Find community hosted maps from ArcGIS Online – Esri’s online GIS. Alternatively you can use the authoring tools on ArcGIS.com to create your own maps that can be used in ArcGIS.
If you are an existing Esri customer this application is part of your ArcGIS system. You can share your corporate maps and extend the reach of your GIS to your Android devices within your enterprise using ArcGIS Server.
- Navigate map galleries in just a few taps
- Use maps authored in ArcGIS.com
- Access your own GIS data
- Display and zoom to current location
- Data Collection and Editing
* Use your GPS or the map to collect and update GIS data
* Attach photos to what you collect
* Intelligent form-based data entry driven by ArcGIS data models
* Includes a set of hosted industry specific collection sample maps so you can test drive these capabilities. Look for them inside of the new Gallery entry on the Find Maps tab.
- Magnify your Identify and Editing experience
* When interacting with the map, tap and hold to accurately locate a position on the map using a Magnifier
- Perform linear and area measurements based on your current location or by interacting with the map.
- Retrieve detailed map metadata
- View feature attribute information
- Perform keyword search and get access to relevant information
- Change the visibility of layers
- Access popular maps faster by adding them to your favorites list
* Search, explore and discover maps
* View information about your assets
* Search for places and features in your map
* Access maps in your organization or shared publicly
* Share maps with other Explorer users
* Sketch on the map to highlight important aspects of your data
* Tell stories and brief stakeholders via map presentations
Collect and Update Spatial Data
* Collect new GIS features using the map or GPS
* Complete intelligent data entry forms specific to your data
* Attach photos
Find Places and get Directions
* Find places and points of interest around you
* Get driving directions to places and your features (via your ArcGIS Online Subscription)
* Calculate distance and area on top of the map
* Periodically report your location
* Open bookmarked locations
* Switch basemaps
* Turn on/off map layers
Snap2Map is a native android application built by the Esri Labs for ArcGIS Organizational users to upload photos directly from their phone or tablet to create an beautiful interactive Map Tour and share it.
Snap2Map uses geo-tag information from the device photos if available and allow you to add/modify location information for the photos selected. You can also add captions and descriptions to each photo and upload to create a fully interactive Map Tour web application with just a few simple steps. The app and photos uploaded are hosted in your ArcGIS Organization.
You must be part of ArcGIS Organization and login as "Publisher" or "Administrator" role to create new Map Tours or use the free Developer Account. This app itself will not consume credits but you might be charged credits for storage of photos.
About Esri Labs :
Snap2Map is an app created by Esri Labs. Esri Labs apps are developed by esri employees and are inspired by our direct interactions with you -- our customers. Esri Labs apps are free to use but are not official Esri products, so they are not holistically tested, documented or supported by Esri technical support.
Survey 123 for ArcGIS lets you fill out surveys shared with you using your Android smartphone or tablet. You will need to sign-in with your ArcGIS organizational credentials and download any surveys shared with you. Once the survey is downloaded on the device you can start filling out one or many instances of it. This app is designed to work both online and offline.
- You can sign-in and download new surveys
- You can submit completed surveys
- You can keep filling out the downloaded surveys
- You can save it as draft and complete it later
Note: This app requires you have an ArcGIS organizational account.
• Usable by Everyone: Members of the community can easily download the Survey 123 app and start collecting data right away. The app works on most devices, and can be used even while disconnected.
• Share with Everyone: Get your survey to the community by simply sharing a URL or QR code. With a click, the survey becomes available inside their Survey 123 app. You can also choose to share only within your ArcGIS Online organization.
• Intuitive Surveys: You can design surveys including advanced logic and branching, embed audio and images, and use multiple languages. Survey 123 is compatible with the XLSForm specification.
• Built into ArcGIS: Since Survey 123 is built into ArcGIS, you can manage and analyze the results of your surveys in ArcGIS for Desktop, ArcGIS.com or any ArcGIS app with the click of a button.
For more information visit http://survey123.esri.com/
About Esri Labs
Survey 123 for ArcGIS is an app created by Esri Labs. Esri Labs apps are developed by Esri employees and are inspired by our direct interactions with you - our customers. Esri Labs apps are free to use but are not official Esri products, so they are not holistically tested, documented or supported by Esri technical support.
For submitting issues and suggestions to improve the app, please visit the website and use the community links.
