You will need a Zotero account to use this app.
If you want to maintain a current copy of your citations in Zojo, you will need to enable sync in the settings page.
###### Version 2 ########
This version now includes support for downloading, annotating and uploading PDF attachments.
PDF attachments are stored on your SD card, make sure you have one in your phone/tablet.
This is an advance feature and I highly recommend that you create a BACKUP of your entire Zotero folder before you begin. I will NOT be responsible for any damage/loss of data.
The instructions are as follows .....
*** On your Desktop ***
1) Install Dropbox on your Desktop
2) Open a DOS prompt (with admin privilege) use the command "mklink /D full_path_to_zotero_storage_folder full_path_to_dropbox_folder/storage & pause"
This link from the zotero website provides additional details on how to find your zotero storage folder "https://www.zotero.org/support/zotero_data"
3) This will create a symbolic link to your storage folder and sync all your files in this folder.
There is a script written by Mikko Rönkkö for his app ZotPad that automates the whole process. It automates the symbolic link create. The link is http://zotpad.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/103395-what-is-a-symbolic-link-and-why-should-i-use-one-w
*** In the Zojo Android app ***
1) In the settings page click the "Link Dropbox (To view PDF attachments)
2) This will open a new page, click "Link with Dropbox"
3) Give Zojo permission to access Dropbox folder
Once all of this setup is complete, you will now see PDF attachments in the items.
There will be three buttons "Download", "Open" and "Upload"
"Download" --> Downloads the attachments to your SD card
"Open" --> Will open the folder in which the PDF file exists. You can use your favorite PDF viewer to open it.
*** Make sure you have an android app such as ES explorer to browse through your folders. ***
"Upload" --> Will upload the PDF file to Dropbox
I understand this can be a complex setup for some users. If you have any questions feel free to email me.
EZPaperz app is now compatible with Papers 2. Before trying to set it up, please make sure that you copied your Papers 2 library using the Mekentosj's protocol available here: http://support.mekentosj.com/kb/getting-started-with-papers2/using-the-same-papers2-library-across-multiple-macs
*** Free features :
- Easy sync of your papers' library with Dropbox
- Easy listing of papers / books and displaying their main information (title, authors, publisher, year published).
- Easy download of the pdf of the paper when available
- Easy search within references.
*** Extra features:
- Sorting options
- Search filter for papers, authors and collections
- Author’s tab
- Collection’s tab
*** Future updates :
- Bookmark’s tab with flags, color labels, favorite articles and keywords
- Customizable settings
- Lab’s tab : experimenting new cool features.
- Broader Cloud compatibility
If you like the app, please rate it and leave a review. Thanks.
Create references for books, journals, e-books, newspapers, videos and more with this easy-to-use app!
Different formatting for print, database and internet sources.
Scan book bar codes to make referencing even easier!
You can email or save your references into organised project folders.
Includes a guide to referencing.
Watch for future updates. These will include many more source and style options!
- View your personal and group libraries
- Browse collections
- Search your entire database
- View references
- View call numbers (if stored in the database)
- Share references and URLs to other apps, email references
- Download attachments (using default browser and PDF reader)
Requires a free Zotero account. This app does not sync your data and thus requires an internet connection.
If you need an app that syncs entire Zotero libraries and allows you to add, edit, and delete items, check out Zed, currently available for beta testing: http://www.favand.net/zed
If you have any problems with Zed Lite, please let me know about them through the built-in feedback email feature or through the website (http://www.favand.net/zed).
- Sharing a reference to another app on the device results in the loss of formatting such as italics. Try using the email feature and see if the app you want to share to shows up in that list (even if it isn't an email app).
Why two apps, Zed and Zed Lite? Good question. Zed is meant as a full-featured Zotero client for your mobile device. There's a lot going on in it. Zed Lite, on the other hand, is lighter and more friendly. It gives the developer a chance to explore different ways of working with the Zotero library data. The intent is to keep Zed Lite, well, light, but if you have ideas about how it might be improved, just send an email!
Want a customized version of Zed Lite? If you have a library of resources in a Zotero database and would like to offer access to this library through a mobile app (or even a website), get in touch. Zed Lite can easily be customized and branded with your library ID and display features.
