Warning: busybox is required and root if needed (I am not responsible for what you did to your phone).
1. Select your script
2. Set root if needed
### Please do not download if you do not have a fully working monitor wireless device ###
Droid Dump is a gui for famous wireless auditing tool airodump-ng.
1. Rooted device
2. Wireless network in monitor mode ( you will only be able to select a wireless interface in monitor mode in settings)
3. SDcard ( for saving captured packets)
1. Basic Airodumping
2. Filter by BSSID
3. Filter by Channel
4. Filter by Encryption
5. Save capture file (requires SD card saved in DroidDump folder)
6. Copy BSSID, Client Mac
1. Fake Auth ( will require another app)
2. DeAuth client( will require another app)
3. DeAuth all clients ( will require another app)
for galaxy note 2 users can grab a supported kernel, modules and more from
cyanogen based rom http://goo.gl/QRAKY
stock rom http://goo.gl/fgd63
please install airmon to put your device in monitor mode http://goo.gl/Wv3LA
IT IS JUST A LIST, DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING MORE THAN THAT (sorry for all caps, but some people expect matrix meets mission impossible... and give a bad rating when their expectations are not met :) )
Please read the description...
Penetration test is used to test security of something. (if that something passes penetration test, there is a higher chance that hacker cant hack into it)
Apps are sorted with Tags.
Links to Apps on the Play Store.
Links to Apps that are NOT on the Play Store
Links to Source Code of Open Source Apps
Links to App websites.
Links to Google the name of the App or App Package.
Alternative Links to PlayStore and PlayStore Website (just in case someone likes to have those) Some apps are not on the play store, so those links wont work on the Google Play Store, but might work on other Stores (for example Aptoide).
Because there are not many pentest apps for android, there are also some useful apps for network administrators, system administrators, geeks and more :)
Tools will be as soon as i find some. if you found some app that is not there, or have any ideas on how can i make this app better, just hit me up on email.
This app requires permission to access the internet, because this app is actually a browser that is showing my website. (all the info about apps and app links are on that website)
Keywords: network net internet system sys linux pen penetration pentest test testing vulnerability programming hack hacking hacker intrusion security sec protection scanner analyzer anonymous protocol address ip
WARNING! If you face any problems reinstall busybox and supersu!
Runs on Android >=2.3.3 with root+busybox
Looks better on high resolution, but completely comfortable on 480x720.
Shares Finder is a simple analog of Windows "My network places". Also, it can be used as SMB client.
- easy in use;
- fast scan;
- shows maximum network information with one click;
- provides downloading and uploading of files and folders;
- flexible scanner customization;
- tests if anonymous access to resource is available;
- determines and shows services vendor and version;
- shows DNS and NetBIOS names;
- shows hardware address(MAC) and wlan adapter vendor of remote devices.
Tags: network discovery, security scanner, network scanner, smb client, shares finder.
If you don't have dSploit, grab it from http://dsploit.net
NOTE: THIS APP HAS SIMILAR REQUIREMENTS TO dSploit
- Your phone must be rooted
- You must have Gingerbread+ (2.3+)
Share your scripts!
- Download scripts created by others.
- Submit your own!
This app is open source and licensed under GPL v3.
You can browse the code here: http://github.com/jkush321/dsploitscripts
The scripts this app downloads are licensed under the MIT License.
You can browse the repository here: http://github.com/infacraft/dsploitscriptsrepo
WiFinspect is a multi-tool intended for Computer Security professionals and other advanced users that wish to monitor the networks they own or have permission, i.e. the app is a security audit tool and not a hacking tool. The functions include:
* Network Information
* UPnP Device Scanner
* Host Discovery
* Network Sniffer
* Pcap Analyzer (three options)
* PCI DSS Menu
- Access Point Default Password Test (requirement 2.1.1.c)
- Access Point Security Test (requirement 4.1.1)
- Access Point Scanner (requirement 11.1)
- Internal Network Vulnerability Scanner (requirement 11.2.1)
- External Network Vulnerability Scanner (preparation for requirement 11.2.2)
* Host Information
* Port Scan
* Host Vulnerability Scan
This app is a student dissertation by Andreas Hadjittofis as part of his MSc in Computer Security at the University of Birmingham. The project is supervised by Dr Tom Chothia. The developers of this app cannot be held responsible for how this app is being used. The app comes with no guarantees.
