How2Go is a public transport app which provides reliable and accurate real time journey planning solutions*, giving optimized point-to-point route options and actual fares for all basic bus services, MRT and LRT.
Factoring in walking/waiting times and service frequencies, the solutions provided are based on
- Least number of Transfers
- Fastest Routes
In addition, users are able to customize their search using the advanced search feature which offers an extensive list of places of interest as preferred destination points.
- User-friendly Interface.
- Search using address, bus stop code, postal code, landmark, MRT / LRT station and road name.
- 'My Location' identifies user’s current location (GPS accuracy is dependent on user’s Smartphone**).
- ‘Bus Arrival Times’ provides users with the estimated arrival times of the next two buses of the selected bus service.
- 'Advanced Search' option allows users to customize their routes by selecting their preferred transport mode, payment, travel option, day and time of travel as well as specifying the fare type, maximum number of transfers, maximum walking distance, etc.
- Prompt user if the bus services have ended and provide suggested solutions for the following day, 0700 hours onwards.
- 'Browse Map' brings up the map of Singapore and clicking the 'Bus / MRT / LRT' icon will show the bus stops, MRT and LRT stations on the map.
- 'Places of Interest' (POI) gives a list of tourist attractions in Singapore.
- 'Tools' allows user to shift 'Start' and 'End' markers to customize the origin and destination points on the map.
Trip Time (min):
- Estimated bus travel time includes walking time from/to a bus stop but is subjected to road traffic conditions.
- Estimated train travel time includes approximate walking time for transfer between MRT lines at Bishan, Buona Vista, DhobyGhaut, HarbourFront, Marina Bay, Outram Park, PayaLebar and Serangoon Stations.
- Include approximate waiting times of...
~ 3 minutes for transfer between Circle Line, North-East Line and North-South / East-West Line.
~ 2 minutes for transfer between MRT lines at City Hall, Raffles Place and Jurong East Stations
~ 6 minutes for transfer to Expo and Changi Airport Stations at Tanah Merah Station
~ 4 minutes for transfer between East and West Loops of Sengkang and Punggol LRT.
All bus rides specified are considered air-conditioned rides.
Fares for feeder, Townlink and Intra-Town bus services are capped at 3.2km.
Flat fare services such as NightRider, Nite Owl, Parks, Chinatown Direct, Services to Integrated Resorts and Premium Bus Services are not included in this version of How2Go (H2G).
1. Transfer time limit of 45 minutes.
2. All journeys must be within 2 hours of the first boarding on the same journey.
3. Single entry and exit allowed for rail.
4. Current bus service must not be the same number as the preceding bus service.
5. Maximum of 5 transfers (from the current) can be made within a journey.
Do feel free to give us your comments or suggestions on how we can improve this app!
Visit http://www.transitlink.com.sg for more information on How2Go.
Powered by TransitLink& V3Teletech
MyTransport.SG Mobile, an award winning app, is a content-rich service offering a wide range of information for all modes of land transportation – empowering commuters, motorists and cyclists in Singapore to make informed decisions and better plan their journey, with these features:
• Personalise your favourite services with MyConcierge
• Search and locate nearby bus stops and service number with bus route details
• Get real-time island-wide bus arrival information
• Search and locate nearby taxi stands and quick dial for taxi booking services
• Report road defects via Snap & Send
• Get real-time parking lots availability for popular locations
• Plan route with Traffic News and ERP Gantries on Traffic Smart
• View live traffic images along all expressways round the island
• Receive notification on expressways traffic news during peak hours and train service delay information
• Explore cycling towns, routes, and parking facilities
• Find out lifestyle events and promotions nearby
This app is proud to be a multiple local and international awards winners in:
• 2014 Best Global m-Government Service Award, Dubai
• 2013 Singapore infocomm Technology Federation (SiTF) Awards, Gold Winner in Most Popular Mobile Apps category and Silver Winner in Mobile Applications category
• 2013 UiTP Grow with Public Transport International Awards, Integrated Mobility category
• 2013 eGov Excellence Awards, Distinguished Winner in mServices category
• 2013 Singapore Mobile Excellence Awards, Gold Winner in Best App/Content by Government/Community category
• 2012 Summit Emerging Media Awards, Visionary Award in Navigation App category
• 2012 W3 Awards, Silver Award in Maps and Navigation mobile app category
For the full suite of land transport information and e-Services, please visit: http://www.mytransport.sg
To help us improve this app, you are welcome to email us at: LTA-MyTransport@lta.gov.sg
Streetdirectory App now comes with Offers Near You, Offline maps & real-time bus timing
★ The most up-to-date Singapore maps
★ Find “Offers Near You” wherever you are
★ Comes with Free Offline Maps, once you download the offline map, you can use the map without internet connection.
