Help you free memory to run other apps and Save power.
Simple and Easy user interface.
Stylish quick launch icon suits your HTC / Google phone.
* Manage running apps easily
You can open, uninstall, kill, or view detail of the running app by a long press.
* Quick launch icon
HTC style or Google style quick launch icon will show on the status bar (Screenshot 1 & 2).
* Ignore list
Process Manager won't kill apps in this list.
* Multi language support
English or Chinese, choose from your locale automatically.
Tags: HK, TW, CN, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, 香港, 中國, 台灣, taskiller, advanced task killer, 進程, 工作, 任務, process manager, uninstall, 程序管理員
Thank you for your great help in advance!
*** If you try my tool, and you notice that my tool doesn't run on your system, could you please just uninstall or send me anything your comment via e-mail? I want to improve my tool with your cooperative comment. Thank you for your understanding in advance. ***
System CPU Usage Viewer shows CPU usage percentage(total, each core, upto quad cores), system physical memory information, and processes' information of CPU usage/memory usage.
The tool shows the information as below;
- System physical free memory/ total physical memory on the system(refresh each a second, the right corner of application title)
- CPU usage percentage(Total, each core, dual or quad. Refresh per 5 seconds)
- Process information list(refresh per 5 seconds)
View entries: Process label, Process ID, memory usage, CPU usage percentage and the average of CPU percentage
Process records are sorted by the average of CPU percentage with descending order.
The commands on the context menu;
> Kill process
Try to kill the specified process.
> Launch process
Launch the related main activity. Each process is not always launched its activity.
About killing process
This tool tries to kill your specified process.
Almost processes like system tools or Widget are not killed or re-activate after being killed soon.
If you try to kill process, what is happened...?
- You see that the process is disappeared from the list next updating. You may see the related task on the task manager.
- Process is not killed and the list leaves the process.
- Process is killed, but you will see the process in the list again with another process ID.
- Process is killed, but if you try to run it again, you may see the activity still has the information before being killed.
About launching process
The tool try to get the package name from process, and launch the main activity related with the specified process. If the tool fails to launch the activity, you will know it with the toast message, and no activity is invoked.
How to use this tool(recommend)
Many processes are running in Android OS. Each application can be switched to another application, and its background application still keeps running. But at the lack of memory situation, Android kills processes automatically for the main activity.
The tool makes you to check the system usage of memory, how many processes are running and how amount of memory is consumed by processes. You can check your Android system, and you can notice that there are some applications are not used by you, I recommend you should uninstall these applications. The instant way of killing processes may resolve your device situation in a short time, but I do not recommend the way.
I want to make the tool that can be logged with the system information for a long period, for creating the report of system running status. If you have something about using this tool, your great idea, or others, feel free to tell me your opinions!
Thanks a lot!
♦♦ Feature set (some require root access, try free version first) ♦♦
In-app purchase can be made to remove ads
► Task manager
◊ Check CPU, network and memory usage
◊ Kill (default) or force-stop* any apps or kernel processes
◊ Automatic task killer, memory booster, memory cleaner
► System Monitoring
◊ Record all apps or all process activities CPU and memory
◊ Analyze past recording, zoom, clip, hide processes
► Status bar notifications
◊ CPU, memory, sd, with optional graphics in drop-down
► Highly Configurable Widgets
◊ Resizable gauge widget
◊ 1x1 and 2x1 (PRO ONLY) text widgets
◊ 2x1-5x2 graphic widgets (PRO ONLY)
► Use in-app purchase to remove ads.
* Requires root
Caution: Rooting and root brushing your mobile device can compromise its performance or cause malfunctions.
Manage your running tasks, kill them or uninstall the associated apps to free up your Android's RAM, internal memory or sd-card. You can kill each app individually, or select them all and kill them all.
Note that some processes cannot be killed, or will be automatically re-launched when killed.
Unlike another task manager application,
Process Tracker can check processes in any case, any page.
When tracking service starts, tracker window appears on upper-right display,
and it still remain though application finish.
- Process kill in application
❐ About Zapper Task Killer & Manager
Zapper Task Killer & Manager is an easy way to kill the processes that are slowing down your phone - by zapping them!
✰ “Simple to use and simply amazing! Kills unnecessary apps and doesn't lag like other task killers.”
✰ “Killer! Just like their security app. Top notch!”
✰ “Great program! Does what it says and does it easily!”
Ever suspect that your phone is running slowly because of an app you downloaded? Lookout Zapper Task Killer helps you find the real culprit behind battery drain and slower phone performance by showing you a list of every active app on your phone.
Apps are sorted by CPU usage, with those that are using the most processing power at the top. If you see something that seems like it is making your phone run slower or making your battery life suffer, select the app and zap to kill it. Once you zap the app, it immediately closes down, stopping it from taking up any more of your phone’s precious resources.
