In this application, the available hash functions are : Adler-32, CRC-32, Haval-128, MD2, MD4, MD5, RIPEMD-128, RIPEMD-160, SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512, Tiger and Whirlpool.
The calculated hash can be copied to the clipboard to be reused elsewhere.
The first tab enables to calculate the hash of a given string.
The second tab helps you to compute the hash of a file located on the internal or external memory of your device. The size of the file and the last date modified are also displayed.
The last feature helps you to compare the calculated hash with another given hash but more generally, you can compare any hashes by just pasting them.
A hash (also called checksum or digest) is a digital fingerprint, uniquely identifying a string or a file.
Hash functions are often used in cryptography to generate strong passwords. They are also employed to check the integrity of files.
Hash Droid is often used to check an Android ROM before flashing it.
Feel free to send feebacks, comments or suggestions about this application.
Hash Droid is published under the GPLv3 (GNU General Public License version 3). Please contact me to get the source code.
Tags : hash hashes message digest algorithm secure cryptographic function checksum rom roms verifier MD5 checker Rivest comparison cyanogenmod cyanogen md5sum mand5 GPL
This app is free software published under an open source license. The source code is available on GitHub.com.
You can help translate this app into your language. Please visit the Android Password Hash localization project on https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/Android_PwdHash/
!!! Now supporting RAR version 5 !!!
***Download "Arc File Manager" All in one archive & file utility. ***
***** Please help translate this application. For details see below. *****
The features included in current version are -
1. Extract rar file.
2. View rar file info.
3. Extract password protected rar file.
4. Extract multi-part rar archives.
5. View files in archive.
6. Extract selected files from archive.
7. Extract files in selected folder.
8. Mini file browser.
9. Ask for option if file exist (Options are - Yes(Overwrite), No, All, Never, Rename, Rename All)
10. View rar comment if present.
11. Can keep broken/corrupted files.
12. Unicode support.
13. Large file support (Larger than 2GB).
14. Search functionality.
15. Open/Extract rar directly from email attachment.
16. Support Rar version 5.
17. Zip support (Experimental).
All the features are absolutely free.
This application is work in progress. More features will be added & bugs will be fixed. So if you found any bugs or suggest any features feel free to mail me. Your review to this application will help this application get better and better. And be patient while I'm adding new features & fixing bugs.
*** This application is supported by Ads. ***
*** The icons & graphics found in the application are collected from various resources. Credits goes to all of them. ***
Simple Unrar is translated to - Chinese(Simplified), Dutch, French, Italian, German, Greek, Latvian, Polish, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian.
1. Why this app is asking for password. It's a free app after all.
Ans: The app is not asking you for password but the file you are decompressing. Some files are password protected to protect it's content from unauthorized access. You need to know the password in order to decompress the file. Extracting password protected archives are just another feature by Simple Unrar. Non password protected files will work fine.
1. Unpacking of RAR, ZIP, TAR, GZIP (gz), BZIP2 (bz2), tar.bz2, tar.gz and 7ZIP* (7z) archives.
2. Unpacking of encrypted ZIP and RAR (password protected) archives.
3. Support of multi-volume (split) RAR archives.
4. In some browsers and file managers you will be able to move quickly to the process of unpacking.
5. Can create simple or encrypted ZIP archives.
*7ZIP archives with Copy or LZMA codec. Some methods require 128MB of free memory on sdcard.
*The application is under development and testing. Leave your wishes in the comments or write to developer.
Keywords: RAR ZIP TAR BZIP2 GZIP 7ZIP 7z tar-android encrypt decrypt zip-unzip android-zip zip-android unzip-android compress decompress easy-operation rar-unrar android-rar zip-rar unzip-rar mobile-zip free-app win-zip zipper unzipper password protected create archive.
Unlock file editing with Office Document Unlocker!
Just choose file and wait a second!
!! IMPORTANT: Do not attempt to gain access to protected files that you do not belong! This is illegal!
Application unlock any password-protected XLSX or DOCX file's.
Encrypted files are not supported yet!
