7 Day Refund Policy
Try it for a week, listen to a book, and if you are not happy with the app just email me to request a refund. I will need the order number found in the order receipt Google emails you at the time of purchase.
For fast, friendly support email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a player only, you must provide your own audiobooks to play.
You can download books from sites such as https://librivox.org/ or http://www.booksshouldbefree.com/ or any place that provides DRM free audio.
Written with a focus on simple design and ease of use with an interface that puts your books on display and doesn't get in your way. Tap anywhere on the background to play and pause. Use gesture controls to skip forward or back. A slide out navigation drawer for when you need it. The player brings many convenient features such as downloading book cover art from within the app, sync position across multiple devices, set a time when the sleep countdown timer is automatically active if book is played, auto adjust sound levels, a play queue to auto start the next book when your current book finishes, and many more.
I listen to audio books every day and I wrote this player as a labor of love. I've spent many hundreds of hours developing this app, and continue to invest a lot of time in improvements and updates. If you enjoy audiobooks like I do, please give it a try. I hope you will enjoy using it.
• No advertisements. No in-app purchases to unlock features.
• Folder based library automatically stays in sync with your audiobook folder. Each book should be placed in its own folder. Allows books to be organized within subfolders. Library will allow you to browse folders, or list of all books at once.
• Plays mp3, m4b, m4a, wma and ogg files. (must be DRM free)
• Variable playback speed (0.5 to 3.0x) support for mp3 files.
• Built in sync support. You can synchronize current position and bookmarks to multiple devices. (Android 4.0+)
• Cover art is added from embedded art, images in the book folder, or can be downloaded easily from within the app.
• Position History.
• Chapter search. Skip next/previous or jump to any file. This must be enabled in settings. Embedded chapters not currently supported.
• Bluetooth play/pause/skip support.
• Remembers last played volume for headset, Bluetooth, speaker, and sleep mode.
• Home screen widgets.
• Lock-screen control.
• Play queue. Automatically starts the next book in the queue when the current book finishes.
• Navigation drawer that can slide away when not needed.
• Play/Pause from notification pull-down (Android 3.0+)
• Sleep timer with shake to reset, set custom notification sounds, and a few unique options.
• Fade sound options for sleep timer.
• Auto rewind depending on paused time, customize rewind times to your liking.
• Set custom short and long button skip times.
• Set custom colors for progress bar.
• Headset button play/pause support (double press to skip back).
• Option to hide status bar notification when not playing.
• Actively being developed, always more good stuff in the works!
English, Deutsch (German), Pусский (Russian), Polski (Polish)
Needs network and storage permissions in order to download and save book cover art.
View network connections required by sync feature.
Phone call permission for pause/resume on calls.
Pair with Bluetooth devices permission to allow optional auto play when connecting to bluetooth.
Wake Lock to ensure audio plays when screen is off.
Retrieve running apps for background service to know if the app is showing.
Change your audio settings for equalizer.
Home screen Widgets as separate download "MortPlayer Widgets".
Also check "MortPlayer Music", which is optimized for music playback, e.g. with several shuffle and repeat modes.
Want to fix or add a translation? Go to http://www.getlocalization.com/MortPlayer_AudioBooks/
- Folder based navigation
- Configurable main directory (e.g. all files below "/sdcard/music" or "/sdcard/audiobooks", individual for each player)
- Auto save and restore recent position for each track
- Manual bookmarks
- Separate buttons for ffwd./rewind witch configurable timespan
- Go to given position in track (time entry dialog)
- List of 10 most recent events for each track (where did you press play, stop, got interrupted by a call, activate the sleep timer, ...)
- List of started but unfinished tracks (in bookmark dialog)
- Playlist support: Reads m3u, m3u8, pls, and asx; writes m3u and m3u8; allows adding files outside of main directory; easy access to playlists in main folder and subdirectories
- Ignores .nomedia (you set the directory, should be fine - right?)
