* All repositories are stored in [sdcard dir]/Android/data/me.sheimi.sgit/files/repo, you could manually backup repositories if you what to delete this app.
* Here is the github repo of this project: https://github.com/sheimi/SGit
* If you have any bugs (or crashes) and want to help improve this project, please open an issue in github and describe how the bug was generated so that I can make the bugs reappear and fix them.
* This app is for android 4.x. Even though it support android 2.x, I do not have time and devices to test for it.
* If you want to donate this project you can go to project home page http://projects.sheimi.me/SGit/ and click the donate button.
To Do List
* private key passphrase
* dark theme
* related commits to a file
* commit graph (low priority)
* clone a remote repo
* cancel when cloning
* delete local repo
* search from local repos
* pull from remote repo
* push to remote repo
* add modified file to stage
* commit and push changed files
* committer information
* add remote repo
* init a empty repo (in sandbox or any directory in sandbox)
* import copied repositories (that is, you can copy a repository from computer and import to SGit)
* external repo (not in sandbox)
* checkout branches and tags
* checkout remote branches
* merge branches
* browse commit messages (short)
* git diff between commits (to be enhanced)
* git status
* git rebase
* git cherry pick
* git checkout (reset changes of a file)
* edit and save files (and you can also use other apps to edit files)
* browse files (with syntax highlight)
* manually choose code's language
* http/https/ssh are supported
* username/password and public key authentication is supported (without private key passphrase)
* private keys management
* prompt for password (could choose not to save password)
Backed by the reliable GitHub Status API, this app is a simple implementation of connecting to the Status API to display the current status of various GitHub services, and also to show recent messages sent by humans on the GitHub team describing any issue that they are currently experiencing.
• A synchronization service, to allow for a periodic check of the service, which can provide more feedback on recent messages.
• Integrating push notifications for up-to-the-minute info, and detailed alerts when the service is experiencing difficulties.
**This app is not affiliated with GitHub.**
GitHub Status is now on GitHub! (so meta) Check it out – https://github.com/cdeange/github-status
* Check the state of your Google App Engine or Compute Engine resources
* Create your own custom dashboard to get a glanceable overview of your solution
* Take quick actions directly from your device such as stopping a virtual machine
* View and manage Incidents tracked in Google Cloud monitoring
We plan on shipping new features regularly. Please give us your feedback in the app by swiping from the left, tapping "Help & feedback", and then tapping "Feedback".
Are you developer? Are your graphic designer for mobile devices? Or just a simple user, who wants to know more about your device and also to have better control for some aspects?
Then this app is for you. More than 45 categories in the menu with even better control over your phone. Try to test this app, it's not worth anything.
List of categories:
• Android - unique identifiers, build info, serial data, version numbers, processors info
• Audio - test sound, test virbation, control audio
• Battery - battery monitor, scale, level, status, technology...
• Bluetooth - name editor, bt switch, paired devices
• Calculator - screen calculator, widget cells, DIP-PX, color info
• Call log - call details, list of calls, detail info
• Camera - flashlight control, available cameras
• Charset - list of charsets
• Compass - list of sensors, compass visualisation
• Connection - wi-fi switch, mobile data switch, networks list, detail info
• Contacts - remove duplicates, detail info about contacts
• Crash - exception crash, process crash, ANR crash
• Date formatter - DateFormat parse tester
• File viewer - detail info abou directories and files
• Gesture - pointer location test, gesture test
• GPS - gsp switch, gps providers
• Graphic - OpenGL checker, list of available methods
• Guide - most useful programming info about Android
• Hash functions - calculator for SHA1, SHA-256, djb2, sdbm, lose lose, Jenkins hash function, Blowfish, AES, DES with CBS mode and PKCS5 padding
• Hidden codes - list of 120 hidden codes for every mobile device (depends on the model)
• Java Properties - separator, compilers, home, library path, vendor, vm_version, architecture...
• Language - list of languages, language change
• List - permissions, permission groups, intents, dalvik opcodes, Open Source libraries
• Log - log output, search, save, main/radio/events, All/Debug/Info/Error/Verbose/Warn
• Manifest viewer - list of apps, details, AndroidManifest.xml, extract SDK, calculate checksum...
• MD5 checker - MD5 check
• Memory - memory overview, virtual/native/CPU, PIDS, PSS, processes
• Notifications - customize and test notification
• Permissions - apps permissions
• Phone manager - refresh home screen, scan media, lock phone, airplane mode, shutdown phone, reboot phone, developer settings, developer console
• Regex checker - regular expressions tester
• Resource viewer - info about strings, string array, color, drawables, dimensions, integers
• Root checker - method binary file, check test-keys, superuser file, command in shell, command SU
• Screen - pixel checker, brightness control, width-height, metrics info, refresh rate, rotation state, size
• Sensor - available sensors, sensors info
• SMS - fake SMS, list of SMS, detail info
• Storage - internal, external, full statistics, list of file types
• Telephone - location, device id, country info...
