Backed by the reliable GitHub Status API, this app is a simple implementation of connecting to the Status API to display the current status of various GitHub services, and also to show recent messages sent by humans on the GitHub team describing any issue that they are currently experiencing.
• A synchronization service, to allow for a periodic check of the service, which can provide more feedback on recent messages.
• Integrating push notifications for up-to-the-minute info, and detailed alerts when the service is experiencing difficulties.
GitHub Status is now on GitHub! Check it out – https://github.com/cdeange/github-status
A lightweight app which gives you quick and easy access to all things AOKP.
Please consider purchasing the (low-price) Donate version of this app, as your contribution would surely help a lot. Find it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scar45.aokp.co.webviewer.donate
Thanks, and enjoy!
(source on Github: https://github.com/scar45/aokp-co-webviewer)
ATTENTION: Please do not update to the latest beta version of WhatsApp, since it introduces yet another new encryption for the backup file!
WhatsApp is a trademark of Whatsapp Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Whatsapp Inc. is not affiliated with the developers of this app.
This app creates comprehensive and interesting statistics based on your chat history.
The free version of this app (which is no longer available) has been downloaded over 230000 times!
If you have ideas for new features, write us an email!
- Each statistic can be shown either for a single contact, for all contacts or for group chats
- Change the displayed timespan to any value
- Number of messages (incoming / outgoing / all)
- Most frequently used words
- Line chart which shows the number of messages per day
- Share your statistics with your friends!
- More charts!
- Sharing of diagrams (as a picture)
Product names, logos, brands and other trademarks referred to within this app description and this app are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with the developers of this app. They do not sponsor or endorse our materials. Below is a partial listing of these trademarks and their owners. This list is subject to change without notice.
WhatsApp is a trademark of Whatsapp Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
If it is frustrating for you to look through the whole settings menu for developer options (well hidden in Android 4.2), before and after each development session, this is the solution.
Since version 1.1.5 you can get developer options even quicker - using Google Now gesture.
Using this app you can see which resource qualifiers that are being used, which system features that are available, and see details about the display and its sizes.
Also I wanted to create an app where everything I needed was just one click away. The full list of features:
- See resource qualifiers in use
- See available system features
- See screen dimensions in dp, pt, in, sp, px, mm
- Start Dalvik Explorer (3rd party app)
- Start aLogcat (3rd party app for viewing logcat)
- Start ManifestViewer (3rd party app for viewing AndroidManifest.xml ++)
- Start Get Camera Parameters (3rd party app)
- Go directly to the Android 4.3's permission manager (App Ops)
- Go directly to the device's developer settings
- Go directly to the list of installed applications
Works for Android 1.5 and up. Doesn't need any permissions to run. Please give me a word if there's something you'd like to see included in this app. :)
KNOWN ISSUE: In Android 4.4.2 access to the permission manager have been removed: http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/12/09/android-4-4-2-kot49h-is-already-rolling-out-to-nexus-devices-here-are-the-ota-zip-links-for-manual-updating/
Just add this widget to your homescreen, tap it, and *poof*, you're at the development settings!
- die Zahlen der aktuellen Ziehung
- Aktualisierung der Daten wenige Minuten nach Ziehung
- Eingabe von bis zu 6 eigenen Zahlenreihen
- Anzeige der Gewinne der letzten Jahre
- Tipp-Generator (Zufallszahlen)
- alle Ziehungen der letzten Jahre
- Home-Screen-Widget zeigt die aktuellen Zahlen
- die häufigsten Zahlen
- die seltesten Zahlen
- die länger ausgebliebenen Zahlen
★ EPUB format books
★ Webpages shared to Glance from your favorite browser
Check it out on Github!
You can also restore apps from the text file aTrackDog produces when you select "Export App List"
File selection and progress bar for backup added.
Code released under GNU/GPL at my website and github.
Flickr Uploader is fast, reliable, automatic and highly configurable. Check out the reviews ★★★★★
You can use the full app for free during 7 days. After the 7-day trial period, a one-time fee of 4.99 USD is required to continue to use it.
Note: If you installed the first version of the app, check the FAQ before installing the new app: https://github.com/rafali/flickr-uploader/wiki/FAQ2
+ Upload entire folders or a selection of photos or videos to Flickr (Bulk Upload)
+ Sync new photos or videos to Flickr (Auto Upload)
+ Select folders on the phone you want to sync (Option)
+ Upload only on WIFI to save data plan (Option)
+ Upload only when phone is charging to save on battery usage (Option)
+ Upload unmodified original photo (Full Resolution & EXIF if available)
+ Select photos/videos to upload from any gallery app
+ Auto delete files 24h hours after upload (Advanced Option)
+ Configure upload Sets, Privacy and Tags (Option)
Price: 4.99 USD (via Google Play or Paypal)