Currently the only app with official licence to use the Handicap Tables in the UK
Feature Rich Archery Scorepad with easy to use scoring sheet. Record Scores, Sight Marks, Custom Rounds for all bow styles
- Record and Save Archery Scores from a set list of Predefined rounds (Metric, Imperial and Indoor)
- Predefined Rounds include :
-- FITA Clout
-- FITA Field
-- GNAS Clout
-- Australian Clout
-- New Zealand
-- National Archery in Schools Program (NASP)
- Record Custom Round Details. Remembers the Custom Rounds Details so can re-shoot the same Round again without the need to re-enter it
- Able to Score up to 4 Archers at the same Time
- Able to Save other archers scores and view them at a later date
- Simple to use Interface for recording Archery Scores
- Saves Custom Rounds Scores if the details have been saved
- Clear Score Sheets that are as close to a real score sheet to help checking
- Round Summaries show a break down of the Round that was shot
- Best Distance Summaty. Shows the best score you got for each distance of a Round. Can see what is your best 3 dozen at 90m etc
- Archer is able to Edit any score / date that has been entered into the app either during scoring or after the round has been completed
- Archer is able to select which bows they use
- Save a separate set of Scores against each of the four different bow types (Recurve, Compound, Longbow and Barebow)
- Saved Scores and Personnel Best Scores are grouped together by Bow Type
- Able to add Manual Scores for old Scores that where shot before using the app
- Full Classification Tables for Metric, Imperial and Indoor for all age groups (GNAS. Updated March 2012)
- Full UK Handicap Tables
- Classification / Ratings Tables for AUS Rounds
- Simple Classification Lookup for GNAS and AUS.
- Classification Lookup during shooting a Round. Can see what scores you need for each Classification
- Simple Round Details Lookup for all Rounds.
- Round Detials lookup during shooting a Round
- Archer is able to define upto two Arrow Sets and give a name for each Bow Type
- Record a different set of Sight Marks for any Sets of Arrows for each Bow Type. Notch, Position and a Comment for each Sight Mark
- Able to Record Archers and Witness Signature against each Score. Shown on XLS Export
- Able to Export all Archery Scores to a Email Address as XLS and CSV
- Able to Export Score directly to the Records Officer
- Able to Export / Import the Full Database and User Preferences to the SD Card for when changing phones
- Facebook Integration. Share Scores on Facebook
- Dropbox Integration. Can Export/Import Database Dropbox. Also can export scores to Dropbox
Any Other Feature you would like to see in this App Please contact me using the email below. More then open to add any feature that could improve it. Thanks
After each arrow is recorded and saved the active score sheet is updated to provide end, hit, gold and running totals.
Indoor and outdoor score history can be reviewed along side personal best records. Score sheets are saved for later review and their simple layout allows a quick cross-check at the end of competitions.
Sight Marks for Metric and Imperial distances can be recorded and this includes notch (in/out) and sight (up/down) positions.
Remember you are here to shoot, so let your companion keep the score!!
This app is primarily meant for compound and recurve target archery.
* Choose between placing your shots onto a virtual target face or just marking onto a scorecard
* Support for FITA, FITA field, Imperial and NFAA target faces
* Multi-archer support
* Create custom rounds - add multiple distances where each of them may have a different number of ends and shots per end
* Multitouch support – use the pinch gesture to zoom; drag to move and fling to move to next distance or archer
* Place shots accurately by holding a finger on screen for a second and then sliding
* Round statistics – show average shot, average end, count of x’s, tens etc
* Show the center of grouping
* Supports view filters – for example view only the first shot for each end
* Add notes to rounds about weather, sight positions or anything you find relevant
* Lock rounds to prevent further editing
* Save target face with shots as an image
* Save scorecard as an excel workbook
* Send saved images or excel spreadsheets to Google Drive, to Facebook or by email
* Saved rounds are automatically backed up to your Google account. Also supports manual import and export to device storage.
How to use?
Read the instructions from the program's website at http://wp.me/P1TLDA-a
Note: Do not ask for a paid version of this app - Google does not support selling apps in the country I live in. So at the moment there's no way I could possibly make it.