• Time - list of timezones, current/boot millis...
• Tools - bt switch, wi-fi switch, mobile data switch, sync switch, gps switch, rotate control, WiMAX control, airplane switch, brightness control, screen switch control, sound control, NFC control, WiFi tethering, USB tethering, VPN...
• Usb Accessories - list of USB accessories
• WebView - browser information properties...
• Wi-Fi - Wi-Fi switch, Wi-Fi hotspots
Thank you and have a nice day :)
-- Battery Test: Let the phone run for several hours, through the consumption of battery power to calculate your score.
Note: The battery test takes a long time, you may need to wait 5 hours to complete the test
-- Multi Touch Test: Shows your touch points and keeps the maximum count on screen.
-- System information: Including info for CPU, GPU, Memory, SD Card, Screen, WiFi, GPS.
-- LCD Test: Dead Pixel Test
You'll be able to test the following:
*** SENSORS ***
You'll be able to check which sensors are supported by your phone and all the information and values provided by each sensor. Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, proximity sensor, pressure sensor...
*** WIFI ***
You'll be able to check your LAN status: local and external IP, gateway, DHCP server...
*** TELEPHONY ***
Signal, network type, external IP, SIM data...
*** GPS ***
You'll see the real data provided by the GPS: satellites, latitude, longitude, altitude, speed...
*** BATTERY ***
Level of charge, capacity, time on, temperature, health...
*** MULTITOUCH ***
How many points of contact does your device recognize? Is your digitizer working as it should?
*** CAMERA ***
Information about your device's cameras like resolution, focal length, crop factor relative to 35 mm film format, focus modes, sensor size...
*** SYSTEM INFORMATION ***
Information about hardware and software like CPU, RAM, kernel, screen...
This app is similar to EVEREST or AIDA64, but apart from showing the components and system information, it also shows sensors readings.
The best hardware information app!
Reboot to Recovery
Reboot in Safe Mode
Xposed Integration to override stock power menu(Not Compatible with 5.1 Lollipop)(May not work on some devices and ROMs)
With Xposed Framework, this app can override the stock power menu. Long press power button to access regular menu, then press Power Off to access Material Power Menu with advance reboot options and with reveal animations.
Some days ago, I saw a gif on Google+ demonstating a concept of Android Power menu in material design, it contained various Circular Reveal animations introduced in Lollipop and various other beautiful animations. I was able to replicate the concept using basic xml animations and Circular Reveal APIs. This repository is the demo of the original concept.
Concept by Igor da Silva
A contact app
- Access Internet : just to send crash reports
- Read contacts : It's kind of the purpose of this app
- Write contacts : Adding/editing or deleting contacts
- Phone calls : Calling a contact from the app
If done from your android device, this consumes both time and your data plan.
With Developer Console ratings it is easy to get all your app ratings with just one click of a button.
Let Developer Console ratings do this work for you automatically in scheduled intervals! Do not worry, the app will notify you of any changes.
Developer Console ratings fetches data from the play store without login. However, take notice that Google play store ratings appear with a small delay.
Since the app fetches public data, you can keep track even of your friends’ apps :)
Internet permission - ads
SD permission - logs
Boot permision - scheduling refresh after boot if set
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE permission - to select type of refresh
We made this simple app for our personal use but decided to share it. This tool shows a WebView with your Google Play (formerly Android Market) developer console, AdMob console… And several other things ;)
Access your developer console in an easy and fast way. Copy this app's icon onto your home screen and forget about opening your Internet browser or fiddling among your bookmarks.
- Access your Google Play developer console
- Access your AdMob console
- Create daily reminders so that you'll never forget to check your apps' and ad campaigns progresses
- 100% native
- Auto detects Internet connection
- No title bar or tabs, to use the whole screen's area
This app is a key which unlocks additional feature for DroidStats. The number features will increase in future. At the moment this features are added:
- Configure all your widgets (Which statistic to show?)
- Configure transparency of your widgets
- unlocks the 4x1 widget
- unock the alternative 1x1 one-slot widget
- unlock the StatusbarWidget which integrates in the Notification Area
- Data-per-App feature (Android 2.2+ phones)
- see a chronological log of all sms and call events with additional infos
- backup restore your configuration, calls- and sms-info
- export your calls and sms event infos to CSV
- Extended top statistics with pie charts
We do not cut any feature of the free app. All this features are addons. Please test the free app before if all works as expected.
THIS ADDON NEEDS THE MAIN APP DROID STATS
The app is not listed in the launcher menu. Sometimes a restart is required after installations to enable pro features.
If you buy this app with the PayPal link you will get a manually send email. This can take up to 48 hours in some cases.
Info: Because DroidStats user count became too big (over 5000 downloads/per day of free app) and time too less we can only provide a limited support for now. PayPal payments can only be answered manually