Wifarer is available in museums, hospitals, airports, shopping centers, stadiums and universities around the world. Here are some key features:
-Accurate indoor “GPS”
-Navigation from current location to destination
-Accurate, up-to-date maps
-Helpful content and special promotions related to precise indoor location
In museums, Wifarer is your personal tour guide. We’ll draw you a path to the exhibit you want to see and expose layers of rich media about the fascinating objects around you.
At airports, Wifarer helps you navigate complex terminals so you make it to your gate on time. We’ll alert you if your flight is delayed or your gate is changed, and provide you with interactive directories and special promotions for retailers, restaurants and services.
Wifarer makes hospital visits less stressful, by providing ‘blue dot” navigation directly to a clinic, doctor’s office, or patient’s room. We also provide useful medical information, and a staff directory so you can attach names to faces. Our interactive directory lists cafeterias, administrative offices, and other amenities to make your hospital stay more pleasant.
Wifarer makes it easy to explore shopping centers, by providing accurate maps, “blue dot” navigation, and up-to-date directories. We also deliver location-aware coupons and special promotions so you can have access to exclusive deals.
We're adding new locations every day.
Visit us at www.wifarer.com to find out more.
Premium version can export a WiFi Map that helps developers to create their own indoor positioning APPs.
【Make Your Own Indoor Map】
★ Build a WiFi Map
Step1. Click camera icon to capture the floor plan image by your smartphone.
Step2. In option menu, select "Start Point" item to locate your start position. Then, please walk in a straight line to your destination position.
Step3. When you walk to your destination position, please select "End Point" item in the option menu to locate your last position. Note: the WiFi Map will be exported to the specified location.
★ Detect Indoor Position
Step4. After processing the collected data, Indoor GPS Premium will automatically detect you indoor position (constructed by Step1~Step3) and display your current position in the blue dot.
- locate conference rooms on the floor maps
- View room detail, photos, and scheduling availability
- Quickly book a room, add meeting attendees, and check their availability
- Find available rooms near you, filtered with your desired meeting time, capacity, and amenities requirements
- Find employees and their contact information
- Find employee seating location on map
- Locate printers, restrooms, emergency exits, and other indoor venues
- View venue detail info, photos, and location visually on floor map
- Connect directly with corporate calendaring systems such as Microsoft Exchange and Office365
This app requires a valid Indoor Finders service subscription and login is required to use this app.
Find community hosted maps from ArcGIS Online – Esri’s online GIS. Alternatively you can use the authoring tools on ArcGIS.com to create your own maps that can be used in ArcGIS.
If you are an existing Esri customer this application is part of your ArcGIS system. You can share your corporate maps and extend the reach of your GIS to your Android devices within your enterprise using ArcGIS Server.
- Navigate map galleries in just a few taps
- Use maps authored in ArcGIS.com
- Access your own GIS data
- Display and zoom to current location
- Data Collection and Editing
* Use your GPS or the map to collect and update GIS data
* Attach photos to what you collect
* Intelligent form-based data entry driven by ArcGIS data models
* Includes a set of hosted industry specific collection sample maps so you can test drive these capabilities. Look for them inside of the new Gallery entry on the Find Maps tab.
- Magnify your Identify and Editing experience
* When interacting with the map, tap and hold to accurately locate a position on the map using a Magnifier
- Perform linear and area measurements based on your current location or by interacting with the map.
- Retrieve detailed map metadata
- View feature attribute information
- Perform keyword search and get access to relevant information
- Change the visibility of layers
- Access popular maps faster by adding them to your favorites list
* Search, explore and discover maps
* View information about your assets
* Search for places and features in your map
* Access maps in your organization or shared publicly
* Share maps with other Explorer users
* Sketch on the map to highlight important aspects of your data
* Tell stories and brief stakeholders via map presentations
Collect and Update Spatial Data
* Collect new GIS features using the map or GPS
* Complete intelligent data entry forms specific to your data
* Attach photos
Find Places and get Directions
* Find places and points of interest around you
* Get driving directions to places and your features (via your ArcGIS Online Subscription)
* Calculate distance and area on top of the map
* Periodically report your location
* Open bookmarked locations
* Switch basemaps
* Turn on/off map layers
MAPPING PRO allows the conversion of a single Smartphone or tablet device into an advanced system for collecting and capturing data.
• Collect and update information using multiple maps.
• The GPS always shows your position on the map.
• Use default values to collect information.
• Display one or more maps without needing internet connection.
• Export your data to Microsoft Excel or Google Maps (KML).
• Fully compatible with ArcGIS.
Synchronization with ArcGIS
View your database mapping, shape files, maps, etc. All you have in ArcMap can be easily loaded on your mobile device to be viewed anywhere at any time, without connecting.
Snap2Map is a native android application built by the Esri Labs for ArcGIS Organizational users to upload photos directly from their phone or tablet to create an beautiful interactive Map Tour and share it.
