How2Go is a public transport app which provides reliable and accurate real time journey planning solutions*, giving optimized point-to-point route options and actual fares for all basic bus services, MRT and LRT.
Factoring in walking/waiting times and service frequencies, the solutions provided are based on
- Least number of Transfers
- Fastest Routes
In addition, users are able to customize their search using the advanced search feature which offers an extensive list of places of interest as preferred destination points.
- User-friendly Interface.
- Search using address, bus stop code, postal code, landmark, MRT / LRT station and road name.
- 'My Location' identifies user’s current location (GPS accuracy is dependent on user’s Smartphone**).
- ‘Bus Arrival Times’ provides users with the estimated arrival times of the next two buses of the selected bus service.
- 'Advanced Search' option allows users to customize their routes by selecting their preferred transport mode, payment, travel option, day and time of travel as well as specifying the fare type, maximum number of transfers, maximum walking distance, etc.
- Prompt user if the bus services have ended and provide suggested solutions for the following day, 0700 hours onwards.
- 'Browse Map' brings up the map of Singapore and clicking the 'Bus / MRT / LRT' icon will show the bus stops, MRT and LRT stations on the map.
- 'Places of Interest' (POI) gives a list of tourist attractions in Singapore.
- 'Tools' allows user to shift 'Start' and 'End' markers to customize the origin and destination points on the map.
Trip Time (min):
- Estimated bus travel time includes walking time from/to a bus stop but is subjected to road traffic conditions.
- Estimated train travel time includes approximate walking time for transfer between MRT lines at Bishan, Buona Vista, DhobyGhaut, HarbourFront, Marina Bay, Outram Park, PayaLebar and Serangoon Stations.
- Include approximate waiting times of...
~ 3 minutes for transfer between Circle Line, North-East Line and North-South / East-West Line.
~ 2 minutes for transfer between MRT lines at City Hall, Raffles Place and Jurong East Stations
~ 6 minutes for transfer to Expo and Changi Airport Stations at Tanah Merah Station
~ 4 minutes for transfer between East and West Loops of Sengkang and Punggol LRT.
All bus rides specified are considered air-conditioned rides.
Fares for feeder, Townlink and Intra-Town bus services are capped at 3.2km.
Flat fare services such as NightRider, Nite Owl, Parks, Chinatown Direct, Services to Integrated Resorts and Premium Bus Services are not included in this version of How2Go (H2G).
1. Transfer time limit of 45 minutes.
2. All journeys must be within 2 hours of the first boarding on the same journey.
3. Single entry and exit allowed for rail.
4. Current bus service must not be the same number as the preceding bus service.
5. Maximum of 5 transfers (from the current) can be made within a journey.
Do feel free to give us your comments or suggestions on how we can improve this app!
Visit http://www.transitlink.com.sg for more information on How2Go.
Powered by TransitLink& V3Teletech
MyTransport.SG Mobile, an award winning app, is a content-rich service offering a wide range of information for all modes of land transportation – empowering commuters, motorists and cyclists in Singapore to make informed decisions and better plan their journey, with these features:
• Personalise your favourite services with MyConcierge
• Search and locate nearby bus stops and service number with bus route details
• Get real-time island-wide bus arrival information
• Search and locate nearby taxi stands and quick dial for taxi booking services
• Report road defects via Snap & Send
• Get real-time parking lots availability for popular locations
• Plan route with Traffic News and ERP Gantries on Traffic Smart
• View live traffic images along all expressways round the island
• Receive notification on expressways traffic news during peak hours and train service delay information
• Explore cycling towns, routes, and parking facilities
• Find out lifestyle events and promotions nearby
This app is proud to be a multiple local and international awards winners in:
• 2014 Best Global m-Government Service Award, Dubai
• 2013 Singapore infocomm Technology Federation (SiTF) Awards, Gold Winner in Most Popular Mobile Apps category and Silver Winner in Mobile Applications category
• 2013 UiTP Grow with Public Transport International Awards, Integrated Mobility category
• 2013 eGov Excellence Awards, Distinguished Winner in mServices category
• 2013 Singapore Mobile Excellence Awards, Gold Winner in Best App/Content by Government/Community category
• 2012 Summit Emerging Media Awards, Visionary Award in Navigation App category
• 2012 W3 Awards, Silver Award in Maps and Navigation mobile app category
For the full suite of land transport information and e-Services, please visit: http://www.mytransport.sg
To help us improve this app, you are welcome to email us at: LTA-MyTransport@lta.gov.sg
- load arrival time for SBS and SMRT buses
- show nearby bus stops
- show bus routes
- show bus stops in map
- search buses, roads, bus stops and bus stop no
- bookmark buses and bus stops
The app is FREE & supported by advertisements.
