* Use OAuth2. User can revoke the auth in github.com
* The password keyed in used only once to create the OAuth key.
* The app will not store the password.
* Support Two factor authentication.
* List repositories
* watch/unwatch repository
* View branches/tags
* View pull requests
* View collaborators/contributors
* View watchers/networks
* View issues
* View basic informations
* Activity feeds
* Follow/unfollow user
* View public/watched repositories
* View followers/following
* View organizations (if type is user)
* View members (if type is organization)
* List issues
* Filter by label, assignee or milestone
* Create/edit/close/reopen issue
* Comment on issue
* Manage labels
* Manage milestones
* View commit
* Diff viewer with colorized HTML
* View commit history on each file
* Browse source codes
* File viewer with code syntax highlighted
* List gists
* View gist content
* Public timeline
* Trending repos (today, week, month, forever)
* GitHub blog
Share function on:
..and many more
OctoDroid logo design by Steven Mautone - http://e5.io/octodroid
** NOTE **
Please report any issues at Github https://github.com/slapperwan/gh4a/issues or email me the issues.
Formerly known as Gh4a.
Backed by the reliable GitHub Status API, this app is a simple implementation of connecting to the Status API to display the current status of various GitHub services, and also to show recent messages sent by humans on the GitHub team describing any issue that they are currently experiencing.
• A synchronization service, to allow for a periodic check of the service, which can provide more feedback on recent messages.
• Integrating push notifications for up-to-the-minute info, and detailed alerts when the service is experiencing difficulties.
GitHub Status is now on GitHub! Check it out – https://github.com/cdeange/github-status
This app uses the new github API to provide a "send to gist" feature for most applications which have a "Send" or "Share" menu, making it very easy to share content. Snippets wil be posted to http://gist.github.com where they are available for viewing by other users.
By default gists are created anonymously - you can add your github account using Android's "Account&Sync" preferences or follow the instructions in the app itself.
You can also edit existing gists - Use "Load gist" from the menu, make your changes and upload.
This intuitive, full-featured and multi-language QR utility will change the way you interact with QR Codes and their smart actions and activities.
Get the app PCWorld and Android Magazine awarded 5 out of 5 Stars. QR Droid allows you to digitally share just about anything. COST-FREE and AD-FREE.
THE LATEST VERSION’S FEATURES INCLUDE:
- A tap on the Menu button acts as a Home button to bring you to the top of the menu tree.
- Intuitive, more aesthetically pleasing UI added to My Profile in Zapper Technologies™.
- Updated privacy, menu and settings allow you more control over Zapper Technologies.
- Sort and group your history to help you quickly access your most-used QR Codes.
- Amazon Store location bug fixed to ensure relevant store will appear wherever you are.
- Zapper™ Profile – complete your profile once to seamlessly register, login and pay at participating websites using your Zapper profile (powered by QR Droid’s own Zapper Technologies).
QR Droid is true to its roots: a first class scanner. All the features you would expect to have, and more, are right here!
- Create a code from a contact or bookmark and let a friend scan it to their device – no typing needed!
- Scan retail items, compare prices, read product reviews, and buy with a "zap" of your phone.
- Map where you are and where you're going to, share it with friends, colleagues and family.
- Benefit from discounts and special offers by scanning barcodes on coupons and vouchers.
- Scan a QR Code on a subway wall or from a catalog and have an item delivered directly to your doorstep.
- View websites and movie clips while you're out and about.
- Scan a QR Code in a magazine and watch a video immediately.
- Scan QR Codes from your camera, browser, SD card, or saved image.
- Create and share QR Codes in less than a second from maps, contacts, bookmarks, installed apps & more
- 'Inbox' and 'Feedback' options. Receive important updates & give feedback directly to QR Droid’s support team using the in-app messaging system.
- Create XQR Codes for massive ‘Plain Text’ and ‘Contact’ QR Codes.
- USSD codes are never opened automatically, preventing remote wipe attacks of your device.
- Add QR Droid Widgets free to help you get the most from QR Droid. Install a widget on your Android homepage to take you directly into the specific part of the app you use most: create business cards, history, bookmarks and others. Download QR Droid Widgets at http://0.qr.ai or use the pre-installed widgets in the QR Droid app.
- Zap a QR Code to gain access to private WiFi networks.
