- Adirondack 46ers
- Adirondack 46ers in Winter
- Adirondack Highest Hundred
- Fire Tower Challenge
- Northeast 115 Club (includes peaks from Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine and the Catskills)
Powered by "the peak bagging app", you can now bag peaks on these lists, track ascent dates for multiple climbs, logs and notes for each ascent and even create reports for Trail and Peak conditions to share with other users of the app!
Also, at any time you can upgrade to "the peak bagging app" which has access to over 10,000 peaks and 200 climbing lists!
About "the peak bagging app"
the peak bagging app project is an initiative conceived by some outdoor enthusiasts / computer nerds who longed for a better way to track and plan their peak bagging, climbing and mountaineering adventures.
This is the only app you need when it comes to Best Hiking Trails.
Do you want to get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals about Best Hiking Trails? Then download this app now!
Have you ever considered hiking? Will it be a day or a weekend, or longer? Whether the length of time you plan for your hiking trip, you will need to choose a hiking trail, and you have a number of different options. Where every you are located, in the United States, you will quite possibly have a number of hiking trails within easy reach of your home.
Discover more about Best Hiking Trails! Download this app and get these amazing features!
- A non- stop, daily stream of latest news.
- Like and comment on articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest products!
- Read the latest articles and comments.
- Know the latest update
- Be one of the firsts to get the best deals.
- Share news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Discover and download this Best Hiking Trails app now!
The Singletracks app gives you access to thousands of mountain bike trails, gear reviews, maps, articles, and photos on the go.
- Find the closest mountain bike trails to your current location.
- Read trail reviews, view photos, and even topo maps of select trails.
- Add trail reviews and photos directly from the app. Check in and update trail status.
- Get written turn-by-turn directions to trailheads from your location or any address.
- Keep track of your trail and gear lists and wishlists.
- Find nearby bike shops and read reviews. Add shop reviews and photos from the app.
- Read articles from the Singletracks blog.
- View and comment on the photo of the day.
- Optimized for fast data downloads in the field. Looks great on tablets too.
New trails, photos, and reviews are constantly updated so you'll always have the latest info.
mountain biking trails in the UK!
With information of trails, facilities.
Links to YouTube videos, locations via
Google maps and links to nearest bike shops.
I will be adding more trails as quickly as I can resource
them, suggestions would be very helpful!
In the mountains, 3D is important. Have a map that makes sense!
Map data is only downloaded once, resulting in a much faster application loading time.
We suggest you visit our website (http://www.3dcoppermountain.com) to see the web-based version of the Trail Map. It will help you learn the layout of resort. Please note: the web-based version has more interactive features than the mobile version does.
In resort, you can know where you are in relation to everything else (when using the GPS feature of your mobile device). Warning - The GPS accuracy of your mobile device can vary dramatically. We do NOT suggest you rely on this application as your only navigational guide.
This Application uses the 'Google Earth App', so you need to have it installed on your mobile device. The 'Google Earth App' is available on the Android Marketplace for FREE, and if you don't already have it, you will be directed to download it from within ours.
IMPORTANT: Currently it is impossible to control the date of the imagery shown in the Google Earth App, thus this map shows the mountain with summer imagery (unlike the webpage which shows it in winter). Also, make sure you have the most up to date version of the Google Earth app. Some of the older versions do not work with certain versions of Android and/or phones.
We also suggest you increase the cache size of the 'Google Earth App' (available in it's settings) and spend some time on WiFi exploring the Copper Mountain area - thus getting the imagery stored into the cache. Once this is done, the app will work quite well even when you have no internet access.
This Application was created by 3D Ski Resorts - http://www.3dskiresorts.com/
Trails MTB puts at your fingertips thousands of trails and single tracks that you don't know yet. Install this app on your smartphone or tablet and localize them. Find the trail in your area that best suits with you!
From the app you can also include your own trails, go ahead and share with other bikers. This is the only app to locate trails and single tracks, download it now and discover all those drops you've been missing.
¡Find and descend!
For just $2 more, you can also get "Ultimate Checklist" that includes 47+ occasions including hiking and lot more. Just search for it in the market.
The app does NOT request for any permission. It does NOT need internet connection and there are absolutely NO ads. Your privacy is guaranteed. Comes with FREE lifetime updates.
