אנו מזמינים אתכם להנות
- מעיצוב חדשני
- גישה נוחה יותר לכל המדורים
- ממשק מתקדם לחיפוש ומעקב אחר מניות ומדדים מובילים בארץ ובעולם
- אפשרות לניהול תיק מניות אישי
- התראות (הודעות פוש) המגיעות היישר למכשירכם
שימו לב שבשל שינויי השפה בין מכשיר למכשיר הוספנו בתפריט אפשרות "הגדרות" בה ניתן ליישר את הטקסט לימין (במידת הצורך) ואפשרות להשתמש בפונט ברירת מחדל
אנו מקווים שתיהנו מהאפליקציה ומבטיחים להמשיך ולעדכן אותה.
Haaretz Android app (English version) gives you constantly updated news from Israel, the Mideast and the Jewish world, plus all the opinion and analysis you need to put it in context.
Read, share and comment on:
* Breaking news from Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish world 24/7
* Opinions from Israel's most influential commentators and bloggers
* Incisive analysis from across the political spectrum
* Exclusive interviews with Israeli and international figures
* In-depth features exploring all aspects of Israeli society
* Enhanced coverage of the Jewish world and the North American Jewish community
* Provides push notifications for major news events.
* Rich slide shows and videos
* Shabbat and Jewish holiday times and weather conditions
Please email us at email@example.com if you experience problems or have suggestions for improving our app.
Staying informed on Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish world has never been this quick and easy.
A very simple, clean and easy-to-use widget to present RSS feeds on your home and/or lock screen. It does what it's meant to do, taking up minimal fraction of your phone's memory.
This app is just a customizable, simple widget which displays RSS feeds on your home screen.
- Resizable (only Android 3.1 and newer)
- lockscreen widget (Android 4.2+)
- multiple feeds in one widget
- text style, size & color changeable
- background color changeable
- icons for reloading & configurating the widget can be hidden
- user defined update interval
- multiple widgets with different configurations
- free & without ads!
If the widget doesn't show up in your launchers widget category, try rebooting your device!
Note: Google Reader will no longer exist after July 1st. Import functionality will be affected
- INTERNET: to receive feed content
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to test if internet connection is available before trying to update
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to cache feeds and display them even when offline
- GET_ACCOUNTS & USE_CREDENTIALS: to request access for importing Google Reader feeds
Please note that this widget has been revived thanks to rori@xda. You can download the latest version at http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2675155
Source code is available on code.google.com under a GPL license so anyone is allowed to fork it, granted the GPL license terms are respected.
Full history available at: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=848454
Difference between News+ and gReader: http://newsplus.co/difference-between-newsplus-and-greader
*** About News+ (Google News)***
Since Google has decided to shutdown Google Reader, lots of new and innovative RSS services have arose to light. Many of those services appeared as worthy replacements, and even an upgrade. We couldn’t choose just one or two, and we also had to make some decisions about how our work will continue. We decided not to pick! We created a new app that is the successor of gReader, taking it’s features and functionality but supports as many reading services as possible: News+.
*** Simple, fast and intuitive ***
Our goal was to create a news reader with the best possible reading experience. Our users LOVED how customizable gReader is, and it made sense because a lot of the feature ideas came from the community itself. So, on News+ users can also quickly read their feeds in a simple and intuitive user interface. Article pages can be reduced to the minimum of just the main contents, so that a reader could just concentrate on, well… reading! Consuming content at places without an internet connection is also possible using the great offline Reading features. You can also let News+ read your news to you when out laud, leaving your hands free for other tasks. These and many more features could be found on the features page, at http://newsplus.co/features/.
*** Why choose just one service? Supporting extensions in News+ ***
The power of News+ is as an aggregator. We took gReader’s functional features and added the ability to expand News+ with extensions. Not just for RSS services, but Read Later services as well (Pocket, Readability or Instapaper), and news websites could be integrated too. We plan on integrating more and more services to News+, making it a one-stop-shop for all your news and articles needs. In a single, unified user interface, you can now read and consume content from various different services, and the list will just get bigger and bigger.
Extensions are independent app that can be created and published by everyone. News+ recognized the extensions by itself and shows them directly in the app. Here is a list of current services News+ supports:
* Google News
* The Old Reader
* Tiny Tiny Rss
Finally, we encourage the News+ community to create extension, and have them published to everyone!
*** Links ***
API Documentation and Extension source codes: https://github.com/noinnion/newsplus
Play Store (beta): https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.noinnion.android.newsplus
News+ is an app with Google News features.
- Preloaded with relevant feeds
- Easy to set-up and manage feeds
- Organize Feeds by Categories
- Lots of Options
Featuring a modern material design, this application will help you reading news and articles from your favorite topics.
