HoloHuman Mobile provides remote learners the ability to participate in extended-reality (XR) HoloHuman 2.0 sessions using AR-enabled phones and tablets. HoloHuman 2.0 is an immersive educational solution for learners of human anatomy, including medical and nursing students. With HoloHuman Mobile, users can remotely join others in learning sessions and fully collaborate in instructor-led curriculum activities by viewing holographic images on the device. The app is free to download and use for anyone with a HoloHuman 2.0 Immersive Learning System account.
- Remote and/or socially distanced students can connect with their instructor, who is wearing a Microsoft HoloLens 2 mixed reality headset, using an AR-enabled Android phone.
- View ultra-realistic holographic session content throughout the interactive learning session. Holographic content updates in real-time as the instructor makes changes.
- Anatomical views can be by region of the human body (such as upper body), 11 different systems (such as the respiratory or cardiovascular system), 700 individual components, and over 4,500 named and described structures, as well as multiple systems at the same time.
- Read detailed information about each human component within the holographic view.
- Students can select a location in their room for placement of the holographic content.
- Students can independently walk around, examine, and interact with holographic content while communicating with other session participants using VoIP capabilities.
- Collaborative and immersive learning among the group facilitates highly effective educational outcomes, including faster knowledge acquisition and more lasting retention.
HoloHuman Mobile interfaces with the HoloHuman 2.0 Immersive Learning System, an XR teaching system designed to enhance, not replace, existing curriculum and teaching methods.
For more information on the HoloHuman 2.0 Immersive Learning System, please visit www.gigxr.com or email email@example.com to request a demo today.