PERMISSIONS & USABILITY
Designed with security as a top priority, the best QR utility on the market offers a simple interface with abundant functionality This functionality for improved usability requires access to certain permissions in your device.
***** View the detailed permissions: http://qrdroid.com/adhoc/permissions.htm.
***** View how to Scan & Create QR Codes & Barcodes: http://qrdroid.com/adhoc/how_scan_create.htm.
- 'QR Code' is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated.
- QR Codes ARE NOT recommended for use with confidential/secret information.
- QR Droid™ uses ZXing library. Apache License 2.0.
- Direct download installable QR Droid™ APK here: http://g.qr.ai.
Massive thanks to Mark Wei for his StandOut Library.
- On top of all other apps (access from anywhere)
- Dock to the side & resize
- Smooth fun animations & colors
- Save the state of the stickies
- Simple & Clean look
- XDA Forums: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2127834
- GitHub: https://github.com/MohammadAdib/FloatingStickies
Give it a try and leave a comment to further the development. Thanks!
Notable allows you to create notification reminders on the go. Need to remind yourself of something to do? Just open the app, type in a short message, and create the note! It's that easy! You can see your reminders and notes straight from your notification area. Never forget to do something again!
Notable is designed with speed and simplicity in mind. No need to go back to home screen and launch the app to create a reminder, just open the notifications, click the shortcut, and create away! Best of all, Notable runs in an overlay so you don't need to quit what you are doing beforehand. Notify is also ad-free and lightweight on your phone.
Notable is also compatible with the popular DashClock lockscreen widget, making it easy to add reminders on the go.
P.S.: You will need to relaunch the app after an update to restore previous items.
This app is open source:
Feel free to check it out, contribute.
-Detail screen to see more information
-Different color flags (icons)
-Voice recognition shortcut
-Swipe to remove reminder (option to turn it on/off in options)
-Option to turn a quick shortcut on and off in the settings
-Quick Share to Notable
-Design inspired from the Holo / Google Now cards
-Click to dismiss the notification
-Restore previous reminders after a reboot
-(Android 4.1+) Edit notifications, expandable notifications
-(Android 4.1+) Hide the checkmarks from the status bar by setting priority as MINIMUM
-(Soon) Sync with Google Tasks (on hold until Google Keep API is released)
-(Donators only) Dark theme
Portuguese: Eduardo Lins / www.edulins.com
Bulgarian: Martin Martinov
Slovene: Dejan Kaučič (dejan-)
Italian: Claudio Arseni
German: Johannes Hansen (morruk)
Swedish: Leif Larsson
Chinese: Ding Yi
Greek: Elias Diakonikolas
Croatian: Dark Emotion
Persian : Alireza Afkar
Spanish: Pablo Pueyo
Contact me if you would like to help out with translation!
A Bitbucket.org client for Android. Bitbucket is free and uses Mercurial (HG) and/or Git as distributed version control system.
From their site:
"Store all of your Git and Mercurial source code in one place, in the cloud, with free unlimited private repositories. Includes issue tracking, wiki, and pull requests."
- Supports private repositories
- Watch changes on the go
- Source browser with syntax highlighting
- Wiki support
- Search and view all open repositories
- View and report issues
https://bitbucket.org/saibotd/bitbeaker/ - Feel free to contribute!
Please note: You'll need CalDAV-Sync 0.3 or SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar 1.6 to get task-sync, older releases don't support tasks.
This app supports basic task management and provides an easy to use user interface.
To complete a task in the list view, just hold it for a moment and fling it from the left to the right.
To edit a task fling it from the right to the left.
NOTE: This task app doesn't support recurring tasks yet. You'll see recurring tasks, but you can not edit single instances. Any changes you make will apply to the entire series! Please keep that in mind.
It works in Android 2.x, but it's optimized for Android 4.x. Support for Android 2.x will be improved in future releases.
The app is open source. Please feel free to join the development at: https://github.com/dmfs/tasks
To report bugs, please use this bug tracker: https://github.com/dmfs/tasks/issues
Features still to come:
* more translations
* support for recurring tasks
* support for alarms
* support for categories
* sortings and filters
* many more
Please don't rate missing features, but only features the app already has. The app is still under development and lots of fancy stuff is still to come.
At present the app doesn't use the "read contacts" permission. This permission has been added in advance for future releases. It's planned to support adding attendees to tasks and to provide auto-completion for the contacts.
