Create accurate estimates and invoices, track your payments and work as a team to win the jobs.
GetCost is trusted by more than 50k small business owners to produce accurate estimates and invoices for their clients.
Estimates & Invoices Features
- Create estimates and invoices with a professional look and feel.
- Allow your clients to pay you with credit cards (like VISA, MasterCard) and PayPal.
- Send your estimates and invoices by SMS, email or download the PDF.
- Manage your team and collect the payments of all your clients in your account.
- Take pictures and add markups (draw) on them.
- Keep a markup on the total of your estimates and invoices that will not be visible to your clients.
- Set discounts and taxes per item.
Your Clients As A Priority
- Get the client's history easily.
- Use it as a CRM and keep comments on your clients.
- Build trust with your clients, show them you are the perfect contractor for the job.
Agenda & Timesheet
- Keep track of your time and of your employees.
- Keep your schedule efficient.
- Freelancer can create an invoice with the detailed timesheet only by selecting the desired month.
Track Your Expenses
- Take pictures of your invoices to avoid to loose them.
Estimate With Real Store's Products
- Contractor's best feature!
- Search through local stores products to produce the estimates easily.
- Get the an estimated price of Plywood, OSB, Foams, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 2x8, Paint, Sinks, Concrete Blocks, Ceramic and a lot more.
- Accurate estimates means more wins for you and your business.
A Calculator For Contractors
- Unit conversion: metric, imperial, yards, pounds, oz, gallons, grams, tons and other units.
- Calculate the required paint for your walls and rooms.
- Work as a team!
- Send Work Orders to your team members.
- Review estimates of your team.
- Gather all invoices payments in the same account.
App & Web
- Access your data from everywhere, on your phone, tablet or on the web from your computer. (MAC or PC)
For Contractor, Small Business & Freelancer
Great if you are a Contractor, Carpenter, Painter, Roofer, Drywall, General Contractor, Carpet and Flooring, Concrete, Fencing, Guttering, HVAC & R, Insulation, Janitors, Excavation, Landscapers, Masonry, Plumber, Remodeler, Electrician, Restoration, Siding, Tiles, Window & Door Contractor, Framer, Freelancer and more.