Find community hosted maps from ArcGIS Online – Esri’s online GIS. Alternatively you can use the authoring tools on ArcGIS.com to create your own maps that can be used in ArcGIS.
If you are an existing Esri customer this application is part of your ArcGIS system. You can share your corporate maps and extend the reach of your GIS to your Android devices within your enterprise using ArcGIS Server.
- Navigate map galleries in just a few taps
- Use maps authored in ArcGIS.com
- Access your own GIS data
- Display and zoom to current location
- Data Collection and Editing
* Use your GPS or the map to collect and update GIS data
* Attach photos to what you collect
* Intelligent form-based data entry driven by ArcGIS data models
* Includes a set of hosted industry specific collection sample maps so you can test drive these capabilities. Look for them inside of the new Gallery entry on the Find Maps tab.
- Magnify your Identify and Editing experience
* When interacting with the map, tap and hold to accurately locate a position on the map using a Magnifier
- Perform linear and area measurements based on your current location or by interacting with the map.
- Retrieve detailed map metadata
- View feature attribute information
- Perform keyword search and get access to relevant information
- Change the visibility of layers
- Access popular maps faster by adding them to your favorites list
Collect and Update Spatial Data
* Collect new GIS features using the map or GPS
* Complete intelligent data entry forms specific to your data
* Attach photos
Find Places and get Directions
* Find places and points of interest around you
* Get driving directions to places and your features (via your ArcGIS Online Subscription)
* Calculate distance and area on top of the map
* Periodically report your location
* Open bookmarked locations
* Switch basemaps
* Turn on/off map layers
It has the following functionalities;
* Can choose any ESRI basemap
* You can add you own operation mapservice
* Find can be used on operational layers
* Bookmarks manager
* Identify ('portrait' displays top feature, 'landscape' displays all features)
* Zoom to find feature from find results
* Zoomin, Zoomout, Pan, Full Extent, Zoom Previous, Zoom Next, Clear selection
*** A web account is required to use this application (you can get a web account at www.datapointcloud.com) ***
*** See the web site to learn about how to get a free month to evaluate the web account, no strings attached. ***
The web account allows you to layout templates for assets you want to collect data on (like fire hydrants, parking meters, street signs, or anything else). You can put any fields you want into a template and make your data look like you need it to. Choose from list fields, text fields, radio button fields, GPS fields, picture fields, bar-code fields, and more. Once you have designed a template on your web account use the android application to collect information out in the field. Work with and without a data connection (you can collect data/browse cached data on the device without an internet connection and upload later once you have wifi). Mapping integration allows for GPS related searches and visualization in the field. Software that companies like Trimble and CartoPac put out are overly complex and way to expensive, DataPoint allows you to collect and manage anything you want for an affordable price. Perfect for GIS data collection the web account let's you export and import data via CSV and KML formats to easily get your data where it needs to be. You can collect GPS coordinates as accurately as you need with either on board GPS or by connecting to an external GPS device via Bluetooth (external devices need to provide a NMEA compliant data stream). Connecting to external GPS receivers allows you the flexibility of getting as accurate GPS coordinates as you require.
For information on pricing, tutorials, documentation, faqs, contact info, etc visit www.datapointcloud.com. You can see tutorial videos of DataPoint in action. DataPoint is incredibly flexible and able to meet any asset management needs, check us out.
Trimble Pathfinder Office, CartoPac, ArcPad, ArcGIS.
Wiki available here:
The application has been designed to be simple and intuitive: no GIS knowledge is required. The app can be easily extended to provide custom workflows.
You can log into the app and use test data with the following credentials: demouser/demouser.
When you sign up through ArcGIS MarketPlace - marketplace.arcgis.com - we will contact you directly with instructions on how to test your own ArcGIS Online published data
For optimum stability and performance, the app is best used to visualize and edit up to 1000 features in one map view.
The app has so many cool features that only a few are listed here.
-- Modern and clean UI
-- Runs on both Landscape and Portrait modes
-- Open web maps from email, SMS, URL's, NFC or ArcGIS.com
-- Organize web maps into folders
-- Supports secured and public web maps
-- Controls for Map Layers, Basemap, Map Extent and Address Finder
-- View Popups, Legend, Bookmarks, About and Description
-- Device sensors - Compass, Gyro, Light, Voice, NFC
-- Sync map (layers, extents, popups) between devices
-- Completely Free!
To use your data, please subscribe for a trial at ArcGIS MarketPlace:
Novo componente da Plataforma GIS Gestão da Notoriun, vem enriquecer ainda mais o apoio à tomada de decisão com inteligência geográfica.
- Solução baseada em plataforma ESRI consumindo serviços de mapas do ArcGIS Server.