* Based on your reports, Nmap WILL NOT WORK on devices running Android 2.1 and 2.2. You will get the "Some binaries could not be installed" error message and will be presented with the non-root mode. If you are using a newer Android version, please email me.
* Network Information (ROOT): Information about the connected network like MAC and IP addresses, gateway etc
* UPnP Device Scanner: Lists all UPnP devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Host discovery (ROOT): Uses nmap to discover all devices on the network that are within the view of your device
* Network Sniffer (ROOT): Uses tcpdump to sniff on all packets that are within the view of your device. The resulting pcap files can be analyzed with Wireshark or the built-in Pcap Analyzer
* Pcap Analyzer: Uses jNetPcap to parse a pcap file. Three options: Packet Distribution, Bandwidth Distribution or Communicating Hosts analysis
* Access Point Default Password Test: Checks a pre-set list of default router passwords against your router’s control panel and notifies you if your router is using a default password
* Access Point Security Test: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device with a note whether they are secure (WPA/WPA2) or not (WEP or unlocked)
* Access Point Scanner: Displays the access points that are within the view of your device
* Internal Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to find all devices on the network that are within the view of your device. A note is given whether exploits exists for a given device based on its operating system and open ports
* External Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Runs Host Information, Port Scan, Host Vulnerability Scan, Traceroute, Ping or Sniffer functions on a given IP address or hostname
* Host Information (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s hostname, MAC address, vendor, operating system, device name and workgroup
* Port Scan (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve the device’s open ports. Click on a port to view the Metasploit results for the device's operating system and port
* Host Vulnerability Scanner (ROOT): Uses nmap to retrieve information about the host along with a note stating whether exploits exists for the device based on its operating system and open ports
* Traceroute (ROOT): Uses nmap to traceroute to a host
* Ping (ROOT): Uses nping to ping a host
* ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to determine if the device is connected to a Wi-Fi network and to retrieve the data displayed in Network Information function
* CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: Used by the UPnP Device Scanner function
* INTERNET: Used to retrieve the device’s external IP address in Network Information function, for Metasploit search, and for the optional error reporting.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to store the nmap and pcap files
Root required for this application!
The fastest, most trusted, and #1 BusyBox installer and uninstaller!
Over 10 million installs and over 50,000 5 Star ratings!
Support for arm and intel based devices, mips support coming soon. (I need a mips device)
Mentioned in the new XDA-Developers book "XDA Developers' Android Hacker's Toolkit: The Complete Guide to Rooting, ROMs and Theming"
Winner of best Utility Software award for Android via Handster.
This is the only installer that is ad free and requires no internet permission!
The source for this application can be found here: https://code.google.com/p/busybox-android/
Featured on the BusyBox website at: http://busybox.net/products.html
The BusyBox source code can be found here: http://git.busybox.net/busybox/
A must have for any rooted phone! Almost EVERY rooted applications needs BusyBox to perform their magic, if you have a rooted phone then you need BusyBox.
Pro version contains Backup feature (for safer installs), uninstall feature, Advance Smart install feature, the ability to hand pick the applets you want, safety check for missing applets on start, and better overall support. The pro version will receive more frequent updates than the free version will.
Please note I did not write BusyBox! I wrote this installer and cross compiled BusyBox for Android. Please see the about menu option for more details or here: www.BusyBox.net
BusyBox is a software application that provides many standard Unix tools, much like the larger (but more capable) GNU Core Utilities. BusyBox is designed to be a small executable for use with the Linux kernel, which makes it ideal for use with embedded devices. It has been self-dubbed "The Swiss Army Knife of Embedded Linux".
