JEFIT is the ultimate FREE fitness, bodybuilding and workout tool for all individuals looking for that extra step and motivation to get back into the gym.
With 1300+ exercises with descriptions and animations, ability to create personal workout routines and fitness plans, tracking body statistics, view workout progress, adding friends and interacting with the community for motivation; you won't feel intimidated again!
** USER REVIEWS :
- “Best bodybuilding and workout logger ever! Can't believe this tool is free! Thank you so much JEFIT!”
- “Best bodybuilding and fitness logger I have found so far! Especially for FREE! I was prepared to pay for it! Well worth the download, Thank you JEFIT!”
- “JEFIT is the BEST Workout and Fitness logger EVER! The combination of downloadable routines to mix up your workout with the ability to graph and track your progress online. Also its FREE”
- “JEFIT is the best FREE workout and fitness logger on the market, never go to the gym without this tool”
** MAIN FEATURES :
- Largest Exercise Database with 1300+ weight training exercises categorized by body parts!
- Extensive Workout Routine Database with thousands of community created workout routines and fitness plans
- Two - Way Sync with FREE online profile
- Easiest way to track your workouts, create routines, stay motivated and build muscle
- View your body and lifting progress to save and keep you motivated for further exercising and weight lifting
- Fully customizable routines and exercises to create a weekly workout routines
** WORKOUT ROUTINE PLANNER :
- Create your own fitness plan personalized to your goals to help you get in shape
- Easily switch among muscle building, bulking, weight loss, general fitness and sports routines
- Community and user created weight lifting routines to download for both men and women
- Routines specific for your goals (getting 6 pack abs, building a lean body, lose weight, increase strength and more!)
** DETAILED EXERCISE DATABASE :
- Search to find weight lifting and muscle building exercises for your workout routines
- Exercises for all major weight lifting equipment including barbell, dumbbells, kettlebells, strength machines, cardio machines and more!
- Detailed exercise instructions and animations
- Track cardio, weight lifting, fitness and strength training exercises
** SMART LOGGER SYSTEM :
- Quick and simply input weight and reps when performing strength exercises
- Record your 1 Rep Max for each set
- Save your best lifting record for each exercise
** FRIENDS :
- Connect with and add friends to help motivate each other
- Compete, challenge, share progress and compare stats with the community
- Connect with the community and millions of other members
- Log into your My-JEFIT Profile page to update your friends on how you are doing with your workout bodybuilding progress
** TWO - WAY SYNCHRONIZATION
- Sync your workout data with your JEFIT Profile
- Save your lifting progress and body stats
** PROGRESS TRACKING SYSTEM :
- Graphic chart for tracking both body and lifting stats
- Tracking weight, body fat, height, chest, waist, arms, shoulders, forearms, neck, hips, thighs and calves
- Auto-calculate your Body Mass Index
*Note: To utilize the sync feature, a JEFIT Account is required to back up your data and keep track of your workout and fitness statistics with the JEFIT Website. You can create a FREE Account at www.jefit.com
JEFIT is brought to you by Jefit Inc, the fastest growing workout, fitness and bodybuilding planner. See why millions of bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts have chosen JEFIT to build muscle, improve workouts and exercise.
It is a personal trainer in your pocket!
Runtastic uses GPS to map and track your sports & fitness activities, such as: running, jogging, biking or walking. The Runtastic app tracks your cardio workout progress (time, distance, elevation change, speed, calories & more) to help you reach training goals. Join us and become part of a global fitness community that is fun & motivational, whether you're looking to improve your health, build up cardio endurance, or train for a marathon! Runtastic is a great fit for users of all fitness levels.
APP FEATURES (limited in LITE version)
* Track workouts in real-time with built-in GPS and monitor workout progress (time, distance, speed, pace, calories, elevation, etc.)
* Runtastic Earth View: Watch your workout in 3D (free Google Earth App required)
* Personal workout diary & metrics
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping of training sessions (Google Maps)
* Dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
* Graphs: Get charts with elevation, pace, speed & heart rate info from your jog/run
* Enjoy cardio workouts with integrated music player
* Set goals for training time & distance
* Colored traces: Track changes in speed
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories
* Share sports activities on Google+, Facebook & Twitter
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning & weight lifting workouts
* LiveWare™ extension for Sony SmartWatch
Save workouts to Runtastic.com & join our online fitness community. You'll get further exercise data analysis, coaching & comparisons with friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES
Choose an expert training plan & track your body statistics. Training plans provide guidance & inspiration for fitness goals, such as: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 5k or 10k, running a half-marathon or running a marathon. Further health & fitness tips are provided by Runtastic Fitness Coach, Lunden, on the Runtastic Fitness Channel on YouTube!