- É configurada através da solução GIS Gestão Web. Usuário e camada operacional;
- Utilize o mesmo login de entrada do GIS Gestão Web;
- Possibilita ao usuário habilitar e desabilitar as informações;
- Permite ao usuário habilitar e desabilitar mapas de base – ArcGIS Online;
- Permite a navegação no mapa com Zoom;
- Permite a identificação dos atributos de cada camada com um toque;
- Possui um painel de indicadores (dashboard) contendo informações gerenciais em forma de gráfico (pizza, barra, linha e coluna), bem como tabelas de dados que exibirão indicadores e informações gerenciais. Permite a configuração de níveis de detalhamento das informações, interagindo ao clique do usuário, sem limite de níveis de detalhamento.
With MapPad, you can capture and share your tracks and measurements with number of well known cloud providers like G-Drive, Dropbox, Google Fusion Tables or export results to the local geo files like GPX or KML.
Please visit our website to find out how to get OFFLINE MAPS - http://mappadapp.com/offline-maps-advanced-method and get more information about this product.
MapPad is able to display WMS or ArcGIS Server Tiled services. More information and samples are available on our website: http://wp.me/p3DXPT-8V.
MapPad is a very useful tool for anyone involved in forestry, agriculture, roofing, fencing, construction, planning or farming business. It also can be used in the whole range of outdoor activities like golf, biking, walking, running, jogging and other sports where possibility of measure area or length can be useful for development and further analysis in e.g. Google Earth.
- Basemaps: Google Maps (Standard, Satellite, Hybrid, Terrain), Open Street Map (Mapnik, Cycle), Bing Maps (Satellite, Hybrid, Roads).
- Google Maps Overlays (Support for custom WMS or ArcGIS Server Tiled service), some layers like US Topo map have been predefined.
- Measure accurate area and perimeter.
- Measure accurate distance and show the bearing from A to B.
- Capture waypoints and group them in categories.
- 3 methods of measurement are supported (Tap on the map, GPS location, Map cursor location).
- Ability to Save\Load\Delete the measurements results.
- Export Measurement results to KML, GPX, CSV to SD Card or cloud services like Fusion Tables, Dropbox or Directly to Open Street Map.
- Export to DXF (Auto CAD)
- Export Waypoints' categories to KML, GPX, GPX as Track for Open Street Map, CSV (SD Card or cloud services).
- Share single waypoint location directly by SMS, E-mail or other ways.
- Direct Export and sharing of the data to Google Fusion Tables.
- Waypoints management: Add\Edit\Remove\Change category...
- Waypoints categories management: Add\Edit\Delete.
- Upload Measurements results directly to OpenStreetMap as GPX tracks.
- Support for most common units length:[m, yd, ft, km, mi], area: [m2, ha, a, acre, km2, mi2].
- Elevation profile available for measurements done by GPS.
- Import of KML and GPX files to the application.
- GPS status and satellites status.
- Address, location search.
- Support for number of different coordinate systems: WGS84 (decimal or degrees), Web Mercator, British National Grid, UTM (NAD83), UTM NATO, UTM SAD69 (Brazil)
- Possibility to edit points labels and description
- Ability to set default measurement units, waypoints' categories colours, track recording time and distance interval, transparency of Google Maps overlays and much more...
- GPS Tracking for measurements
- Adjustable time and distance interval for tracing
- If you experience any problems or have new ideas or comments please do not hesitate to contact us directly or using the contact forms provided on our website.
Keywords: area, length, map, GPS, calculate, precision, measurement, waypoints, points, management, calculation, sport, travel, hill, walking, osm, forestry, agriculture, open, street, perimeter, bearing, maps, ruler, golf, area calculator, range finder, measure, area measure, distance measure, surface measurement, real estate, GPS measure, solar, landscape, area calculation, planimeter, fencing, perimeter, geo, property, roof area, solar panels, roofing, Export to GPX, Export to KML, Export to CSV, Upload to OSM, Upload to OpenStreetMap, Upload GPX, save, save measurements, waypoints management, Fusion Tables, off-line maps, wms, arcgis server tiles, wms layers, wms support, cad export, dxf export, Auto CAD, UTM, NAD83, NATO, UTM SAD69 (Brazil)
+ Import and export of ESRI® shapefiles and dBase tables
+ Manage feature attribute tables in SQLite database
+ Set attribute validation rules (default, key/value pair, range and more)
+ Search map by attributes
+ Label map by attributes
+ Measure height and distance with camera
+ Works offline - without a live network connection
+ Robust high performing data handling
* Windows PC for import/export utility (mount sdcard as disk volume)
* pcMapper Lite
for map editing and integration with Google Maps™ for visual reference and orientation
More from developer
Tag You're It: Zombies is an outdoor active movement game that allows you to test your ability to outrun an actual horde of zombies. The zombies are fast moving, fast thinking creatures played by your friends!
Instead of arguing over "who-touched-who", battles are determined by several random minigames. If you win: you survive…at least for a little longer. If you lose: you join the legion of zombies!
This game requires GPS location and an active data connection. Games last 10 minutes, or until all humans are converted into zombies.
Invite your friends and get started today!