Snap2Map uses geo-tag information from the device photos if available and allow you to add/modify location information for the photos selected. You can also add captions and descriptions to each photo and upload to create a fully interactive Map Tour web application with just a few simple steps. The app and photos uploaded are hosted in your ArcGIS Organization.
You must be part of ArcGIS Organization and login as "Publisher" or "Administrator" role to create new Map Tours or use the free Developer Account. This app itself will not consume credits but you might be charged credits for storage of photos.
About Esri Labs :
Snap2Map is an app created by Esri Labs. Esri Labs apps are developed by esri employees and are inspired by our direct interactions with you -- our customers. Esri Labs apps are free to use but are not official Esri products, so they are not holistically tested, documented or supported by Esri technical support.
It has the following functionalities;
* Can choose any ESRI basemap
* You can add you own operation mapservice
* Find can be used on operational layers
* Bookmarks manager
* Identify ('portrait' displays top feature, 'landscape' displays all features)
* Zoom to find feature from find results
* Zoomin, Zoomout, Pan, Full Extent, Zoom Previous, Zoom Next, Clear selection
* Quickly collect data online
* Collect data offline and synchronize to ArcGIS Online at your convenience
* Choose to collect data for any webmap or feature layer you have used in the past
* Will handle even complex webmap capabilities, including:
- Multiple layers per web map
- Required or optional fields
- Text, Date/Time, Integer, Floating-Point types
- Subtypes and symbology
- Integer, Floating-Point, Date/Time range domains
- Coded Value and Inherited domains
- Honors Text field maximum length
- Online or offline scenarios
- Photos saved as feature attachments
* Auto-populates new fields with default values
* Handles secure or public web maps using OAuth2 for sign-in
About Esri Labs
Snap2Data is an app created by Esri Labs. Esri Labs apps are developed by Esri employees and are inspired by our direct interactions with you -- our customers. Esri Labs apps are free to use but are not official Esri products, so they are not holistically tested, documented or supported by Esri technical support.
MapPad is providing multi-purpose mapping solution allowing location capture and determines distance and area for the shapes drawn on the map or captured using real-time GPS tracking.
Calculate area of the field or a walk distance instantly using Google or Bing Map Satellite view. Save petrol and time and capture features with few clicks on the map.
Area & Distance measurements are very accurate - please compare with other apps and what's on the ground.
With MapPad you can capture, manage and share your data easily. App supports number of well-known cloud providers like G-Drive, Dropbox, Google Fusion Tables and export formats: KML, GPX, CSV and AutoCAD DXF.
MapPad is a very useful tool for anyone involved in forestry, agriculture, roofing, fencing, construction, planning or farming business. It also can be used in the whole range of outdoor activities like golf, biking, walking, running, jogging and other sports where possibility of measure areas or distances is necessary.
Please visit our website to find out how to prepare offline map and get more information about this product.
- Base maps: Google Maps (Standard, Satellite, Hybrid, Terrain), Open Street Map (Mapnik, Cycle), Bing Maps (Satellite, Hybrid, Roads).
- Google Maps Overlays (Custom WMS or ArcGIS Server Tiled service), some layers like US Topographic map have been predefined.
- Very accurate measurement of areas and distances.
- 3 methods of measurement are supported (Tap on the map, GPS location, Map cursor location).
- Support for number of metric and imperial units.
- Support for several global and local coordinate systems: WGS84 (decimal or degrees), Web Mercator, British National Grid, UTM SAD69 (Brazil), UTM NAD83, NATO, Stereo70 (Romania), System 1992 (Poland), UTM Indian 1975 (Thailand) – if you require support for any other SR please get in touch.
- Possibility to capture waypoints and group them in categories.
- Possibility to add\edit title and description for each recorded measurement and waypoint.
- Export single or multiple measurements or waypoints to KML, GPX, CSV and DXF to SD Card or cloud services like Fusion Tables, Dropbox or Directly to Open Street Map.
- Share single waypoint location directly by SMS, E-mail or other ways.
- Elevation profile available for measurements done by GPS.
- Import of KML and GPX files to the application.
- GPS status and satellites status.
- Address, location search.
- Quick open exported KML files in Google Earth
- Ability to set default measurement units, waypoints' categories colours, track recording time and distance interval, transparency of Google Maps overlays and much more...
If you experience any problems or have new ideas or comments please do not hesitate to contact us directly or using the contact forms provided on our website. We take your opinion very seriously and do appreciate any form of feedback.
Our users are successfully using MapPad in number of applications including:
- environmental surveys,
- roofing and solar panel planning
- calculations for snow removal
- biking and walking routes planning
- forestry planning and woodland management
- agriculture and soils' surveys
- road constructions
The application has been designed to be simple and intuitive: no GIS knowledge is required. The app can be easily extended to provide custom workflows.
