After each arrow is recorded and saved the active score sheet is updated to provide end, hit, gold and running totals.
Indoor and outdoor score history can be reviewed along side personal best records. Score sheets are saved for later review and their simple layout allows a quick cross-check at the end of competitions.
Sight Marks for Metric and Imperial distances can be recorded and this includes notch (in/out) and sight (up/down) positions.
Remember you are here to shoot, so let your companion keep the score!!
What the PROS and COACHES are saying:
“ArcherZUpshot is the BEST archery app I have seen. I love it, and it makes me a better archer.”
BRADY ELLISON, Professional Archer, Olympic Archery Champion
“ArcherZUpshot is the BEST arrow plotting app!. I like the instant feedback of the Cluster Analysis and monitoring my performance with visual tracking. Definitely a “must” download. I use it!”
JAKE KAMINSKI, Professional Archer, Olympic Archery Champion
"Great app for all archers: competitive/recreation, target/3d, compound/recurve. ArcherZUpshot gets you to a whole new level with shot analysis, arrow plotting, and easy comparison when making equipment changes. A truly customer-focused company!"
CRYSTAL GAUVIN, Professional Compound Archer, Indoor Archery World Champion
“ArcherZUpshot is the BEST tuning, plotting, scoring, practice and tournament app ever! Works with or without the Cloud. 100 GOLD STARS!”
CHUCK COOLEY, NFAA Pro; Coach; PSE Elite Team; VP Feather Vision Lenses
“ArcherZUpshot is the BEST aid ever for recording and analyzing shot results for Target and Field Archers.”
ROB KAUFHOLD, President, Lancaster Archery Supply
“As an archery coach and judge, AZU will become your go-to, all in one application for your archery needs!”
STEVE YEE, Archery Coach, Statistical Analyst
*** Available for Android Tablets and Phones ***
NO RISK: try our FULL-FEATURED Intro Version Download for a FREE 500 shots!
For every bow type, every shooting style, ALL skill levels -- ArcherZUpshot is indispensable for the analysis and improvement of your performance.
NEW: PRO Users can Beta Test the AWESOME new AZUCloud Integration!!!
- Seamlessly sync your data between multiple devices!
*** ArcherZUpshot FEATURES ***
Equipment Set-Up and Tracking
- Enter your individual bows and arrows – track their performance!
- Keep Sight Marks for every bow/quiver setup; easy in-app reference
- Keep tuning notes on individual bows
Set Up to Score
- Supports all Standard Target, Field & 3D Rounds
- Supports all Standard Target & Field Target Faces, including Hit/Miss, Spot/Dot, IBO, ASA, and ASA-14
- 3D section includes a wide array of actual Target Photos
- Create, name and re-use your own Custom Rounds
- Customize Standard Rounds: change out scoring schemes, target faces, etc
- Format and Save Favorite Rounds for rapid setup
- World’s easiest and most accurate Target Face Plotting
- Cluster Analysis - instant feedback on your groupings – USER FAVORITE
- Fast, efficient Scorecard Scoring
- Track your arrows with Numbered Arrow scoring
- Easy to understand Graphs and Target Plots – create Reusable Reports!
- Plot your scores by end, arrow #, distance, time; by individual spot; and more
- Find your best-matched arrows with Target Plot Overlay
- Change Comparisons will show the effect of new equipment, style, diet, or anything else on your performance
- Monitor tournament stress effects with Practice versus Competition Comparisons
- Track your Personal Bests and Moving Averages for every Round Type you shoot
Share With Friends, Family and Coach
- Post your Target Plots or photos to Facebook and Twitter instantly
- Email Coach your Round reports, complete with target plots, metrics, photos and .csv files
- Integrated camera for photos by End, or at any time
- “Media” keeps your archery Photos all in one place; sorting function helps you find pics fast!
And much, much MORE!
- Training Log tracks your Cross-training, Changes, Blank Bale shots, and more
- No internet access required
- Dropbox integration lets you move shot data between devices
- Integrated Event Timer for competition-like practice
PRO Version: FULL FEATURED VERSION – The Archery Scoring App of Champions!
PLUS Version: Does not include Cluster Analysis, Numbered Arrows, Integrated Event Timer or eMail.
Information/support at www.ArcherZUpshot.com.
