How2Go is a public transport app which provides reliable and accurate real time journey planning solutions*, giving optimized point-to-point route options and actual fares for all basic bus services, MRT and LRT.
Factoring in walking/waiting times and service frequencies, the solutions provided are based on
- Least number of Transfers
- Fastest Routes
In addition, users are able to customize their search using the advanced search feature which offers an extensive list of places of interest as preferred destination points.
- User-friendly Interface.
- Search using address, bus stop code, postal code, landmark, MRT / LRT station and road name.
- 'My Location' identifies user’s current location (GPS accuracy is dependent on user’s Smartphone**).
- ‘Bus Arrival Times’ provides users with the estimated arrival times of the next two buses of the selected bus service.
- 'Advanced Search' option allows users to customize their routes by selecting their preferred transport mode, payment, travel option, day and time of travel as well as specifying the fare type, maximum number of transfers, maximum walking distance, etc.
- Prompt user if the bus services have ended and provide suggested solutions for the following day, 0700 hours onwards.
- 'Browse Map' brings up the map of Singapore and clicking the 'Bus / MRT / LRT' icon will show the bus stops, MRT and LRT stations on the map.
- 'Places of Interest' (POI) gives a list of tourist attractions in Singapore.
- 'Tools' allows user to shift 'Start' and 'End' markers to customize the origin and destination points on the map.
Trip Time (min):
- Estimated bus travel time includes walking time from/to a bus stop but is subjected to road traffic conditions.
- Estimated train travel time includes approximate walking time for transfer between MRT lines at Bishan, Buona Vista, DhobyGhaut, HarbourFront, Marina Bay, Outram Park, PayaLebar and Serangoon Stations.
- Include approximate waiting times of...
~ 3 minutes for transfer between Circle Line, North-East Line and North-South / East-West Line.
~ 2 minutes for transfer between MRT lines at City Hall, Raffles Place and Jurong East Stations
~ 6 minutes for transfer to Expo and Changi Airport Stations at Tanah Merah Station
~ 4 minutes for transfer between East and West Loops of Sengkang and Punggol LRT.
All bus rides specified are considered air-conditioned rides.
Fares for feeder, Townlink and Intra-Town bus services are capped at 3.2km.
Flat fare services such as NightRider, Nite Owl, Parks, Chinatown Direct, Services to Integrated Resorts and Premium Bus Services are not included in this version of How2Go (H2G).
1. Transfer time limit of 45 minutes.
2. All journeys must be within 2 hours of the first boarding on the same journey.
3. Single entry and exit allowed for rail.
4. Current bus service must not be the same number as the preceding bus service.
5. Maximum of 5 transfers (from the current) can be made within a journey.
Do feel free to give us your comments or suggestions on how we can improve this app!
Visit http://www.transitlink.com.sg for more information on How2Go.
Powered by TransitLink& V3Teletech
MyTransport.SG Mobile, an award winning app, is a content-rich service offering a wide range of information for all modes of land transportation – empowering commuters, motorists and cyclists in Singapore to make informed decisions and better plan their journey, with these features:
• Personalise your favourite services with MyConcierge
• Search and locate nearby bus stops and service number with bus route details
• Get real-time island-wide bus arrival information
• Search and locate nearby taxi stands and quick dial for taxi booking services
• Report road defects via Snap & Send
• Get real-time parking lots availability for popular locations
• Plan route with Traffic News and ERP Gantries on Traffic Smart
• View live traffic images along all expressways round the island
• Receive notification on expressways traffic news during peak hours and train service delay information
• Explore cycling towns, routes, and parking facilities
• Find out lifestyle events and promotions nearby
This app is proud to be a multiple local and international awards winners in:
• 2014 Best Global m-Government Service Award, Dubai
• 2013 Singapore infocomm Technology Federation (SiTF) Awards, Gold Winner in Most Popular Mobile Apps category and Silver Winner in Mobile Applications category
• 2013 UiTP Grow with Public Transport International Awards, Integrated Mobility category
• 2013 eGov Excellence Awards, Distinguished Winner in mServices category
• 2013 Singapore Mobile Excellence Awards, Gold Winner in Best App/Content by Government/Community category
• 2012 Summit Emerging Media Awards, Visionary Award in Navigation App category
• 2012 W3 Awards, Silver Award in Maps and Navigation mobile app category
For the full suite of land transport information and e-Services, please visit: http://www.mytransport.sg
To help us improve this app, you are welcome to email us at: LTA-MyTransport@lta.gov.sg
• Practical travel guide with detailed information like attractions, getting around for each district of Singapore City.
• Travel utilities like hotel booking, currency converter, weather forecast, world clocks, reminder, alarm and many more available within the app.
• Intuitive, easy-to-use one tap pane interface with tight social network integration for Check-Ins, photo sharing and places review.
• Just one app for all your devices with dedicated UI and data sync capabilities.
• Plan your itinerary and port your activity data between different devices and social network using our pangeaguides.com website.
• Community sharing experience for your photos, reviews and travel memories with your friends and other fellow travelers.
Premium features of Singapore Travel Guide bring exclusive travel utilities that reduce travel planning hassles and make the experience fun and memorable. Premium features consists of -
• A next generation modern marvel Augmented Reality experience that brings surrounded by wonders feeling.
• Search for cafes, restaurants, theatres and even hospitals with carefully organized location data. Find more than 1000 Points of Interest around you and get directions to places of your interest.
• Extremely detailed Singapore offline map for no connectivity areas or internet availability (Connection required on first time use).
• Comprehensive set of utilities and tools that will help you plan your trip. Organize checklist, send postcards, bringing a collection of useful travel apps within a single app.
• Discover people, places and culture with information about upcoming local events.
Designed and developed by the travelers, for the travelers that works in all parallel universe!
iris Journey Planner helps commuters plan the best way to get to their destinations by providing travel solutions on our buses and trains based on the shortest walking distance or shortest travelling time.
iris NextBus offers bus arrival timings on a real time basis.
iris also provides a host of helpful information such as details of the bus routes, bus services on the road that are delayed or diverted and scheduled changes in bus operating hours. Commuters can also obtain information on first and last train operating hours, planned changes in train service hours as well as find out if train services are running smoothly.