Open Source Libraries
This app uses PagerSlidingTabStrip: https://github.com/astuetz/PagerSlidingTabStrip
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
First, download the app. Now, you’re ready to join meetings from anywhere as long as you’re connected to the Internet by 3G* or Wi-Fi.
Next direct your colleagues or clients to https://join.me to start a meeting, web conference or ad-hoc collaboration.
They click the big “start meeting” button to share their screen and generate a secure nine-digit meeting code. You type the code into the join.me app and presto! You’re on the same page, even if you're hundreds of miles away.
It really is that simple.
• View someone’s screen from your Android mobile phone or tablet
• Chat with participants (at once or individually)
• Zoom in and out of the shared screen
• See who’s attending
• View annotations made by others (Note: Viewing annotations requires Android 3.0 or higher!)
* Roaming, data and other applicable operator or carrier charges/fees may apply.
Optimized for Android 2.3 and higher.
The app is open source. Do you want to contribute to the project? Start by translating the widget to another language. Visit the project at crowdin.net and be part of the next release. :)
* Displays all events from your calendars
* Automatically updates when you add/delete/modify an event
* Select only the calendars you want to see in the widget
* Customize colors of the widget background and texts
* Scroll through the list of upcoming events
* Customize the text size of the widget
* Fully resizable widget
* Indicators for alerts and recurring events
* Supports Android tablets
The widget is completely open source and you can find all the code and graphic elements up on github: https://github.com/plusonelabs/calendar-widget
https://habitrpg.com (the website) has been around for about one year, and has additional features such as guilds, parties, pets, random drops, tags, difficulty settings, etc. We're going to be pulling in features bit-by-bit into the mobile app - but we wanted to get this initial release out there so people can start using it, and hopefully contributing (open source at https://github.com/habitrpg/habitrpg-mobile). If you experience bugs, please jump into https://github.com/habitrpg/habitrpg-mobile/issues. Android 2.3.x users - we'll enable for devices once we can fix the CSS / Angular issues found at http://goo.gl/p9x2Pz
Content CC-BY-SA 3.0 from Mozilla BrowserQuest & Little Workshop.
Она обворожительна и желанна!
Красота – сильное оружие!
Только у нас Лучшие рецепты красоты! Все о макияже и красоте!
Устанавливайте приложение! Будьте совершенны!
Можно делиться с друзьями в социальных сетях Вконтакте, Facebook, Twitter или по Email.
Добавлять интересное в избранное!
Hairstyles is the ultimate hairstyle simulation application which allows you to virtually try on tons of different celebrity hairstyles on your very own photo! With this app, you can see how you look like with different celebrity hairstyles before actually going to the hair salon. You can also try on over 20+ realistic hair colors to find what look is best for you. Once your hair makeover is complete, you can email the results to your friends, share on Facebook, or save it to your phone and use it however you like.
With Hairstyles, you can try on all sorts of hairstyles, haircuts and hair colors. Whether you want to try a curly, short, long, wavy, blonde, updo, top knot, straight or wedding hairstyle, this Hairstyles app has it all! You can bring the photo with you on your next visit to hair salon! For some added fun, you can decorate your photo with sunglasses, earring, jewels, hats and many other cool accessories. So why not install this app today and tell us what you think?
- Try on celebrity hairstyles on your own photo
- Choose from tons of different hairstyles (e.g. updos, long, curly, wavy, wedding, blonde, short)
- Automatic update of hairstyles
- 20+ hair colors to choose from
- 100+ decorations items (e.g. sunglasses, jewels, and much more)
- Before vs. After comparison
- Share results with friends and family
- Unique hairstyle sorting and color picking interface
- Brush hair to get the perfect fit
1. Choose a photo
- Select a photo from gallery, take a new photo, or use an existing model
2. Choose a hairstyle and adjust the fit
- Select any hairstyle you want. You can also sort the hairstyles by using the different filters in the wheel.
- Adjust the fit of the hairstyle by dragging it with one finger
3. Apply a hair color
- Choose a hair color
4. Decorate Photo
- Go into the extras section and decorate your photo with different hair accessories, jewels, sunglasses, crayons etc.)
5. That’s it!
- Hit finalize to see a before and after
- Share your new look with friends or bring it with you on your visit to hair salon!
Q. Celebrity hairstyle doesn’t fit my face very well. What can I do?
A. You can mold the celebrity hairstyle to fit your face better. Just click “Adjust” button or drag the hair with one finger to brush it into place.