★ Directions by Car, Taxi, Bus & MRT
★ Traffic, Bus timing & ERP pricing information
★ Bus arrival time
★ Complete Business Information
No need to worry about unable to get your bus timing in your Android phone! An dedicated Android app for users in Singapore, you can find out when your next SBSTransit bus is coming!
Just key in the bus number and bus stop number and you will be able to find out the bus arrival timing.
You can use this app to check bus departure from interchange, and there is an built in journey planner too!
We will be adding more features and updates progressively so please stay tuned!
Please provide us your feedback if there is other ways to enhance your experience.
Users can also bookmark their favourite buses and search for the routes between two locations (the search feature is powered by GoThere.sg and requires network connection)
- Tap and hold on the route name (after choosing the bus number) to bookmark it.
- Tap and hold on the bus stop to see all th buses that arrive at that bus stop.
For bugs report: http://twitter.com/pdah
Dengan Aplikasi ini dapat mempermudah Anda dalam mencari lokasi, info bisnis, dan info-info seru lainnya di Indonesia.
Terdapat 5 update yang menarik dan seru untuk versi kali ini. Lihat printscreen di bawah ini
• Practical travel guide with detailed information like attractions, getting around for each district of Singapore City.
• Travel utilities like hotel booking, currency converter, weather forecast, world clocks, reminder, alarm and many more available within the app.
• Intuitive, easy-to-use one tap pane interface with tight social network integration for Check-Ins, photo sharing and places review.
• Just one app for all your devices with dedicated UI and data sync capabilities.
• Plan your itinerary and port your activity data between different devices and social network using our pangeaguides.com website.
• Community sharing experience for your photos, reviews and travel memories with your friends and other fellow travelers.
Premium features of Singapore Travel Guide bring exclusive travel utilities that reduce travel planning hassles and make the experience fun and memorable. Premium features consists of -
• A next generation modern marvel Augmented Reality experience that brings surrounded by wonders feeling.
• Search for cafes, restaurants, theatres and even hospitals with carefully organized location data. Find more than 1000 Points of Interest around you and get directions to places of your interest.
• Extremely detailed Singapore offline map for no connectivity areas or internet availability (Connection required on first time use).
• Comprehensive set of utilities and tools that will help you plan your trip. Organize checklist, send postcards, bringing a collection of useful travel apps within a single app.
• Discover people, places and culture with information about upcoming local events.
Designed and developed by the travelers, for the travelers that works in all parallel universe!
The map is very simple and clear. Zoom in and zoom out facility is available for better clarity. It works without internet and is completly free of cost. This app will help you to travel in the Singapore city and will give you the clear idea of SMRT stations.
Keywords:Singapore MRT Map,Singapore MRT & LRT Map,Offline Singapore MRT and LRT map,Explore Singapore MRT map,latest Singapore MRT,Singapore MRT Route,Singapore MRT system,Singapore MRT Route Lite,Singapore Offline MRT map,SG MRT,Singapore MRT Info,SMRT
Introducing Streetdirectory App (ver 2.0)
This App will save you time and money getting around and finding business in Singapore.
