★ Simple interface.
★ Clone repositories.
★ Support HTTP and SSH protocols.
★ Passwords and private keys (with passphrase).
★ Automatically capture Github and Bitbucket links.
★ Checkout local and remote branches.
★ Checkout individual commits.
★ Stage, unstage and commit.
★ Merge, create and delete branches.
★ Create files and folders.
★ Edit files in a external editor (e.g. DroidEdit).
★ Revert changes to single files or complete working tree.
★ Graphical log.
★ View differences before commiting.
★ View differences for each commit.
★ View differences, for any file, between current working tree and HEAD.
★ This is just the initial release, so there are many more features planned.
This application is developed in order to help people who are especially new to github .
1.Basic section where all the basics of github is presented.
4.You can take test in the "Judge your learning section"
If you have any suggestions/queries then you can send me a mail ( email@example.com )
* Use OAuth2. User can revoke the auth in github.com
* The password keyed in used only once to create the OAuth key.
* The app will not store the password.
* Support Two factor authentication.
* List repositories
* watch/unwatch repository
* View branches/tags
* View pull requests
* View collaborators/contributors
* View watchers/networks
* View issues
* View basic informations
* Activity feeds
* Follow/unfollow user
* View public/watched repositories
* View followers/following
* View organizations (if type is user)
* View members (if type is organization)
* List issues
* Filter by label, assignee or milestone
* Create/edit/close/reopen issue
* Comment on issue
* Manage labels
* Manage milestones
* View commit
* Diff viewer with colorized HTML
* View commit history on each file
* Browse source codes
* File viewer with code syntax highlighted
* List gists
* View gist content
* Public timeline
* Trending repos (today, week, month, forever)
* GitHub blog
Share function on:
..and many more
OctoDroid logo design by Steven Mautone - http://e5.io/octodroid
** NOTE **
Please report any issues at Github https://github.com/slapperwan/gh4a/issues or email me the issues.
Formerly known as Gh4a.
It happens very often that we do not remember all the attributes of a specific command, i hope this will be a support to all professional and amateur programmers.
As you can see in the screenshots, it's build from existing cheatsheets on the internet and it wants to be a quick help.
Thanks for the support :)
* All repositories are stored in [sdcard dir]/Android/data/me.sheimi.sgit/files/repo, you could manually backup repositories if you what to delete this app.
* Here is the github repo of this project: https://github.com/sheimi/SGit
* If you have any bugs (or crashes) and want to help improve this project, please open an issue in github and describe how the bug was generated so that I can make the bugs reappear and fix them.
* This app is for android 4.x. Even though it support android 2.x, I do not have time and devices to test for it.
* If you want to donate this project you can go to project home page http://projects.sheimi.me/SGit/ and click the donate button.
To Do List
* private key passphrase
* dark theme
* related commits to a file
* commit graph (low priority)
* clone a remote repo
* cancel when cloning
* delete local repo
* search from local repos
* pull from remote repo
* push to remote repo
* add modified file to stage
* commit and push changed files
* committer information
* add remote repo
* init a empty repo (in sandbox or any directory in sandbox)
* import copied repositories (that is, you can copy a repository from computer and import to SGit)
* external repo (not in sandbox)
* checkout branches and tags
* checkout remote branches
* merge branches
* browse commit messages (short)
* git diff between commits (to be enhanced)
* git status
* git rebase
* git cherry pick
* git checkout (reset changes of a file)
* edit and save files (and you can also use other apps to edit files)
* browse files (with syntax highlight)
* manually choose code's language
* http/https/ssh are supported
* username/password and public key authentication is supported (without private key passphrase)
* private keys management
* prompt for password (could choose not to save password)
Please note: You'll need CalDAV-Sync or SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar to sync tasks with this app.
This app supports basic task management and provides an easy to use user interface.
To complete a task in the list view, just hold it for a moment and fling it from the left to the right.
To edit a task fling it from the right to the left.