- Reads ID3 tags itself (usually less buggy than Android's media library)
- Album art support: ID3 tags (jpg+png, types "other" and "front cover"), AlbumArt.jpg/png, cover.jpg/png, folder.jpg
- Plays all media types supported by core Android (MP3, Ogg Vorbis, M4A, 3GP, MIDI, Wave) and some device specific (WMA, FLAC), but only on devices which support them
- Easy folder/file selection by tapping cover resp. tag info
- Set the track order for each folder
- Flexible play, shuffle, and repeat modes (stop after track, repeat folder, shuffle files per folder, shuffle all files, ...)
- Supports headset buttons and OpenWatch
- Pause/continue on headset removal/plug and calls
- Sleep mode (stop playback, power off not allowed by Android system)
- Alarm clock
- Swipe gestures
- Selectable layouts (so far only default, car, and big cover) and themes
- Selectable backgrounds (theme color, own images, or wallpapers - even Live Wallpapers)
- Delete and send files
- Supports equalizer, bass boost, and reverb on devices with Android 2.3
- and some more, just check the preferences...
Phone state: Used to pause during a call. Otherwise it would only be muted by the system.
Wake lock: So the playback isn't stopped when you turn off the screen. Also for some optional features like disabling the auto screen off during playback.
Disable keyguard: In case you only want to use the app's lock screen. (And not return to the default one afterwards.)
Write/delete external storage: For some internal files in \.MortPlayer, e.g. cached folder covers from ID3 tags and track order lists.
Internet: Ads (AdMob)
Boot completed: To reschedule the alarm clock after boot.
Tasks: For "StopService" activity, to avoid the system returns to player afterwards
There's no easy way. Practice makes perfect.
We just want to be small assist for your long way.
Play playback Speed Control/Pitch control
Extracting Audio from movie file and play audio with speed control
Subtitle support(.smi, .srt)
Headset Button Control
MP3 Edit (Cutting and Merging)
Powerful MP3 file manager
Text/Image Viewer ( Lyrics in MP3 file.)
Silence auto detection, move, repetition,...
Powerful Bookmark (History)
Most of audio, video format are supported.
(In case of video file, it extracts audio and play with speed control)
Best with POD Cast , Audio Book , Pimsleur
Audio Music Player Foreign Language study player
Listening test English Chinese French German Italian Japanese Korean Portuguese Russian Spanish Lessons GMAT SAT Score IELTS
LNAT PREP EAP International education Language schools
Exam Test FLEX TOEFL JLPT JPT HSK GRE ETS OPIC POD Cast
Good morning pops GMP High middle school Audio Book
IMPORTANT NOTE: due to the differences in audio capabilities between different Android OS versions and device models, it is recommended you install the trial version before using this application, to ensure that your audio files are playable on your device: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.akimbo.abp.trial
Read the full manual at https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0ByHIlLQe6aBabWRJOVE2MFBDbVE&export=download&hl=en
• Supports all the major audio book and other audio formats: M4A, M4B (including iPod chaptered books), MP4, MP3, ogg vorbis.
• Reads cover images and chapter information from within audio book files.
• Parses WMA and FLAC (actual ability to play depends on your device).
• Maintain your last position and last set volume level for each book.
• Partial play speed control (IMPORTANT: requires purchase of Presto app and is limited to MP3 and OGG formats, will not work on M4B books).
• Allows bookmarks for each book.
• Configurable step buttons for quick shifts forwards or backwards.
• Easy to use “go to” dialog that will take you instantly to any chapter or position throughout the book.
• Home Screen Widget.
• Allows a one-click automatic download of covers for any book, or for your entire library at once.
• A configurable “lock” mode, which prevents accidental changes of position during play.
• Sleep Timer, pausing play after a specified time.
• Loads your entire library at once: offers a one-click scan of any folder tree on your device.
• The player screen offers a host of accessibility and experience improving features, including large-font and human voice indication (and approval) for your actions.
• Allows undoing and redoing any accidental change in position while listening.