SEO: Office Document Unlocker for Android let you unlock any password protected office documents in DOCX and XLSX format in one click! Office document passowrd recovery.
App icon: "IconFinder" - http://www.iconfinder.net/
File icon: Quartz by Andy Gongea - http://www.graphicrating.com/
Button: Crisp UI Kit by Matt Gentile - http://www.icondeposit.com/
* decompress zip, rar, b1, as well as 34 other formats;
* create password-protected zip and b1 archives;
* open multi-part (splitted) rar and b1 archives (part0001, z01, 001, part01);
* browse files inside archives without actual extraction;
* partial extract - extract only selected files, not the whole archive;
* (Pro Version only) unlimited extractions;
* (Pro Version only) open password-protected b1, zip, rar and 7z;
Thank you for using the B1 Archiver. The B1 team has seen thousands of positive reviews of our product, its functionality, and the fact that it's free. However, now we need your support. We are introducing a paid Pro Version of the B1 Archiver. Don’t worry — the B1 project has allways been about helping people, so the B1 File Manager will remain free and fully functional. We will be grateful to everyone who decides to buy and support the B1 Archiver.
★B1 Archiver gives you 10 free unpacking right after you install it. You can buy more right when you reach the limit or purchase the Pro Version.
★In Pro Version you can unpack the unlimited number of archives.
★Pro Version also allows you to open password-protected archives (if you have a password).
B1's translated to more than 30 languages. We very much appreciate your support
and we are welcome everyone to contribute to translations at http://crowdin.net/project/b1-interface/invite
* decompress zip files (unzip), decompress rar files (unrar)
* open 7z, apk, a, ar, arj, bz2, bzip2, cab, deb, gz, gzip, jar, iso, lha, lzh, lzma, mtz, rpm,
tar, tar.bz2, tbz, tbz2, tar.gz, tgz, tpz, taz, tar.lzma, tar.xz, tar.Z, xap, xar, xz, Z, zipx
* open multi-part (splitted) rar and b1 archives (part0001, z01, 001, part01)
* browse files inside archives without actual extraction
* partial extract - extract only selected files, not the whole archive
* support for zip with non-Latin symbols
* compress files into zip archive
* compress files into b1 with smart compression
* create password-protected zip and b1 archives
* progress in notification area and work in background mode
* file navigation, copy/paste, delete/rename, file properties
* multi-selection of files and folders
* favorite folders
* hiding files from media scan
* (Pro Version only) unlimited extractions;
* (Pro Version only) open password-protected b1, zip, rar and 7z;
* and much more...
If you'd like to suggest another feature please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
* read/write external storage - to create archives and copy files to external storages.
* access network state and internet - for Google Analytics module which is used to collect aggregate data on general usage frequency and marketing efficiency.
Frequently Asked Questions
* Where can I get the password?
If you were asked to enter password that does NOT mean you need password for B1 Archiver.
It means that your archive is password-protected, which means that people who created that archive encrypted it with a secret password. Please check this article for most common ways to find password - http://b1.org/help/Where-can-I-get-the-password-to-the-archive.jsp
If you 100% sure that your archive is regular and not protected, but you are still asked for the pass to decompress it - please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for investigation, it might be an issue with the software.
We appreciate any feedback at email@example.com
Started in 2011 B1 Archiver continues to gain popularity among the users all over the word due to its high functionality and friendly interface. We are making B1 so amazingly simple that every task can be done in a few taps.
Our users enjoy working with our soft. Would you like to join them?
It captures the intruder's photo(using front camera) who tries to snoop on your android smart phone when you are away from your mobile.
• Email alerts for intrusion attempts
• GPS Location notification
• Scream alert for Intrusion attempt
• Hidden Mode
Emails the face of intruder automatically to your email address along with the location and time.
Dial your secret code to launch the app. It remain hidden from you home screen icons. We advice you to change the secret code for launch after installation.
location from where intrusion attempt made will be send as email notification.
Your Mobile will scream to alert notify the intrusion attempt
Share intruder's photo to your friends.
