PLEASE NOTE: This application does not yet support notifications from third party applications! If you need notifications for apps like Facebook, Gmail, Whatsapp, etc, this app maybe is not for you!
LED Actor features:
- Flashing screen on missed call / sms
- Raise brightness option which makes your screen even more noticable
- You will know exactly how many text messages or calls you have
- Check who called you just by tapping on desired icon
- Check who texted you just by tapping on desired icon
- Optional you can read text message directly from LED Actor
- "Act like LED" option allows you to show missed calls / sms messages until they are not checked as seen
- Create your own color for particular event
- Choose over 16million colors to make LED Actor even more beautiful
- Lots of options who will make led actor stop when YOU wish ( and therefore save battery )
Used permissions explained:
RECEIVE_SMS: Led Actor needs to know when sms arrives, so it can display notification
READ_CALL_LOG: Led Actor needs to know how many missed calls do you have
READ_SMS: Led Actor needs to know how many sms messages are currently unread
READ_CONTACTS: This permission is required to read missed calls ( related with read call log )
READ_PHONE_STATE: Led Actor needs to know if your call was incoming or outgoing.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: This permission is required if you want to start Led Actor when you turn your device ON
WAKE_LOCK: Led Actor needs this permission so it can show notifications even if phone is asleep
DISABLE_KEYGUARD: Disables your touchscreen ( option )
INTERNET: This permission is used only for analitics purposes, so we can make application better (it gathers crashes, performance issues ..etc)
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE Related with INTERNET permission.
With the app Display System Settings, it is possible to test, if the setting "notification_light_pulse" can be changed. If so, this app should do its job.
I use this app to switch off the LED by using Smart Connect in the night.
More from developer
Pushes Android notifications from the notification drawer to any connected bluetooth device supporting AVRCP 1.3
* Show notifcations on car radio
* Show application as artist
* Show summery as album
* Show full notification text as title (can be splitted over multiple chunks max length is configurable)
* Play notification via TTS (text to speech)
* Use next / previous track to navigate through notifications
* Use pause / play button to remove notifcation
* Use forward button to close notification stream might help to regain focus to previous playing audio.
To test if your media device (car radio) supports AVRCP 1.3 play a mp3 song which has id3 information set and check if this information is shown on the media device.
There are two ways to provide this application with info about notifications via accesiblities or via notification access. The later one is the prefered method which is only support on Android 4.3 and up.
To enable Botifier via Notification Access (Android 4.3 only):
Goto Settings -> Security -> Notification Access -> Enable Botifier (Setting only available if Botifier is installed)
To enable Botifier via Accessiblity:
Goto Settings -> Accessiblity -> Enable Botifier
Do not enable both methods which will cause unexpected behaviour.
Source available @ https://github.com/grimpy/Botifier
Application thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2421357
Allows controling XBMC from the watch navigation + playback control
XDA application thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2512946
* Fix in loading app
* Open controls when movie is playing otherwise movement
* Regression fixes
* Openening of Home/Favourite Series/Movies works again
* FIx issue in timeout when openeing favourites
* Rotate back icon
Added longpress actions for select (will open context menu)
Long press for back (bigstepback) and fwd (bigstepnext)
* Added possibility to configure username/password
* Changed jsonrpc library (might require reboot of watch/phone)
* Option between no password or public keys