* Search shots on Dribbble
* Create shot on Dribbble
* Browse, Comment, Like shots on Dribbble
* Zoom in/out image
* View animated GIFs
* Follow Players on Dribbble
* Create bucket on Dribbble
* Share shot on Dribbble
* Black theme to save power on AMOLED screens
* A lot of other functions wait for you exploring
★★★★★More to come:★★★★★
* Offline browse
* New shot notification
* Tablet, TV, Wear support
If you like it, please rate ★★★★★, Thank you!!!!!
★★HELP TO TRANSLATE THIS APP TO YOUR LANGUAGE★★
https://goodev.oneskyapp.com thank you!
WHAT IS DRIBBBLE?
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers answering that question each day. Web designers, graphic designers, illustrators, icon artists, typographers, logo designers, and other creative types share small screenshots (shots) that show their work, process, and current projects.
**** NOTE ****
1. This is a β test version, so maybe have some bugs.
2. Thanks Taylor ling ( https://dribbble.com/taylorling ) , I'm a Player now!
3. Thanks Jovie Brett ( https://dribbble.com/bretbardolees ) make the new ICON.
The Gunnner app lets you:
- Search shots
- Browse Debuts, Everyone and Popular feeds on Dribbble
- Browse your likes, your shots and shots you're following
- Browse players' profiles as well as their shots
- Zoom in images to see every detail
- Open GIFs right in the app
- Share shots you want other people to see
- Swipe back to close the shot
Gunnner is open source - https://github.com/egor-n/gunnner
Gunnner is going to be updated very soon to make use of new Dribbble API with write access.
* A person who is competitive, ambitious and substantially exceeds minimum requirements.
• Different layouts to browse Dribbble images
• Unique tablet and phone designs
• Unique animations unlike any other client out there
• Open Source (https://github.com/arpit/Artbook)
Popppular is taking popular shots from the Dribbble.com Popular section.
The goal of this app is to get you inspired with creative work of the Dribbble community.
All references like votes or author names are deliberately obscured so you can focus only on best most voted creative work from Dribbble.
Keep in mind that this is still a beta. Some features are still to come and some bugs may be encountered -- feel free to report them :).
Rippple is a beautiful Material Design inspired, ad-free Dribbble client with landscape and tablet layouts support.
The app features:
★ Browse popular, recent and debuts shots from dribbble.com
★ Enjoy a comfortable landscape presentation mode (see screenshots)
★ Login with your Dribbble username and get access to your shots and the shots you liked
★ See shots details
★ Watch an animated GIF
★ Zoom on a shot image
★ Share a shot
★ See designers profiles and quickly access to their website/Twitter
★ 3 themes: classic pink theme, neutral gray theme and dark theme
★ see attachment for a shot
★ a clean profile screen
★ search by tag
★ ... please submit any request you may have :)
Thanks for using Rippple, any feedback will be appreciated!
Please note that this product uses the Dribbble API but is not endorsed or certified by Dribbble.
Downtown lets you browse all of Dribbble’s categories, offering both thumbnail and larger views of each shot. While you don’t need a Dribbble account to use Downtown, providing your Dribbble username allows you to view your own shots, the shots of the designers you’re following and related activities. Downtown also lets you browse through design-related job postings and read all the stats, comments and metadata associated with each shot.
Get Downtown and get inspired by the incredible work of the Dribbble community.
Dribbblr lets you browse all of Dribbble’s categories like popular, everyone and debuts, offering both thumbnail and larger views of each shot.
Dribbblr also lets you to mark favorite shots to access it for later purpose.
Dribbblr doesn't need any Dribbble account to access.
Dribbblr also lets you browse through design-related job postings and read all the stats, comments and metadata associated with each shot.
Get Dribbblr and get inspired by the incredible work of the Dribbble community.
Tags: Dribbble, Dribbblr,popular, everyone, debuts, shots, UI, GUI, photo, image, design, android, Designer, Developer, Jobs
Read and post comments to see what users think of each Drib
Dribs are ranked to enable you to discover the most RELEVANT, LATEST, and POPULAR Dribs in your area
All Drib postings and comments are ANONYMOUS
NO SIGNUP REQUIRED!
Dribs are broken down into categories enabling you to find:
- Fun, popular parties
- Interesting museum exhibitions
- Restaurant specials
- Traffic jams
- Sports events
- And more!
Dribl depends on YOU, the users, to makes this a reality! So get posting!!
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Driblapp
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DriblZA
Triple B is an UNOFFICIAL client to see Dribbble.com contents.
With Triple B you can:
- View a shot and its comments
- Browse popular/debuts/everyone shots
- Browse player information and his shots
This is the first release, i'm working on new feature, stay tuned!
• Create a visual résumé.
• Find creative talent using a location-based search or through a keyword search.
• Contact them through their profile via phone, SMS, or e-mail.
• Find a job on our job board.
• And so much more!
Visumé is completely free to use, and users can upload videos and photos
Keyword : behance,dribbble,portfolio,design,designer,visual,résumé,resume,carbonmade,visualization,illustration,drawing,photoshop,illustrator,graphic,creative,artist,musician,singer
We value your feedback, so please feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill them with:
- Photos, videos, mp3s
- Docs, presentations, PDFs, files of any kind
- Links to YouTube videos, webpages, or anything else
- Much more
Add media from:
- Your camera gallery
- Google Drive
- Apps that share content to other apps
You control who sees your portfolios:
- If your pod is public, the public can easily discover and access your work
- If your pod is private, only those you invite will have access
Use pods to share media on any topic.
- School work
- Digital portfolios
- Music or art
- Reference guides
- Share links to a pod, or anything in a pod
- Comment on pods and any material inside
- Get push and email notifications for people and pods you follow
- Let others access your materials
- Update pods anytime
- CLASSROOM: Organize handouts, presentations, readers, assignments, and other educational materials in a pod. Or have students post their work in pods for teacher comments, class critique, or presentation to parents. Students can access, follow, and collaborate around pods via Roovy on their mobile devices or on the web.
- CONFERENCES: Post speaker presentations, videos, and handouts in a pod. Tell the audience to access these on their mobile devices, interact with each other and the presenter in real time by asking questions in Roovy. Update pods once the event is over to maintain an ongoing connection with your attendees.
- BUSINESSES: Share product literature with your mobile sales team. Or organize marketing materials, like videos, white papers, and user guides for current and potential customers. When you share media on Facebook and Twitter, link back to your pods to offer full access to your materials.
- INDIVIDUALS: Store media and files in pods as your personal, unlimited cloud drive. Add files from your computer or mobile device to have everything in one place. Or share photos and videos with friends and family. Keep some pods private and invite only those you want to have access.
- ARTS: Organize exhibitions and other collections in pods. Add pictures and descriptions of artwork, and provide a digital, mobile venue for people to learn more and ask questions. If you’re an artist, create a pod as a digital portfolio of your work so new people can discover you.
How we’re different
Unlike Dropbox, Google Drive, and Box
> Store links, like YouTube and Vimeo videos
> Comment on anything
> Follow people and pods for updates
> Optionally make your stuff available to the public
Unlike Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter
> Add more than just one or two types of content, like PDFs, presentations, and files
> Create a large, organized collection of media
And of course
- We let you mix and match content from any of these services in Roovy :)
Also visit us at: www.roovy.com