Here is the best AP History and Social Science FREE app
AP History & Social Science can stand for many distinct Advanced Placement History & Social Science high school students, provided by the College Board:
- AP Comparative Government and Politics is an examination that tests topics commonly taught in introductory college comparative government or comparative politics courses.
- AP European History (commonly known as AP Modern European History, AP Euro,AP European, EHAP or APEH), is for high school students who are interested in a first year university level course in European history.
- AP Geography (also known as AP Human Geo, AP Geography, APHG, AP HuGe, HGAP, APHUG, AP HUMAN) is college-level course that introduces students to the systematic study of patterns and processes that have shaped human understanding, use, and alteration of Earth's surface.
- AP Macroeconomics (also known as , AP Macro, or simply Macro) is a course for high school students interested in college-level work in macroeconomics. Study begins with fundamental economic concepts such as scarcity, opportunity costs, production possibilities, specialization, comparative advantage, demand, supply, and price determination.
- AP Microeconomics is a course for students interested in college-level work in microeconomics and/or gaining advanced standing in college. The course begins with a study of fundamental economic concepts such as scarcity, opportunity costs, production possibilities, specialization, and comparative advantage.
- AP Psychology (or AP Psych) course and corresponding exam are part of College Board's Advanced Placement Program. This rigorous course is tailored for students interested in the field of psychology
- AP United States Government and Politics, also known as AP US Gov & Pol, AP US Gov, AP NSL, AP Govt Pol or AP Gov, is a college-level course that surveys the structure and function of American government and politics that begins with an analysis of the United States Constitution, the foundation of the American political system.
- AP United States History (APUSH), originally known as AP American History (APAH) is a course and examination offered by College Board as part of the Advanced Placement Program. It was first offered as Advanced Placement American History in 1956.
- AP World History (also known as AP World History, WHAP, AP World, or APWH,) is designed to help students develop a greater understanding of the evolution of global processes and contacts as well as interactions between different types of human society.