- your little sleeping baby?
- in a quiet public place, such as library, meeting room, concert., etc?
- someone or something but didn’t want to be seen doing it?
- your sensitive pets?
- moving objects?
Want to find a perfect solution?
Now is your answer!
Take photos without shutter sound, shot continuously and focus with Silent Camera Pro!
Silent Camera Pro is a powerful yet easy-to-use app specifically designed to take photo w and optimize using habit.
•No shutter sound
•Auto/manual focus switching
•Easy to use
If you like Silent Camera Pro, please rate it 5-star.
If you find an error or have any questions, write me an email.
Thank you very much!
1. Create an album - Start by creating a private album with your phone contacts.
2. Shoot. It’s shared! - As you shoot, photos are instantly sent to the group.
3. Or add photos - Easily add large number of pictures, select by date.
4. Chat - Chat with them about what you shared.
• Real-time photo messaging
See what your friends are up to, show them what’s happening by taking photos and starting a conversation.
Photos are sent instantly, automagically to the selected group as you tap the snap button.
• Everybody’s photos in one place
At an event? On a trip with friends? No more nagging for photos. With OurCam, you can just take photos and know they are received automatically.
• Organize photos by albums
Family, friends, work companions. OurCam helps you organize photos by private groups, only invited members of the group can see what you share.
• Group chat with photos
Every conversation starts with an image on OurCam. Recap your events, chat about what you are doing. It's a new take on instant messaging.
• iCloud Photo Stream replacement app on Android
• Create groups from your contacts
• Photos taken with OurCam are instantly shared with the selected group, automagically!
• Organize photos by people you shared with
• Share photos privately and securely within the group
• Get notifications when your friends snap new photos for you
• Pause sharing anytime with private mode, and use OurCam like any normal camera app!
• Be the first to comment on your own photo to add caption!
• Chat with your friends about the photos shared
• Star photos if you like them
• Add photos that have been taken previously or outside OurCam
• Share photos across multiple OS and social platforms
• Front-facing flashlight for clearer high quality selfies
LIKE/FOLLOW US ON
• Google+ - http://plus.google.com/ourcam
• Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/ourcamofficial
• Pinterest - http://www.pinterest.com/ourcam
• Tumblr - http://ourcamofficial.tumblr.com/
• Linkedin - http://www.linkedin.com/company/ourcam
• Website: www.ourcam.co
Emma, 18 years old, San Francisco
“I went to a party with my friends Anthony and Ethan. To make sure no one misses any group photos, we created a group on Our Cam. The photos show up instantly on our phones, and now we don’t need to chase for group photos anymore!”
John, 28 years old, London
“I am often on biz trips and I want to be in touch with my family. With my wife, we created our private group on Our Cam where I can share pictures with my kids and get to know what they are up to. I often reply them by sending pictures showing instantly where I am. I am in touch with the ones I love seeing photos about what they do, and the app helps my kids discover the world as if they were with me.”
Mark, 43 years old, Singapore
“As a mobile app developer, sharing images with groups on Our Cam is easy, fast and instant for me. I just need to tick the screenshots I want to share and tap send. My coworkers would get them instantly and comment on any individual image for discussions. Unlike other chat apps, I can get comments on specific images so the whole process is much more efficient now!”
Sarah, 22 years old, Los Angeles
“I love shopping and often I am not sure which dress I should buy. So I’d use OurCam to take selfies of me and my items in front of a mirror and usually I’d get at least a friend replying within 3 mins! I love Our Cam!”
You recently got married on a beautiful Caribbean beach. Everything was so perfect. Luckily, you have a lot of memorable snapshots of the crystalline water and white sand backdrop of the ceremony, you and your new spouse silhouetted in the sunset, your guests under a palm tree, that nude sunbather that somehow got included in a shot taken during the exchanging of vows. Yikes! Before showing your mom those photos, take a minute to remove that accidental guest from an otherwise great picture. Open your TouchRetouch app. Using your finger, select the Brush or Lasso tool to mark what you don’t want in the shot, then hit the ‘Go’ button. Okay, you’re done and it’s now safe to share your picture-perfect memories with everybody.