The quality of the intruders photo captured technically depends on the light exposure available in the environment. Please write to our support if it doesn't work in your mobile, before posting your review :)
How to Uninstall?
use Uninstall option available in settings page of the app.
CAMERA : To capture intruder's face
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE/READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To store and display photos
INTERNET: To send email notifications
PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: To launch app in hidden mode
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION/ACCESS_MOCK_LOCATION: To get GPS location
GET_ACCOUNTS: To read your email id which will receive notifications
Information about all apps installed and its size in device
Also displaying app installed date and updated information
Secret Code:Information about apps which having secret code and execute secret code to do operation.
After execute the secret code, your device might be lose data. So keep backup important data before execute Secret code. And We are not responsible for your device data lose or for any issue by executing secret code
Hash Codes:After execute the hash code, your device might be effected. So keep backup important data before execute hash code. And We are not responsible for your device data lose or for any issue by executing hash code
You can share codes and app information in Facebook, Google+..etc
This free MD5 hash generator is useful for encoding passwords, credit cards numbers and other sensitive data into databases(MySQL, MSSQL, Postgress or others).
Online MD5 Hash Calculator: http://md5calculator.chromefans.org/
Please help us to translate MD5 Hash Calculator to your language:
You can transfer files from Gallery, PC/Mac, Camera and Internet browser.
Below is the list of all the features:
• Protect private photos
• Hide sensitive videos and pictures
• Password-protect secret audio
• Lock down important documents
• Write secure notes
• Record voice recordings and memos secretly
• Import Saved Contacts
• Create Contact Groups
• Secret Contacts Group multiple SMS
Save Protected Wallet Cards
• Credit Cards
• Bank Accounts
• ID / Social Security
• Business Cards
• Business Info
• Health and Hygiene
• General Purpose Cards
Secure Browser (leaves no traces and privacy enabled)
• Download files from Browser
Import files from
• SD Cards
• PC / MAC
• Secure Browser
View, Run and Play
• Media Player for Videos
• Audio Player for Music and Audios
• Picture Viewer for Photos
• Document Editor for Documents
Settings and Options
• Hacker Deterrents
• Decoy Password (Fake Password)
• Brute force attack prevention
• Takes snaps of unauthorized login attempts
• Logs unauthorized login attempts
• Deterrents on multiple invalid login attempts
• Backup Password in case of forgotten password
Documents: csv, dbk, doc, docx, dot, dotx, gdoc, html, pdax, pdf, rtf, rpt, stw, sxw txt, uof, uoml, wps, wpt, wrd, xhtml, xml, xps, epub, ppt, pptx, xls.
Pictures: png, jpeg, bmp, gif, webp.
Videos: 3gp, mp4, mkv, ts, acc, mpeg-ts, webm.
Audios: 3gp, MPEG-4, mp4, m4a, aac, MPEG-TS, flac, mp3, mid, xmf, mxmf, ota, imy, mkv, ogg, rtttl, rtx.
Archives: rar, tar, gzip, 7z, gz, log, torrent
This is FREE android app that provides security to your data, mainly when you share your mobile with somebody else and you want to hide some personal information.
Folder Lock for Android Phone is the extension of the popular Folder Lock for Windows Desktop. You can visit http://www.newsoftwares.net for more information.
In normal mode you can open a container on any supported device but it doesn't provide "on the fly" encryption. So you'll have to decrypt a file to some temporary location to open it in external application (except some media formats). Normal mode supports only FAT file system.
Mounted mode provides "on the fly" encryption: you can work directly with your encrypted files in any application. However mounted mode works only on rooted device. Also the kernel must have fuse support or an appropriate eds kernel module. Mounted mode supports the following file systems: FAT, EXT4, EXT3, EXT2, NTFS (with fuse).
Main program features:
* Supports TrueCrypt(R), LUKS, VeraCrypt(R), CyberSafe(R) container formats.
* AES, Serpent, Twofish, AES-Twofish, AES-Twofish-Serpent, Serpent-AES, Serpent-Twofish-AES, Twofish-Serpent, GOST, GOST-AES encryption algorithms.