You can log into the app and use test data with the following credentials: demouser/demouser.
When you sign up through ArcGIS MarketPlace - marketplace.arcgis.com - we will contact you directly with instructions on how to test your own ArcGIS Online published data
For optimum stability and performance, the app is best used to visualize and edit up to 1000 features in one map view.
Please check out the Pro version here :
Allows you to export your data in KML format (.kml) into your SD card which is supported by Google Maps/Earth/ArcGIS for plotting. You can also export in PDF format if you want to keep a record in a readable manner.
We used programming techniques to minimize the load on your GPS for optimized power management. (This app has been tested on a Google Nexus 7 to give 12 continuous hours of recording data before draining the battery).
PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR PRO VERSION FOR MANY MORE FEATURES:
FOLLOW US HERE:
1. Displays real time GPS data and Speed and Distance in a high contrast for viewing purposes in sunlight.
2. Records your Latitude, Longitude, Speed (in km/hr or miles/hr) and accuracy of your data in meters.
3. It has two substantial modes to choose between for your needs - Interval and manual.
Interval mode - records your locations constantly in an interval set by you.
Manual mode - records your instantaneous location at the press of a button.
4. Easy to navigate database with flexible options provided to edit the data recorded.
5. Exports your data in .KML and .PDF formats to your SD card.
6. Cloud options - Google Drive.
App can be also used as a tool for measurement and to calculate area or distance.
When registering location simply choose required attributes from defined earlier drop-down list, no need to type the same information over and over again. Import long attributes list from text files if necessary and use them in number of projects. If necessary you can add one or more pictures to each location as well.
If you are you working in the field, gathering large amount of spatial/location based data this app is for you.
Map It is a very useful tool for anyone involved in forestry, agriculture, environmental or farming business and allows quick collection of spatial data without the need of typing similar information number of times.
Speed up your workflow and make the data collection more efficient. Take advantage of survey layers and possibility to reuse same set of attributes for multiple surveys. Export your data to common files like CSV, KML, GeoJSON, ArcGIS JSON and process them further using Desktop GIS software like ArcGIS, ArcGIS Online or open source QGIS and other professional tools like MS Office.
Please visit our website and follow a Walk-Through (sample tree's survey) http://mapit-gis.com to understand better the application workflow.
Support for number of coordinate systems: WGS84 (decimal or degrees), Web Mercator, British National Grid, UTM SAD69 (Brazil), UTM NAD83, NATO, Stereo 70 (Romania), System 1992 (Poland), UTM Indian 1975 (Thailand), SIRGAS 2000 UTM coordinate system for South & Latin America, ETRS89 TM06 – Portugal, D73 Modified Portuguese Grid.
Features useful for Mobile Data Collection:
- Base maps: Google Maps, Bing Maps, Open Street Map, Mapbox and Offline mbtiles,
- Support for WMS and ArcGIS Server Tiled map services as Google Maps Overlays (Topographic maps, orthophoto maps, geological surveys, cadastral information and number of other country specific free services can be used now together with Google maps as an overlay),
- Possibility to create and maintain sets of attributes - these are available as a drop down lists when new feature is being recorded, long lists of values can be imported from text files.
- Clusters for map markers, efficient way of having large number of points on the map without performance issues,
- Currently 2 methods of collection are supported (GPS location, Map cursor location),
- Possibility to group your data into the survey layers - each survey layer may have a default set of attributes.
- Local SD card export or share option. At the moment KML, CSV, GeoJSON, ArcGIS JSON export is supported,
- Possibility to record multiple points, polylines and polygons on one layer,
- When creating new polygon or line features measurement details like area or length are also available.
- GPS and satellites status,
- Address, location search,
- Import point, line and polygon features into layer from CSV, KML or geojson file
- Import attributes' values from file
Our users are successfully using MapIt in number of applications including:
- environmental surveys,
- woodland surveys,
- forestry planning and woodland management surveys,
- agriculture and soils' types surveys,
- road constructions,
- land surveying,
- solar panels applications,
- roofing and fencing,
- tree surveys,
- GPS surveying,
- site surveying and soil samples gathering
If you are surveyor of any kind please check out this app and discover how it can save your time.
Please note: In case of problems or if you have new ideas please do not hesitate to contact us directly or using the contact forms provided on our website. We take your opinion very seriously and do appreciate any form of feedback.
Tag You're It: Zombies is an outdoor active movement game that allows you to test your ability to outrun an actual horde of zombies. The zombies are fast moving, fast thinking creatures played by your friends!
Instead of arguing over "who-touched-who", battles are determined by several random minigames. If you win: you survive…at least for a little longer. If you lose: you join the legion of zombies!
This game requires GPS location and an active data connection. Games last 10 minutes, or until all humans are converted into zombies.
Invite your friends and get started today!