For bugs report,
The reasons why you should use this:
No need to say anymore! Take this app in your pocket. You will love it and have perfect travel!
No advertisements! You can meet objective and reliable information with thousands of real-user reviews.
Easy to use
Make you get the information you want with only several clicks.
SG Traffics features:
*) Check real time camera images on the main roads in Singapore.
*) Retrieve the real time traffic news from LTA including Roadwork, accident, heavy traffic ...
*) Show Singapore traffic situations on the map.
*) Favorite, share the camera image with your friends.
Now Book your Train e-Ticket using your IRCTC account and have the convenience of recharging your prepaid mobile Phone, Data Cards, DTH, pay your Postpaid Mobile Bills, all of this in Spice Safar IRCTC Authorised Railway e-ticket booking application!
This is a revolutionary authorised app for IRCTC Railway/ Train e-ticket booking, mobile recharge & bill payments in few clicks.
Integrated Spice Safar mobile wallet for faster and secure payments while you book your train ticket or top-up your mobile balance, your money is always in safe hands.
★ Book your Railway e-tickets using your IRCTC user ID
★ Cancel your IRCTC e-Railway tickets
★ Check PNR Status
★ Search trains between stations
★ Create new IRCTC account
★ Tatkal ticket booking
★ Mobile topup
★ DTH recharge
★ Data card recharge
★ Postpaid mobile bill payments
★ Faster and secure recharge and bookings
★ Spice Safar wallet for quick payments
★ Payments on the move on mobile phone
★ Easy to use interface
★ Efficient customer support team
★ Highly efficient customer support team for any kind of queries
Operators covered: Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Reliance, BSNL, TATA DOCOMO, MTNL, MTS, Aircel, Loop, Videocon, Uninor etc.
In order to deliver the best to our customers, we request you to share your feedback at email@example.com or go to SpiceSafar application > My profile > Send Feedback.
We appreciate your trust in us and strive to offer you faster and secure service.
At AIG we make it easy and convenient for you in Singapore to obtain insurance protection via our AIG SG app. With just a click you can now access a range of our products and obtain the cover that you need. And if you are already covered by AIG, you can renew your personal insurance policies via our app with no hassle.
Should you be at Changi airport and need travel insurance cover just before you leave Singapore, our app will give you easy access to comprehensive cover for your trip thus allowing you to travel with complete peace of mind.
Whether you are driving in Singapore or travelling overseas, our app provides instant access to emergency assistance hotlines that are manned round the clock should an emergency arise.
In the event of an auto accident AIG’s app also allows the recording of necessary details including particulars of the driver(s) involved and photos of the accident. Should there be need for repairs, the location of workshops in the vicinity is also easily accessed via our app.
Download the AIG SG app now and get easy access to all of the above services.
This application is a service of the Government of Singapore.
MyExitPermit is a mobile app that helps you in the management of your overseas travel if you are travelling overseas for 6 months and longer in a single trip.
Designed for all Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) National Servicemen (NSmen), this app allows you to:
- Apply Exit Permit for overseas trip of more than 6 months,
- Check the status of your Exit Permit application,
- Renew, Extend or Cancel your approved Exit Permit,
- Import your approved Exit Permit duration to your mobile device’s calendar, and
- Set prompts of Exit Permit expiry date.
• Tatkal, senior citizen concession, berth/meal preference now available in the app.
• Don’t have an IRCTC account? No problem, register for an IRCTC account from the app itself!
• You can now specify another mobile number in addition to your own number for sending the booking SMS.