Q. Where are the photos saved to?
A. Saved photos can be found in ModiFace folder here: /mnt/sdcard/Pictures/ModiFace/.
Golden Rose Sanal Makyaj uygulaması sayesinde fotoğraflarınıza yüz, dudak ve göz makyajları yapabilirsiniz.
Ugulama Özellikleri :
- Cihaz albümünden, facebook hesabından ve fotoğraf çekme özelliği ile yükleyeceğiniz fotoğraflarınız üzerinde yüz, dudak ve göz alanlarına makyaj yapabilme.
- Hazır modeller üzerinde makyaj yapabilme.
- Onlarca farklı renk seçeneği ile birbirinden güzel sonuçlar elde etme imkanı.
- Renk tonlarını ayarlayabilme.
- Üzerinde makyaj yaptığınız fotoğrafınızı cihaza kaydedebilme, Facebook ve Twitter' da paylaşım yapabilme ve mail adresinize gönderebilme.
- Yardım sayfası sayesinde kolay kullanım.
- Hızlı ve güzel sonuçlar.
Makyaj, Sanal makyaj, Make over, Dudak boyama, Golden Rose, Yüz boyama, Göz boyama
The world's most advanced mobile virtual makeover application is now on Android! Makeup is an app that takes virtual makeovers to a whole new level with state-of-the-art cosmetics colors, makeup simulation, and makeover effects. You can try literally thousands of cosmetics colors and shades in seconds! That’s not all! You can also try on over 40 different celebrity hairstyles and add accessories like sunglasses, earrings, jewels, and much more!
How, you ask? First, snap a photo or choose a photo from the gallery. Then, choose your favorite makeup products from our huge database. Once you have found the perfect color combination, save it to your gallery and share with your friends! You can even use it as a new display photo on your favorite social networks. The cosmetics products you have tried on will be saved for your convenience. It's like a virtual makeup artist in your pocket!
✔ Try on makeup on your own photo ♥
✔ 2000+ of real-life cosmetics shades
✔ Over 60 celebrity hairstyles
✔ Over 20 celebrity looks
✔ Sunglasses try-on
✔ Eye color try-on
✔ Build-in color blending technology
✔ Latest Facial Recognition algorithm
✔ Drawing with crayons
✔ Applying teeth whitening and blemish removal
✔ Support popular social networks (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
✔ Support sharing options (Email, Picasa, etc.)
"Download the Face of Your Dreams - A 22-year-old marketing student in Toronto recently found a useful way to shorten her beauty routine. Rather than try on sticky layers of lip gloss in a drugstore aisle, she leisurely tested 20 different shades of gloss on her train commute to school using an app called Makeup. - Enter the world of virtual beauty: Lip gloss: $9. Makeup app: Free. Time saved: priceless."
~by the New York Times
"Check out Makeup from ModiFace to try on hundreds of different looks"
~by Self Magazine
"You Too Can Be as Pretty as a Pixel - Makeup offers users nearly 100 blush and lipstick colors to try on downloaded images, in addition to various shades of eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara and foundation. Also, users can compare before and after photos side by side."
~by the New York Times
This app uses ShadeMatch™ technology to realistically simulate shine, glitter, textures, and intensities of the cosmetics products. You can share the makeover using many apps already installed on your device. So, why not try out this app today and let us know what you think!
Q. The hairstyle does not fit very well, what can I do?
A. You can use one finger to drag and two fingers to move, zoom, and rotate the hair.
Q. Face point adjustment is difficult...
A. Say you want to move a point. You don’t have to touch ‘on’ the point. You can simply touch the ‘near-by’ region and drag your finger to move that point. This should make it easier for you to adjust the point!
Q. What do you mean by “Would you like to save this photo as private model”?
A: By saving a photo as a model photo, you can access it quickly from your model library. This photo *will not* be shared with anyone else. You can remove this model as well so don’t be afraid to use this feature!
Q. Where are the photos saved to?
A. Saved photos can be found in ModiFace folder here: /mnt/sdcard/Pictures/ModiFace/.
If you have any issues, it's best to email us directly, as we cannot respond to reviews.
✔ Support: Android 2.2 (Froyo) to Android 4.x (Ice Cream Sandwich & Jelly Bean)
✔ Publisher: ModiFace - the Virtual Makeover experts