Did you take a look at the screenshots? You will understand how much love we put in Palabre in order to provide a clean, beautiful and easy to use news application.
- RSS support
- Feedly support with full synchronisation of articles
- Material design with delightful animations
- Beautiful Magazine or List user interface
- Readability support
- Built-in browser or use your own browser to read articles
- Manage your sources, their categories
- Browse the most popular articles (Feedly only)
- Search within articles
- Mark as read (manual, automatic on scroll)
- Change reading order (oldest/newest first)
- Dark theme
- Save articles for reading later
- Share articles
- Android wear support
More features are coming! You can submit features request here: http://feedback.levelupstudio.com/forums/281266-palabre/filters/top
Highy Configurable Google Reader / RSS / ATOM - News Reader App Widget for your homescreen
Please manually refresh widgets that stay empty after update for instant results - or try the new features
If something doesn't work, please report over www.atomarss.de und don't give bad ratings - I can give no direct feedback or advice. Thanks.
** Make sure you have enabled scrollable widgets in your Launcher - or use Android > 3.0 **
* Honeycomb Compatibility
* Ice Cream Sandwich Compatibility
* Google reader by OAuth (doesn't asks for passwort, uses phone credentials)
** restrict Google Reader feeds to selected folders
* still supports Google Reader by username and passwort
* Google News Search
* Supports displaying stocks with different modes (portfolio mode!)
* Supports Feedzilla category browsing and subscription
* Highly configurable outfit
** Resizable widgets (1x1 is there for arbitrary sized widgets in Android >= 3.0)
** Offers a space efficent pure layout (invisible buttons, not header, no footer)
** Offers different widget-background
** Offers different news-entrylayouts (different imagepositions, different entry-backgrounds)
** Change text-sizes, text-colors
** Change how feeds colors are shown (also transparent is supported)
* Backup ands restore your widget-configurations
* supports multiple widgets
* Sharing of news over Android sharing features
* Jump to your system browser from within browser
* Switch through all news within browser
* Categorize feeds
** Offers fast switching between categories in extended widget (shows up to 5 categories to switch to)
* Mark news as read (also synchronizes back to Google Reader)
* Show only unread news
** no guaranty is taken for correctness or completeness of shown information
** please commit bugs and problems
** Advice: not every feed offers images. If you think the feed contains images, that are not shown, please tell me the feed-url, so I can fix it.
** Advice 2: if no news are shown, probably the used launchers doesn't support scrollable widgets. Please try LauncherPro, ADW.Launcher, Zeamlauncher or such, activate scrollable support und try again. Thanks! - In Android >3.0 the original launcher should work.
** Security: it's a feature that your passwort isn't backed up for Google Reader (username/password)-Feeds! - It's recommended to use the new Google Reader authentification anyway
::: scrollable news widget, scrollable widget, news widget, Google Reader widget, Google News widget, RSS widget, ATOM widget, stocks widget, Xoom, Galaxy Tab 10.1, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, ICS ::
Inoreader also keeps track of which items you've read, so you only see the unread items when you come back.
Plus Inoreader keeps the full history of your subscriptions, so you can search in them at any time.
Digg delivers the most interesting and talked-about stories on the Internet. Powered by social signals and old-fashioned human judgment, our editors turn the Internet's vast and cacophonous flood of articles, blog posts, magazine pieces, status updates, photos and videos into the elegant and endlessly engrossing mix known as Digg. And now the new Digg Reader is a simple, powerful and speedy way to follow your favorite sources and publishers.
◆ Introducing Digg Reader for Android! A fast, clean, and simple real-time reading app.
◆ Find and follow your favorite online publishers, writers, and bloggers.
◆ Organize RSS feeds and other sources via folders. Quickly sort to see the most popular items across the social Internet.
◆ Digg your favorite stories and share them via Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Tumblr, LinkedIn, email, and text.
◆ Save stories to read later on Digg, Instapaper, and Pocket.
Have a suggestion? Trouble with our app?
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Talk to us on Twitter: @DiggSupport
“Digg captures a snapshot of all of the Web’s hottest streams. Then it presents a smart, gorgeous, editorially coherent digest of what’s popular online.” - Slate
"Digg doesn't suck anymore." - Ben Parr, CNET
"Top 50 Best Websites of 2012" - Time Magazine
Choose from 50+ sources (BBC, CNN, Gizmodo, Google News, Engadget, Androinica, ...) or just pick any other feed.
Almost 0% battery usage. 3 widget sizes. Super simple config. Works offline. Share.
Open as an application too!
- Feedly http://feedly.com
- Feed Wrangler http://feedwrangler.net
- Feedbin http://feedbin.me
- Fever http://feedafever.com
"Press for Android is a news reader that actually cares about design" - The Verge
"Press is still the best for RSS on Android after moving to Feedly" - Android Central
"Press for Android is so good that it doesn’t need a fancy title" - Beautiful Pixels
We designed an app that we want to use and hopefully our attention to detail will be evident on every screen. Follow us on Twitter @25Squares.