Don’t have an IRCTC account? No problem, register for an IRCTC account from the app itself! No internet required, you only need to specify your name and date of birth.
Tatkal booking, senior citizen concession, berth and meal preferences now available within the app.
Booked the train from one station and want to board the train from a different station en route? No problem, just specify the boarding station during the booking process.
Booking the ticket for someone else? No problem, during the payment process you can now specify another mobile number in addition to your own number for sending the booking SMS.
Updated UI design - simpler, elegant and more streamlined interface.
Fastest & easiest way to book your railway ticket!
We have done benchmarked testing of 55 seconds!!
Just Two steps to book your train ticket & does not require Internet.
*** New ICICI customers can now book ticket without OTP from their registered mobile number
This path breaking application allows IRCTC registered users to book railway tickets - anytime anywhere - without any data or GPRS connectivity to work (one time download requires Internet)
Booking a railway ticket in India has never been easier!
Key requirements for booking
a. IRCTC user Id
b. Registered Mobile number with IRCTC to be used
** IMPS - Requires MMID & OTP
** ICICI Bank users using registered mobile number - Require only last six digit of bank account (no OTP)
** Vodafone m-pesa - Requires m-pesa account pin
When can you do bookings:
This allows booking all day except tatkal window of 8am to 12 noon.
a. Promotional offer – PG charges limited to Rs FIVE only
b. Please note that SMS 139 messaging charges apply.
Locate amenities without swiping or searching:
With standard mapping Apps, amenities are not usually shown, not searchable, or visible only when you zoom in. So, you end up swiping left and right or up and down randomly, attempting to find the nearest public toilets for example. With this App all amenities are clearly marked and visible at all zoom levels.
Find available amenities before you go:
Not in Singapore yet? The App automatically switches to simulation mode. 'Fly' to any place on the map like Superman and discover the available amenities before you go there!
Use the map and keep your privacy:
This App does not require any internet connection so you don't need 3G or Wi-Fi to use the offline map. And more importantly your location is not tracked and stored on some company's computer.
2 types of maps are attached in application:
1st map: Offline map. You can download it in Wi-fi service area and use without Internet.
2nd Map: Online map. Allows you to search for addresses, save points on the map. Map access is free of charge.
Application functions are available:
1. Add any objects to your favorites.
2. Add your own map points (for example, your hotel or your car parking space).
3. Object search by address.
4. Get directions.
Would you like to see a continent in one city? These tours will guide you through Singapore, a place where China, India and Malaysia meet and mix in a prosperous, modern setting. There are a wide variety of architectural styles, religious and cultural buildings, shopping opportunities and foods that are waiting for you to discover and enjoy.
PocketGuide, the world’s leading audio city guide application, gives you tours by voice, revealing the best stories, insider hangouts and must-see sights in close to 100 major cities and tourist destinations. The app determines your location and a recording of your personal tour guide describes where you are – you don’t need to touch your phone or read from the screen. All the tours are developed by local experts who know their cities inside-and-out. You can choose from different themed tours, or just wander around the city and let PocketGuide inform you when an interesting site is nearby. The app can also record your trip: With one click you can create an amazing 3D video of the sights you see on your travels.
You can use the GPS-activated voice tours for free as long as your phone is online, but that means you will have to pay roaming charges. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the cost of roaming. We charge a small fee for downloading the offline features because we need to reimburse the tour guides and cover our development costs. Other features you can get for free include a map that works offline and free use of the 3D tour.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Browse more than 400 tours guided by people who make sure you see the most exciting places.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS - It will guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight it automatically starts to tell you about it
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; from this PocketGuide automatically creates a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends
• FIND GREAT PLACES - If you are tired, let our guides recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a city, the whole content works in offline mode so you don’t have to pay roaming charges
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
Enjoyed the tours? Keep on traveling? Download PocketGuide's other versions available in other cities.
Supported Android: 1.6 and above.
Disclaimer: SG Flight is not affiliated nor endorsed by Changi Airport in any way whatsoever. While every effort is made to deliver accurate information, the developer is not responsible for any inaccuracy of the information.