every other day.
Share fortune cookies accross all your social apps.
NOTE: After creating your cookie, it will be in "My cookies"
category after pressing the COOKIE PICKER button.
Don't have a unique fortune to write at the moment? Download the app anyways and pick from plenty of already written fortunes and share your favorite ones with friends.
Also stores lucky numbers. Have your lotto numbers at hand.
✔ Free Cookie Token every other day
✔ Create and share fortune cookies
✔ Store your lucky numbers
✔ Generate your lotto numbers
HOW TO CREATE AND SAVE A COOKIE:
At main menu, press the create cookie button
Type in your message.
Press CREATE button, you will then be taken to the main screen again.
Press SEND COOKIE button.
Press Cookie Picker, your cookie will be in "My cookies" category.
* SD card is required
* HTC Sense users wanting to send fortune cookie as mms will have to do so from outside the app. The cookie picture is saved at the root of the SD card. I am working on solving this issue.
Please contact me regarding any bugs you find. At the moment, refunds are not allowed. Permissions are required because the app is ad-supported and saves an image of the fortune cookie onto SD card.
Txtabot runs in background (only when message is received, for low battery usage) and will reply as long as it is set to "Active". To view bot replies, go to app and click on contact, then "View". You will then see a log of all messages, which you can share on facebook app or just about any other social app that can share a picture.
Try Txtabot and you can get a refund within 15 minutes if you don't like it or doesn't work for you.
- Disregard comment saying "Does not work" person does not know you must go in the app to see what the bot has replied. Thanks.
More funny features coming soon!
keys sms messanger messenger texting txtin scheduler tool kit toolkit robot artifical inteligence eliza talking & answering jenna bot
gf bf bff fake funny prank myspace logger log postage