* All repositories are stored in [sdcard dir]/Android/data/me.sheimi.sgit/files/repo, you could manually backup repositories if you what to delete this app.
* Here is the github repo of this project: https://github.com/sheimi/SGit
* If you have any bugs (or crashes) and want to help improve this project, please open an issue in github and describe how the bug was generated so that I can make the bugs reappear and fix them.
* This app is for android 4.x. Even though it support android 2.x, I do not have time and devices to test for it.
* If you want to donate this project you can go to project home page http://projects.sheimi.me/SGit/ and click the donate button.
To Do List
* private key passphrase
* dark theme
* related commits to a file
* commit graph (low priority)
* clone a remote repo
* cancel when cloning
* delete local repo
* search from local repos
* pull from remote repo
* push to remote repo
* add modified file to stage
* commit and push changed files
* committer information
* add remote repo
* init a empty repo (in sandbox or any directory in sandbox)
* import copied repositories (that is, you can copy a repository from computer and import to SGit)
* external repo (not in sandbox)
* checkout branches and tags
* checkout remote branches
* merge branches
* browse commit messages (short)
* git diff between commits (to be enhanced)
* git status
* git rebase
* git cherry pick
* git checkout (reset changes of a file)
* edit and save files (and you can also use other apps to edit files)
* browse files (with syntax highlight)
* manually choose code's language
* http/https/ssh are supported
* username/password and public key authentication is supported (without private key passphrase)
* private keys management
* prompt for password (could choose not to save password)
Enable 2-step verification to protect your account from hijacking by adding another layer of security. With 2-step verification signing in will require a code generated by the Google Authenticator app in addition to your account password.
Start by visiting accounts.google.com/SmsAuthConfig
* Generates codes even in airplane mode!
* Support for multiple accounts
* Support for multiple languages
Backed by the reliable GitHub Status API, this app is a simple implementation of connecting to the Status API to display the current status of various GitHub services, and also to show recent messages sent by humans on the GitHub team describing any issue that they are currently experiencing.
• A synchronization service, to allow for a periodic check of the service, which can provide more feedback on recent messages.
• Integrating push notifications for up-to-the-minute info, and detailed alerts when the service is experiencing difficulties.
**This app is not affiliated with GitHub.**
GitHub Status is now on GitHub! (so meta) Check it out – https://github.com/cdeange/github-status
★ Material design
★ Android data counter, call and message statistics
★ Dual sim support
★ data usage, messages and call statistics and charts for actual period
★ data usage, messages and call statistics and charts for specific days
★ Data manager for - 3G, 4G, LTE, GPRS, Wifi, Wlan
★ Android data usage with information about consumption per application.
★ nice widgets
★ nice widgets
★broadband usage meter
★ data usage widget, calls widget and messages widget
★ Nice widget with information for limits of data usage, messages and calls.
★ Summary screen with calls, messages and data usage
★ Overview of calls, messages and data usage
★ List of contacts ordered by number of call minutes or messages
★ List of application ordered by data usage
★ Data usage chart, calls chart and messages chart
★ Metrics provided per contact
★ Metrics provided per application
★ Metrics on cotacts number of incoming and outgoing calls and messages per day
★ Number of incoming and outgoing calls and messages for day and contact
★ Number of incoming and outgoing calls and messages for all period and contact
★ Phone call log
★ Call log (Call logging) and messages log for each contact
★ Call details
★ Set up alarms for the usage of your plan
-Notification after reaching a set time of outgoing calls, number outgoing messages, megabytes mobile data usage.
★ Billing period setting
★ Excluded (ignore) numbers list (calls where you have free calls and free messages)
★ Excluded number list separated for calls and messages
★ not running on the background all the time - save your battery
★ data manager and data counter for mobile data usage, wifi data usage and roaming data usage
★ data usage per application
★ cellular data usage
★ Set up alarms for the usage of your plan
★ Call billing increment in settings
If you want to have application in your language and can help me with translation please write me an e-mail email@example.com.
This application works for any mobile carrier around all the world for example Vodafone, T-Mobile, Orange, Airtel, Beeline, Free mobile, Turkcell, AT&T, SK Telecom, TELCEL, KT, Verizon Wireless, Verizon, TIM, I WInd, SFR and more.
Don't try to find Calistics, calystic, callystics, calistic or however. It's Callistics - Call statistics. Call stats are only simple Material call statistics you can find on Google play.
In case of any problem please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Comment on permissions:
- to show picture, and name of your contacts in the calls and messages list
- to get information about send and received message for sms manager
- information for calls counter
★ Wi-Fi connection information
- to be able count Wi-FI data usage
★ Device ID & call information
- save calls to application when you finish outgoing or incoming call
Application is not sending your personal information anywhere. We need connection to the internet only to be able send crash reports and usage statistics to Flurry application.
The tool is based on Danielle Vass colors file :
Find the code at github : https://github.com/HozakaN/MaterialDesignColorPalette
Reboot to Recovery
Reboot in Safe Mode
Xposed Integration to override stock power menu(Not Compatible with 5.1 Lollipop)(May not work on some devices and ROMs)
With Xposed Framework, this app can override the stock power menu. Long press power button to access regular menu, then press Power Off to access Material Power Menu with advance reboot options and with reveal animations.
Some days ago, I saw a gif on Google+ demonstating a concept of Android Power menu in material design, it contained various Circular Reveal animations introduced in Lollipop and various other beautiful animations. I was able to replicate the concept using basic xml animations and Circular Reveal APIs. This repository is the demo of the original concept.
Concept by Igor da Silva
Features of Github tutorial pro:
1.Basic section where all the basics of github is presented.
4.You can take test in the "Random test"
6.Eight new topics.
If you have any suggestions/queries then you can send me a mail ( email@example.com )
A contact app
- Access Internet : just to send crash reports
- Read contacts : It's kind of the purpose of this app
- Write contacts : Adding/editing or deleting contacts
- Phone calls : Calling a contact from the app
- Distribution tool
- Statistical tests
Besides these areas, the application supports saving, loading, and deleting datasets where applicable.
The distribution tool offers the following features: plot the pdf/pmf, properties (like mean value, variance, and support), cumulative probability, point mass/density, quantiles, and generating/sampling from the distribution.
Discrete probability distributions: Binomial, Hypergeometric, Negative binomial (or Pascal as it is also called), Poisson, uniform, and Zipf
Continuous probability distributions: Beta, Cauchy, Chi^2 (Chi squarred), Exponential, F (or Fisher-Snedecor as it is also called), Gamma, Normal (or Gaussian as it is also called), Student's t, uniform, and Weibull
- One way ANOVA
- Chi^2 tests: Pearson's Chi^2 test for independence and observed vs expected counts
- Correlation tests: Pearson's correlation and Spearman's correlation
- Student's t-tests: One sample and two sample (both homoscedastic and heteroscedastic are supported)
- Plot a histogram
- Summary statistics as: number of observations, min, max, mean, standard deviation, variance, median, skewness, and kurtosis
NEW UPDATE: The new Signal Strength Widget provides up to date, easy to access information on your Android or Windows device’s current Wi-Fi connection.