* XTS, CBC encryption modes.
* SHA-512, RIPEMD-160, Whirlpool, SHA1 hash algorithms.
* Encrypt/decrypt any kind of file.
* Hidden containers support
* Keyfiles support
* Container mounting is supported (on rooted devices). You can use any file manager, gallery program or media player to access files inside mounted container.
* A container can be opened directly from a network share.
* Network shares can be mounted to the file system of your device. Automatic mount/dismount is supported (depending on the available Wifi connection). Requires rooted device with fuse support.
* All the standard file operations supported.
* You can play media files directly from the container.
* You can use a hand-drawn pattern along with a password to get easier access to your container on a device with a touch screen.
* You can use the integrated records editor with customizable fields to store different types of records. E.g., you can setup one directory in your container to store your passwords and another to store your credit cards information.
* You can use indexed search to find files or records in a container.
* You can synchronize your containers using Dropbox.
* You can quickly open a folder (or file) inside a container from the Home screen using the shortcut widget.
You can get more information on our website: http://sovworks.com/eds/ .
Please read the FAQ: http://sovworks.com/eds/details-faq.html .
"Full network access"
This permission is used for Dropbox synchronization, to play media files, for automatic kernel module download, for network shares access. Media files are played using http streaming with local socket connection.
"SuperSU: full permissions to all device features and storage"
Only on devices with root access. This permission is used to mount a container. If SuperSU is used to manage root access, then the permission can be enabled on demand.
"View Wi-Fi connections", "View network connections"
These permissions are used to start Dropbox synchonization of a container and to automatically mount or dismount a network share.
"Modify or delete the contents of your SD card"
This permission is required to work with a file or a container that is located on internal SD card.
"Run as startup"
This permission is used to automatically mount containers on boot.
"Prevent phone from sleeping"
This permissions is used to prevent device from sleeping when a file operation is active.
"Google Play license check"
This permission is used to check the license.
Please send your error reports, comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org .
This application can now compare file with hashes to check if the file is corrupted or not
The app now supports:
this is an open source project:
SecretVaultpro create an encrypted file and mount as a folder in your "/sdcard" folder. You can move sensitive docs, photos to SecretVaultpro folders/subfolders with your favorite file manager. SecretVaultpro unmount itself as a single encrypted file when you closed it.
Have you ever worried about your sensitive documents when you lost your mobile devices?
Note: An ads support SecretVaultpro is available free, the free version lack the ability to import Xml. The network access permission is strictly to retrieve ads from Admod, also a Google company.
If you like SecretVaultpro and like to buy me a beer, please support me by purchasing the paid version.
If you found bug on the app, please send me email so I can have it fix. I might not see it that way.
* Up to 5 times improvement in encryption performance with NG engine!
For more information and screenshot, please visit http://secretvaultpro.blogspot.sg/
Die 13. MinD-Akademie wird vom 2. bis 5. Oktober 2014 in der Jugendherberge in Würzburg stattfinden. Sie steht ganz im Zeichen ihres Leitthemas „Chaos und Ordnung“. In zahlreichen Vorträgen und Workshops werden die unterschiedlichsten Ordnungsstrukturen aufgelöst und chaotisches Verhalten versucht zu ordnen, egal ob sie Geistes- und Naturwissenschaften betreffen, oder Wirtschaft, Technik, Kultur und Gesellschaft entstammen.
Mit dieser App planst du deine Teilname an Vorträgen, Workshops und Veranstaltungen des Rahmenprogramms und verpasst Dank Erinnerungsfunktion keinen Vortrag mehr.
Hinweis: Wir nutzen Google Analytics, um ein paar Statistiken über die Nutzung der App zu erhalten. Wenn du das nicht möchtest, kannst du dies jederzeit in den Einstellungen deaktivieren.
Wer Probleme mit den Permissions der App hat, kann gerne den Quellcode der Google I/O-App auditieren, auf der die App basiert. Hier geht's lang: https://github.com/google/iosched
Keywords: MinD Akademie, MHN