* Use OAuth2. User can revoke the auth in github.com
* The password keyed in used only once to create the OAuth key.
* The app will not store the password.
* Support Two factor authentication.
* List repositories
* watch/unwatch repository
* View branches/tags
* View pull requests
* View collaborators/contributors
* View watchers/networks
* View issues
* View basic informations
* Activity feeds
* Follow/unfollow user
* View public/watched repositories
* View followers/following
* View organizations (if type is user)
* View members (if type is organization)
* List issues
* Filter by label, assignee or milestone
* Create/edit/close/reopen issue
* Comment on issue
* Manage labels
* Manage milestones
* View commit
* Diff viewer with colorized HTML
* View commit history on each file
* Browse source codes
* File viewer with code syntax highlighted
* List gists
* View gist content
* Public timeline
* Trending repos (today, week, month, forever)
* GitHub blog
Share function on:
..and many more
OctoDroid logo design by Steven Mautone - http://e5.io/octodroid
** NOTE **
Please report any issues at Github https://github.com/slapperwan/gh4a/issues or email me the issues.
Formerly known as Gh4a.
Backed by the reliable GitHub Status API, this app is a simple implementation of connecting to the Status API to display the current status of various GitHub services, and also to show recent messages sent by humans on the GitHub team describing any issue that they are currently experiencing.
• A synchronization service, to allow for a periodic check of the service, which can provide more feedback on recent messages.
• Integrating push notifications for up-to-the-minute info, and detailed alerts when the service is experiencing difficulties.
GitHub Status is now on GitHub! Check it out – https://github.com/cdeange/github-status
This app uses the new github API to provide a "send to gist" feature for most applications which have a "Send" or "Share" menu, making it very easy to share content. Snippets wil be posted to http://gist.github.com where they are available for viewing by other users.
By default gists are created anonymously - you can add your github account using Android's "Account&Sync" preferences or follow the instructions in the app itself.
You can also edit existing gists - Use "Load gist" from the menu, make your changes and upload.
This intuitive, full-featured and multi-language QR utility will change the way you interact with QR Codes and their smart actions and activities.
Get the app PCWorld and Android Magazine awarded 5 out of 5 Stars. QR Droid allows you to digitally share just about anything. COST-FREE and AD-FREE.
THE LATEST VERSION’S FEATURES INCLUDE:
- A tap on the Menu button acts as a Home button to bring you to the top of the menu tree.
- Intuitive, more aesthetically pleasing UI added to My Profile in Zapper Technologies™.
- Updated privacy, menu and settings allow you more control over Zapper Technologies.
- Sort and group your history to help you quickly access your most-used QR Codes.
- Amazon Store location bug fixed to ensure relevant store will appear wherever you are.
- Zapper™ Profile – complete your profile once to seamlessly register, login and pay at participating websites using your Zapper profile (powered by QR Droid’s own Zapper Technologies).
QR Droid is true to its roots: a first class scanner. All the features you would expect to have, and more, are right here!
- Create a code from a contact or bookmark and let a friend scan it to their device – no typing needed!
- Scan retail items, compare prices, read product reviews, and buy with a "zap" of your phone.
- Map where you are and where you're going to, share it with friends, colleagues and family.
- Benefit from discounts and special offers by scanning barcodes on coupons and vouchers.
- Scan a QR Code on a subway wall or from a catalog and have an item delivered directly to your doorstep.
- View websites and movie clips while you're out and about.
- Scan a QR Code in a magazine and watch a video immediately.
- Scan QR Codes from your camera, browser, SD card, or saved image.
- Create and share QR Codes in less than a second from maps, contacts, bookmarks, installed apps & more
- 'Inbox' and 'Feedback' options. Receive important updates & give feedback directly to QR Droid’s support team using the in-app messaging system.
- Create XQR Codes for massive ‘Plain Text’ and ‘Contact’ QR Codes.
- USSD codes are never opened automatically, preventing remote wipe attacks of your device.
- Add QR Droid Widgets free to help you get the most from QR Droid. Install a widget on your Android homepage to take you directly into the specific part of the app you use most: create business cards, history, bookmarks and others. Download QR Droid Widgets at http://0.qr.ai or use the pre-installed widgets in the QR Droid app.
- Zap a QR Code to gain access to private WiFi networks.
PERMISSIONS & USABILITY
Designed with security as a top priority, the best QR utility on the market offers a simple interface with abundant functionality This functionality for improved usability requires access to certain permissions in your device.
***** View the detailed permissions: http://qrdroid.com/adhoc/permissions.htm.
***** View how to Scan & Create QR Codes & Barcodes: http://qrdroid.com/adhoc/how_scan_create.htm.
- 'QR Code' is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated.