*** GET THE EDGE with ARCHERZUPSHOT ***
Olympic Recurve Silver Medalist Jake Kaminski,
Multiple-time World Champion Compound Archer Jesse Broadwater, and
Stabilization Expert Greg Poole.
APPtitune gives you the knowledge you need to set up and tune your bow like the Pros do it!
APPtitune covers the tuning and setup of Recurve Bows, Compound Target Bows and Compound Hunting Bows.
Learn the ins and outs of your equipment. APPtitune puts in-depth explanations of every aspect of bow and arrow Setup and Tuning at your fingertips, including: Limb Alignment, Cam Alignment, Stabilizer Setup, Group Tuning, Torque Tuning, Broadhead Setup, Vane Selection, Broadhead Alignment and Tuning, Hunting Arrows, Bare-shaft Tuning, Walk-back Tuning, Paper Tuning, Yoke Tuning, Creep Tuning, Third Axis Leveling, and Arrow Setup.
APPtitune guides you through each step of the process, with clear, concise descriptions, photos and illustrations.
Learn from the Best of the Best! APPtitune features Pro Tips that reveal the secrets these three Archery Champions have discovered in their 53 combined years of winning experience.
Available soon in 5 languages; English, French, Spanish, Japanese and Korean.
Currently the only app with official licence to use the Handicap Tables in the UK
Feature Rich Archery Scorepad with easy to use scoring sheet. Record Scores, Sight Marks, Custom Rounds for all bow styles
- Record and Save Archery Scores from a set list of Predefined rounds (Metric, Imperial and Indoor)
- Predefined Rounds include :
-- FITA Clout
-- FITA Field
-- GNAS Clout
-- Australian Clout
-- New Zealand
-- National Archery in Schools Program (NASP)
- Record Custom Round Details. Remembers the Custom Rounds Details so can re-shoot the same Round again without the need to re-enter it
- Able to Score up to 4 Archers at the same Time
- Able to Save other archers scores and view them at a later date
- Simple to use Interface for recording Archery Scores
- Saves Custom Rounds Scores if the details have been saved
- Clear Score Sheets that are as close to a real score sheet to help checking
- Round Summaries show a break down of the Round that was shot
- Best Distance Summaty. Shows the best score you got for each distance of a Round. Can see what is your best 3 dozen at 90m etc
- Archer is able to Edit any score / date that has been entered into the app either during scoring or after the round has been completed
- Archer is able to select which bows they use
- Save a separate set of Scores against each of the four different bow types (Recurve, Compound, Longbow and Barebow)
- Saved Scores and Personnel Best Scores are grouped together by Bow Type
- Able to add Manual Scores for old Scores that where shot before using the app
- Full Classification Tables for Metric, Imperial and Indoor for all age groups (GNAS. Updated March 2012)
- Full UK Handicap Tables
- Classification / Ratings Tables for AUS Rounds
- Simple Classification Lookup for GNAS and AUS.
- Classification Lookup during shooting a Round. Can see what scores you need for each Classification
- Simple Round Details Lookup for all Rounds.
- Round Detials lookup during shooting a Round
- Archer is able to define upto two Arrow Sets and give a name for each Bow Type
- Record a different set of Sight Marks for any Sets of Arrows for each Bow Type. Notch, Position and a Comment for each Sight Mark
- Able to Record Archers and Witness Signature against each Score. Shown on XLS Export
- Able to Export all Archery Scores to a Email Address as XLS and CSV
- Able to Export Score directly to the Records Officer
- Able to Export / Import the Full Database and User Preferences to the SD Card for when changing phones
- Facebook Integration. Share Scores on Facebook
- Dropbox Integration. Can Export/Import Database Dropbox. Also can export scores to Dropbox
Any Other Feature you would like to see in this App Please contact me using the email below. More then open to add any feature that could improve it. Thanks
* Manage bows
* Manage trainings
* Intuitive input of the results
* Scoreboard (with print functionality for Android 4.4 and above)
* Material Design principles
* Android Wear support
Bugs and new features
If you find any bugs or you have ideas for new features you can either contact me directly or use the following ticket tracking system: https://bitbucket.org/DreierF/my-targets/issues
If you're interested to participate in the beta test of MyTargets app, you can do it gladly by joining the following G+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/102686119334423317437
1. To enter score click on the target and drag it to the desired position
2. To delete score click on the displayed sscore number
3. To enter next End click on Next
4. To delete score from score list keep certain score touched until Delete Score appears
5. To select score from Score list click on the score
Any comment is appreciated :) I hope you will have fun using it :)
- Save your bow settings (sight for several distances, fistmelle, tiller, etc). Also you can configure differents sets of settings for differents bow configurations or even differents bows.