RUNTASTIC WORKOUT MIX
Runtastic has partnered with Power Music – the world’s No. 1 producer of workout music – to help users increase motivation, length of workout and calories burned! The first Runtastic Workout Mix is available now on Google Play.
WHO’S TALKING ABOUT RUNTASTIC?
MASHABLE: “... people are choosing instead to download Runtastic, since the company just announced it's hit 25 million mobile users. That's as much as Nike+ (11 million as of February) and runner favorite RunKeeper (14 million) combined.”
TECHCRUNCH: “Thanks to MapMyFitness, RunKeeper, Nike and many more, apps that keep track of your exercise and push you to drop those extra pounds are by no means novel. Nonetheless, bootstrapped European startup Runtastic is still managing to carve out a name for itself in a crowded space by offering a simple user experience, while still offering the deeper functionality of higher-end products.”
Keywords: Running, Runing, Jogging, Joging, Walking, Waking, Run, Jog, Walk, Biking, Fitness, Exercise, Exercize, 5k, 10k, Marathon, Training, Workout, Work-out, Cardio, Tracker, Traker, Track, Tracking, Traking, GPS, Routes, Music, Musik, Runtastik, App, Apps, My, Pal, Trainer
The created programs contain not only a set of exercises but also a detailed workout plan with the training weights, rest time and sequence of exercises adjusted specifically for you. The app will be leading you for months to the set goal.
The app is designed for beginners as well as for more advanced people. It contains programs for men and women.
For example, one of the template programs is designed to reach a 30% training weight increase in three months. You enter your starting weights in the exercises and the app generates 12 training weeks with 3 workouts per week. Each workout contains all exercises, rest period, weights, etc. All that’s left is come to the gym and start following the instructions of the program, and you’ll definitely be a success.
All training programs have detailed description of how they work, clear instructions how not to fall behind and nutrition recommendations for achievement of the maximum result.
Now you don’t have to spend thousands of hours to study fitness information and huge amounts of money on a personal trainer. Your personal trainer is now in your pocket.
If you are an expert and can create training programs yourself the app provides you with an efficient set of tools for making a sophisticated training plan.
-creation of training programs, linear and cycling
-creation of training cycles and workouts
-creation of workouts for the months to come, planning of load increase
-creation of a detailed plan for each exercise: the weight you plan to take, the number of repetitions, rest period, etc.
Thus, you’ll be able to create any workout.
If you’re creating a program from the template these details will be done automatically.
Other possibilities of the app:
- Review and analysis of historical data on completed workouts;
- Graphs of your achievements on each exercise, comparative graphs;
- Adding of workouts into your calendar;
- Synchronization of your data between the devices through Google Drive.
The WorkIt gym workout tracker app for android provides a quick and easy to use solution for logging your workout exercises. It comes pre-loaded with over 150 different weight training and cardio exercises, complete with animations and descriptions. You also have the ability to create your own exercises to try out in the gym! Create your own workout routines by grouping together exercises, and track your progress as you lift! All your lifts are automatically logged as your work out and can be reviewed and edited at will! Statistics are also kept for each individual exercise!
+ Over 150 Exercise animations and descriptions
+ Exercises ordered by target muscle group
+ Search function to find exercises
+ Create your own exercises
+ Keep track of weight and reps for each lift
+ Keep track of duration, calories burned, distance traveled for cardio exercises
+ Create your own workout routine
+ Add a description to your workout routine
+ Set days for specific workout routines
+ Calendar to view and edit workout logs
+ Graphs automatically keep track of max weight lifted and max reps
+ View statistics such as averages and maximums for each exercise
+ No special permissions required
+ Fast, Responsive and Easy to use so that you can workout in the gym without hassle!
Turn your mobile into a social sports computer with Sports Tracker. Track and analyze your performance, share workout data and photos with your friends, and most of all – get fit and stay healthier.
