Date una vuelta por nuestro Sitio Web: http://creatrixzone.com
Lee nuestra publicación acerca de esta app que realizamos y de la cual estamos orgullosos por sus comentarios: http://creatrixzone.com/blogitem?id=5&c=1
Participa y comenta que podemos agregar o mejorar para esta aplicación, recuerda que tu opinión es importante para futuras actualizaciónes.
Estadistica PRO es una aplicacion enfocada al area de la estadistica que se ocupa de inferir resultados sobre una poblacion a partir de una o varias muestras ingresadas por el usuario.
Permitiendo obtener la suma total del muestreo, Ademas de tener la comprobacion matematica de la Media, Mediana, Moda, Esperanza, Varianza y la Desviacion Estandar.
Ademas la version PRO cuenta con un nuevo modulo probabilidad.
Por lo que el modulo de probabilidad se basa en un numero, comprendido entre 0 y 1, que indica las posibilidades que tiene de verificarse cuando se realiza un experimento aleatorio.
Conteniendo las siguientes operaciones y formulas de la probabilidad:
- Distribucion Binomial
- Distribucion Poisson
- Distribucion Multinomial
- Distribucion Geometrica
- Distribucion Normal o Z.
El cual te brinda la ayuda necesaria para resolver los temas anteriores con solo ingresar los datos del problema o situacion que se te presente.
Backed by the reliable GitHub Status API, this app is a simple implementation of connecting to the Status API to display the current status of various GitHub services, and also to show recent messages sent by humans on the GitHub team describing any issue that they are currently experiencing.
• A synchronization service, to allow for a periodic check of the service, which can provide more feedback on recent messages.
• Integrating push notifications for up-to-the-minute info, and detailed alerts when the service is experiencing difficulties.
**This app is not affiliated with GitHub.**
GitHub Status is now on GitHub! (so meta) Check it out – https://github.com/cdeange/github-status
* All repositories are stored in [sdcard dir]/Android/data/me.sheimi.sgit/files/repo, you could manually backup repositories if you what to delete this app.
* Here is the github repo of this project: https://github.com/sheimi/SGit
* If you have any bugs (or crashes) and want to help improve this project, please open an issue in github and describe how the bug was generated so that I can make the bugs reappear and fix them.
* This app is for android 4.x. Even though it support android 2.x, I do not have time and devices to test for it.
* If you want to donate this project you can go to project home page http://projects.sheimi.me/SGit/ and click the donate button.
To Do List
* private key passphrase
* dark theme
* related commits to a file
* commit graph (low priority)
* clone a remote repo
* cancel when cloning
* delete local repo
* search from local repos
* pull from remote repo
* push to remote repo
* add modified file to stage
* commit and push changed files
* committer information
* add remote repo
* init a empty repo (in sandbox or any directory in sandbox)
* import copied repositories (that is, you can copy a repository from computer and import to SGit)
* external repo (not in sandbox)
* checkout branches and tags
* checkout remote branches
* merge branches
* browse commit messages (short)
* git diff between commits (to be enhanced)
* git status
* git rebase
* git cherry pick
* git checkout (reset changes of a file)
* edit and save files (and you can also use other apps to edit files)
* browse files (with syntax highlight)
* manually choose code's language
* http/https/ssh are supported
* username/password and public key authentication is supported (without private key passphrase)
* private keys management
* prompt for password (could choose not to save password)
Compared to GitHub official client, we focus our attention to READ the code, and have some awesome functions such as HIGHLIGHT and MARKDOWN.
License: Apache License, Version 2.0
1. Bitocle use OAuth so you don't worry about your GitHub Password, we don't use/save it.
2. Bitocle is READ ONLY, we don't change any thing on your GitHub.
Permitiendo obtener la Suma Total del muestreo, Adem�s de tener la comprobaci�n matematica de la Media, Mediana, Moda, Esperanza, Varianza y la Desviaci�n Estand�r.
Ayudando a resolver problemas de �ndole estad�stica, acortando el proceso del tiempo de resoluci�n del problema planteado al solo ingresar su poblaci�n.
De ante mano agradeceria que me brindaran de sus comentarios o criticas para mejorar esta aplicaci�n y asi mismo recomendarles la version Pro que hasta este momento ya es gratuita y de acceso para el publico en general.
