Use your dexterity and wits to guide various types of asteroids on their journey through outer space. Become the center of gravity and lead them to their ultimate goal – a planet’s core.
Stand up to the film and game industry that tells you to fight alien invaders and help them instead! Find out what happens if some asteroids actually reach their targets…
One outcome that is to be expected: a good time for you!
You are about to destroy dozens of worlds* in almost 60 tricky levels using different types of asteroids and your brain to figure out how to do so. Prepare to get properly entertained by a truly innovative and intuitive way to control the scene, stylish graphics, and a novel kind of gameplay.
• Free! Give it a try :)
• Stylish & unique graphics (maybe comparable to the neon/glowing graphics style of Tron)
• Adjustable to different device capabilities (3 levels of graphic-details)
• 59 levels (and more to come)
• Fitting audio support and explosion effects
• Intuitive & innovative physics-based game controls
• Vast space levels in an almost unlimited universe
• Different asteroid** types/zones/types of planets
• Relaxed but challenging gameplay
I'm a single independent developer and therefore I can always use some help marketing my game :) - if you like what you see please support my work by:
- giving it a good rating
- liking it on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/AsteroidImpacts)
- recommending it to your friends and family
If you have any problems or suggestions do not hesitate to contact me under: firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Facebook page.
Enjoy your journey!
* it goes without saying that those are – unlike the earth – unpopulated ;)
** often similarly/equivalently referred to as meteor, meteoroid, meteorite, comet or shooting star