Leave this installed if you always want to get the latest version of busybox!
1. The editors had fetched and selected a lot of great Applications, games and so on.
2. Mobogenie can help you clean up the mobile phone memory, let your mobile phone to run faster and save battery power.
3. Transfer files from your Android to your PC and from your PC to your Android.
4. Clean up your mobile phone, saving battery power, let your mobile phone faster and more durable.
5. Help you manage your phone's picture, applications.
6. 100% free! All applications and all the games forever free!
7. Support English; Portuguese; Indonesia; Vietnam; Russia; Poland; Italy;French; South;Korea; Thailand; Spanish; Persia; Arabic; hindi, Traditional Chinese.With truly localized high-speed content and features such as one-click downloads, smart and highly intuitive exploration for easy access.
8. A variety of different types of application collection，game collection, let you need not to look for hottest content
9. Download a variety of high quality products, let your mobile phone running more smoothly.
10. Introduce the latest application and games in the first time, let you find the latest applications and games. released software update information in the first time.
11. Mobogenie has the largest quantity of 100% safe and secure high quality localized mobile apps and entertainment resources.
Simplify your life with easy and convenient contact management and group messaging.
Mobogenie is not just a mobile marketing but also a easiest and simplest way to manager you mobile.
Mobogenie lite is a great platform for Android resources, where you can find the best mobile applications, games, as well as various other types of resources. Now it has been promoted in 23 different languages, and owns more than 200,000,000 users around the world.
Good android store to get interesting game, A good store to find the most popular games/Apps, and the apps in Tops are worthy of trying.
It’s not the best market app for Android to search Google Play, but it will be wothy to have it.
Powerful Apps, games! There are so many amazing resources in Mobogenie.
the UI is very clean, there're all kinds of apps\wallpapers you need.
Fabulous platform that you can download plenty of resources include apps, games and wallpapers, best of all I can use it in my own language
Get everything for free and it is the pocket edition.
Its so cool in fact the coolest app, but not perfect.
It’s a best of all apps Give more help, Give more fun
A new homepage interface：quickly find interesting products you want.
Helps clean useless data from your mobiles. Helping you manager your mobile more quickly.
Personalized recommendations: guess You may like
New navigation bar(always on the top)
More information, please click here: www.mobogenie.com
Contact us, please send email to: email@example.com
Join Mobogenie community and beta test Mobogenie：https://plus.google.com/communities/107051382501457940803
This Application create for testing Network Security only.
If you use for others purpose that mean, it's your own responsibility to deal with the effect.
Developer Will NOT response to all harm that user or application make.
This application develop under GNU General Public License version 3 ,From original version of dsploit.
So you can redistribute, modify under GPLv3.
Source code available here : http://www.comdet.com/Netcut.zip
Distributed form :
Please note that external hardware (i.e., a USB Sniffer accessory/device) is required to actually capture frames. However, application features can be tried out using the test mode.
* Capture 802.15.4 frames (by using a sniffer 15.4 accessory/device).
* Display captured frames.
* Filtering (by frame type, source address, destination address, and payload).
* Store captured frames on phone memory for future display.
* Export captured frames to PCAP format (Wireshark compatible).
* Live forwarding to an arbitrary IP address using the Zigbee Encapsulation Protocol (ZEP).
* Test mode (to try out application functionality without a sniffer 15.4 accessory/device).
To actually sniff packets you can use the following hardware:
- A Tmote Sky (a.k.a TelosB) configured as a sniffer 15.4 device; or
- A SEED-EYE board configured as a sniffer 15.4 accessory
In general, the SEED-EYE board should work on every Android device (3.1+), while the Tmote Sky works only on Android devices supporting the USB host mode (e.g., the Samsung Galaxy Nexus).