- Add new items (available as part of menu option)
- Add new categories (available as part of menu option)
- Thumb friendly check/uncheck option
- Hide checked items (available as part of menu option)
- Unhide checked items (available as part of menu option)
- Option to check all (available as part of menu option)
- Option to uncheck all, so you can reuse the list again. (available as part of menu option)
- Rearrange items (available as part of menu option)
- Edit existing items (long press on any item for option to edit)
- Edit existing categories (long press on any category for option to edit)
- Delete existing items (long press on any item for option to delete)
- Delete existing categories (long press on any category for option to delete)
- Indicates the total number of items and the number of items that need to be completed.
- Color coded (green, yellow and red) for a visually appealing presentation
- Reuse the list multiple times.
- Comes pre-populated with lots of items that can save you typing.
Make hiking stress free.
keywords: hiking, hike
Easily track calories, distance, time, route, pace with audio alerts and much more!
★★★★★ -“ Great app! - Simple to use & inspirational throughout workout to push myself to go further each workout”
– Van W.
Log anything from hiking to gym workouts in this all-in-one fitness tracking app.
Track running, walking, cycling, and over 600 types of other activities with:
⊕ Pace (Avg, Max, Current)
⊕ GPS Route Mapping
⊕ Calorie counting
⊕ Elevation profile
⊕ Route navigation
⊕ Nutrition, food, diet, and weight tracking
⊕ Real-time Stats (avg, min, max) during workout
⊕ Voice prompts that give you updates on your progress as you go!
⊕ Compete on local Courses: receive automatic achievements and overall rank on Leaderboards for popular local runs and rides.
⊕ Tracks in the background so you can listen to music, take calls, and use any other feature of your phone, while still tracking
⊕ Post your workouts to Facebook and Twitter, or keep every thing completely private
All of your info syncs securely with your free account on www.MapMyFitness.com.
Perfect for everyone from beginners just trying to lose a few pounds, to experienced fitness pros.
Visit www.MapMyFitness.com to:
⊕ Search the world’s largest database of cycling, running, walking routes.
⊕ Join sponsored challenges and WIN PRIZES (i.e. trips and shoes) just for running.
⊕ Connect with our community of millions of fitness enthusiasts.
⊕ Sync devices like CycleOps Joule, PowerTap, Fitbit, Nike+, Garmin, Polar, Timex, Magellan.
⊕ Turn off wifi before you start, to improve battery life and GPS accuracy.
♬ Play music! This app keeps tracking your run in the background, so you can play Pandora, Spotify, or your favorite music app simultaneously. ♬
⊕ Explore settings, with many great features including auto-pause, audio alert settings and more.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.
Lochmaree features 2300 acres of directional marked enduro trails that make their way through some of the most spectacular riding landscape within NSW. There is also a 2 km motocross track with 5 table-tops and an enduro cross track with a great ski jump.
With our App you'll be informed of the latest news and specials in 'real time'!
- Calculates hiking route distance, elevation change, estimated time and generates elevation profile
- Tracks you hike with auto-save and auto data recovery
- Hiking log (keep track of total hiking time, distance, etc.)
- Shows post-hike information (partly supported in Lite version, fully supported in Pro version)
- Customizable Checklist for hike preparation
- Use Google Terrain/Road/Hybrid/Satellite maps
- Import/Export from and to GPX and KML files (partly supported in Lite version, fully supported in Pro version)
- Ads Free! (Pro version)
1. Route Planner
Simply draw your hiking route on the map or import it from Google Earth (KML or GPX) and this app will give you details about your planned hiking route. These included distances, time estimations, elevations, elevation profiles and more. Information is given for the whole route as well as for each waypoint of your planned hiking route. The distance, expected arrival time, return trip arrival time and elevation of each waypoint is shown simply by clicking it on the map.
2. Tracking Function
On the day of your hike, you can turn on the tracking function to get real time information and save it for later review.
You can compare your hiking progress with the estimations in the app. It helps you to determine whether you should speed up, slow down or should stop the hike and go home. It increases hiking safety by showing you if you are behind schedule and telling you when you can expect yourself to be at a certain landmark/waypoint.
3. Autosave and recovery
The app is designed to save and recover your tracking data automatically so you don't need to worry about data loss in case of battery running out or other device problems.
4. Hiking Log
You can keep all your hikes in the log to see how much you have hiked. You can show them on the map any time to review your hike and to see how good your estimation was.