Zed Lite is not authorized or produced by the Roy Rosenzweig Center for History and New Media, the primary developers of Zotero, or by the Corporation for Digital Scholarship, the owners of the Zotero trademark. Zed Lite is a client that accesses Zotero databases through the Zotero web API.
ReadCube Enhanced PDF features include:
• Tappable inline citations, reference lists and author names so you can quickly find cited articles and related information
• Supplements are automatically attached where available
• Full screen PDF viewing plus multi-touch zoom/navigation for an optimal reading experience
• Multi-color highlighting and note-taking tools
Easily find new papers:
• Search in PubMed or ReadCube databases directly within the app
• Quickly download new articles with a single tap when you’re on campus or with your institutional proxy
• Or import PDFs from another app on your mobile device, such as a web browser or email
ReadCube personalized Recommendations:
• Our most popular feature!
• Discover relevant new papers based on your library – you’ll never miss another important paper again
Get the gist quickly:
• View mobile-optimized abstract pages for all library and searched articles
• Jot down your thoughts with sync-able notes
• Create custom lists and sort articles into one or multiple lists
• Quickly search, filter and sort your entire library
• Swipe on references in your library for more options
Optional ReadCube Pro features:
• Sync everything – papers, notes, highlights – between the ReadCube Desktop app and your mobile devices
• Unlimited cloud storage space for your PDFs
Simplify your research life – get ReadCube for free on your mobile devices (Android and iOS) and computers (Mac and Windows).
NEW TO READCUBE? - You can create a free account directly in the app. In order to import and sync over your existing PDFs, just download the ReadCube Desktop app from www.readcube.com. You can upload your PDFs from your computer, or use one of our easy importer tools (for EndNote, Mendeley, Papers, Zotero libraries).
We love feedback from our users - please email email@example.com with any ideas, comments or issues. Thanks for using ReadCube!
Mendeley is a free reference manager and PDF reader designed for researchers, students, and academics. Whether you're writing your dissertation, organising your literature for easy retrieval, or need to read journal articles on the go, Mendeley can help.
• Annotate PDFs with sticky notes and highlights
• Search your library for keywords in the Title, Authors, Publication or Abstract
• Sync annotations & documents across all your devices
• Save PDFs to your Mendeley library from other apps or your web browser
• Use Mendeley offline during your commute, and sync when you have connection
• Download or remove PDFs on demand, to easily manage device storage space
Sync your library across all your devices
Everything you add or annotate from your phone or tablet is synced back to Mendeley Desktop, where you can generate citations and bibliographies while writing your dissertation or latest research in Microsoft Word or LibreOffice. Need to change the citation style half way through writing? Mendeley does this for you in seconds, and supports over 7000 citation styles, including popular styles such as APA 6th, IEEE, Nature, Harvard, Chicago, AMA, and Vancouver.
New to Mendeley?
Create a free account at http://www.mendeley.com and download Mendeley Desktop to easily import your existing library from Endnote, Refworks, Zotero, Readcube or RefMe. If you've just got a folder of PDFs, simply drag and drop them into Mendeley Desktop. It's that easy!
"What [Mendeley] are up to is boldly innovative. The Mendeley team is attempting nothing less than changing the way scientists conduct and share their research." - Wired
- Updated semi-weekly with new features and bug fixes
- Integration with desktop BibTeX solutions:
-- JabRef (Supports top-level groups and attached files/external links, no nested group support)
-- BibDesk (Supports static-groups and attached files/external links, no smart group support)
- Dropbox integration
-- sync library .bib files, and attachments
-- detect changes to bib library, attachments and upload/download new versions automatically
- Google Drive integration
-- sync library .bib files, and attachments
-- detect changes to bib library, attachments and upload/download new versions automatically
- BibTeX editing capability
-- Includes guided manual entry and raw BibTeX entry
-- Full support for bibtex format including crossref and strings
-- BibTeX String editor
- Automatically import citations from multiple web services and journals, with android browser integration
-- .bib files and .zip archives
-- Google Scholar (incl PDFs)
-- PubMed (incl PDFs from PubMedCentral)
-- PLoS Journals
-- Science Magazine
-- Nature Journals
-- Wiley Online
-- American Chemical Society
-- Oxford Journals Bioinformatics
-- Science Direct
-- Journal of Biological Chemistry
- Attach files and external links to entries, one click to open attachments.
-- Parse additional metadata from links to supported resources (ie PubMed).