NOTE: This task app doesn't support recurring tasks yet. You'll see recurring tasks, but you can not edit single instances. Any changes you make will apply to the entire series! Please keep that in mind.
It works in Android 2.x, but it's optimized for Android 4.x. Support for Android 2.x will be improved in future releases.
The app is open source. Please feel free to join the development at: https://github.com/dmfs/tasks
To report bugs, please use this bug tracker: https://github.com/dmfs/tasks/issues
Features still to come:
* more translations
* support for recurring tasks
* support for alarms
* support for categories
* sortings and filters
* many more
Please don't rate missing features, but only features the app already has. The app is still under development and lots of fancy stuff is still to come.
At present the app doesn't use the "read contacts" permission. This permission has been added in advance for future releases. It's planned to support adding attendees to tasks and to provide auto-completion for the contacts.
Open Source Libraries
This app uses PagerSlidingTabStrip: https://github.com/astuetz/PagerSlidingTabStrip
Well, with SSH Beam, now I can, and you can too, all you have to do is press Send!
Features and requirements
SSH Beam supports both password and public key authentication, and can generate its own keys.
You need to have a SSH server setup first. Other tools (cron, rtorrent) can also be useful to take care of the uploaded files on the server side.
Note: This app is still in beta. I might decide to add features if I need them or find them interesting. You can send ideas, issues and pull requests on the GitHub page.
Example use cases
• Edit blog posts on your device ; let your server publish them for you!
• Send pictures to a shared directory for other people to review them!
• Send torrents to a directory watched by rtorrent!
• ...and whatever you can think of!
• Source on GitHub : https://github.com/fxthomas/sshbeam
• Issue tracker : https://github.com/fxthomas/sshbeam/issues
• My Google+ profile : https://plus.google.com/111834675378115409903/about
This app helps you to learn the basics of the best free version system in the world - Git by showing multiple examples and visualizing the core concepts. The app includes translations to more than 30 languages.
It's free, no ads.
• Clone remote Git repositories onto your phone!
• Just like regular Git, the full history is stored for offline access.
• Animated Diffs - Watch diffs smoothly transition from Before to After - and back again. I'm using 'smooth' figuratively here. It's still pretty cool.
• Supports git, http, https, ssh protocols:
- see https://github.com/rtyley/agit/wiki/HTTP for details about HTTP authentication
- see https://github.com/rtyley/agit/wiki/SSH or watch http://youtu.be/6YXR-ZhZ1Qk for SSH setup instructions
• Pull-to-refresh fetching
• Currently this is a 'read-only' client. You can clone & fetch, but not commit and push. I haven't yet had time to build all the user interface around that - but I reckon implementing pinch-gesture-branch-merge would be fun.
• Periodic sync enabled on Android 2.2 and later - latest commits fetched quarter-hourly.
• Cloning substantial projects (eg Mongo, JQuery) will take a few minutes to perform - fortunately subsequent fetches will be much faster.
• Due to limitations in Java/JGit (the underlying library used by Agit for Git support) the following features are unfortunately unsupported: submodules, symbolic links.
Android devices have limited memory, and due to the nature of Git delta-packing individual large files in your repo (eg around 5MB or above) can cause unavoidable out-of-memory errors, even on modern devices. This doesn't constrain overall repository size - which can be much bigger - it only constrains the *largest files* you can have in your repository's history. More information here:
To help users fix the large-file repos that Agit has trouble with, I've developed a The BFG, a command line tool purpose-built for slimming down Git repositories:
The BFG is a much simpler and faster alternative to using git-filter-branch, and makes it easy to clean up repositories so that they can be read by Agit.