The app is pre-loaded with a day-hike checklist. You can add, remove, re-arrange categories and items in this list to customize it to your need. In the Pro version, you can even save the customized list for different hikes (CSV format). You can also prepare your own checklist from MS Excel or other spreadsheet programs and then import it into the apps.
Here’s how it works: After you decide on the trails you’d like to experience you download the trails onto your device (with a network connection) and select them as you do the hike. Everything you need is in each hike package.
1. Highlights and features of the selected hiking trail.
2. Length and difficulty rating of the trail.
3. A detailed description of the trail and what you’ll encounter and experience on the hike.
4. Directions to the trail head or Google directions and map if you so desire and have network connection.
5. A trail map on screen that allows you to follow your progress and see your location in real time via GPS so you can be confident you’re on the trail.
6. There are trail markers for intersections to watch for and pictures of what is ahead on the trail so you don’t miss out on sights that might be slightly off the trail.
We currently have over 71 trails. And many more coming! This is less than 8 cents per trail. A real value!
This really is hiking for everyone.
* Be sure to watch the quick tutorial video before heading for the trail! Now accessible from App About screen.
** Don't forget to enable GPS and select "Turn My Location ON" in the Hike Screen!
Trail breakdowns contain trail descriptions, milestones, photographs and maps of the best Central Coast hikes.
Also included are trails from Big Sur, Channel Islands, San Luis Obispo, Paso Robles, Atascadero, Templeton, Santa Margarita, San Simeon, Morro Bay, Cayucos, Montana de Oro, Pismo Beach, Arroyo Grande, Santa Maria, Nipomo, Lake Cachuma, Santa Barbara, Ventura and more.
And we're adding more trails from different counties all the time, so check back often for more trail updates.
Here are some of the trails in the first version:
• Aniso Trail
• Ballard Camp
• Big Falls
• Bishop Peak
• Blinn Ranch Trail
• Blue Canyon
• Bob Jones City to Sea Trail
• Cerro Alto
• Cerro Cabrillo
• Cerro San Luis
• Cone Peak
• Coon Creek
• Eagle Rock
• Elfin Forest
• Figueroa Lookout
• Gaviota Overlook
• Gibraltar Reservoir
• Inspiration Point
• Jade Cove
• Jim Green Trail
• Knapp’s Castle
• La Purisima Mission
• Limekiln Creek
• Matilija Creek
• McWay Falls
• Montaña de Oro Bluff Trail
• Montecito Overlook
• Nojoqui Falls
• Oso Flaco Lake
• Pismo Beach Monarch Grove
• Ragged Point Nature Trail
• Salinas River Parkway
• Salmon Creek Falls
• San Carpoforo Creek
• San Simeon Point
• San Ysidro Trail
• Santa Clara Estuary Natural Preserve
• Santa Cruz Island: Cavern Pt.
• Santa Cruz Island: Potato Harbor
• Santa Cruz Island: Smugglers Cove
• Santa Paula Canyon
• Seven Falls
• Turkey Ridge to Blackberry Springs
• Villa Creek
• West Cuesta Ridge
View live stats, scores and standings.
Interactive box scores with players stats, sortable play-by-play and shot tracking.
Browse roster breakdowns, player bios, stats, and photos.
View recent, current and upcoming game on the interactive team calendar.
Receive team push notifications based on breaking news, start of game, end of quarter or final score.
Connect with us on social media.
View team Twitter streams.
Watch live camera streams and highlight replays (only available in the Moda Center)
- Information, reviews, photos, and locations for thousands of mountain bike trails around the world.
- Nearby Trails feature lists all the trails within 25 miles of your current location.
- Trail check-ins + the ability to report trail conditions (closed, open, wet).
- Trail wishlist and "my trails" list for quick access to your favorites.
- Information and reviews on thousands of MTB products for comparison shopping on the go.
- Quick access to the Singletracks MTB blog with news and articles posted daily.
We've heard reports that the app does not work on the Toshiba Thrive and Motorola Xoom tablets. Having trouble getting the app to run on your device? Please email email@example.com so we can add your device to this list. As always, we appreciate feedback about specific issues you may encounter with the app.
More from developer
The Quakes also allows you to search for any earthquakes in the history, by time span, strength, depth and geographical area.
The Quakes displays the result earthquakes using both list view and Google map view.
The Data is provided by USGS