Sports Tracker for Android comes with powerful social features in addition to the award-winning tracking capabilities, making it the most feature-packed and professional sports tracker app:
• Track and analyze your performances, monitor your progress
• Store all training data in your personal workout diary
• Keep track of everything from calories burned to average training speed and altitude
• Use maps, time and distance calculators
• Get voice feedback during training
• Share workout data and photos with other trackers on Sports Tracker, Facebook and Twitter
• See your friends' profiles and comment their workouts and photos
• Explore the globe to discover new routes, trails and adventures worldwide
HEART RATE MONITORING
Take your training to the next level with the Sports Tracker Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor – available separately at http://www.sports-tracker.com/hrm
FREE ONLINE SERVICE AT WWW.SPORTS-TRACKER.COM
Automatic backup of your workouts, detailed maps and analysis views, friends' workouts and lots more – together with the full-featured online service the Sports Tracker is the most powerful social sports tracking solution available for Android. Join the growing global Sports Tracker community and have fun getting fit!
What I’m about to present to you is my 1 month plan for massiveness. It is a step by step, 4 weeks map to maximizing your muscle mass. I am not playing games here, and this is not hype. This system will work if you follow it.
This workout plan is a highly effective four week muscle building workout system that cycles between heavy days, intense workouts, and moderate to light weight training days.
This workout program is the ultimate guide to packing on muscle mass. Learn how to eat, what supplements to take, and how to train. Every set is detailed! Sit down, and listen up. I’m going to train you.
You will get big, and you will get strong. But you have to do exactly as I say. Ready? Of course you’re ready! Well then, what are we waiting for…let’s get lifting.
This version is a workout trial program. For the full version you need to purchase Build Maximum Muscle Workout Program Full!
---This fitness app requires at least 64m memory when is running and will CRUSH on some old devices----
key: muscle gain weight muscle workout program get huge build muscle bodybuilding exercises for size fitness training weights personal trainer program fitness plan massive growth gaining muscle mass fast body muscle fitness plan personal trainer program fitness massive growth gaining muscle mass fast body muscle fitness guide body building slim down tone up abs chest calves push-ups back arms choulders fitness exercises bodybuilding
If you are interested in the Ads Free version, for a small fee you can download Round & Workout Timer+
Please email me if there are any questions or issues.
* Changed "Swipe between the profiles" to be enabled only when there is no activity to prevent accidentally resetting the app during a workout. So, swipe will only work at the Reset state now.
* Swipe between the profiles
* Added Keep Screen on - Persistent option.
- Inner Rounds Alerts and Prep Time options - now can be saved for each of the workout profiles.
- Added Mute & Keep Screen On check boxes to the main screen
- Added reset & Exit buttons to the main screen
- Added Round Time overrides option for rounds 1-6, so you can set a different time for each of the first 6 rounds
- Added a shortcut to saved workout profiles
- Added Prep Time option
- Added 0:05 Round warning to the list
- Added 3-2-1 at the end of the rest option for Tabata users
- Added - Add Your Sound/Bell option
- Added Notification icon when the app is in the background
- Modified to save automatically when you touch the back key ( no need to do save anymore )
- Added a shortcut icon to settings
- Added an ability to rotate landscape with a larger clock option (scrollable screen)
- Added a Large Clock In Landscape check box option.
- Added End of Rest 10s Alert CheckBox in Timer Settings.
- Added vibrate option
- Added a different bell - sound option
- Added an Inner Round Alerts option
- Added media volume control. When the app is opened, just use volume control keys to set media volume.
Track your weight, BMI (Body Mass Index), body fat percentage and even your own user-defined tracking items. Create profiles for yourself and your family. Various charts, statistics, trends and much more will help you monitor your progress and boost your motivation to reach your ideal weight.
Start today, you're worth it!
★ Feel free to contact us for any questions, feature requests, ideas for improvement or bugs! Just use the email provided by the google play store, the in-app contact feature or follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryofy
✔ Featured app on 'The Fresh Living Project' @ http://www.freshlivingproject.com
• Simple, fun and intuitive to use weight journal.
• Innovative and clear user interface: almost no typing required, easy to use slide controls.
• Widget for your home screen.
• Multi-user support: create profiles for yourself, your partner, your kids.
• User-defined tracking items: create and track your own items, fully integrated in the app.