- QR Codes ARE NOT recommended for use with confidential/secret information.
- QR Droid™ uses ZXing library. Apache License 2.0.
- Direct download installable QR Droid™ APK here: http://g.qr.ai.
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
First, download the app. Now, you’re ready to join meetings from anywhere as long as you’re connected to the Internet by 3G* or Wi-Fi.
Next direct your colleagues or clients to https://join.me to start a meeting, web conference or ad-hoc collaboration.
They click the big “start meeting” button to share their screen and generate a secure nine-digit meeting code. You type the code into the join.me app and presto! You’re on the same page, even if you're hundreds of miles away.
It really is that simple.
• View someone’s screen from your Android mobile phone or tablet
• Chat with participants (at once or individually)
• Zoom in and out of the shared screen
• See who’s attending
• View annotations made by others (Note: Viewing annotations requires Android 3.0 or higher!)
* Roaming, data and other applicable operator or carrier charges/fees may apply.
Optimized for Android 2.3 and higher.
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Share files by sending a link in email or in another app.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
Features on Android 4.0+:
• Automatically upload photos and videos to OneDrive using Camera backup
• Improved support for working with Office Mobile for Android and OneNote, including editing Office documents
• Larger thumbnails and nicer photo views
Easy touch screen app for entering search once and using all the search engines to view your search results. Filter your results to view images, news, videos, shopping and maps etc.
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office, Microsoft Office, spreadsheet, presentation, Office 365, Office for Android
Whether you’re at home, in the office or on the go, your notes travel with you. And you can share your notes and collaborate with others, across multiple devices!
• Sync your notebooks seamlessly across computers and devices
• Your notes look just the same on the phone including ink annotation and formatting
• Home screen widgets to help you quickly capture photo, audio and other quick notes without opening the app
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, increase indent, decrease indent - format your notes like you want
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured by just typing a keyword or phrase. Sync your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites with your phone.
Here are some more ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture rich notes for classwork, meetings, or research
• Add rich audio and video notes for your lectures. Take a picture of the whiteboard and never miss a lecture topic
• Keep track of your shopping list and mark items off wherever you are
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to remove some of the paper clutter
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team
• Research items and prices to make the best purchasing decision
• Keep and edit all of your notes – whether taken from OneNote on desktop, tablet, phone, or browser
Harness the full potential of you - with OneNote.
You can find a list of Frequently Asked Questions for OneNote on Android and their answers at http://office.microsoft.com/HA104031712.aspx?CTT=1
• Requires Android OS 4.0 or later. Compatible with Android phones only
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote for Android phones
• OneNote for Android phones opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later
• To sync your notes to SkyDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account*
*Now available for free for a limited time.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
Note, Notes, Note taking, List, Lists, Organizer, Todo, SharePoint, Notebook, Task, Office, SkyDrive, Office 365
Let the app run in background for 48 hours to automatically get location of interest to you.
Easily decide which route, roads to take or which intersections to avoid.
NOTE: Traffic info is currently available ONLY for USA and Canada.
This new online address book allows you to sync your contacts from your PC, mobile or tablet and combine them all on one safe place. Keeping your contacts organized and up to date has never been easier.
See the video tutorial here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MKLk6JpTIU
Features of Kylook – the only online address book you’ll ever need.
- You can import all your contacts safely and securely into Kylook and only you will have access to these details.
- If you add a new contact to your mobile, Kylook automatically synchronizes this update with all your other devices removing any duplications automatically.
- If your contacts update any of their contact details, Kylook will automatically synchronize their update into your address book keeping it always up to date.
- With Kylook you can convert your personal contact details into a QR Codes to share amongst friends and contacts. Simply scanning the code they can save your details directly into their address book.
- If you lose your mobile, don't worry. With Kylook you’ll never lose a contact again. Simply installing Kylook into the device again and logging into your account you can safely restore all your contacts.
- Kylook also allows you to create your own personal access codes to your e-Business card. These codes are called Kcodes.
- With your kcode you can share your details with whoever you wish. Instead of having to recite lengthy addresses you can just pass your kcode. You can also adjust which contact details people can see.
- By registering now with Kylook you can obtain your first Kcode for FREE.
- All your data belongs 100% to you. Kylook is in strict compliance with all data protection and security measures.
The Kylook APP is completely free and includes a wide range of functionality. Of course there are special plans for users (like business mans) that simply need MORE.
See this link for more information: http://www.kylook.com/en/app-for-free
Important: Kylook APP (Android version) sync all contacts from your local address book and Gmail contacts on your smart phone. Kylook don't sync with the SIM card. The SIM card don't accept all datas like photos.