Want to kill all processes and start from scratch? Hit select all and kill all active apps with one click.
Zapper Task Killer & Manager also provides real-time charts to help you visualize how much memory and processing power your phone is using overall.
Note: Zapper Task Killer & Manager can only kill background processes. If the app is running an important task, like Pandora streaming music or Gmail sending a message, it can not be killed. These can only be stopped through the Running Apps menu of the Android System Settings.
❐ About Lookout Labs
Zapper Task Killer & Manager is a project of the Labs division of Lookout Mobile Security. The goal of Lookout Labs is to explore new ideas and push the boundaries of mobile apps. Labs projects are experimental by nature, and may only be available for a limited time.
❐ About Lookout Inc.
Lookout builds security technology that protects people, businesses, governments, and critical infrastructure from the growing threats in the post-PC era.
Visit our website https://www.lookout.com/ to learn more about us.
❐ About Lookout Security & Antivirus
Zapper Task Killer & Manager is not a replacement for Lookout Security & Antivirus.
Downloading Lookout Security & Antivirus (http://ap.lookout.com/SH3q) is the best way to keep your phone & tablet safe from malware and spyware, back up your data, and locate, scream, lock, or wipe a lost or stolen mobile device.
Lookout Security & Antivirus is available in German, French, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Korean, Russian and Polish.
© 2012 Lookout, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents pending.
Do you want to speed up your phone with just one click?
Task Killer can help you!
Task Killer is also known as task manager, app killer, process killer or service killer etc. It can help you to kill (close or stop) the running apps of your phone, free up the memory and increase the speed of your phone!
* Kill selected apps: You can select the running apps and kill them with just one click.
* Auto Kill: Kill the apps automatically to prevent the apps to restart after being killed. Keep your phone in good condition all the time.
* Ignore List: Add or remove app from ignore list so that you can filter important apps.
* Memory status: Show the usage of your total memory, and show the usage of every running apps so that you know which app consumes the most memory.
Whether your system is running more and more slower
Whether your battery is running out more and more faster
So, try Task Manager+, this is the newest and best task management tool, which make your phone more cleaner and using more smoother.
# 1 Tap to kill a task / process / service
# Support batch Kill
# Show current memory status
# Display the recent task, including name and running status.
# Display the currently running process, including name and memory size
# Display currently running services, including name and service name
# Various sorting capabilities such as application name and memory size
# View application detail
# Switch to the application
# Uninstall the application
# Identify the critical applications, avoid misuse
Similar applications on the market including: Advanced Task Killer, Advanced Task Manager, ES Task Manager
# Better user experience:
1 Place kill button for each application, operation is more convenient
2 show task/process/service, state more clearly
3 Distinguish between ordinary application / critical applications in different colors
4 Support gesture sliding, more convenient in touch screen
# Better technical:
1 through pre-loading mechanism, showing faster
2 identification of critical applications, avoid misuse
# The user-friendly:
1 blue color scheme, visual comfort
2 simple layout of the program, more convenient operation
1 What is the use of Task Manager?
A: Do you know why your phone will run more slowly? and you know why your phone battery consumption faster?
As more running process, more memory used, when system have not enough memory, performance will be getting worse.
As more running process, more CPU used, when more power consumed, the battery will run out
2 What is the task / process / service?
A: In a android phone:
process is the basis for the application to run, tasks / services are a special form of process;
task is application opened by the user, which include user interface;
service is running process in the background and there is no user interface
3. Why are there some applications running that i did not open ?
A: Some applications will start when the phone turn on or invoked by other events for android system event trigger mechanism
4. Why do some applications restart when i kill it?
A: Some applications will restart by system event, which task manager cant prevent it. So you could enable auto optimization feature, which monitor app running status smartly, and kill it at first time
5. Why can not i kill the task / service (in android2.2 later)?
A: Android2.2 later, the mechanism of task management changed:
Task only keep that the application's state that user open, so even if you kill the process for task, the task still remains;
Task / service can not be killed, but android system can kill it.
If you need to kill tasks / services, we also provide assistance to operate it(click on a task / service, then you will enter the application details screen, click the "force stop" to kill it)
Task Manager+ is the newest and best task management tool on the market currently, just try it
Any questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
-> How to turn off: S Voice run -> Device menu button -> Settings -> Open Home Key release
The application that you use frequently put this application "auto-run" or "home button", "shake", home applications that run faster than using a "floating button" (switch) program.
[If you can not shake the Home button, which]
1. Application in the switch configuration using the default delete button that is currently registered on the Home button to go to Preferences
2. Click Preferences at the bottom of the basic information on the Clear button to clear the defaults and
3. Home button is pressed, then the default application for use with home appliances will be (as always) designated check
[How to use]
1. How to run using the "auto-run"
1) preferences (in seconds) Check after selecting "auto-run" Start button is pressed, the service will start.