- Distribution tool
- Statistical tests
Besides these areas, the application supports saving, loading, and deleting datasets where applicable.
The distribution tool offers the following features: plot the pdf/pmf, properties (like mean value, variance, and support), cumulative probability, point mass/density, quantiles, and generating/sampling from the distribution.
Discrete probability distributions: Binomial, Hypergeometric, Negative binomial (or Pascal as it is also called), Poisson, uniform, and Zipf
Continuous probability distributions: Beta, Cauchy, Chi^2 (Chi squarred), Exponential, F (or Fisher-Snedecor as it is also called), Gamma, Normal (or Gaussian as it is also called), Student's t, uniform, and Weibull
- One way ANOVA
- Chi^2 tests: Pearson's Chi^2 test for independence and observed vs expected counts
- Correlation tests: Pearson's correlation and Spearman's correlation
- Student's t-tests: One sample and two sample (both homoscedastic and heteroscedastic are supported)
- Plot a histogram
- Summary statistics as: number of observations, min, max, mean, standard deviation, variance, median, skewness, and kurtosis
Calculate things such as
- Arithmetic Mean (average)
- Geometric Mean
- First Quartile
- Third Quartile
- Interquartile Range
- Sample Standard Deviation
- Population Standard Deviation
- Sample Variance
- Population Variance
- Coefficient of Variance
Also with this statistics calculator, permutations and combinations are included:
- Subfactorial (or Derangements)
- Permutation with repetition allowed
- Combination with repetition allowed
- Indistinguishable Permutations
Other features include
- A custom keyboard highly customized for this application that allows quick and easy input of large lists of data.
- Entering number frequencies (repeated numbers) using the multiplier button on the keyboard.
- Saving & Loading lists of data with ease.
- Dynamic input box that grows as you input data.
- Reference guide to show the formulas for certain calculations (Mean, Variance, Standard Deviation, and more).
- Error highlighting if input is incorrectly formatted.
- Factorials, Permutations, and Combinations of numbers up to 1000!
- Supports copy & paste.
Another thing to note is that this statistics calculator is completely ad free. It has absolutely no ads and never will.
- If you have a list with numbers that repeat, try using the multiplier button (the 'x' symbol) on the keyboard. Let's say the number 42 repeats seven times: Type '42x7' instead of typing '42' seven different times.
- Long press the backspace button to delete all previous text.
Pro ONLY features:
- Settings screen that can enable dark mode, touch feedback, sound feedback, and prevent the screen from timing out.
- Root Mean Square, Total Sum of Squares, and Standard Error of Mean added to Descriptive Stats screen.
- Controller on both screens that shows when a calculation is selected.
- Calculations can be reordered, removed, and replaced using the controller.
- Calculation order / removal remains the same even after closing the application.
- Every calculation now has an explanation or general equation that is available using the info button on the controller.
- Calculations can be copied to the clipboard by long-pressing on it
- And finally, quicker updates and better support.
If you have any ideas, suggestions, or problems, please send me an email. Thanks! I hope you enjoy Stats Calculator.
Use My Data Manager to track your data usage, monitor what apps are using the most data and ensure that you don’t go over your monthly data limit and incur unnecessary charges.
Key features of My Data Manager:
· Data Tracker: Monitor your data usage on mobile, Wi-Fi and roaming
· Shared Plan: Track data usage across everyone in your shared or family plan
· Manage data across multiple devices
· App Tracker: Know what apps are using the most data
· History: Track historical consumption to ensure you’re on the right data plan
· Alarms: Set custom usage alarms to avoid overage charges and bill shock
· Save Money: Maximize how you use your data and get more out of your plan
For more information please be sure to check out our YouTube Channel:
and to also like/follow us at:
What are People saying about My Data Manager?
"You can install a free app called My Data Manager, it tracks how much data you are using and which apps are using the most cellular data." - David Pogue
"My Data Manager does a great job at keeping track of everything so you can stay under your limit. It is pretty amazing and definitely a great tool." - Android Headlines
“My Data Manager ... is the best Android app for monitoring and taking control of the amount of data your Android is using” – Best Android Apps Review
“Monitoring your data use has become an essential task ... which is why apps like My Data Manager are becoming so important.” ZDNet
“My Data Manager is an incredibly convenient tool” – CNET
Also please feel free to use these Links to our most recent Reviews:
Download My Data Manager and start using it today to stay in control of your data usage and save money!