✔ FILES Search - by name, extension, and Fulltext search INSIDE: PDFs, Office, ebooks , etc. (see formats below).
✔ CONTACTS Search - by name, NOTES, emails, phones, postal addresses, organization.
✔ APPS Launcher - by name, and over app description on Google Play
✔ Google Query Suggestions - get query suggestions and take your search online.
✔ Fuzzy search - keyboard typos and misspells tolerant. Always on, fast, and intelligent.
✔ type-ahead - sub-second instant results appear as you type (index search, typeahead, substring).
✔ Matches preview - See the context of each match to judge results relevance (like in web search).
✔ Files Search By Metadata - Search MS Office 2007+ and OpenOffice documents, Music songs, and video files by Author, Title, Artist, Album.
✔ Recently Modified Files View - Care about recent files like pictures you took today, files you downloaded a minute ago, a document you recently edited? See them regardless of the folder they're in, with the innovative fast flat view of all files in the device SD card, sorted by when they were modified
✔ Recently Installed Apps View - So you could easily get to the app you installed two days ago but can't remember its name.
✔ Off-line search - No data connectivity needed. Can search over what you downloaded in an offline browser.
* Supported files formats: PDF, EPUB, FB2, MP3, MP4, word (DOCX), excel spreadsheet (XLSX), powerpoint presentations (PPTX), OpenOffice docs (ODT). QuickOffice files, markdown (md), cached Evernote notes.
Visit AndroSearch user community: https://plus.google.com/communities/118210571651258385063
AndroSearch is perfect for the on the go lawyer, doctor, business man, or student.
Universal grep file system search (Conjure, Synapse, Mac Quicksilver, Alfred, Everything, Docfetcher).
Similar to Spotlight on IOS, and Google Now on Android. or Ava find on PC.
Note: No SMS/Calendar search implemented yet, but I'm working on it. Cheers!
Massive thanks to Mark Wei for his StandOut Library.
- On top of all other apps (access from anywhere)
- Dock to the side & resize
- Smooth fun animations & colors
- Save the state of the stickies
- Simple & Clean look
- XDA Forums: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2127834
- GitHub: https://github.com/MohammadAdib/FloatingStickies
Give it a try and leave a comment to further the development. Thanks!
Она обворожительна и желанна!
Красота – сильное оружие!
Только у нас Лучшие рецепты красоты! Все о макияже и красоте!
Устанавливайте приложение! Будьте совершенны!
Можно делиться с друзьями в социальных сетях Вконтакте, Facebook, Twitter или по Email.
Добавлять интересное в избранное!
Hairstyles is the ultimate hairstyle simulation application which allows you to virtually try on tons of different celebrity hairstyles on your very own photo! With this app, you can see how you look like with different celebrity hairstyles before actually going to the hair salon. You can also try on over 20+ realistic hair colors to find what look is best for you. Once your hair makeover is complete, you can email the results to your friends, share on Facebook, or save it to your phone and use it however you like.
With Hairstyles, you can try on all sorts of hairstyles, haircuts and hair colors. Whether you want to try a curly, short, long, wavy, blonde, updo, top knot, straight or wedding hairstyle, this Hairstyles app has it all! You can bring the photo with you on your next visit to hair salon! For some added fun, you can decorate your photo with sunglasses, earring, jewels, hats and many other cool accessories. So why not install this app today and tell us what you think?
- Try on celebrity hairstyles on your own photo
- Choose from tons of different hairstyles (e.g. updos, long, curly, wavy, wedding, blonde, short)
- Automatic update of hairstyles
- 20+ hair colors to choose from
- 100+ decorations items (e.g. sunglasses, jewels, and much more)
- Before vs. After comparison
- Share results with friends and family
- Unique hairstyle sorting and color picking interface
- Brush hair to get the perfect fit
1. Choose a photo
- Select a photo from gallery, take a new photo, or use an existing model
2. Choose a hairstyle and adjust the fit
- Select any hairstyle you want. You can also sort the hairstyles by using the different filters in the wheel.
- Adjust the fit of the hairstyle by dragging it with one finger
3. Apply a hair color
- Choose a hair color
4. Decorate Photo
- Go into the extras section and decorate your photo with different hair accessories, jewels, sunglasses, crayons etc.)
5. That’s it!
- Hit finalize to see a before and after
- Share your new look with friends or bring it with you on your visit to hair salon!
Q. Celebrity hairstyle doesn’t fit my face very well. What can I do?
A. You can mold the celebrity hairstyle to fit your face better. Just click “Adjust” button or drag the hair with one finger to brush it into place.
Q. Where are the photos saved to?
A. Saved photos can be found in ModiFace folder here: /mnt/sdcard/Pictures/ModiFace/.