Find community hosted maps from ArcGIS Online – Esri’s online GIS. Alternatively you can use the authoring tools on ArcGIS.com to create your own maps that can be used in ArcGIS.
If you are an existing Esri customer this application is part of your ArcGIS system. You can share your corporate maps and extend the reach of your GIS to your Android devices within your enterprise using ArcGIS Server.
- Navigate map galleries in just a few taps
- Use maps authored in ArcGIS.com
- Access your own GIS data
- Display and zoom to current location
- Data Collection and Editing
* Use your GPS or the map to collect and update GIS data
* Attach photos to what you collect
* Intelligent form-based data entry driven by ArcGIS data models
* Includes a set of hosted industry specific collection sample maps so you can test drive these capabilities. Look for them inside of the new Gallery entry on the Find Maps tab.
- Magnify your Identify and Editing experience
* When interacting with the map, tap and hold to accurately locate a position on the map using a Magnifier
- Perform linear and area measurements based on your current location or by interacting with the map.
- Retrieve detailed map metadata
- View feature attribute information
- Perform keyword search and get access to relevant information
- Change the visibility of layers
- Access popular maps faster by adding them to your favorites list
* Search, explore and discover maps
* View information about your assets
* Search for places and features in your map
* Access maps in your organization or shared publicly
* Share maps with other Explorer users
* Sketch on the map to highlight important aspects of your data
* Tell stories and brief stakeholders via map presentations
Collect and Update Spatial Data
* Collect new GIS features using the map or GPS
* Complete intelligent data entry forms specific to your data
* Attach photos
Find Places and get Directions
* Find places and points of interest around you
* Get driving directions to places and your features (via your ArcGIS Online Subscription)
* Calculate distance and area on top of the map
* Periodically report your location
* Open bookmarked locations
* Switch basemaps
* Turn on/off map layers
Snap2Map is a native android application built by the Esri Labs for ArcGIS Organizational users to upload photos directly from their phone or tablet to create an beautiful interactive Map Tour and share it.
Snap2Map uses geo-tag information from the device photos if available and allow you to add/modify location information for the photos selected. You can also add captions and descriptions to each photo and upload to create a fully interactive Map Tour web application with just a few simple steps. The app and photos uploaded are hosted in your ArcGIS Organization.
You must be part of ArcGIS Organization and login as "Publisher" or "Administrator" role to create new Map Tours or use the free Developer Account. This app itself will not consume credits but you might be charged credits for storage of photos.
About Esri Labs :
Snap2Map is an app created by Esri Labs. Esri Labs apps are developed by esri employees and are inspired by our direct interactions with you -- our customers. Esri Labs apps are free to use but are not official Esri products, so they are not holistically tested, documented or supported by Esri technical support.
This application contains over 300 ESRI test questions split up between ArcGIS Desktop and ArcSDE This application contains over 225 desktop questions.
Questions are randomly seeded every time so you get a fresh test every time. The application keeps track of you correct answers rating. You can adjust the number of questions in case you want to take shorter test.
This is the lite version and is supported by ads. If you want the full question bank which also includes ArcGIS Developer and ArcGIS Server questions, download the non-lite version.
-Build your own customized data collection forms
-Use your forms to collect data, GPS Coordinates, Photos and Sound
-Share your forms with your team
-Modify your forms on-the-fly whenever and wherever you are using them
-Collect the weather report from the weather station closest to your position
-Runs remotely, no data network / internet connection required
-View data collected on Google Map
-Touch spots on the Google Map to make point data as if taken by GPS
-Search data collected easily
-Export data to Microsoft Excel, ESRI ArcGIS Desktop, Google Maps, Google Earth, etc.
-Upload data and files to your Google Drive
-Automatically 2-way synchronize data with databases
-Store large amounts of data without slowing down the App
This app could be used for
-Utility Asset Databases
-Dept. Of Transportation Assets
MAPPING PRO allows the conversion of a single Smartphone or tablet device into an advanced system for collecting and capturing data.
• Collect and update information using multiple maps.
• The GPS always shows your position on the map.
• Use default values to collect information.
• Display one or more maps without needing internet connection.
• Export your data to Microsoft Excel or Google Maps (KML).
• Fully compatible with ArcGIS.
Synchronization with ArcGIS
View your database mapping, shape files, maps, etc. All you have in ArcMap can be easily loaded on your mobile device to be viewed anywhere at any time, without connecting.