-- Browser integrated workflow for finding and attaching PDFs to entries
- Annotate entries to include your own notes, summary information, and keywords
- Reference export
-- Export BibTeX citations and attachments to email, or other sharing services
-- Export LaTeX citation commands
-- Export text formatted citations (ACS style currently supported)
- Multiple Library organizational systems
-- Search fields: author, title, keywords, journal, year, etc
-- Mark Entries Read/Unread
-- Add Favorites
-- Groups/Folders (Maps to BibDesk static groups and JabRef top-level groups)
-- Collections (Higher level organization)
-- Sort by author, title, publication, year, date added, etc
-- Support for additional custom defined sort fields
- Quick search for most BibTeX fields, click on author names, journal, year or other linked fields in citations to find matching papers.
- Automatically convert between UTF8 and LaTeX character codes
Life sciences | Health sciences | Physics sciences and Engineering | Social sciences and Humanities
The aim of FreeFullPDF.com is to increase the visibility and ease of use of open access scientific journals, theses, posters and patents. All scientific subjects are covered and all content are freely available in PDF format.
FreeFullPDF performs full-text search in PDF files (title, abstract, authors, materials and methods, results, conclusion, bibliographies…). With FreeFullPDF, you can easily and quickly find the scientific information you want through more than 80 million of PDF files.
The OR operator
FreeFullPDF 's default behavior is to consider all the words in a search. If you want to specifically allow either one of several words, you can use the OR operator.
Example: DNA sequencing OR sequencer
Terms you want to exclude (-)
Attaching a minus sign immediately before a word indicates that you do not want pages that contain this word to appear in your results. The minus sign should appear immediately before the word and should be preceded with a space. The - sign can be used to exclude more than just words.
Example: DNA sequencing -proteins -peptides
Phrase search ("")
By putting double quotes around a set of words, you are telling FreeFullPDF to consider the exact words in that exact order without any change.
Example: "DNA Sequencing by enzymatic method"
Fill in the blanks (*)
The *, or wildcard, is a little-known feature that can be very powerful. If you include * within a query, it tells FreeFullPDF to try to treat the star as a placeholder for any unknown term(s) and then find the best matches.
Example: "DNA Sequencing by * method" will give you DNA sequencing by dideoxy method, DNA sequencing by the Sanger method, DNA sequencing by ligation-mediated PCR method, DNA sequencing by hybridization method …
Search in title
If you include [intitle:] in your query, FreeFullPDF will restrict the results to documents containing that word in the title tag. If you want to search for more than one keyword use "allintitle". If you start a query with [allintitle:] FreeFullPDF will search only those pages with all of the query words with in the title tag.
Example: allintitle:DNA sequencing
Users' search queries are automatically expanded with synonyms/acronyms.
Example: Search query "DNA" has the following equivalent alternatives: "deoxyribonucleic acid”, "desoxyribonucleic acid " or "ADN"
At present, about 10.000 sources of free articles (journals, open archives...) are indexed in FreeFullPDF database.
For the best experience, try to get the regular version. Download the lite version only if you encounter some issue with the regular version.
Flashcards are no longer boring with Octagon 4D+. Created by Octagon Studio, Animal 4D+ is a fast and lightweight app that allows you to scan the printed animal cards and witness how the animals come alive right before your eyes!
The Animal 4D+ app brings you a new way of seeing animals in Augmented Reality. This gives you an unforgettable experience and will always leave a smile on the faces of children and adults alike.
Animal 4D+ gives you both interesting and informative facts about animals through A to Z such as the Ant, Giraffe, Horse, Elephant and Iguana.
With the scan option and using the Animal 4D+ Alphabet cards the animals spring to life. Have a giraffe on the palm of your hand or maybe you’d prefer a lion instead. You can scan a number of cards at once, why not make a zoo out of it.
Examine some of these animals up close with the 3D option. This turns that 2D sketch into a 3D moving animation which allows you to spin, turn and zoom in and out of each animal.
Courses—Access your course schedule.
Grades—Check your midterm and final grades.
Class Cancellations—Check if your class has been cancelled before making a trip to the campus.
Important numbers—A listing of important numbers at the College.
Maps—See maps of each campus and information about each building.
News—Dial in to campus news.
Events—View College events.
Social Media—Visit the College's social media pages.
... and more!