For easy listening to your audiobook without looking at the screen (while engaged in some other action or for the visually impaired) it offers a range of accessibility features (including human voice indications) as well as an option to lock the player against accidental changes.
The player is highly recommended not just for audiobooks, but for any episodic format, such as music albums or podcasts.
A note on permissions:
• Internet access is only done at your express request to download covers (it is never launched without a user pressing the download cover button). No personal information is ever sent outside your phone.
• Access to your phone’s state is required to pause the player when a call comes in. No other use of this permission is made.
• Writing to the external storage is required if you choose to save the app’s data (library, images, etc.) on the SD card, instead of the device’s internal storage. No other use of this permission is made.
• Battery status and wake lock permissions are used to prevent locking the device (when configured by the user) when playing or when playing while connected to a power source.
Automatically bookmarks position.
You control the files in your audio book list.
Ability to scan sd card to automatically add audio book to your media list.
To keep files organized, create folder for audio books. Audio books with multiple files should be in their own subfolders.
Audio Book Play can be launched when selecting audio file from file system.
Play Speed Control. Note: This uses the Stable Speed Library (developed by StuntByte).
For more information Choose Help from the Menu. Then choose 'Settings Help'
Settings for bookmark frequency. Forward & Back button skip time.
Most audio book players are bloated with buttons and controls rarely used. This player is designed to show you your list of audio books and play them.
If there are some features that you need. Email email@example.com
Folder Player is a popular and totally free (NO Ads!) minimalistic but powerful alternative music player which uses folders to play music or audiobooks. Supports MP3 format, as well as (*IF* supported by your hardware), FLAC, WAV, AAC, WMA among others.
Just navigate deep to any directory you like and play it. You an play individual files too.
Folder Player is a freeware which knows how to play whole directories. It can browse and play individual files, folders, or full folder trees.
Why another music player for Android?
There are many great mp3 players out there. If you're happy with them, you probably don't need another one. But chances are, you have same problem as I had before I created this app - you tried many players (like MortPlayer or WinAmp), and your mp3 tag-based access to your music still too cumbersome, because your world defined - yes - by folders.
Is Folder Player a solution?
If you need advanced capabilities of a desktop player - Folder Player is probably not the right fit.
This player focuses on things that really are important: browsing and playing music on a portable device, and that's exactly what makes this app stand out.
You can learn more, join beta program or leave feedback at http://folderplayer.com
If you like the player - it is important to rate this app - here is why:
More people rate it -> more people see it -> more feedback -> more updates
(by the way same applies to other apps you like, rate them too!)
Other features include:
- integration with bluetooth headphones (and car)
- integration with last.fm (via scrobbler)
- pauses during phone calls and navigation speech
- sequential and random play
- configurable settings
- Double press headset button to skip track
- Search (Android 4+)
I would like to thank all the fans of this app, for your feedback, donation, translations and also Uplink (http://vinisoft.com) who helped me with the UI for this app.
Want to be part of the beta program? https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.folderplayer
Bookmarks, variable speed playback, A-B repeat, equalizer, scrobbling, and more.
Supported audio formats : mp3, ogg, wav (pcm)
- Doesn't support MP3 files downloaded by TubeMate. See Q&A.
** if you've updated your phone to JellyBean (4.0 -> 4.1 or 4.1 -> 4.2):
Please uninstall and then reinstall Maple. (because Jellybean has a new file system)
Want to help translate to your language?
* Browse and play your audio by folders, playlists, albums, artists, and genres
* Tempo control (variable speed playback)
Change tempo from 0.25x to 4.00x with the same pitch
* Pitch control
Change pitch from -0.5 to +0.5 octave (-6.00 to +6.00 semitones)
* Auto playback history
* Sleep timer
* Selectable themes
* ICS lockscreen support
(requires android 4.0 and up)
and more ...
You can activate the following extra features by purchasing Unlocker.