TouchRetouch Free isn’t just for exotic or wedding photo touch-ups, of course. Use this easy yet ingenious application on any photo, newly snapped on your phone or taken from your gallery. Remove those wires that are in the way of an otherwise wonderful view, take banners off of buildings, get rid of people, eliminate spots and other imperfections. All without distorting the final image.
You can even have a little fun with TouchRetouch Free. Take away the bicycle from under your brother and it looks like he’s cycling in mid-air. You can make it look like people are flying, jumping or posed oddly, by removing whatever was supporting them.
Do everything mentioned here and more, in mere seconds without any special equipment.
* In-app video tutorials
* Unlimited Undo/Redo actions
* Smart image background recovery techniques
* No distortions in final image
* Easy to use interface
* Finger move hint
Download TouchRetouch Free now and start creating amazing or funny photos. It’s easy, fun and always ready to edit your images in a tap or two - no matter when, no matter where.
Enjoy your new snapshots!
Make photo collages and apply filters, stickers, frames and other enchancements!
Best Features :
+ Shapes: In shape 4 category there with unique and different easily apply shape on image
+ Color: In our Photo shape app we also provided an option to add color to shapes. By default all our shapes comes with white color, if you wish you can change the white color of the shapes to something else by clicking on color option. Choose any color that you wish to apply to your shapes and click ok to apply that color.
+ Image Editor: Sometimes you may need to edit your photo without opening other photo editor apps. To make editing task easier we offered photo editing option inside the Photo shapes app itself. In photo editor option you will get
+ Crop: Use this option to crop your images. You can use Custom or you can choose predefined ratios to crop your photo.
+ Orientation: Easily rotate your image by using rotate option on this app. We also have Flip option to flip that image.
+ Effects: Add beautiful effects to your images easily with our predefined effects themes. Just click on that image effects theme to apply to your image.
+ Vintage: Add vintage effects to your image by choosing vintage themes.
+ Overlay: Add overlay effects to your image by choosing overlay themes.
+ Frames: Add beautiful frames to your image by selecting the frame from our frame designs.
+ Border: Add border to your image with border color of your own choice and also you can increase or decrease border thickness easily with slider controller.
+ Reset: Easily reset all the effects back to original image by clicking Reset button
+ Easy share to facebook and Instagram
This app is the official release from the ex-CyanogenMod app.
*** THIS IS BETA: It has high chances of NOT WORKING PROPERLY - Instead of rating 1-star because something doesn't work, just WAIT FOR AN UPDATE - This is FREE! If it doesn't work on your device then REPORT THE BUG, then WAIT AND SEE -- If you don't want to test it, don't install it. ***
If you want to support the development, buy the Donate app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.xplod.focal.donate
- A photo and video mode, supporting many features (burst mode, timer mode, scene mode, shutter speed on Sony devices, ...)
- A panorama mode, currently semi-broken
- A PicSphere mode, open-source replacement of Google's PhotoSphere, to do 360° sphere shots
- A review drawer, by sliding from the top of the screen (in portrait). It shows your latest pictures.
In photo mode, you also have access to a few tools, such as automatic picture enhancement (auto-awesome), or a rule of thirds overlay. On some devices, settings such as Color adjustment, HDR and a manual light measure point are also available. Double tapping the screen will put your in quick shot mode, where tapping the screen anywhere will take a picture.
In video mode, high-framerate video is also possible.
Need help? http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=45806383
- You can slide a widget's left handle to the right to close it
- You can swipe twice to temporarily hide open widgets, and swipe back to recover them
- You can pin widgets on your main screen
- You can scroll the sidebar
- This app targets mostly phones, but should mostly work on tablets.
- It is fully open source (GPL), and the sources can be downloaded at https://github.com/xplodwild/android_packages_apps_Focal
- It is a BETA, which means you might encounter bugs and crashes. I'm mostly working on newer devices (Galaxy S3 and +), so older devices might encounter more issues than recent ones.
- I do this in my free time, and this is a free software. Instead of rating 1 star because there is a bug, you should do a constructive comment, or raise the issue to me on twitter, @xplodwild. Or even better, fork the project and fix the problem :)
- Even if some parts of the app sucks for now, they'll improve over time.
* Option to auto-stabilize so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what (see example image).
* Zoom via multi-touch gesture and single-touch control.
* Choice of focus modes (including macro, and a "manual" focus mode which only focuses when you touch the screen).