- No ads
- Syncs with Feedly, Feed Wrangler, Feedbin, and Fever
- Light theme and dark theme
- Immersive mode when viewing articles (KitKat devices)
- One-tap saving to Pocket/Instapaper
- Offline image caching
- Offline reading support
- Background syncing (with notifications)
- Widgets (Lockscreen support for 4.2+)
- Readability integration
- Vertical or horizontal swiping to navigate articles
- Quickly mark articles as read/unread
- Mark articles as read while scrolling (toggle on/off in action bar)
- Clean reading environment
- Image zooming
- Change reading font style and size
- Article text alignment
- Share the articles you read or star them for later
- Open articles in the app or your default browser
- YouTube API support
- DashClock extension
- See the new swipe gestures in action: http://twentyfivesquares.com/blog/2013/12/18/press-1-5/
- Swipe quickly from left to right to mark article as read
- Swipe quickly from right to left to mark article as starred
- Swipe and pull article list rows to reveal quick actions
- When reading an article:
- Double-tap an image to get a closer look
- Double-tap anywhere else to mobilize the article
- Tap the article title to read it in the browser
Please email us if you have any questions or problems. For ideas on how we can make the app better, check out our UserVoice page (https://twentyfivesquares.uservoice.com/) and let us know.
Help us translate Press into different languages! http://crowdin.net/project/press
*Formerly a Google Reader client
Forex BlackBox is a FREE app which offers today's top trading strategies, EA's and algorithms!
- No more long sitting across the computer screen.
- Just run a strategy and get trading signals right from your pocket.
This is how it works:
1. Pick a strategy (Based on an EA or Trading Algorithm)
2. Pick your asset - For example EUR/USD
3. Tap "Start" The BlackBox will run the algorithms locally, and produce precise market predictions and signals based on the selected strategy.
ATTENTION: we work very hard to make our customers happy and to keep our rating high. If you have any requests, support issues or in any other matter PLEASE contact our support team at
** NEW FEATURE: You may now minimize the app and the signals will keep running in the background!
More Info ->
-- Security --
Forex Trading BlackBox provides instant and secure trading strategies execution and monitoring, possibility to get signals and predictions from various Trading Strategies, top performing EA's and Auto trading algorithms.
Premium services offer advanced High-frequency trading Strategies (Locked for free users).
Blackbox uses state-of-the-art security measures when handling your information. Your sensitive personal information is fully encrypted and securely stored.
-- Smart Notifications --
Get the right information at the right time
Blackbox notifies you in advance of trades you should get into — During the day, you’ll get a timely heads-up if one of your stocks is experiencing higher than usual volatility.
The Forex BlackBox App includes:
- 127 FOREX Real-time streaming quotes & charts
* Currency pair detailed graphs with real time market data
* BrokerMatch technology to determine based on your location
* Full Touch-responsive graphs, with Pinch-to-zoom and scrolling abilities
* Ideal for travelling forex traders that are constantly on the go
* Integrated Help, with detailed step-by-step tutorials
* Simple navigation between different trading strategies
* Forex BlackBox pulls data from various economic calendars for maximum precision
* The app supports landscape mode, and optimized for tablets
* List of favourite currencies with last price and ask-bid details (best sell and best buy prices).
* Many more forex trading features to come
Currently supported assets:
** More assets will be added in the future!
ENJOY THE APP!! :)
A new way to share your text and multimedia messages with the world!
With SMS Share you can share your sms and mms using facebook, twitter, email, whatsapp, and every other sharing method your phone provide.
Sharing can be just a simple text or a beautiful self customized image.
So, What can you do with SMS Share:
1. Share your text and multimedia messages.
2. Backup your messages - just send your messages to your email.
3. Print your sms and mms! - Send to your email and print or download an app that directly prints from the phone (most printer providers have them)
Read the messages.
Get contacts info for each message.
Advertise through mopub
With Ynet Widget you get live reports from ynet.co.il on your home or lock screen.
1 - Select multiple sections.
2 - Multilanguage support! (English and Hebrew)
3 - SIzable widgets (Android 3+)
4 - Lockscreen supported (Android 3+)
Finds phone numbers of all the Israeli carriers including: Bezeq, Cellcom, Pelephone, Orange, Hot, 012, Mirs, and more!
[ Attention: temporarily cant find any private numbers, we will fix it in the future,Sorry :) ]
A Nice and clean widget is included. (see the screenshot)
Clicking on a phone record will allow you to Call, Save to contacts or copy it to the clipboard.
The app is currently supports only Hebrew.
If you have any questions please feel free to send an email , If you write you questions as comments we cant answer.