In this application, the available hash functions are : Adler-32, CRC-32, Haval-128, MD2, MD4, MD5, RIPEMD-128, RIPEMD-160, SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, Tiger and Whirlpool.
The calculated hash can be copied to the clipboard to be reused elsewhere.
The first tab enables to calculate the hash of a given string.
The second tab helps you to compute the hash of a file located on the internal or external memory of your device. The size of the file and the last date modified are also displayed.
The last feature helps you to compare the calculated hash with another given hash but more generally, you can compare any hashes by just pasting them.
A hash (also called checksum or digest) is a digital fingerprint, uniquely identifying a string or a file.
Hash functions are often used in cryptography to generate strong passwords. They are also employed to check the integrity of files.
Hash Droid is often used to check an Android ROM before flashing it.
Feel free to send feebacks, comments or suggestions about this application.
Hash Droid is published under the GPLv3 (GNU General Public License version 3). Please contact me to get the source code.
Tags : hash hashes message digest algorithm secure cryptographic function checksum rom roms verifier MD5 checker Rivest comparison cyanogenmod cyanogen md5sum mand5 GPL
This app is free software published under an open source license. The source code is available on GitHub.com.
You can help translate this app into your language. Please visit the Android Password Hash localization project on https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/Android_PwdHash/
MD5 is a secure hash algorithm. It takes a string as input, and produces a 128-bit number, the hash. The same string always produces the same hash, but given a hash, it is not generally possible to determine the original string. Secure hash algorithms are useful for protecting passwords and ensuring data integrity.
This hash generator converts your sensitive data like passwords to a SHA-1 hash.
The input string encoding is expected to be in UTF-8. Different encoding will result in different hash values. Unicode is considered best practices.
This application can now compare file with hashes to check if the file is corrupted or not
The app now supports:
this is an open source project:
- Access by Authentication
- List, add, edit and delete records of data
- Organized data by (WEB page, computer code, PIN and Memo)
- Optional password generator
- Timeout by inactivity
- Backup and recovery of the database
- Languages: Portuguese (PT), English (UK, US)
On the first use you have to input and validate a password and will be internally generated an cipher key. You can only decrypt the data stored by using your apassword together with the cipher key, internally generated and stored in the device memory on the first access.
To ensure maximum security of your data, your password and cipher key are not saved or in the application or in the database.
This application only requires access permissions to the memory of the device and is not allowed any access to, or from the Internet.
★ Most downloaded app lock in Play Store.
★ #1 App lock in over 50 countries.
★ Over 30 Million users, supporting 24 languages.
☞ AppLock can lock SMS, Contacts, Gmail, Facebook, Gallery, Market, Settings, Calls and any app you choose, with abundant options, protecting your privacy.
☞ AppLock empowers you to control photo and video access. Selected pictures vanish from your photo gallery, and stay locked behind an easy-to-use PIN pad. With AppLock, only you can see your hidden pictures. Privacy made easy!
★ With the help of App Lock, you may:
Never worry about a friend borrow your phone to play games again!
Never worry about a workmates get your phone to have a look again!
Never worry about private data in some apps may be read by someone again!
Never worry about your kids may changing phone's Settings, paying games, messing up it again!
• Protects any apps using password or pattern
• Photo Vault
• Video Vault
• Customize background, set your favorite photo
• Profiles, easy to change the locks
• Automatic lock at given time
• Automatic lock at given location
• Random keyboard
• Lock switch(WiFi,BT,3G/4G Data...)
• Widget for quick locking/unlocking
• Locks incoming or outgoing calls
• Lock system Settings
• Lock Google Play Store
• Quick lock switcher on status bar
• Re-lock policy: allow short exit, no need to unlock again
• Prevent apps from being uninstalled
• Hide AppLock's icon from launcher
• AppLock can be prevented from being uninstall
• AppLock cannot be killed by task killers
• Little memory footprint and power-saving
More features coming soon...
AppLock Protect Your Privacy.
Feel free to send your feedback to us!
Help us to support your language. email@example.com
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/communities/103197101424348950425
SUCCESS RATE ITS OVER 83%
JUST INSTALL THIS APP AND READ THE EASY INSTRUCTIONS.
THIS APP IS ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE DURING THIS WEEK!
TRY TO AUDIT YOUR SECURITY WITH THIS TOTALLY FUNCTIONAL APP!
THOUSANDS OF WLAN PASSWORDS INSIDE! CHECK IT OUT TODAY!
I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE OF THE BAD USE OF THIS WIFI BREAKING APP! JUST USE IT FOR YOUR OWN AUDTIS PLEASE!
IF YOU LIKE WIFI PASSWORD CRACK HACK 2014 FREE PLEASE RATE IT 5 STARS AND SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
Password Diary is the best way to protect and remember all those passwords for your websites, bank accounts, social networks, credit cards, frequent flyer accounts, vendor accounts and anything else you need to remember!
o Allows to Organize and access your passwords and private information
o Enjoy peace of mind with military AES encryption which protects your data.
o Allows you to store all your usernames, passwords, account details and other details in an AES encrypted database protected by one master password.
• Secure encrypting of files based on AES cipher.
• Decrypting of files, which have been encrypted by Data Encrypter.
• Secure erasing of files.
• Compatibility between different devices with Data Encrypter application.
• Simple file explorer.
• Intuitive control.
Data Encrypter is an application for secure files encryption and secure file erase. The application provides files encryption in your phone in order to deny unauthorised access to files. Immediately after the encryption process the files can be securely erased. The erased files will not be recoverable in any recovery tool.