* Touch to select focus area and metering area (metering area is used to determine exposure).
* Face detection option.
* Support for flash, torch, scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation and exposure lock.
* Video recording (with optional audio, and support for video stabilization).
* Option to lock orientation to portrait or landscape for photo or video.
* Timer option.
* Auto-repeat mode, with configurable delay.
* Option to optimise GUI for left and right-handed users.
* Configurable volume keys (to take picture, focus, zoom, change exposure compensation, turn auto-stabilise on/off).
* Choice of save folder (though note Google have blocked write access to external SD cards in Android 4.4, see http://bit.ly/1eTBWCx ).
* Configurable on-screen display shows battery, time, remaining device memory, orientation and direction of camera; also option to overlay a choice of grids (including "rule of thirds") and crop guides.
* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Option to apply a date and timestamp to photos, and also to stamp photos with the location coordinates.
* Support for external microphones (may not be supported by all devices).
* Widget to automatically take a photo after launching.
* Small file size.
* Completely free and ad-free, unlike most Android apps. Open Source.
(Some features may not be available on all devices, as they may depend on hardware features, or the Android version.)
If you wish you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating! This can be done by purchasing my donation app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=harman.mark.donation . Thanks!
Please contact me if you encounter any problems, or have any suggestions for improvements - either email, or post at https://sourceforge.net/p/opencamera/discussion/ .
* I've had reports of problems on CyanogenMod (CM11) - unfortunately I don't have any CM11 devices to test on, and CyanogenMod doesn't appear to offer any means of testing without a real device (e.g., no emulator AVD images, no remote device testing), so I have no way of supporting this.
[App icon from https://www.iconfinder.com/icons/81087/ mb_photo_icon , by Yankoa http://yankoa.deviantart.com/ under CC BY 3.0 ( http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/ )]
If your photos have no geo position until now, please activate the "store location" option of your camera app or simply use the integrated camera starter in PhotoMap. Then your future photos will be tagged with geo positions (latitude, longitude, and altitude). You can also use my app MapCam to take pictures with precise positions.
PhotoMap enables you to:
✔ Quickly browse even large amounts of photos exactly where you took them.
✔ Enjoy preview pictures situated on a zoomable world map (photo map). Your pictures will be intelligently clustered at their geographical position.
✔ Freely zoom, turn or tilt the 3D world map to enjoy different perspectives.
✔ Freely choose between satellite, street or terrain view.
✔ Easily browse your clustered photos by tapping on the preview pictures.
✔ Change the Exif location of your photos via Drag & Drop.
✔ Add descriptive text to your photos. The text is stored in the photo file and can be read by many websites and photo tools (e.g. Picasa, XnView, etc.).
✔ Use the built-in camera function to take pictures with precise geographical positions (geotagging).
✔ View Exif, IPTC, XMP, ICC and other meta data.
✔ Share your photos via E-Mail, Facebook, Flickr, Google+, Instagram, MMS, Picasa, Skype, Twitter, WhatsApp, Dropbox etc.
Use PhotoMap if the position and description of photos is important to you. Here are some examples:
★ When traveling, on vacation, on business trips, when camping, at the beach, at the airport, at the train station, at the museum, etc.
★ Make a note of sites such as real estate, homes, cars, hotels, hostels, restaurants, places of work, schools, parking lots, etc.
★ During sport such as bicycling, rowing, running, jogging, skiing, snowboarding, hiking, exercising, playing football, etc.
★ As a spectator at a special event such as a concert, a festival, a soccer game, a tennis match, etc.
★ As a visitor to a park, flea markets, zoos, amusement parks, Christmas markets, etc.
★ On the weekend family outing, at a party/celebration, at a bar/nightclub, in a club, to record the night life etc.
★ When meeting with friends at the mall, on the playground, while shopping, in a restaurant, etc.
★ On special occasions such as birthdays, weddings, celebrations, parades, etc.
★ In the event of a disaster such as an earthquake, storm surge, flood, tsunami, storm, hurricane, forest fire, etc.