* No banner ads
* Tempo from 0.25x to 5.00x
* Pitch from -2 to +2 octaves (-24.00 to +24.00 semitones)
* Bass Booster
* Reverb Presets (it doesn't work well on many devices)
to auto-stop audio playback when your phone starts ringing.
to save playlists and bookmarks
to get the real-time audio waveform for the visualizer. Look at the following link to get the details: http://developer.android.com/reference/android/media/audiofx/Visualizer.html
to prevent your device from sleeping during playback
for ads and Google Analytics
for volume control and sound effects
General Questions/Answers for Maple
Q. Cannot open MP3 files downloaded by TubeMate. Why?
A. The app doesn't support MP3 files downloaded by TubeMate (or other downloaders). They are not real MP3 files in many cases.
Q. Sound skipping during playback
A. Please increase the 'Audio Buffer Size' in the settings.
* General note about choosing the best audio buffer size
The bigger the audio buffer size, the lower the chance you will hear unexpected clicks in the audio when using a lot of processing power. But at the same a bigger audio buffer size also causes a higher latency.
Using a smaller audio buffer size gives you a lower latency, but then make sure your CPU can handle it, otherwise clicks may appear in your audio because the CPU can't process it all quick enough.
Audio books from LibriVox are free thanks to the dedicated work of hundreds of volunteers who record, edit and distribute the books. New releases are prepared daily, and the entire catalog spans the breadth of world literature, including novels, history, biography, short stories, poetry and more in both fiction and non-fiction.
The LibriVox audio book app makes it easy to search for free audio books, as well as classic radio dramas. You can browse by title, author or genre, look at new recordings, or search for specific key words. Because the books are free, you can listen to as much or as little of a book as you like with no cost. The app remembers your position, so when you return to a book later, you can start listening at the place where you left off.
To see the LibriVox Audio Book catalog, visit http://librivox.bookdesign.biz
Audio: mp3, ogg, flac, m4b(partial support), mp4, 3gp, mid, wma(not all devices), xmf, mxmf, rtttl,rtx, wav, m4a, amr.
Video: mp4, 3gp
Adjustable audio speed[only 2.0x-6.0x] (only mp3)
Adjustable speed pitch control
Playlist auto generation based on a selected folder
Search in playlists and music browser
Sorting tracks by rating and play count
M3U playlists support
Select a folder for playback
Resume/pause playback when the headset is plugged/unplugged
Bluetooth headset support
Hotkeys, actions, menu, and buttons organizers
Preloaded Internet Radio stations[only 1]
Fetching cover arts[only from ID3tags]
Lyrics from tags
Non-Unicode encoding support (displays Artist, Album in your own language for Non-Unicode encodings)
Astro Player Wiki
Astro Player Support Forum
PlayerPro features a beautiful, fast and intuitive interface, alongside powerful audio configuration options. In addition, there is a choice of several FREE plugins to complement it: 20+ skins, DSP Pack, Widget Pack ...
PlayerPro has been in the top five android apps in the music & audio category for over two years and is actively being developed and supported.
Note: the Pro version is standalone. Please uninstall the trial version after purchase.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Video browser and player.
* Automatically downloads missing album artwork, artist pictures and genre illustrations.
* Manually pick your preferred album artwork, artist pictures, genre illustrations from the Internet, the Gallery app, ID3 tags, or album folder.
* Change the user interface of the Player by installing one of the 20+ available SKINS, all for FREE.
* Customize the layout, choosing between GRID or LIST views.
* Read album and artist REVIEWS.
* Download, search and and save LYRICS to your music files using standard ID3 tags.
* Single and group TAG EDITING: title, album, artist, album artist, track, year, genre, comment.
* Mixable AUDIO EFFECTS for Android >2.3 devices: 5 band graphic EQUALIZER with default/customizable presets, STEREO WIDENING effect, REVERB effects (large hall, medium hall, plate, small room, medium room, large room), BASS BOOST effect, volume control.
* FREE additional DSP PLUGIN: 10 band graphic EQUALIZER with 15 default/customizable presets, PRE-AMP control, BASS BOOST control, STEREO WIDENING control, left-right volume control. GAPLESS playback. Auto/Manual CROSSFADE. REPLAY GAIN. Audio Limiter. Go to Settings > Audio and select "Download DSP pack" option to install the free plugin.
