How2Go is a public transport app which provides reliable and accurate real time journey planning solutions*, giving optimized point-to-point route options and actual fares for all basic bus services, MRT and LRT.
Factoring in walking/waiting times and service frequencies, the solutions provided are based on
- Least number of Transfers
- Fastest Routes
In addition, users are able to customize their search using the advanced search feature which offers an extensive list of places of interest as preferred destination points.
- User-friendly Interface.
- Search using address, bus stop code, postal code, landmark, MRT / LRT station and road name.
- 'My Location' identifies user’s current location (GPS accuracy is dependent on user’s Smartphone**).
- ‘Bus Arrival Times’ provides users with the estimated arrival times of the next two buses of the selected bus service.
- 'Advanced Search' option allows users to customize their routes by selecting their preferred transport mode, payment, travel option, day and time of travel as well as specifying the fare type, maximum number of transfers, maximum walking distance, etc.
- Prompt user if the bus services have ended and provide suggested solutions for the following day, 0700 hours onwards.
- 'Browse Map' brings up the map of Singapore and clicking the 'Bus / MRT / LRT' icon will show the bus stops, MRT and LRT stations on the map.
- 'Places of Interest' (POI) gives a list of tourist attractions in Singapore.
- 'Tools' allows user to shift 'Start' and 'End' markers to customize the origin and destination points on the map.
Trip Time (min):
- Estimated bus travel time includes walking time from/to a bus stop but is subjected to road traffic conditions.
- Estimated train travel time includes approximate walking time for transfer between MRT lines at Bishan, Buona Vista, DhobyGhaut, HarbourFront, Marina Bay, Outram Park, PayaLebar and Serangoon Stations.
- Include approximate waiting times of...
~ 3 minutes for transfer between Circle Line, North-East Line and North-South / East-West Line.
~ 2 minutes for transfer between MRT lines at City Hall, Raffles Place and Jurong East Stations
~ 6 minutes for transfer to Expo and Changi Airport Stations at Tanah Merah Station
~ 4 minutes for transfer between East and West Loops of Sengkang and Punggol LRT.
All bus rides specified are considered air-conditioned rides.
Fares for feeder, Townlink and Intra-Town bus services are capped at 3.2km.
Flat fare services such as NightRider, Nite Owl, Parks, Chinatown Direct, Services to Integrated Resorts and Premium Bus Services are not included in this version of How2Go (H2G).
1. Transfer time limit of 45 minutes.
2. All journeys must be within 2 hours of the first boarding on the same journey.
3. Single entry and exit allowed for rail.
4. Current bus service must not be the same number as the preceding bus service.
5. Maximum of 5 transfers (from the current) can be made within a journey.
Do feel free to give us your comments or suggestions on how we can improve this app!
Visit http://www.transitlink.com.sg for more information on How2Go.
Powered by TransitLink& V3Teletech
MyTransport.SG Mobile, an award winning app, is a content-rich service offering a wide range of information for all modes of land transportation – empowering commuters, motorists and cyclists in Singapore to make informed decisions and better plan their journey, with these features:
• Personalise your favourite services with MyConcierge
• Search and locate nearby bus stops and service number with bus route details
• Get real-time island-wide bus arrival information
• Search and locate nearby taxi stands and quick dial for taxi booking services
• Report road defects via Snap & Send
• Get real-time parking lots availability for popular locations
• Plan route with Traffic News and ERP Gantries on Traffic Smart
• View live traffic images along all expressways round the island
• Receive notification on expressways traffic news during peak hours and train service delay information
• Explore cycling towns, routes, and parking facilities
• Find out lifestyle events and promotions nearby
This app is proud to be a multiple local and international awards winners in:
• 2014 Best Global m-Government Service Award, Dubai
• 2013 Singapore infocomm Technology Federation (SiTF) Awards, Gold Winner in Most Popular Mobile Apps category and Silver Winner in Mobile Applications category
• 2013 UiTP Grow with Public Transport International Awards, Integrated Mobility category
• 2013 eGov Excellence Awards, Distinguished Winner in mServices category
• 2013 Singapore Mobile Excellence Awards, Gold Winner in Best App/Content by Government/Community category
• 2012 Summit Emerging Media Awards, Visionary Award in Navigation App category
• 2012 W3 Awards, Silver Award in Maps and Navigation mobile app category
For the full suite of land transport information and e-Services, please visit: http://www.mytransport.sg
To help us improve this app, you are welcome to email us at: LTA-MyTransport@lta.gov.sg
The functions of TransitLink Mobile Services include:
* Lost Concession Card Replacement
- Why Q at our CCRO? Apply for replacement using this function, you can update your photo (ensure submit with white background) and perform the payment at the same time.
* Lost Concession Card Enquiry
- Lost your concession card? Check out here if it is with TransitLink before your apply for a replacement
* New Senior Citizen Concession Card
- Reaching 60 years old soon? Send in your application with this function
* Customer Claim
- Being overcharged? Bus breakdown? You may file your claim with this function and we will look into it.
* Bus / Bus Interchange Enquiry
- Check out the bus routes, fares, estimated travel time and bus arrival time
* MRT / LRT Fares & Travel Times Enquiry
- With our easy to use interactive map, choose your boarding & alighting points. Find out the fares, estimated travel time and train arrival time
* MRT Station Map Enquiry
- Check out where are the bus stops and interchanges nearby the MRT stations
* Road Enquiry
- Check out the bus stops and services available along the road
* Place Enquiry
- Need to know which bus services or MRT / LRT stations nearby the Places of Interest, Government Offices / Statutory Boards, Hospitals / Medical Centres and Polyclinics?
