A user interface of clash which is a rule-based network tunnel.
* Local HTTP/HTTPS/SOCKS server with/without authentication
* VMess, Shadowsocks, Trojan (experimental), Snell protocol support for remote connections. UDP is supported.
* Built-in DNS server that aims to minimize DNS pollution attacks, supports DoH/DoT upstream. Fake IP is also supported.
* Rules based off domains, GEOIP, IP CIDR or ports to forward packets to different proxy
* Remote groups allow users to implement powerful rules. Supports automatic fallback, load balancing or auto select proxy based off latency
* Remote providers, allowing users to get proxy/rule lists remotely instead of hardcoding in config