* Dolby, SRS and Beats audio sound effects for HTC devices equipped with HTC sound enhancement.
* Music stats and SMART PLAYLISTS: Recently added, Top rated, Most played, Recently played, Least played. Build additional custom playlists using the SMART PLAYLIST EDITOR and the many different criteria it offers: album, artist, genre, title, play/skip count, last played/added, rating, is a podcast, duration, year, file path etc. All smart playlists are AUTO-UPDATED.
* Import and export music history and ratings from your favorite desktop music player: Songbird, Winamp, Windows Media Player, MediaMonkey ...
* Music folder selection.
* Choice of 2 LOCK SCREEN widgets with many customization options: unlock slider, sound toggler, skip tracks using volume buttons, swipe gestures, background selection, controls selection, time display, skin selection ...
* Choice of 5 different home screen WIDGETS (4x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 4x2). All widgets are customizable and skinnable: 6 different SKINS available, option to display artist picture instead of album artwork, option to display ratings, shuffle/repeat controls etc.
* NOTIFICATION STATUS support: display album artwork, title, album and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS (ICS only) in notification status.
* Supported SCROBBLERS: Simple Last.fm, Scrobble Droid, Official Last.fm app.
* SLEEP TIMER with fade out.
* SHARE text notifications, album/artist artwork on your favorite social networks: Twitter, Facebook, Gmail, Picasa etc.
* HEADSET support. Customize long press and double/triple press actions.
* Library wide SEARCH. VOICE search support.
* SWIPE gestures (player: swipe album art to skip songs, browsers: swipe left to play next, swipe right to play last).
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song (e.g.: shake top to bottom or bottom to top to play next/previous song).
... and many other features to discover!
Note: free trial here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/downloads/USBAudioPlayerPROTrial_1.1.0.apk
• Plays wav/flac/ogg/mp3/aiff files (even 24-bit or 32-bit wav's)
• Uses a USB audio DAC connected by a OTG cable (if your Android device supports USB host and is compatible)
• Plays natively up to 32-bit/384kHz or any other rate/resolution your DAC supports by completely bypassing the Android audio system. No other Android player can do this since they are limited to 16-bit and usually 48kHz.
• Uses Android play lists. Play albums or create your own play lists from a list of songs.
• Gapless playback
• Plays .m4a etc. files depending on your Android device
• Background playback (you can turn off the screen, go to other apps etc. while the app is playing)
• Sample rate conversion (if your DAC doesn't support the audio file's sample rate, it will be converted to a higher sample rate if available or the highest if not available)
• No root or custom kernels required
• Software volume control
• Shuffle / repeat
Warning: this is not a generic driver, you can only playback from within this app. It is not possible to use your USB audio device using this software with other apps!
Please have a look here for a list of tested devices and more information on how to connect a USB audio device:
If you are more interested in recording, please see our recording app USB Audio Recorder PRO:
Make sure to connect your audio device BEFORE starting USB Audio Player PRO. If you get a message on start-up saying that the device failed to initialize, it is likely an incompatible Android device or a wrong cable since DAC's are usually class compliant. If your Android device does not supply enough power, please try a powered USB hub.
Please let us know if your Android/audio device combination works. These DAC's were tested in the past with USB Audio Recorder PRO, so will likely to function with USB Audio Player PRO as well:
• Alo Audio The International
• Audiolab M-Dac
• Audioquest Dragonfly
• Benchmark DAC 1 HDR
• Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100
• Centrance Dacport LX / HiFi M8
• Cypherlabs AlgoRhythm Solo
• DacPort LX
• FiiO E7/E10/E17/E18
• Go Vibe DAC
• HiFimeDIY Sabre U2
• HRT Microstreamer
• Ibasso D-Zero / D55 / D6 / D7
• iFi nano iDSD / micro iDAC
• M2TECH hiFace TWO / DAC / Joplin
• Meridian Explorer
• Musical Fidelity V-DAC II
• NAD PP 3i
• NuForce uDAC / Icon HDP
• NwAvguy ODAC
• Intruder DAC
• Stoner Acoustics UD100
• and many more!
Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to report any issues so we can solve them quickly!
*** SALE, US$ 1.95***
** Added Support for Jelly Bean (Android 4.1) **
** Added French Language Support **
Picus Audio Player is a versatile music player for Android devices, bundled with rich features for managing music on Android (2.1 and above) devices. This coupled with high quality audio effects, allows for excellent listening experience.
Supported Audio Formats:
MP3, MP4, M4A, 3GP, WAV (All sub WAV formats), APE, FLAC, and OGG.
Audio Effects –
All audio effects are supported on all Android (2.1 and above) devices.
• 9 band graphic equalizer (Graphic EQ) with several default presets (Jazz, Rock, Classic, and Pop) and unlimited custom presets (with option to Save, Remove), with a true spectral response.
• Advanced bass boost and treble with true spectral response
• Reverberation effects to simulate different environments such as auditorium, lecture hall, concert hall, dance hall, class room environments
• Stereo widening or Spatializer
• Cross fading for smooth transition to next track.
• Gapless playback with silence trimmer (Rear and Front) for uninterrupted playback
• Real time Spectrum Analyzer with bands spaced at 1 / 2.4 octaves .
Audio Bookmark – Picus Audio Player allows unlimited audio bookmarks per music track along with viewing and removing bookmarks as per their bookmark time.
Now Playing List: Easy access to what is currently being played in the queue
Folder Browsing support: Supports Folder mode to play tracks organized in folders.
Default Playlists – Multilevel playlists sorted by Artist, by Album and by Genre of music tracks. Playlists can be sorted as in A-Z and Z-A order. Also Recently Added and Recently Played playlists for quick access to latest music files.
Custom Favorite lists – Unlimited custom playlists by adding and removing music tracks to a favorite list. With a single click, allows adding to your favorites list your currently active track.
Manage Favorite Lists: Allows convenient management of favorite lists
Import playlist: Can import playlist from default music player
Media scanner – Picus Audio Player provides its own media scanner to update track list for newly added or removed tracks.
Playback Modes – Shuffle, Repeat One, Repeat playlist, Normal
Resume – Picus player stores information for last track played and resumes from same position where playback was stopped.
Seeking – Picus Player supports seeking at various seek speed like 2x, 4x, 6x and 8x.
Track Information – Picus Player provides advanced track details like duration, codec, bit rate, sample rate, channels, etc…
Swipe gestures – User can change track using Swipe left or right on album art.
Bluetooth Headset controllable and headset support
Please email your feedback, review comments to us at email@example.com. If you encounter an issue or have feature requests, please contact us. We are unable to respond to comments on google market. We are striving to constantly update the player with new features, while ensuring a stable, quality music listening experience, with low battery consumption.
Website - http://audioplayer.picustech.com
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Neutron provides the sophisticated UI with advanced controls for music playback. It is not easy or another 'pop' music player, it is developed for the audiophiles and those who really in love with music. Recommended for use with Hi-Fi/High-End audio hardware.
Hope you'll like Neutron and have fun with it!
* 32/64-bit audio processing for high quality HD audio.
* Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit only), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey's Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio only), AVI (audio only), iTunes/Windows Media inclusive except DRM-protected, OPUS.
* Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
* Voice audio format: SPEEX.
* Streaming audio with metadata: M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM.
* Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
* LAN or WAN using CIFS/SMB as music source.
* Surround sound DSP (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E.).
* Crossfeed DSP (for better stereo music listening experience with headphones).
* Rumble Filter DSP (to protect speakers from overloading with frequencies below 20 Hz).
* Normalization (post EQ re-mastering of tracks).
* HQ 4-band parametric equalizer.
* Accurate gapless playback.
* Replay Gain.