PhotoMap is interesting for the following occupational groups: real estate brokers, salesmen, dealers, craftsmen, firefighters, reporters, police officers, postmen, architects, construction workers, drivers (truck drivers, taxi drivers), event managers, stewardesses, guest representatives, actors, facility managers, au pairs, tourism assistants, farmers, foresters, gardeners, insurance agents, soldiers, janitors, pilots, doctors, interior designers, city guides, models etc.
★★★★★HAVE GREAT FUN WITH PHOTOS/VIDEOS
The NEW Powercam comes with video recording! PowerCam is a powerful yet easy-to-use camera app. All the tools that you need to capture and share fantastic photos/videos can be easily found right here in this elegant and easy-to-master Android app.
★★★★★ROCKS IN THE iOS COMMUNITY
• "App Store BEST of 2012" at Apple App Store
• "Staff Favorites" at Apple App Store
• "App of the Week" at Apple App Store
• No.1 App in Photo/Video category or all categories in nearly 100 countries
• 1 Million Downloads in the first 7 days
• Over 30 Million Downloads in 6 months
★Shooting Videos with Real-time Effects
The first Android camera apps that support to recording video with real-time effects in Google Play, WYSIWYG! (Android 4.3 and above);
★Capture Photos with Real-time Effects
Add real-time effects to photos while shooting. Simply switch between 36 effects like Old Photo, Lomo Cyan, for inspiration or simply for fun.
★Photo Booth with Various Layouts
You can take consecutive photos and to fool around with your friends, how fun it is!
Snap away in a semi-circle and the app will automatically combine your shots seamlessly into a great looking landscape. Also, add all those great effects to your panorama photos in real time, too!
Keep a bit of color against black and white, or vice versa. Tap to switch between different color splash shooting modes and the app will do the rest.
Choose between Linear Mode for landscapes and Polar Mode for round objects. This technique plays with the focus of the lens in order to make your subject look like miniature.
Intelligently recognize faces and start counting down - so you can just smile and look good.
Detect you smile and capture the photo automatically. This is the coolest and the easiest way for you to capture a portrait photo.
Tab on the viewfinder area to capture a photo directly.
Stand on shaky and wanna capture great photo? That’s what Anti-Shaking will help you.
★Incredibly powerful toolsets for editing
• Tap to enhance photo in seconds
• Transform a soulless picture into a work of art with over 60+ effects and frames
• Tap once to beautify portrait with Face Beauty
• Crop or rotate your photo any way you like, and adjust Brightness/Contrast/Saturation/Sharpness to fine tune to your liking.
★Multiple options to create awesome collage
• Three ways to create collage: Template, Free and Join.
• Select suitable grid from plenty of templates.
• Set different ratio for photo.
• Change among lots of backgrounds and layouts.
• Adjust edge distance and corners.
★Share Almost Anywhere
• Share single one or several photos in batch to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.
Feel free to reach us:
Location overlay will give you a chance to share with friends what you’re seeing in real time!
Beautifully crafted custom skins will give your photos CLEANER, more ELEGANT look.
"Everyone loves clicking holiday photos and sharing them on social networks. But why share plain pictures when you can stamp them with location information and create cool-looking postcards? InstaPlace lets you add captions as well as attach GPS data from your phone or from FourSquare to your pictures. Consider, for instance, you are at the Eiffel Tower. Now, Instead of sharing a big vanilla photo of the landmark, you can overlay it with a caption saying ‘I was here at Eiffel Tower, Paris’."
The app is so smart that it will recognize your current location and it will also recommend you with various skins that you can choose.
You can add whatever text you wish, plus the name of the location (custom or geolocated pulled from Foursquare or Facebook) where you are snapping the photo.
Even while you are not social media person InstaPlace is for you - just save pictures to your camera roll!
It lets you beautify your pictures that will add more to your memories in life. You will enjoy it in years to come!
40 skins for every imaginable location or occasion
share to: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Weibo, Flickr, Tumblr
works with your old photos! (as long as you have GPS information saved to them)
location pulled from Foursquare or Facebook
Available for Android 4.1 and greater devices.
For More Information:
With a well-designed, easy to use UI, you can easily configure your shooting parameters and view all the relevant focus information at one place. HyperFocal provides quick setup for calculating hyper-focal distance with depth of focus. It includes an advanced graphical representation of the shooting scene, for a quick & intuitive view of the information.
With the latest update, now you can obtain Angle of View and Field of View values for accurate composition and preparing your photography gear for specific scenarios.