• Available languages: English, Deutsch, 日本語, 한국어, Español, Português, Italiano, Français, 中文, Русский, हिंदी, Svenska, Nederlands, Polski
• Support of metric and imperial units: Pound, Kilogram, Foot, Centimeter and many more.
• Measure and estimate your body fat percentage: Weight Meter determines your body fat in quick and easy fashion.
• Built-in BMI calculator: Your Body Mass Index is calculated automatically.
• Built-in ideal weight calculator: Set your ideal weight as your weight goal and monitor your progress.
• Powerful analysis and reporting function via charts and spreadsheets: Don't lose track of your weight, BMI and body fat percentage and easily keep an eye on your weight loss or weight gain.
• 'Remind me' functionality: Never forget to take your weight again!
• Monitor and support your progress with photos and notes.
• Backup and restore your data.
• Export and import csv files: Monitor your weight, BMI and body fat percentage with Excel, Numbers or Google Docs on your laptop or desktop computer.
• Export charts of your weight, BMI and body fat percentage and share them directly with friends via email, on Picasa, facebook and many more.
• Integrated guide to measure your body fat percentage.
• An extended help lets you discover the various functions of this app.
Nothing extra! It is as simple as snow and the most convenient stopwatch.
Pilates involves a system of movement coupled with therapeutic exercise. This particular fitness program took Joseph H. Pilatu over 60 years to perfect. In addition to helping people look better by toning and firming the body, Pilates makes people feel better. Through precision toning and bringing balance to muscles at the joint area, this fitness method stimulates circulation by using muscular flexibility, proper musculoskeletal alignment, and range of motion.
Pilates also offers better body awareness while promoting coordination and creating new neuromuscular patterns. The result of this fitness program is a reduction or complete elimination of chronic pain and/or injury or re-injury. Joseph himself grew up with arthritis and asthma, making him feeble. His father was a prize-winning gymnast and his mother a practicing naturopath. Using a discarded anatomy book, Joseph studied and studied to better understand the various body parts. By the age of 14, he had learned how to develop his own body, so much so that he was hired as an anatomy model for other students to study.
With Joseph's knowledge and fine-tuning of this fitness method, he and his wife began teaching Pilates. The exciting thing about this fitness program is that by being developed around the natural movement of animals and other natural movements, millions of people are able to incorporate the program into their daily lives, finding they look and feel better. The bottom line is that whether using Pilates or some other type of fitness, you can tone the muscles, strengthen joints, and even reduce stress on the heart and lungs, giving you a longer, healthier life.
We now see people from stay-at-home moms to famous movie stars faithfully using Pilates with amazing results. In fact, if you want the most out of fitness, we recommend you combine Pilates with a cardio type of exercise such as biking, walking, or swimming. This way, you get the best of both worlds. Best of all, fitness can be done by people of all ages and expensive equipment is not needed to be successful. Therefore, if you are tired of looking and feeling bad, get involved with a good fitness program such as Pilates.
View the Simple Workout Log companion site at www.simpleworkoutlog.com
PRO Key is now available on Play Store!
If you are looking for a fast, efficient workout tracker designed to work great for both weight lifting and cardio exercises, this is it! Simple Workout Log automatically logs the current date and time each time you start an exercise so you can compare your current exercise to the last time you completed it at just a glance so you can push to improve your results each workout.
Past exercises may be searched for, viewed, edited, and deleted using the History function.
Simple Workout Log was designed for the sole purpose of eliminating the need for paper workout journals in hopes of making life easier while at the gym.
For more features, including graphing support, cloud backup, no ads, and much more, check out the PRO Key available on the Play Store!
Thank you everyone for your constructive feedback! Your positive comments keep the FREE updates coming!
