HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS (recommended):
Processor: >1.5GHz, Internal Memory (RAM): 2GB
The tiny sorcerer Egbert needs a new home and, as all wizards, would love to live in a tall crooked tower. Unfortunately he is too clumsy to build it himself. That’s why he opens a portal to the magic device of his new helper – you.
• One of the most comprehensive and flexible building games on the market
• Dozens of different blocks and deco items and unlimited building possibilities
• A truly creative game – only few restrictions to your building choices
• Really crooked towers (just like Merlin would build them)
• 200+ height-levels in 2 gigantic worlds and more to come
• Unique & detailed graphics, allowing for an exceptionally great zooming-range
• Social sharing functionality for presenting your best creations
• A Hall of Fame where the most impressive towers are displayed
• Leaderboards and achievements
The Tower of Egbert is a physics-based tower building game with a magic twist. You are able to build freely until the tower is tall enough to reach the target line of the current level. Hitting a start button activates gravity for a few seconds and your construction either stands or falls. If any single block of the tower is still above the target line after the physics simulation stopped, the whole building is magically “frozen” by Egbert, so that the already completed sections of the tower will never again be subject to gravity. In the next level you will have to build on this newly created, always different, often crooked, foundation – a task that can turn out to be quite challenging.
The overall goal of the game is to build the highest, most impressive, or most creative tower of all. There are hardly any restrictions on how to construct a tower which leads to an unlimited amount of building choices for you. It’s possible to use thousands of blocks (bricks, arcs, roofs, decoration items, …) to build quite impressive towers and discover interesting areas as the building grows towards the endless vastness of space.
Of course there is much more to the game than just the placement of some blocks. You have to fight gravity, winds, falling rocks, and other dangers on your way up but will be rewarded with one of the most comprehensive and flexible building experiences on the market.