The app can also generates hyper-focal distance table for different f-numbers and lens focal lengths for your camera setup. The app includes a highly configurable hyper-focal distance table generator module to produce customized tables for your camera/lens combinations. You can export hyper-focal distance tables to multiple file formats including html & excel and save/share these for later use.
There is also has a convenient 'profiles' feature, which let you save/re-load shooting parameters. Profiles let you quickly switch between different camera/lens/shooting parameters combinations to save time while switching between your camera gear. You can also save various 'table profiles' to save hyper-focal distance tables for different set-ups.
A comprehensive, regularly updated DSLR database is included to provide support for every DSLRs released till date. The app provides highly accurate results using exact image sensor dimensions for different cameras (most online versions use generic, truncated values of 'circle of confusion'). HyperFocal is designed to ensure availability of advanced configuration options for pro users and serious photographers.
- Sleek, responsive, intuitive user interface.
- Customizable hyperfocal distance table generator.
- Advanced graphical scenario viewer.
- Depth of field / Angle of view / Field of view display.
- Profiles for management of multiple set-ups.
- Easily share, export to multiple file formats.
- Manual circle of confusion / calculate by sensor size.
- Comprehensive DSLR database, regularly updated.
- Complete documentation for technical concepts.
- 100% free, without nagging banners.
With Kicksend, you can easily send photo albums or your photo collages from your Android device and order photo prints with just a tap. Kicksend is the only app you’ll need to keep in touch, whether you’re a few miles or a few oceans away.
One of the top 50 Android apps of 2013 - TIME
“Kicksend is that missing link for wireless, simple photo sharing that you’ve needed but never had.” - The Next Web
“Your parents are going to love it.” - TechCrunch
"With a sleek, simple interface and no limits on photo quality and batch size, Kicksend is a no fuss process" - Yahoo News
"Kicksend makes ordering quality photo prints super-easy, and you don't even have to leave your house to get them" - Lifehacker
★ Pick photos right off your phone, and we'll print and deliver them to anyone's doorstep! Ship to Australia, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, India, Mexico, Malaysia, Singapore and the United States Print 10 photos and the shipping's free! (USA only)
★ Order photo prints off your phone. You choose the prints, they choose their favorite Walgreens, CVS, Target or Duane Reade store for easy pickup. Beautiful, high-quality prints in an hour! (USA only)
★ Want 4x4 prints for your favorite Instagram photos? No problem, we print those too!
★ Send unlimited full-quality photos. No size limits so you’ll never resize another photo.
★ Share entire photo albums with a tap. Gone are the days of texting photos one by one.
★ Send photo albums directly to any phone number or email address.
★ Set weekly reminders to send photos so your loved ones never miss out.
★ Automatically organize your Android photos into albums instantly ready for sharing.
★ Comment on photos to engage in conversations with your friends and family.
★ Show your love for particular albums by “hearting” them.
★ 100% private: Only share photos with people you care about - without getting a thousand random friends involved.
★ Easy enough for anyone to use without tech support or training.
★ View and download photos from any device, anywhere, anytime.
Download now and say hello to happy relatives!
Got questions? We're friendly! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to help you out!
- Android Police
"Supposing you’ve got a tablet just gathering dust in a closet – Dayframe has a use that’s beyond easy to implement."
"Dayframe features more options than you can shake a stick at. It’s like Facebook Home but without all the suck."
° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °
♥ Chromecast slideshow now free for ALL users
★ Upgrade to Prime (in app purchase) for advanced features
★ UNIVERSAL app made for tablets and phones. No need to purchase again.
★ Feedback? Questions? Ping us: email@example.com"> firstname.lastname@example.org
♥ We respond to everyone!
° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °
★ Interactive Chromecast Slideshow
Dayframe 2.0 is the premiere photo viewer / slideshow app for Chromecast. Be the first to play photos, albums, photostreams, and playlists of albums and photostreams on your HDTV.
We wanted to make something you could touch and feel. So it's not just play and sit back - it's interactive! You can control what's playing on Chromecast by swiping forwards and backwards, zoom to fit or fill, pause, shuffle, and even like photos.
