The idea behind the app is simple: to wake you up for Fajr by being as annoying as possible!
It's just like a regular adhan alarm clock with one big exception:
It annoys you until you actually wake up by asking you to do something before the adhan shuts off! Until you do what it asks, the adhan will keep on playing in a loop AND your phone will vibrate incessantly!
There are two "triggers" to choose from to wake yourself up.
1. Trivia: if you choose this option you will have to answer 5 islam-related questions correctly before the adhan shuts off.
2. Shake to wake: if you choose this option you will have to shake your phone 20 times before the adhan shuts off.
InshaAllah by the end of either of these two activities you will be awake enough to get out of bed to pray!
The main features are as follows:
A. Built-in alarm that alrameumoe regular music files and video can be set.
Two. Turn off the alarm button when an alarm is generated randomly by moving the position can not easily disable the alarm.
Tag: alarm, anniversary, simple alarms, quick alarm, alarm video, music alarm
Pushes Android notifications from the notification drawer to any connected bluetooth device supporting AVRCP 1.3
Now supports Sony Smartwatch 2
* Show notifcations on car radio
* Show application as artist
* Show summery as album
* Show full notification text as title (can be splitted over multiple chunks max length is configurable)
* Play notification via TTS (text to speech)
* Use next / previous track to navigate through notifications
* Use pause / play button to remove notifcation
* Use forward button to close notification stream might help to regain focus to previous playing audio.
To test if your media device (car radio) supports AVRCP 1.3 play a mp3 song which has id3 information set and check if this information is shown on the media device.
There are two ways to provide this application with info about notifications via accesiblities or via notification access. The later one is the prefered method which is only support on Android 4.3 and up.
To enable Botifier via Notification Access (Android 4.3 only):
Goto Settings -> Security -> Notification Access -> Enable Botifier (Setting only available if Botifier is installed)
To enable Botifier via Accessiblity:
Goto Settings -> Accessiblity -> Enable Botifier
Do not enable both methods which will cause unexpected behaviour.
Source available @ https://github.com/grimpy/Botifier
Application thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2421357
Added support for Sony Smartwatch 2.
Preferences has been changed to distinguise between kind of notifications beter.
* Don't use TTS during phone calls
* Fix issue where TTS wouldnt respect blacklist
* Make TTS quiet when dismissing notification
* Fix showing old notifcation which have been removed (android 4.3 only)
* Fix showing notifications that happened when BT was not active
* Change Applicatoin Blacklist to Whitelist with select all/none option
Allows controling XBMC from the watch navigation + playback control
XDA application thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2512946
* Fix in loading app
* Open controls when movie is playing otherwise movement
* Regression fixes
* Openening of Home/Favourite Series/Movies works again
* FIx issue in timeout when openeing favourites
* Rotate back icon
Added longpress actions for select (will open context menu)
Long press for back (bigstepback) and fwd (bigstepnext)
* Added possibility to configure username/password
* Changed jsonrpc library (might require reboot of watch/phone)