We value your feedback and would love to hear from you. Please contact us using the Feedback button in the app.
Comment on permissions:
- Your personal information: Contacts are not accessed; only app launch times.
Note: SD storage is not supported. If placed on the SD card the monitoring service will be disrupted in some cases.
### Stats are limited to last 500 matches played due to Valve's API restrictions ###
- Retrieve stats with your Steam account.
- View friends and retrieve their stats.
- View total wins/losses, kills, deaths, assists, etc...
- Per hero stats
- Averages/Max lifetime stats for cs, denies, gpm, etc...
- Detail stats for individual matches
- filter matches by date
- search specific match ID
Keywords: Dota 2, Dota two, Dota2, stats, metric, statistics
UI/UX Designer: Ari Oh
Loading screen buttons by Evan Cooper
First to fully handle bi-fuel LPG, CNG, Ethanol and electric cars, with customizable Unit of Measurement and full English localization. The App can generate statistics from partial fill-ups or low fuel warning light!!
Help translate this App in your native language. Contact me to have the URL for the Online Strings translation Service for easy online translations!!
Import/export baseline features including www.spritmonitor.de format! Information required to add a vehicle or a fill-up is reduced to the minimum to have a simple interface.
Statistics are available in text format and as graphs.
★★★★For comments please contact me, especially to avoid low ratings!★★★★
Keywords: Diesel, LPG, CNG, Gasoline, Ethanol, Electric, bi-fuel, consumption, costs, garage, maintenance, statistics, mpg, efficiency, mileage, cost, management, car, motorbike.
Create a new Car and fill in the form. On events Tab add each time:
- a fill-up (full or partial)
- when low fuel warning light turns on (it is also possible to specify if you run completely out of fuel, useful for bi-fuel cars to have more accurate MPG)
When enough data are inserted, statistics will show up. It is not necessary that the first entry is a full-tank fill-up. Partial statistics (when enabled) only work between two partials (no fill-partial mixed statistics available at the moment).
In case of bi-fuel cars, on the statistics right column (in italic) there will be a combined fuel efficiency and percentage of distance covered with Gasoline (EXPERIMENTAL).
- enable to use partial fill-ups to generate statistics
- enable to use empty warnings to generate statistics
- invert efficiency display (L/100Km)
- enable a correction to take into account possible odometer error
- enable a correction to vehicle cost as at today (depreciation)
- Modify all Units of measurement
- Import/export of the whole fleet
- Better combined statistics LPG/CNG + Gasoline
- Cloud and auto backup
v0.9.x - Fix costs plots. FIX new car ticks error!! Added graphical views for fuel statistics and costs.
v0.8.x - Different views for fuel statistics and overall costs. Several fixes. All entries are maintained during update.
v0.7 - Added costs management. Several fixes.
v0.5.8 - Added Spanish translation (Thanks GIL!!!), French (Steph) and Portuguese (Thanks DavidPPMer) and Brazilian (Thanks JBergmann!!!).
v0.5.5 - Auto hint in notes field to recall old fill-ups notes. Further improvements to combined statistics, but still incomplete (you can add your fill details for now and with next releases the stats will improve).
v0.5.4 - Removed banner on main page, but put more relevance to the support link and updated support content. Improvements to combined statistics. Update of some English strings and info text added on some pages.
v0.5.3 - Bugfix for spritmonitor import (odometer with decimal xxx,00). Import taking into account car ticks. Better locale: $ for US, £ for UK and € otherwise.
v0.5.2 - Set Tank gauge ticks per car. Added Empty tank checkbox to generate statistics when fuel is over and the car can run on alternate fuel. Added CNG only as fuel.
v0.5 - First issue.
The tool is based on Danielle Vass colors file :
Find the code at github : https://github.com/HozakaN/MaterialDesignColorPalette
+ select github user;
+ Set widget size( fix but on some devices);
+ Select first day on week;
+ autorefresh period 12 hours.
+ Change calendar's names;
+ Change background;
+ Change text size and color;
+ Setup legend (visible/invisible user, total, streaks);
+ launch github.com;
It also displays the current kernel information.
XDA Developers thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1011497