2) set the Home button, Shake, Floating button is pressed, the end of the auto-run, and the next time you switch to manually run.
2. How to run using the "Floating Button"
1) preferences on the Floating button and select a location to check the "start" button is pressed, the service will be started.
2) Once the service is started on the desktop, a button appears in the location set by pressing the appropriate button on the application is running.
3) Press the button and hold 3 seconds when you drag, you can move the position.
3. How to run the "Shake"
1) preferences run to check the "start" button is pressed, the service will be started.
2) and shake it gently from the left / right registration service is running sequentially applications will run (conversion).
4. How to run the "Home button"
1) install the application after you press the "home button" "" Select the application that you use to perform tasks pop-up will appear, then check the "Use by default for this action" select "switch application".
After the execution of the application registered
2) application switch "start" button is pressed, the service will start.
3) Pressing the "Home button" application registered sequentially run (conversion).Stop switch
4) application is to perform a "Go Home" feature. Select an option: Go Home (1 Double - Moving)
5 How to remove the default value of "application that you use to perform tasks
1) Application switch preferences -> Preferences, click the Delete button
2) If you choose "" Clear "basic information" button under the title basically will be removed.
Keywords: button, home key, app switch, button switch, app list, quick switch, driver, app change, change, quick switch, fast, AutoRun, floating button,apps change,Home Button,
☆Get Started Quickly☆
- Click "Kill selected" to kill all the applications below that were checked.
- Uncheck some apps if you don't want them to be killed (e.g. Task Killer itself and some other system apps)
- If you don't want to kill a particular app, long click the app and then select "Ignore" in the popup window. Now the app will be moved to ignore list and won't be killed anymore.
- Convenient -- one click to kill all selected apps
- Ignore List supported
- Useful task killer widget to show memory usage and kill all apps
- One click task-kill widget
- Clean, Elegant and Easy-to-use user interface
Home may reloaded occasionally if you kill some applications (e.g. HTC Sense, Mail) that are related to Home. You can add them to the ignore list.
—————— Join Beta Test Group ——————
Please help us improve ZDbox by being the Beta tester in here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117635809710935165203
The most popular system optimize toolbox with more than 20,000,000 users now. ZDbox is an amazing all-in-one toolbox.It can save your battery and boost your android running speed! Five stars in xda forum.
ZDbox holds a collection of useful tools and has a nice and easy to use interface. With ZDbox you’re getting your mobile/cell phone under control, do easily some optimization and customize it to your needs. An essential tool which you will love!
· No flow consumption among Android devices, 60 times faster than bluetooth, share anything!
· You'll not worry about big files transfering by your phone, because it needn't the external network.
Cache cleaner toggle and other 14 toggles for more your convenience.
Task killer | Cache cleaner | Screen sleep | Powersave
Keep screen always on, kill all tasks, WiFi on/off, airplane mode on/off, brightness adjustment, sound settings, rotate screen on/off, bluetooth on/off, start/stop sync, switch between 2G/3G/4G, app lock on/off, GPS on/off, APN on/off (mobile access point),LED flashlight on/off
Monitoring and showing information about remaining battery time, temperature, health, time since last boot, necessary time until full charge and so on
one tap power saver ：click battery saving button to turn Battery saving mode on/off. Turn off Battery saving mode to resume the previous mobile status before battery saving.
Monthly/daily mobile data usage overview, shows remaining data traffic, detailed data usage information for each app.
Do not disturb
Just set days and the time when you need your privacy and you won’t be disturbed by your phone. Set phone to silent, vibration or airplane mode.
Protect apps with a password or pattern, for exmaple your contacts, Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp,Gmail and so on.
· Kill all apps at once, define protected apps which won’t be killed, set auto kill when screen gets locked, mark single or multiple apps to kill.
· If your phone is rooted,you can use root task killer to stop self-starting apps and save more battery.
clean your（Browser history,market search history,Map search history,email search history,Clipboard）
Shows used/available internal and SD card memory. Apps can be easily uninstalled. Single or multiple (batch) uninstall possible.
App to SD
Move apps to your SD card. Single or multiple (batch) move possible. Only for Android 2.2 and 2.3.
Cache Cleaner:With Cache Cleaner you can clean your cache of phone.protect your secret without a trace.
———————— More coming features ————————
· Find your phone
· Remains files clean
· File encryption
· AD blocker
Thanks to following people for all their effort and support：
Zamana, Jarek Mazur, Zhengyi Zhang, Johan Jaworski, Михаил Семашко, Lumir Strauch, Rongrong Xu, Meiyan Quan, Sebastian Klaus, ahmet erdem, Yasuo Yamazaki, אלישיב סבח, factorymark, Muhammad Almufathaly
———————— ZDbox Team is seeking business cooperation on a global scale ——————
3.Independent CP (Content Provider)
———————— Contact us —————————
If U have any problem, please contact us: email@example.com
Prompt communication is better than one star comment！