* Quickly collect data online
* Collect data offline and synchronize to ArcGIS Online at your convenience
* Choose to collect data for any webmap or feature layer you have used in the past
* Will handle even complex webmap capabilities, including:
- Multiple layers per web map
- Required or optional fields
- Text, Date/Time, Integer, Floating-Point types
- Subtypes and symbology
- Integer, Floating-Point, Date/Time range domains
- Coded Value and Inherited domains
- Honors Text field maximum length
- Online or offline scenarios
- Photos saved as feature attachments
* Auto-populates new fields with default values
* Handles secure or public web maps using OAuth2 for sign-in
About Esri Labs
Snap2Data is an app created by Esri Labs. Esri Labs apps are developed by Esri employees and are inspired by our direct interactions with you -- our customers. Esri Labs apps are free to use but are not official Esri products, so they are not holistically tested, documented or supported by Esri technical support.
It has the following functionalities;
* Can choose any ESRI basemap
* You can add you own operation mapservice
* Find can be used on operational layers
* Bookmarks manager
* Identify ('portrait' displays top feature, 'landscape' displays all features)
* Zoom to find feature from find results
* Zoomin, Zoomout, Pan, Full Extent, Zoom Previous, Zoom Next, Clear selection
Premium version can export a WiFi Map that helps developers to create their own indoor positioning APPs.
【Make Your Own Indoor Map】
★ Build a WiFi Map
Step1. Click camera icon to capture the floor plan image by your smartphone.
Step2. In option menu, select "Start Point" item to locate your start position. Then, please walk in a straight line to your destination position.
Step3. When you walk to your destination position, please select "End Point" item in the option menu to locate your last position. Note: the WiFi Map will be exported to the specified location.
★ Detect Indoor Position
Step4. After processing the collected data, Indoor GPS Premium will automatically detect you indoor position (constructed by Step1~Step3) and display your current position in the blue dot.
- locate conference rooms on the floor maps
- View room detail, photos, and scheduling availability
- Quickly book a room, add meeting attendees, and check their availability
- Find available rooms near you, filtered with your desired meeting time, capacity, and amenities requirements
- Find employees and their contact information
- Find employee seating location on map
- Locate printers, restrooms, emergency exits, and other indoor venues
- View venue detail info, photos, and location visually on floor map
- Connect directly with corporate calendaring systems such as Microsoft Exchange and Office365
- Hoteling & Hot-Desking seating reservation. Book and manage flexible seating on web, mobile, and kiosk apps
This app requires a valid Indoor Finders service subscription and login is required to use this app.
This application contains over 300 ESRI test questions split up between ArcGIS Desktop and ArcSDE This application contains over 225 desktop questions.
Questions are randomly seeded every time so you get a fresh test every time. The application keeps track of you correct answers rating. You can adjust the number of questions in case you want to take shorter test.
This is the lite version and is supported by ads. If you want the full question bank which also includes ArcGIS Developer and ArcGIS Server questions, download the non-lite version.
Wifarer is available in museums, hospitals, airports, shopping centers, stadiums and universities around the world. Here are some key features:
-Accurate indoor “GPS”
-Navigation from current location to destination
-Accurate, up-to-date maps
-Helpful content and special promotions related to precise indoor location
In museums, Wifarer is your personal tour guide. We’ll draw you a path to the exhibit you want to see and expose layers of rich media about the fascinating objects around you.
At airports, Wifarer helps you navigate complex terminals so you make it to your gate on time. We’ll alert you if your flight is delayed or your gate is changed, and provide you with interactive directories and special promotions for retailers, restaurants and services.
Wifarer makes hospital visits less stressful, by providing ‘blue dot” navigation directly to a clinic, doctor’s office, or patient’s room. We also provide useful medical information, and a staff directory so you can attach names to faces. Our interactive directory lists cafeterias, administrative offices, and other amenities to make your hospital stay more pleasant.
Wifarer makes it easy to explore shopping centers, by providing accurate maps, “blue dot” navigation, and up-to-date directories. We also deliver location-aware coupons and special promotions so you can have access to exclusive deals.
We're adding new locations every day.
Visit us at www.wifarer.com to find out more.
Tag You're It: Zombies is an outdoor active movement game that allows you to test your ability to outrun an actual horde of zombies. The zombies are fast moving, fast thinking creatures played by your friends!
Instead of arguing over "who-touched-who", battles are determined by several random minigames. If you win: you survive…at least for a little longer. If you lose: you join the legion of zombies!
This game requires GPS location and an active data connection. Games last 10 minutes, or until all humans are converted into zombies.
Invite your friends and get started today!