Features exclusive to the paid version
- PDF export of gantt diagrams, tasklists and resource cost and work
- Exported excel files include resource cost data and task duration
- Synchronize project tasks with the device calendar
- Add project tasks to Google Tasks
- Manual selection of the file export location
- No ad banner
Features in the paid and free version
- Multiple projects
- Overview of tasks across all projects that might need your attention
- View your tasks in a gantt diagram or a simple task list
- Custom calendars allow you to plan your tasks with respect to your working and free times
- Use resources to keep track of cost and work for each task, resource and project
- Add the tasks of your projects to your device calendar or use the app internal notifications
- Import MS Project .mpp-files (additional plugin needs to be installed)
- Load and save MS Excel files (xls, additional plugin needs to be installed)
- Load and save MS Project MSPDI-XML files
- Load and save CSV files as supported by spreadsheet software like Excel
- Notification system to notify you when a task is starting or finishing
- Android Backup Service support to automatically backup your data (can be activated in the settings)
Supported project file formats
- MS Project (.mpp) – read-only support
- MS Excel (.xls) – reading and writing
- MS Project (.xml) – reading and writing
- CSV (comma separated values) – reading and writing
- PDF documents (Paid version only!)
- PNG images
Separately available plugins
- Project Schedule - Contacts (link your contacts to project resources)
- Project Schedule - Office (import MS Project mpp and MS Excel files)
- Project Schedule - PDF Export (paid version only!)
Please report your thoughts about app features, feature requests or bugs by email or use the contact form on the website.
∙ Turbo Editor Supercharges Your Device’s Text Editing Functionality
- XDA http://goo.gl/z90cmM
∙ Turbo Editor Is a Powerful Text Editor With Syntax Highlighting
- LifeHacker.com http://goo.gl/Ced1PK
∙ Turbo Editor gives file editing a much needed boost
- AndroidCommunity.com http://goo.gl/cVkCd4
∙ Turbo Editor App Fits Your Text Editing Functionality on Smartphone and Tablet
∙ Mächtiger Text Editor für Android im Material Design
- TabletCommunity.de http://goo.gl/JYrMRB
∙ Turbo File Editor für Android bietet Syntax-Highlighting und mehr
- mobiflip.de http://goo.gl/GYhoU0
∙ App Turbo Editor promete otimizar a edição de arquivos no Android
- TudoCelular.com http://goo.gl/hkkr4t
∙ Turbo Editor: Um dos melhores editores de código para Android
★ Completely Open Source text editor
★ Super cool theme with Material Icons
★ Optimized for both Smartphones and Tablets
★ Support for every type of text files
★ Root features
★ Syntax Highlight for HTML, XHTML, CSS, LESS, JS, PHP, PYTHON and many other languages
★ Support for Undo & Redo
★ Go To Line
★ Line Numbers
★ The Encoding is Auto-Detected but you can also edit it
★ Option to wrap the content if text is too large
★ Auto save mode to save files as you leave the application
★ Read only mode
★ Create files and folders a inside the app
★ Search files and folders
★ View the result on a web browser
★ Markdown Viewer integrated
★ Translated in many languages (a special thanks to all the translators!)
★ Movable on the SD card
★ Samsung Multiview support
And much more!
∙ Report an Issue on the Github page
∙ Translate the App
∙ Be a part of the Turbo Text Editor community
∙ Do you like the app? Please comment and share on Twitter, Google Plus or wherever you like. Thanks!
∙ Me on Google Plus https://google.com/+VladMihalachi
∙ Me on Twitter https://twitter.com/vmihalachi
∙ Maskyn on Google Plus https://google.com/+Maskyn
∙ Maskyn on Twitter https://twitter.com/maskyngames
OTHER USEFUL LINKS
∙ XDA-Developers thread http://goo.gl/eqfyQE
∙ Reddit http://goo.gl/wnt8o0
These are the features that I use regularly. If you would like to see additional GIT commands or other features added, please drop me a line.
There is now a link to the issue tracker in the app. if you find a bug or want to request a feature, please use it. I have added the first two issues so you don't have to worry about being the first.
Issue track link: https://bitbucket.org/asoard/dgit/issues