This upgrade has 5 exciting releases. See printscreen below
iris Journey Planner helps commuters plan the best way to get to their destinations by providing travel solutions on our buses and trains based on the shortest walking distance or shortest travelling time.
iris NextBus offers bus arrival timings on a real time basis.
iris also provides a host of helpful information such as details of the bus routes, bus services on the road that are delayed or diverted and scheduled changes in bus operating hours. Commuters can also obtain information on first and last train operating hours, planned changes in train service hours as well as find out if train services are running smoothly.
You may now access bus timings normally by tapping "Tap for Timings". If failure occurs you can alternatively view it on the website. Thank you for your support, understanding and patience. =)
ShowNearby helps you to find the nearest places of interests such as shopping malls, ATMs, bus stops, car parks, petrol stations, restaurants, and other amenities. From the detail page, you will be able to find more information of that place of interest such as bus arrival timing, movie showtimes and carpark rates. ShowNearby is currently available for Singapore only.
By the way, ShowNearby is and has always been free for download. Thank you for your support and keep your feedback coming! =)
Features of ShowNearby:
* Know what's near from our list of popular categories
* Search capability for places
* Listing of results nearest to you
* Use your current location or you can set manual locations
* In-depth information for particular places including bus arriving timing, movie showtime and carpark rates.
* Add place contact information to your contact list.
* Map and directional guide on Map View
* Manage your categories include adding custom categories
* Bookmark and manage your favourite places and promotions
* Get directions and more~
Tada~! In 2010, ShowNearby has achieved:
- #1 Top Free App in Singapore!
- #1 Top Free App under the Travel Category in Singapore!
- Top 10 Apps in Asia!
- Voted by VR-Zone as the #1 Top Free App in Singapore!
- Voted by Yahoo! Singapore as the Top 10 Most Useful Homegrown Apps in Singapore!
We couldn't have achieved all these without yOu, YoU and YOU out there. A big shout out of heartfelt thank you from the ShowNearby Team!
Quick Tips On How To Use
>> See bus arrival timings
- Tap on the Bus Stop category, tap your bus stop in the listing, scroll down to view bus arrival timing. Don't forget to bookmark your bus stop~
>> Set Your Location
- To manually set location, tap the pin icon on the navigation bar at the top of the home screen.
- Drag the screen to position the cross-hair on your desired location.
- Do a location search if you do not know where the place is on the map.
- Tap "Set Location" button.
>> Add Custom Categories
- At home screen, do a search and you will be able to add this as a custom category by tapping the plus icon on the navigation bar.
If you are looking for something nearby and we do not have it, please send us your feedback. This helps a lot!
We sincerely ask for your feedback and requests to evaluate what should be included in the next version. Help us by sending your feedback and requests to firstname.lastname@example.org, or simply feedback through our app.
We appreciate all our wonderful users' feedback. Your valuable feedback keep us going and improving ShowNearby and more importantly, serve you better! Do continue to send in all your suggestions, feedback and requests.
Feel free to also visit our blog at http://blog.shownearby.com for updates and some happenings in ShowNearby!
Have a blessed 2011! ^,^
This application is a service of the Government of Singapore.
MyExitPermit is a mobile app that helps you in the management of your overseas travel if you are travelling overseas for 6 months and longer in a single trip.
Designed for all Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) National Servicemen (NSmen), this app allows you to:
- Apply Exit Permit for overseas trip of more than 6 months,
- Check the status of your Exit Permit application,
- Renew, Extend or Cancel your approved Exit Permit,
- Import your approved Exit Permit duration to your mobile device’s calendar, and
- Set prompts of Exit Permit expiry date.
SG Traffics features:
*) Check real time camera images on the main roads in Singapore.
*) Retrieve the real time traffic news from LTA including Roadwork, accident, heavy traffic ...
*) Show Singapore traffic situations on the map.
*) Favorite, share the camera image with your friends.