1. To enter score click on the target and drag it to the desired position
2. To delete score click on the displayed sscore number
3. To enter next End click on Next
4. To delete score from score list keep certain score touched until Delete Score appears
5. To select score from Score list click on the score
Any comment is appreciated :) I hope you will have fun using it :)
* Calculating the score (Mode bow or compound)
* Recording the different impacts of its arrows
* Record its shooting sessions on the SD card
* To list all results
* To view its progress over time
* To assess the association of each arrow
* triple faces horizontal vertical or triangulaire
* Consideration of ten+ with Compound
* Mode Multi-shooters
* automatic decrement score based arrows
* Link to Chronotir
* Free choice of distances (meters or yards or stakes)
* Multiples ranges simultaneous
* To send their scores by mail with picture
All on different types of faces (FITA, Triple, reduced, Countryside, Hit / Miss, Imperial, Beursault, IFAA, 3D).
- User friendly scoreboard
- Best score sharing opportunities
- "Las Vegas" targets for compound bow
- Zoomed preview for better precision
- Export score in PDF format
- Dropbox backup
Easy to use and fast input.
Some scoring types from WA to IFAA are predefined but you may define custom scorings with up to 3 arrows and 4 scoring zones.
One or more archers' scores can be recorded, total and average are always shown.
It's also possible to send the scorecards by eMail to the archers.
Past rounds are accessible in a complete history.
Docs are available on the BottleRock website.
Basically, it's score keeper allowing the archer to mark down the score for each session
- Simple user interface for recording scores by just touch number pad on the screen to mark your arrows.
- Archer is able to edit any score before confirmation.
- Marking your arrows by taking a photo and attach to end
- Number of arrows not limited.
- The app supports both 6 arrow ends and 3 arrow ends.
- To list all results.
- Monthly statistics
- Share your score and/or photo to your friends
Features in PRO only
- Multiple target distances
- Edit score in history
- Export history to CSV (Excel) file
- Upload CSV to your Dropbox
- No limitation
- No ads
Remember you are here to shoot, so let this app keep the score!!
For those who need support please email to the designated email.
Do NOT use either the feedback area to write questions, it is not appropriate and that is not guaranteed that can read them.
Tags : archery score, archery score board, archery
Einfach auf der angezeigten Auflage den Treffer markieren.
Benutze die Pfeile um die einzelnen Passen zu wechseln.
- Trefferaufnahme von 6x6 oder 10x3 Pfeilen
- Passen Wechseln mit Pfeilen am Bildschirmrand
- Löschen von Eingaben
- Speichern, Laden und Löschen von Ergebnissen
- Teilen und versenden von Ergebnissen
- Exportieren von Ergebnissen als PDF (nur Android 4.4 KitKat oder höher)
- Laden von Ergebnissen aus E-Mail bzw Dateibrowser
- Wetterfunktion (Wetter zum Zeitpunkt der Trefferaufnahme anzeigen)
- Einstellungen (Aktuell Name nur mit Funktion)
- Entwicklung eingestellt ! Mache zurzeit ABI und habe deswegen leider keine Zeit mehr für dieses Projekt.
* Manage bows
* Manage trainings
* Intuitive input of the results
* Scoreboard (with print functionality for Android 4.4 and above)
* Material Design principles
* Android Wear support
Bugs and new features
If you find any bugs or you have ideas for new features you can either contact me directly or use the following ticket tracking system: https://bitbucket.org/DreierF/my-targets/issues
If you're interested to participate in the beta test of MyTargets app, you can do it gladly by joining the following G+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/102686119334423317437
Say goodbye to paper-based archery score sheets!
This app is designed to replace FITA and GNAS paper-based target, clout, matchplay and field archery score sheets with a digital equivalent, in a format that closely reflects the real score sheets.
Archery clubs would benefit the most from this app, especially when the app is deployed on multiple devices, ideally one device per target or scorer.
This app may also be useful for individuals who want to keep a digital record of their results.
The scoring interface has been designed to look just like a real paper-based archery score sheets, to reflect the process of filling out a real score sheet, allowing quick familiarisation with the app.
After opening the app, the user would typically follow these steps:
1) Insert a new shoot (flight) record, or open an existing shoot record from the list.