* HQ Resampling with 2 modes: quality, audiophile.
* Dithering (to improve audio quality by eliminating quantization in signal).
* Phase Inversion.
* Forced Mono.
* Pitch and Tempo.
* Shuffle playback.
* Looped playback.
* Playlist management.
* Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
* CUE Sheet support (.CUE files, metadata).
* Media library grouping by: album, artist, genre, year.
* Additional Folder mode.
* Artist grouping by 'Album Artist' category.
* Unicode tags.
* Real-time multi-band spectrum analyzer.
* Real-time RMS bar.
* Master and Preamp digital volume adjustment.
* Android widgets and Lock Screen mode.
* Movable to external SD Card.
* Album art (supported: PNG, JPG, BMP, incl. metadata from tags).
* Clock mode.
* Sleep timer: 15,30,45,60,90 minutes.
* Wake timer.
* Highly customizable through Settings.
* Interface languages: 中文 (繁体), 中文 (简体), 한국어, 日本語, Việt, ไทย, Deutsch, Italiano, Français, Español, ελληνικά, Português, Magyar, Polski, العربية.
* Smart CPU/Battery consumption.
* Platforms: ARMv7 + VFP, ARMv7 + NEON, x86 + SSE2 (Intel)
NEON VERSION (>25% faster):
SONY XPERIA Z:
If standard version is not starting try installing NEON version manually from Neutron's website.
Please use the dedicated forum or send e-mail to the developer for bug reporting. Your patience, help and participation is highly appreciated!
- 1GHz+ CPU (single, or multi-core).
- 480x800 or 480x480 screen resolution, or higher.
- !!! Please try the time limited Eval version before buying: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.neutroncode.mpeval
- All features of the application are thoroughly tested and working. Please use forum, or send e-mail to resolve the problem if you still unsure how to get desired behavior from Neutron.
- Lower than minimal specification of the hardware does not guarantee that application will operate fast enough!
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to save the Neutron database in /Android/data/com.neutroncode.mp folder.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: to auto-stop playback when phone starts ringing.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: to generate unique hardware/account key for the Licensing and Trial expiration. This information will be auto-deleted from the Licensing server in 1 month time.
- INTERNET: for the audio streaming feature of Neutron.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: for ringtone.
Simple doesn't mean basic, and feature-filled doesn't mean slow or difficult to use; Clean Music combines an easy-to-use UI with a small amount of powerful features and meaningful customization options.
There's an in-app purchase to add a few extra features (playlists, scrobbling, and album artwork), but most users are satisfied with the free version.
WHAT'S IN THE FREE VERSION
☆ Take advantage of all the cool Android features: Gapless playback and notification controls on Android 4.1+, lockscreen controls and an equalizer on Android 4.0+, and integration with other apps on all Android versions.
☆ Specify exactly what you want to play by long-click selecting songs and folders. For example, loop a single song by long clicking it, clicking the play button, and turning repeat on. And/or shuffle all your music by long-clicking your music folder, tapping play, and shuffling.
☆ In a long song or audiobook, keep your place with Remember Position, and move around by tapping the numbers next to the seek bar.
☆ If order is important, and the file names are not already sorted, MetaSort them.
☆ Go to sleep to your music using the Sleep Timer.
☆ And search (even using Google Now's "listen to" command).
WHAT'S IN THE PRO VERSION
★ Save a selection of songs, or what you're listening to now, as a playlist.
★ Push what you're listening to Last.fm (using ScrobbleDroid), and they can recommend new music.
★ And show off your album artwork.
HOW TO HELP OUT
Interested in beta testing? Sign up at <https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/103751840755111332377>.
TinyPlayer, Folder Music Player, MortPlayer Audiobooks, Beam Player, NSPlayer
More from developer
Ginkgo shopping list helps you make shopping list more easily than on bloc-notes. You can manage multiple shopping lists, track your purchases and share your lists with others.
Support multiple lists.
Easy and fast input with autocomplete
Intuitive gestures to sort list
Multiple themes available to meet your preference.