* Nexus S (Tmote sky *not* supported, you must use a SEED-EYE board)
* Galaxy Nexus
More info can be found at http://rtn.sssup.it/index.php/software/sniffer-154
- Daniele Alessandrelli
- Andrea Azzarà
PS: for reporting problems, bug, comments, etc, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
2. FastAppInstall can be forcused on specific directory that you put your .apk files in.
3. FastAppInstall only takes a lot of time to load your .apk
file on the first time loading.
v1.1.3 Froyo move to SD
v1.3.1 Fix failure app icon and app name on Foryo
v1.3.2 Add select all function
If you are not located inside Greece you can still try your luck with this app but don't be mad if it doesn't work at all in your territory. In case you manage to connect to a network othen than yours you have to inform the owner so that he/she change password.
~ I DO NOT OWN ANY RESPONSIBILITY OF HOW THIS APP MAY BE USED ~
~ THIS IS AN AD SUPPORTED APPLICATION ~
The Softonic mobile application is designed to make app discovery fun, with a sleek, modern user interface that makes it quick and easy to find the best apps for you.
== Features of Softonic ==
• Read expert reviews of the latest hot apps and fun games
• Check out our tutorials, tips, interviews, and round-ups to discover more about the world of apps
• Download Android apps directly to your device
• View user comments and share reviews and articles with your friends
• Enjoy video reviews of the top applications
• Check out editor and user ratings to help you quickly decide what to install
• Get app recommendations, hand-picked by our team of crack app reviewers
• Thousands of apps and games independently reviewed by software journalists, covering all the major mobile and desktop operating systems
• Localized reviews and articles in 8 different languages
== App discovery made simple ==
Our reviews are designed to be easy to read and provide an at-a-glance overview of each application with pros and cons highlighting important things to know about an app or game before you install or buy it. All our reviews are accompanied by high quality screenshots so you can instantly see what to expect.
The Softonic app offers a magazine-style view of the latest top class content from our team of experts, including editors’ picks, news, tutorials, tips, opinion articles and more. App listings help you quickly find the best-rated, top-downloaded and top trending apps and games. You can also browse reviews by category, within a massive, ever-growing directory that is easier to explore than your average app store.
In short, Softonic is the best place to head for to discover more about applications and games.
Busybox is needed by several root apps and is a powerful utility. Learn more about busybox at http://busybox.net/
☆ Latest version of busybox included
☆ Advanced installer
☆ Scripter to create and run your scripts
☆ Check for new versions automatically (don't need to update the app)
☆ View a list of applets and their usage
☆ Delete busybox from your system
BusyBox combines tiny versions of many common UNIX utilities into a single small executable. It provides replacements for most of the utilities you usually find in GNU fileutils, shellutils, etc. The utilities in BusyBox generally have fewer options than their full-featured GNU cousins; however, the options that are included provide the expected functionality and behave very much like their GNU counterparts. BusyBox provides a fairly complete environment for any small or embedded system.
BusyBox has been written with size-optimization and limited resources in mind. It is also extremely modular so you can easily include or exclude commands (or features) at compile time. This makes it easy to customize your embedded systems. To create a working system, just add some device nodes in /dev, a few configuration files in /etc, and a Linux kernel.
BusyBox is maintained by Denys Vlasenko, and licensed under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE version 2.
Busybox Installer is open source under GNU license. Improvements and feedback is welcome.
Developed by: JRummy Apps Inc.
---"Save page" is an add-on of UC Browser.-----
Want to keep some useful pages for later viewing?Always view a page and might need it while offline?Just click the "Save Page" icon on the panel.Now you have not only saved it as a webpage, but also a TXT file.
- It is rarely tiny! It takes only 64 KB on your Android phone.
- It supports external SD cards.
P*S: Don't forget to allow the installation of non-market apps in the system settings.