- Keep a history of scores achieved in championships and generate statistics of them. Also you can share your scores in Facebook and export to PDF.
- Train interactively scoring every arrow in the application with either scoreboard-based or target-based view. You can save the total scores achieved in different trainings and generate statistics for conducting a follow-up of the progress. Also you can share your scores in Facebook.
- Chose the adequate arrow for you with the shaft selector which is based directly on the original manufacturers tables.
Say goodbye to paper-based archery score sheets!
This app is designed to replace FITA and GNAS paper-based target, clout, matchplay and field archery score sheets with a digital equivalent, in a format that closely reflects the real score sheets.
Archery clubs would benefit the most from this app, especially when the app is deployed on multiple devices, ideally one device per target or scorer.
This app may also be useful for individuals who want to keep a digital record of their results.
The scoring interface has been designed to look just like a real paper-based archery score sheets, to reflect the process of filling out a real score sheet, allowing quick familiarisation with the app.
After opening the app, the user would typically follow these steps:
1) Insert a new shoot (flight) record, or open an existing shoot record from the list.
2a) Specify the date of the flight (the current date is chosen by default).
2b) Enter a name for the flight, or choose from the list of session names.
2c) Choose from FITA outdoor, FITA indoor, GNAS imperial, GNAS metric, GNAS indoor, Clout, Matchplay or Field rounds.
2d) Specify the name of the round by choosing from the list of standard round names, or by entering a round name manually (selecting from the list is preferred, unless the correct round name doesn't exist).
2e) Choose the standard score sheet type from the list.
2f) Enter the target number (can contain letters).
2g) Choose the number of archers on the target.
3) Press OK to proceed to the archer details and score sheets.
4) Fill in the details of each archer, including the archer’s name (can contain numbers), club name, age group and bow type.
5) The score sheet view will then be shown, with intuitive buttons to navigate between each of the sheets/archers.
6) To complete the scores on a score sheet, simply touch the relevant ‘distance’ on the score sheet. The app will automatically select the next empty arrow score cell, ready for the score to be entered using intuitive coloured buttons which match the colours on the target face.
7) Once all the scores have been entered, the archer and witness must 'write' their signature on the screen, just like you would on paper in normal competition.
8) Once the score sheets have been completed for all archers on the target, you can ‘submit’ them at the touch of a button.
9) When you submit the score sheets, they will be saved as Excel files and PNG image files, within a zip file created on the SD card or internal memory (depending on the device).
10) After the score sheets are saved on the device, you will be presented with options for sending the score sheets to another location, eg. attached to an email, or via Bluetooth, etc.
This app was designed for tablet devices with large screens, but screens as small as 4.3 inches are also supported.
Important: This app must always have access to the SD card or internal memory (depending on the device), otherwise the app will be unable to back-up the score sheet data if the app is closed, and you will be unable to submit any score sheets!
- Beautiful design
- Archers can zoom in, zoom out, and move the scoreboard
- Touch the screen to mark your arrows
- Create profile and set archery specific settings
- App automatically detects your location using GPS for each session
- Choose various targets based on distance
- App stores for each session / distance
- Time , Date
- X, 10s and 9s shot
- You can compare your score to your previous best scores as shown in a beautiful scorechart and markings on scoreboard
- Scorechart can be viewed anytime during the play in a beautiful chart
- The app supports 6 and 3 arrow/end
* Calculating the score (Mode bow or compound)
* Recording the different impacts of its arrows
* Record its shooting sessions on the SD card
* To list all results
* To view its progress over time
* To assess the association of each arrow
* triple faces horizontal vertical or triangulaire
* Consideration of ten+ with Compound
* Mode Multi-shooters
* automatic decrement score based arrows
* Link to Chronotir
* Free choice of distances (meters or yards or stakes)
* Multiples ranges simultaneous
* To send their scores by mail with picture
All on different types of faces (FITA, Triple, reduced, Countryside, Hit / Miss, Imperial, Beursault, IFAA, 3D).