2a) Specify the date of the flight (the current date is chosen by default).
2b) Enter a name for the flight, or choose from the list of session names.
2c) Choose from FITA outdoor, FITA indoor, GNAS imperial, GNAS metric, GNAS indoor, Clout, Matchplay or Field rounds.
2d) Specify the name of the round by choosing from the list of standard round names, or by entering a round name manually (selecting from the list is preferred, unless the correct round name doesn't exist).
2e) Choose the standard score sheet type from the list.
2f) Enter the target number (can contain letters).
2g) Choose the number of archers on the target.
3) Press OK to proceed to the archer details and score sheets.
4) Fill in the details of each archer, including the archer’s name (can contain numbers), club name, age group and bow type.
5) The score sheet view will then be shown, with intuitive buttons to navigate between each of the sheets/archers.
6) To complete the scores on a score sheet, simply touch the relevant ‘distance’ on the score sheet. The app will automatically select the next empty arrow score cell, ready for the score to be entered using intuitive coloured buttons which match the colours on the target face.
7) Once all the scores have been entered, the archer and witness must 'write' their signature on the screen, just like you would on paper in normal competition.
8) Once the score sheets have been completed for all archers on the target, you can ‘submit’ them at the touch of a button.
9) When you submit the score sheets, they will be saved as Excel files and PNG image files, within a zip file created on the SD card or internal memory (depending on the device).
10) After the score sheets are saved on the device, you will be presented with options for sending the score sheets to another location, eg. attached to an email, or via Bluetooth, etc.
This app was designed for tablet devices with large screens, but screens as small as 4.3 inches are also supported.
Important: This app must always have access to the SD card or internal memory (depending on the device), otherwise the app will be unable to back-up the score sheet data if the app is closed, and you will be unable to submit any score sheets!
- Beautiful design
- Archers can zoom in, zoom out, and move the scoreboard
- Touch the screen to mark your arrows
- Create profile and set archery specific settings
- App automatically detects your location using GPS for each session
- Choose various targets based on distance
- App stores for each session / distance
- Time , Date
- X, 10s and 9s shot
- You can compare your score to your previous best scores as shown in a beautiful scorechart and markings on scoreboard
- Scorechart can be viewed anytime during the play in a beautiful chart
- The app supports 6 and 3 arrow/end
- Save your bow settings (sight for several distances, fistmelle, tiller, etc). Also you can configure differents sets of settings for differents bow configurations or even differents bows.
- Keep a history of scores achieved in championships and generate statistics of them. Also you can share your scores in Facebook and export to PDF.
- Train interactively scoring every arrow in the application with either scoreboard-based or target-based view. You can save the total scores achieved in different trainings and generate statistics for conducting a follow-up of the progress. Also you can share your scores in Facebook.
- Chose the adequate arrow for you with the shaft selector which is based directly on the original manufacturers tables.
It supports FITA, Field/IFAA and 3D disciplines with a customizable trainingsprogram.
You can also store informations about your bow-settings (e.g. sight, brace height, …) and arrow-properties (e.g. model, spine, headweight, length, ...).
- supports FITA-, Field- and 3D-disciplines
- results for up to 4 archers at once
- recording results is very fast and easy
- highly customizable trainingsprogram
- Database for trainingsresults
- optional Countdown-Clock during training
- bow settings & arrow setups can be saved
- for 3D: supports individual and negative scores for special targets
- Database can be exported/imported (in case of device change)
- Results can be exported to HTML- and CSV-files (e.g. to show/print in web browsers or Excel)
- Languages: english, german
You can change the possible points of a 3D-training in the preferences.
You can choose between standard (black/yellow) and IFAA (blue/white) field-target.
Screenshots represent devices with 4.7", 7" and 10" screensize.
I hope you enjoy the app!
* Recording the different impacts of its arrows
* Record its shooting sessions
* To list all results
* To view its progress over time
* To assess the association of each arrow
* To send their scores by mail
* Multiples shooters (no limits)
* Multiples ranges
All on different types of faces (FITA, Triple, reduced, Countryside, Hit / Miss, IFAA...).
More functionality in the paid version:
- more than 25 arrows