It has the following functionalities;
* Can choose any ESRI basemap
* You can add you own operation mapservice
* Find can be used on operational layers
* Bookmarks manager
* Identify ('portrait' displays top feature, 'landscape' displays all features)
* Zoom to find feature from find results
* Zoomin, Zoomout, Pan, Full Extent, Zoom Previous, Zoom Next, Clear selection
Wifarer is available in museums, hospitals, airports, shopping centers, stadiums and universities around the world. Here are some key features:
-Accurate indoor “GPS”
-Navigation from current location to destination
-Accurate, up-to-date maps
-Helpful content and special promotions related to precise indoor location
In museums, Wifarer is your personal tour guide. We’ll draw you a path to the exhibit you want to see and expose layers of rich media about the fascinating objects around you.
At airports, Wifarer helps you navigate complex terminals so you make it to your gate on time. We’ll alert you if your flight is delayed or your gate is changed, and provide you with interactive directories and special promotions for retailers, restaurants and services.
Wifarer makes hospital visits less stressful, by providing ‘blue dot” navigation directly to a clinic, doctor’s office, or patient’s room. We also provide useful medical information, and a staff directory so you can attach names to faces. Our interactive directory lists cafeterias, administrative offices, and other amenities to make your hospital stay more pleasant.
Wifarer makes it easy to explore shopping centers, by providing accurate maps, “blue dot” navigation, and up-to-date directories. We also deliver location-aware coupons and special promotions so you can have access to exclusive deals.
We're adding new locations every day.
Visit us at www.wifarer.com to find out more.
Use the App to plan which sessions you want to go to; engage with other delegates, speakers, Esri UK staff and exhibitors at the event.
Also use it to set up meetings in advance in order to maximise your day. At the event share your thoughts and photos - just with others at the event or on social media; also send questions to speakers and find your way around the conference centre.
Get the most out of your Esri UK Conference 2014 experience. Install the App today and login with the credentials provided separately by e-mail once you have registered for the conference.
Wolf-GIS is useful to those working in timber management, mining, real estate, utility companies, farming, construction, government land agencies, recreational purposes and more.
In any field big or small, Wolf-GIS helps to provide geographical information where you need it when you need it.
*** Upgrade Notes ***
We thank everyone who downloaded our pre-release 0.1 version, and are pleased to announce our full v1.0 release of Wolf-GIS.
Please note that pre-release v0.1 shapefiles relied on a legacy framework and are not backwards compatible.
Legacy shapefiles will be removed from your device after installation of the v1.0 release, but you may reprocess files using Wolf-Connect or Wolf-Direct for v1.0 compatibility.
We will retain full backwards compatibility of your shapefile data in all future versions.
Wolf-GIS targets both phones and tablets and includes
-Standard map features such as moving to a specific latitude and longitude, displaying current location, and changing map types
-Detailed compass to keep you on track
-Make drawings to measure and annotate areas around you
-Measure distance between two or more points
-Control unit display
-Weather forecast at your location
Additional features and functionality are also available with a Wolf-Connect account (involves a low monthly fee for server access). You may activate your account here:
-Import polygon shapefiles using Wolf-Connect (point and line files coming soon)
-Search and manage customer information
-Use Tract Navigation(Bearing and distance) to help find the property corner locations
-Use Patented Track-Lock Technology to alert visually and audibly if you stray outside the parcel boundaries.
-Tract-Statistics give you information about the parcel you have selected: number of vertices, perimeter, and area
-Take pictures and associate them to customer parcels with Tract-Photo
-Load polygon shapefiles directly from your PC with Wolf-Direct
This purchase enables download of data to your Wolf-Connect account, importation of shapefiles and use of the Tract-Lock and Tract Navigation features of the app. It also enables tech support from Wolf-GIS's professional team.
To learn more, please visit us at www.wolfgis.com
Any support issues please feel free to contact our help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also leave feature requests, ideas, questions or suggestions with our development team at email@example.com
Tag You're It: Zombies is an outdoor active movement game that allows you to test your ability to outrun an actual horde of zombies. The zombies are fast moving, fast thinking creatures played by your friends!
Instead of arguing over "who-touched-who", battles are determined by several random minigames. If you win: you survive…at least for a little longer. If you lose: you join the legion of zombies!
This game requires GPS location and an active data connection. Games last 10 minutes, or until all humans are converted into zombies.
Invite your friends and get started today!