Once calibrated, arrow will hit at sight pin regardless of downhill/uphill shot, bow tilt, or wind conditions
- Set up bow sights for any number of bow/arrow combinations
- Multi-point sight
- May be used with our without peep sight
- Align pin on target using phone video with one eye
- Look past phone at target with other eye, align images from both eyes
- Built-in range finder (may be disabled for indoor lane shooting)
- Set target height, or select game size (deer, elk, turkey)
- Hands free: To find range, aim pin at bottom of target when lower button is on, then move same pin to top of target when upper button turns on.
- Video zoom (0.5x - 5x)
- Night vision (up to 3x light enhancement in shades of green, does not work in pitch dark)
- Customized pin colors, sizes, ranges, text labels, and number of pins
- Initialize standard 5-pin set with single button press
- Move pins as a group, or one by one, by touch
- Adjust video offset for multi-point sight calibration
- Set pin rotation center using built-in display grid and inclinometer
- Sight in 20 yd pin at 0 degree inclination (no tilt)
- Tilt bow 10 degrees and sight in another pin at 20 yds
- Tilt bow 20 degrees and sight in another pin at 20 yds
- Move C (center of rotation) until all 3 circles of the display grid align for these 3 pins
- Set wind speed and direction with touch
- Wind direction automatically corrected as bow sight is rotated using compass
- Set bow tilt angle (cant) for 20 mph (30 kph) cross-wind
- Typically 2 degrees, but depends on arrow speed, weight, diameter, and fletch size
- Pins automatically adjusted to account for wind
- English and metric units
- Attach phone to bow (bracket not included)
- Attach phone in vertical position (portrait) for multi-point sight
To build bracket for mounting phone to bow: Bend two metal strips at right angles using a vice (heating metal not necessary). Tape industrial velcro on the inside bend. Tape velcro to back of phone and attach to bracket in the same position as a traditional bow sight. Drill holes in bracket to attach to bow (use a 3/16" titanium drill bit for hole, and a 5/16" bit to bevel the hole). I used #10-24x1" flat head phillips zinc bolts to accommodate my quiver bracket. Counter-sink hole before drilling, put some 3-in-one oil on metal strip, then drill very slowly to keep drill bit cool. File off sharp edges, paint with acrylics, and finish with rust-oleum protective enamel. Views of bracket are included in screen shot list
- Check local hunting regulations before hunting with electronics attached to bow
- Live results: follow every score live during the World Archery championships and the Archery World Cup
- News: all the news from www.worldarchery.org
- Biographies: More than 10,000 archers profile and historical results
- Photo gallery: all the photos of WA competitions taken by the official photographer Dean ALBERGA
- Historical results from main WA events in 2013
- Archers’ complete profile of all the registered archers
- Live streaming: link to our live streaming coverage
- Access to statistics, etc
- A game with which the fans can shoot against the top archers in the world according to the athletes’ scores during the competitions!
* Recording the different impacts of its arrows
* Record its shooting sessions
* To list all results
* To view its progress over time
* To assess the association of each arrow
* To send their scores by mail
* Multiples shooters (no limits)
* Multiples ranges
All on different types of faces (FITA, Triple, reduced, Countryside, Hit / Miss, IFAA...).
More functionality in the paid version:
- more than 25 arrows
This app is primarily meant for compound and recurve target archery.
* Choose between placing your shots onto a virtual target face or just marking onto a scorecard
* Support for FITA, FITA field, Imperial and NFAA target faces
* Multi-archer support
* Create custom rounds - add multiple distances where each of them may have a different number of ends and shots per end
* Multitouch support – use the pinch gesture to zoom; drag to move and fling to move to next distance or archer
* Place shots accurately by holding a finger on screen for a second and then sliding
* Round statistics – show average shot, average end, count of x’s, tens etc
* Show the center of grouping
* Supports view filters – for example view only the first shot for each end
* Add notes to rounds about weather, sight positions or anything you find relevant
* Lock rounds to prevent further editing
* Save target face with shots as an image
* Save scorecard as an excel workbook
* Send saved images or excel spreadsheets to Google Drive, to Facebook or by email
* Saved rounds are automatically backed up to your Google account. Also supports manual import and export to device storage.
How to use?
Read the instructions from the program's website at http://wp.me/P1TLDA-a
Note: Do not ask for a paid version of this app - Google does not support selling apps in the country I live in. So at the moment there's no way I could possibly make it.