* Concession Card Replacement Offices (CCROs)
- For immediate Concession Card Replacement, find out the locations and operating hours
* Ticket Offices (TOs)
- Check out the nearest Ticket Office around you and operating hours
* Add Value Machines Plus (AVM+)
- Check out the nearest TransitLink AVM+ around you for self-help top-up and other services
* My Location
- Wherever you are, you can check out for nearby bus stops, MRT stations and TransitLink facilities (CCRO, TO, AVM+)
* Call TransitLink
* Email Feedback
We thank you for using TransitLink Mobile Services and do let us know if you have any feedback about the application via the Email Feedback function.
- load arrival time for SBS and SMRT buses
- show nearby bus stops
- show bus routes
- show bus stops in map
- search buses, roads, bus stops and bus stop no
- bookmark buses and bus stops
The app is FREE & supported by advertisements.
For bugs report,
iris Journey Planner helps commuters plan the best way to get to their destinations by providing travel solutions on our buses and trains based on the shortest walking distance or shortest travelling time.
iris NextBus offers bus arrival timings on a real time basis.
iris also provides a host of helpful information such as details of the bus routes, bus services on the road that are delayed or diverted and scheduled changes in bus operating hours. Commuters can also obtain information on first and last train operating hours, planned changes in train service hours as well as find out if train services are running smoothly.
Whether you’re a tourist visiting a country or a resident, How2GO can help you with your location finding needs with its impressive worldwide map coverage. Download only the area you need, or everything if you really need to.
Take advantage of the impressive Location Share feature How2GO has. With Location Share, you can let your friends know the best places to eat, drink and simply have fun. You can pin-point exactly where you are on the map and share your location to meet, as a pickup point or even when you are lost. Amazingly simple and the possibilities are endless.
- Android 2.1 and above devices with phone call & SMS functions.
- Limited stability on Android 3 & 4, subject to improvement in future updates
It’s easy to browse or search
The app AUTOMATICALLY locates your position on the on-board map, and plan to your destination in easy simple steps.
Location Share allows you to send your position or simply to share a location via SMS or Email. It is a simple and straightforward peer to peer location sharing solution.
MAP QUALITY & LOCAL SUPPORT:
How2GO uses data from the OpenStreetMap as a base map. This gives it access to worldwide maps coverage.
We believe in providing quality customer support! Simply drop us a line, email or leave us a note on Facebook! Search for NAVFone on Facebook & add us!
NO GPRS/DATA CHARGES:
The map data are completely downloaded into your Android phone and no GPRS/data charges apply when using the How2GO. How2GO hence is ideal for visitors, tourists and travelers who want to avoid costly data roaming charges.
- New robust search engine
- Plan multiple destinations
- Easy to use interface, optimized for Android phones
- Search nearby POI by simply double-tapping on the screen
- Bookmarking of favorite locations
- Onboard installed maps
- Map shows & follow current position
- Shows nearby promotion.
- Location sharing (sharing via SMS/Email)
Avec l’application officielle de l’office de tourisme de Poissy, vous retrouvez toutes les informations touristiques et pratiques pour visiter la ville et organiser votre séjour, en un clic….
… Réservez votre Agenda
… Découvrez la ville
… Organisez les loisirs de toute la famille
… Faites une pause gourmande
… Séjournez dans la ville
… Téléphonez ou envoyez un mail
… Partagez vos coups de cœur
… situez ce que vous cherchez
Avec l’application, vous avez désormais à portée de main tous les bons plans et toutes les news Pisciacaises !
At a glance:
• Enter your flight information, save it and the app will push live updates to your home screen.
• Receiving your loved ones at Changi? Tap in their flight details and be informed of up-to-date arrival information.
• Browse Changi's shopping, dining and services guide.
• Be informed of the latest events and promotions at Changi.
• Access airport information (transportation, transfers, hotlines etc.) at your finger tips.
Hints & Tips:
- iChangi (for Android) requires a background service to handle notifications.
-This application needs to be installed in the internal storage in order for push notifications like flight alerts to be sent to you.
Streetdirectory App now comes with Offers Near You, Offline maps & real-time bus timing
★ The most up-to-date Singapore maps
★ Find “Offers Near You” wherever you are
★ Comes with Free Offline Maps, once you download the offline map, you can use the map without internet connection.
★ Directions by Car, Taxi, Bus & MRT
★ Traffic, Bus timing & ERP pricing information
★ Bus arrival time
★ Complete Business Information
Designed and developed by School of IT, Nanyang Polytechnic, Pocket OneMap leverages on the OneMap to provide concise and accurate location-based information right at your fingertips! Browse, pan and zoom the map on your iPhone and iPad, search for addresses, use the Identify feature to retrieve information of buildings etc.
The full screen mode maximises the screen space to provide a full view of the map.
The Compass feature provides a convenient and useful way to find your current orientation. Simply tap on the compass image to rotate the map in the direction you're facing, guiding you to the correct direction of your destination.
OneMap is an integrated online geospatial platform that provides reliable, timely and accurate location-based information and services to the public. It is provided by Singapore Land Authority and is published using Esri technology.
Features of Pocket OneMap
- Get Direction (Driving) with distance and ERP options
- Address Search including Postal Codes, Building Names
- Identify a building/road name on the map
- Have more than 50 themes to locate amenities easily
- Integrated map view with Land Lot information
- Query Land Ownership and Land Lot
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for suggestions and feedback as we bring you more features in the next update!
* A 4G/3G/Wifi connection is required to use this app
* Performance of app is dependent on the speed of internet connectivity
* Compass and Map Rotation is available on devices with built-in compass
Users can also bookmark their favourite buses and search for the routes between two locations (the search feature is powered by GoThere.sg and requires network connection)
- Tap and hold on the route name (after choosing the bus number) to bookmark it.
- Tap and hold on the bus stop to see all th buses that arrive at that bus stop.
For bugs report: http://twitter.com/pdah