- View and navigate daily workout logs quickly by swiping between them
- Navigate to a specific day using the inbuilt calendar
- Add an exercise to the workout log and record sets of weight and reps or distance and time
- Swipe across when recording sets to view your workout history with the exercise
- Attach comments/notes to sets
- Rest timer with sound and vibration options
- Re-order exercises you've added to a workout log (long press an exercise card to initiate 'edit mode' and then press and drag the blue drag icon at the top right of the card)
- Includes a default selection of categories (Chest, Back, Legs, etc)
- Each category contains a small default list of exercises
- Create custom categories to better suit your training program
- e.g. Olympic Lifts, Plyometrics, Ab Training, etc
- Add new exercises quickly using 'Save and New' feature
- Two exercise types: Resistance and Cardio
- Resistance - record training in weight and reps
- Cardio - record training in distance and time
- Create a routine to provide quick access to your most commonly used exercises
- Assign exercises to a particular day within the routine
- Name a day whatever you want (Monday, Chest Day, Workout A, etc)
- Select a single exercise from a day within the routine to add it to the training log
or hit 'Log All' to add an empty set for each exercise which can then be filled in later
- Create as many routines as you want and switch between them using dropdown list
- Remembers which routine you selected last
- Dates on which you have recorded training logs are highlighted
- Tap a day in the calendar to display a popup listing the exercises performed on that day
- Navigate to a specific day's training log by selecting it in the calendar and hitting 'Go!'
- Filter which days are highlighted in the calendar
Highlight days where I did bench press and lifted more than 80kg for at least 5 reps
Highlight days where I ran outdoors and travelled more than 3 miles in less than 20 minutesr
- Backup your data to device storage or an online cloud service (DropBox or Google Drive - please ensure you have the corresponding apps installed on your device if you would like to backup to one of these services)
- Export your training logs in CSV format so they can be analyzed in your spreadsheet application of choice
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Required in order to be able to backup/export data to your device storage or sd card
- Control vibration: Used if you have selected the 'Vibrate' option for the rest timer
- Prevent device from sleeping: Required in order to ensure the rest timer continues to count down when the screen is off
If you have any feedback then please email FitNotesApp@gmail.com
* manage workout plans and gym routines like circle training or pyramid workout for weight lifting/bodybuilding
* expandable exercise database with replaceable thumbnails, levels of difficulty, information on physical strain, color coding, video access
* log auto-fill support with historical workout values after exercise selection (comfortable log pre-filling)
* quick selection system via favourites and filters
* quick overview of the latest performance values of an exercise when logging
* manage notifications of training records or individual goals and limits
* manage sporting and physical goals
* monitor and evaluate progress on statistics or charts by using multiple filters and presentation options
* cross-comparison, for example comparison, analysis and interpretation of sports performance and results with body data
* use built-in logbook templates for weight training/bodybuilding, cardio, body measurements, etc.
* optimized calorie consumption notification with intensity level classification in consideration of the user profile
* share training results on Facebook, Twitter, Google+
* customizable look
* lots of extras
Check out the extended FitFrame version of GymFrame, if you need additional GPS outdoor sport tracking package.
Easily track calories, distance, time, route, pace with audio alerts and much more!
★★★★★ -“ Great app! - Simple to use & inspirational throughout workout to push myself to go further each workout”
– Van W.
Log anything from gym workouts to hiking in this all-in-one fitness tracking app.
Track running, walking, cycling, and over 600 types of other activities with:
⊕ Pace (Avg, Max, Current)
⊕ GPS Route Mapping
⊕ Calorie counting
⊕ Elevation profile
⊕ Route navigation
⊕ Nutrition, food, diet, and weight tracking
⊕ Real-time Stats (avg, min, max) during workout
⊕ Voice prompts that give you updates on your progress as you go!
⊕ Compete on local Courses: receive automatic achievements and overall rank on Leaderboards for popular local runs and rides.
⊕ Tracks in the background so you can listen to music, take calls, and use any other feature of your phone, while still tracking
⊕ Post your workouts to Facebook and Twitter, or keep every thing completely private
All of your info syncs securely with your free account on www.MapMyFitness.com.
Perfect for everyone from beginners just trying to lose a few pounds, to experienced fitness pros.
Visit www.MapMyFitness.com to:
⊕ Search the world’s largest database of cycling, running, walking routes.
⊕ Join sponsored challenges and WIN PRIZES (i.e. trips and shoes) just for running.
⊕ Connect with our community of millions of fitness enthusiasts.
⊕ Sync devices like CycleOps Joule, PowerTap, Fitbit, Nike+, Garmin, Polar, Timex, Magellan at www.MapMyFitness.com.
⊕ Turn off wifi before you start, to improve battery life and GPS accuracy.
♬ Play music! This app keeps tracking your run in the background, so you can play Pandora, Spotify or your favorite music app simultaneously. ♬
⊕ Explore settings, with many great features including auto-pause, audio alert settings and more.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.