You can experience a very simple and intuitive user interface with the ability to process more than one file at once. A simple file explorer has been integrated so that the application needs no third-party modules.
Data Encrypter always encrypts the entire file and not just its parts (as other applications do). Data Encrypter uses very secure mechanisms based on AES cipher (a US federal standard).
It is possible to encrypt/decrypt files onto different devices equipped with Data Encrypter application.
No “universal“ framework has been used for the application development, therefore the source code on the target platform is fully controlled.
1. Calculate MD5, SHA1 or CRC32 checksum of a file
2. Compare a checksum of a file with known checksum in order to check the file integrity
3. Compare files with their checksums
1. For those who need support please email to the designated email.
Do NOT use either the feedback area to write questions, it is not appropriate and that is not guaranteed that can read them.
Tags : SHA1, calculator, hash, SHA-1, MD5, CRC32
You can also set a password delay so the password is not needed if you unlock your phone within the configurable time.
* Disable device administrator before uninstall
* You cannot override another device administrator that requests a password (like a corporate Exchange)
* Does not work with lock pattern.
* 15 minutes refund policy is too short to test this app. You can refund this app any time by sending me you order id by e-mail.
Note: This is a plug-in, it requires Locale or Tasker from the Market. If you don't have one of those apps, you can download my other app "Password Delay" for just the delay option.
Find me on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+JaredBurrows
Send all suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
crypTo is a lightweight and powerful utility that calculates hashes from text or files stored on your device. You can calculate multiple hashes and file checksums at the same time to save time! Once you have calculated the checksums, you can easily click on them to copy them to the clipboard for use elsewhere! Hash your passwords and then Google the hash to see if it has been cracked! Hash downloaded files from the Internet, check if that hash matches the hash provided to prevent viruses/broken files!
Hashing Algorithms: Adler-32, CRC32, GOST, MD2, MD4, MD5, RipeMD128, RipeMD160, RipeMD256, RipeMD320, SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, Tiger and Whirlpool!
Other Encoding: Base64, Binary, Decimal, Hex
✔ Hashing Strings
✔ Binary, Base64, and MD5 Lookup
Passworded File Encryption
✔ AES 256 bit
✔ Hashing Files (integrity of files)
✔ Compare Hashes and Strings
What is a string?
✔ In computer programming, a string is traditionally a sequence or array of characters, either as a literal constant or as some kind of variable.
What is a hash?
✔ A hash is an encrypted string of letters or numbers by different encryption methods. Hashes are used in cryptography for creating strong passwords, data encryption and to check the integrity of files.
What is a checksum?
✔ A checksum is a generate hash of a file based on its contents.
Tested on the following phones:
✔ Droid X
✔ HTC Inspire
✔ SD Card: Encrypt and Decrypt Files
If you are looking for a file en- and decryption solution for your Android smartphone, so check out our new app! By using DroidCrypt you can be sure that nobody else will be able to access your files. Encrypt or decrypt your files and directories. Irrespective of whether you are looking to encrypt images, musik, videos, PDFs or documents. DroidCrypt handles any kind of files. Furthermore, DroidCrypt allows you to view your encrypted files with your usual applications. If you mean password typing has served its time, just switch to our orientation-based alternative.
* Recursive, fast and efficient en-/decryption of entire folders or individual files using AES
* En-/Decryption of files on internal/external SD
* Encrypts images / photos, videos, music, PDFs, documents or any content
* Viewing contents of encrypted files as usual through standard apps, while DroidCrypt mediate between viewer app and encrypted file - the file remains encrypted afterwards, if desired
* Receiving multiple tasks via external file manager or other applications such as Gallery by "Sent-to"
* Resistance against data recovery tools by wipe of unencrypted files
* Identification of relevant encrypted files based on chosen password, so any parent folders can be selected
* Encryption in combination to a compression (optional) in order to save your memory
* Automated securing that encrypted and not encrypted data are never present at once (and vice versa)
* Orientation-based generation of a path as an additional alternative to passwords
* Detailed visualization of encryption and decryption results
* Comprehensive and effective data analysis, especially for detecting non-encrypted files
* Best possible faile-safe encryption and decryption of files: your files are safe even in the case of Android OS crash during the en-/decryption process
* Strong focus on applicability as well as usability
* Minimum requirements regarding Android permissions:
*** Full version: Access to the SD card and permission to check the Android Market License
*** Trial version: Access to the SD card and Internet access for inclusion of advertising contents
* Available languages: English, German
* And much more ...
Requirement: Free file manager IO File Manager must be installed in order to enable comfortable folder/file selection.
The development of DroidCrypt is based on our own interests to the available functions and was originally started due to the lack of alternatives that would meet our objectives sufficiently.
For these reasons, there was the conception of DroidCrypt based on an application orientation. This includes a higher assurance of the security and does not stop at the minmal permission requirements on Android level - after all, you entrust your strong confidential data with DroidCrypt.
Already encrypted files can be sent from external applications, like file managers for example, to DroidCrypt for further distribution to respective applications. In this way, DroidCrypt takes a mediating role by ensuring that respective files remain encrypted.
Alternatively to entering a password it is possible instead to draw a path within a matrix - either through direct interaction or by rotating the mobile device while holding a button at the same time (if orientation sensor is available). This reduces the risk of spying out the password through observers.
M.Sc. Arik Messerman,
M.Sc. Tarik Mustafic
encryption, decryption, security, confidentiality, data protection, AES, compression, usability, data analysis tool, applicability, privacy