★ All of Your Photos in One Place
Dayframe works with your favorite photo sharing services to provide a ongoing slideshow of friends, family, and interests. Browse and share photos between Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Google+, Dropbox, Flickr, Twitter, 500px, and more.
★ Ultimate Photo Frame
Put your device on a stand and let it play an endless stream of all your photos. Dayframe routinely checks for updates so you always have what's new without effort.
★ Self-Managed Convenience
Dayframe is designed to automatically play when you’re not using your device. Once you’re set up, that’s it. Dayframe takes care of everything. No check-ins, no remembering, just set it and forget it.
★ Screensaver Timer
You pick the best time to play as a screensaver, along with settings for network, battery level, and power source. The app won’t run all night or drain your battery / bandwidth.
★ Old Tablets are Awesome!
Dayframe is excellent for re-purposing old tablets. Set up a tablet in your kitchen, living room, bedroom, or anywhere you want a powerful photo frame that doubles as web browser, remote control, and shareable device.
★ Upgrade to Dayframe Prime
Get Chromecast photos, custom playlists, shuffle mode, advanced screensaver timer, brightness timer, app timer, local weather, and more!
- fully automated slideshow / photo frame
- Chromecast photos / slideshow
- all-in-one Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Google+, Dropbox, Flickr, Twitter, 500px, and more
- smart auto-player
- screensaver timer w/ power settings
- custom playlist
- photo gallery
- unlimited photostreams
- left & right side menus
- immersive mode
- onboarding & discovery
- built-in guides
- KITKAT native (built on sdk 19)
PRIME (in app purchase upgrade) includes:
- custom playlists
- shuffle mode
- current weather
- screensaver timers
- brightness timer
- "open an app" timer
- remove Chromecast player logo and reminder
FINE_LOCATION permission: used for Instagram live party pics
We're Mike & Radley and we've been making fun Android apps for a few years, including HD Widgets and Cloudskipper.
This app was designed with your needs in mind. Whether those needs be unnecessary censorship, totally necessary censorship, art, or what ever else you can imagine.
Kevin: "I saw a moose while on my morning jog, and took a pic for my daughter. I was just about to hit the send button when I realized the moose was naked!!! Thank goodness for Rub On Censor, in no time I was able to censor up that moose and send a nice clean pic."
Amy: "I was driving through #MiddleOfNowhere Nevada one night, and saw a UFO! I quickly pulled over the car and started taking pictures. I guess the aliens didn't like that because they hovered over to me and sucked me right up. They told me if I didn't delete the pictures they would abduct me. I didn't want to be abducted so I compromised with Rub On Censor! Thank you Rub On Censor, the little green men were satisfied and I got to keep slightly blurred pictures!"
James: "Ever taken a picture that included someone that wasn't photogenic? Me to. Luckily I had Rub On Censor and was able to censor them right out."
Even with great stories like that, we know everything isn't always perfect right off, so be patient with us, and we will work on any issues that arise while using the app. By downloading and using our app, you agree that we are not responsible for how you, or any other user, chooses to use our app. (That includes any abduction happy aliens).
Picasa Me come up with beautiful user interface and good user experience. There are many features as other Paid Apps plus some amazing features. Free without Ads.. Try it yourself !
■ Add/Delete Picasa web albums
■ Add/Delete photos of Picasa web albums
■ Sort by Date or Name of Photos
■ Caching photos (View photos when offline)
■ Save Photos to Storage
Select photos and download it. It can be browsed from Gallery
■ Pause/Resume upload or download task
■ View picture in full screen mode
■ Show Exif of photo
■ Support GIFs
■ Support video playback & upload
To upload: go to explorer mode > select the video > Add to album
* limit file size 100 MB
■ Transfer photo between album
■ Rename album
■ Auto resume tasks when app start up
■ Conserves data usage by enabling transfer data by Wi-Fi only
■ Browse photo by Folder/Date/People/Tag
■ Delete photos
■ Share Photos
■ Add photo to Picasa Album
■ Show Exif of photo
■ Support GIFs
■ Support video playback
■ Rotate photo
■ Set Picture as contact photo/wallpaper
Please support us by giving a good rate in Android Market or sharing it on Google+ if you like this app.
If you have any issue of this app, feel free to let me know at email@example.com
We will continue to do a great Picasa web albums App as much as possible.
Thank you for CC image : visualpanic