Trail breakdowns contain trail descriptions, milestones, photographs and maps of the best Central Coast hikes.
Also included are trails from Big Sur, Channel Islands, San Luis Obispo, Paso Robles, Atascadero, Templeton, Santa Margarita, San Simeon, Morro Bay, Cayucos, Montana de Oro, Pismo Beach, Arroyo Grande, Santa Maria, Nipomo, Lake Cachuma, Santa Barbara, Ventura and more.
And we're adding more trails from different counties all the time, so check back often for more trail updates.
Here are some of the trails in the first version:
• Aniso Trail
• Ballard Camp
• Big Falls
• Bishop Peak
• Blinn Ranch Trail
• Blue Canyon
• Bob Jones City to Sea Trail
• Cerro Alto
• Cerro Cabrillo
• Cerro San Luis
• Cone Peak
• Coon Creek
• Eagle Rock
• Elfin Forest
• Figueroa Lookout
• Gaviota Overlook
• Gibraltar Reservoir
• Inspiration Point
• Jade Cove
• Jim Green Trail
• Knapp’s Castle
• La Purisima Mission
• Limekiln Creek
• Matilija Creek
• McWay Falls
• Montaña de Oro Bluff Trail
• Montecito Overlook
• Nojoqui Falls
• Oso Flaco Lake
• Pismo Beach Monarch Grove
• Ragged Point Nature Trail
• Salinas River Parkway
• Salmon Creek Falls
• San Carpoforo Creek
• San Simeon Point
• San Ysidro Trail
• Santa Clara Estuary Natural Preserve
• Santa Cruz Island: Cavern Pt.
• Santa Cruz Island: Potato Harbor
• Santa Cruz Island: Smugglers Cove
• Santa Paula Canyon
• Seven Falls
• Turkey Ridge to Blackberry Springs
• Villa Creek
• West Cuesta Ridge
For just $2 more, you can also get Ultimate Checklist that includes 47+ occasions including this list and lot more. Just search for it in the market.
The app does NOT request for any permission. It does NOT need internet connection and there are absolutely NO ads. Your privacy is guaranteed. Comes with FREE lifetime updates.
- Add new items (available as part of menu option)
- Add new categories (available as part of menu option)
- Thumb friendly check/uncheck option
- Hide checked items (available as part of menu option)
- Unhide checked items (available as part of menu option)
- Option to check all (available as part of menu option)
- Option to uncheck all, so you can reuse the list again. (available as part of menu option)
- Rearrange items (available as part of menu option)
- Edit existing items (long press on any item for option to edit)
- Edit existing categories (long press on any category for option to edit)
- Delete existing items (long press on any item for option to delete)
- Delete existing categories (long press on any category for option to delete)
- Indicates the total number of items and the number of items that need to be completed.
- Color coded (green, yellow and red) for a visually appealing presentation
- Reuse the list multiple times.
- Comes pre-populated with lots of items that can save you typing.
Start hiking with the MapMyHike+ community. Log over 600 different types of workouts; record GPS-based activities to view detailed stats; connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place.
Get the Plus app now for an ad-free experience!
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
☆ Gear Tracker - Add your athletic shoes and start tracking mileage with Gear Tracker. Help yourself avoid common injuries and get notified when it’s time for a new pair.
☆ 600+ Activities - Log and record workouts with the largest selection of activities, including running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga and tons of others.
☆ Workout Stats - Record GPS-based workouts with customizable voice feedback for precise stats like pace, route, distance, calorie burn, elevation profile and more.
SHARE FITNESS & NUTRITION DATA
☆ Share Data - Sync your account with other health and nutrition apps like MyFitnessPal and Google Fit.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP MEMBERSHIP
☆ Go MVP - Be a premium member for an ad-free experience and access special features like heart rate analysis, personal training plans, audio coaching, and Live Tracking.
☆ MVP Members Only - Enjoy exclusive offers and promotions from our partners.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
☆ Activity Feed - Share your progress and see what friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether you’re a beginner, casually active, looking to rededicate yourself to fitness or an athletic enthusiast, you’ll fit in perfectly with our 30+ million member strong community.
☆ Social - Share your progress and workouts with friends on social media.
MORE FEATURES ON THE WEB
☆ 24/7 Activity Graph - Connect devices to view steps, sleep, workouts and more, all in one expertly designed graph.
☆ Import Data - We make it easy to connect and import data from the best activity tracking devices in the industry. Connect devices from Jawbone, Misfit, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings and more (Bluetooth Smart™ and ANT+™).
☆ Challenges - Join Challenges for some friendly, virtual competition, climb the leaderboards and win prizes.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.
Should you choose to upgrade to MVP, payment will be charged to your Google Wallet account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off on wallet.google.com and click on ‘Update or cancel your subscription’ on the Transactions page after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be cancelled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription to MVP.
Under Armour Connected Fitness powers the complete digital product suite of MapMyFitness, including MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyWalk, MapMyHike, and the Under Armour Women app. Our mission is to make all athletes better by providing the digital connected fitness products they need to train, perform and improve.
Decat'Rando is the application that will give you all the information needed to go out to find all the courses available at Reunion Island (Mafate, Salazie, Cilaos, volcano, etc.)., Expert advice, the Today's weather, the history of your performance ... And much more!
Note that prolonged use of GPS in background may drain the battery very quickly.
1. Lock for Hike allows you to set with on/off toggle button and easy to apply.
2. When your lock for hike apply you have select option related to background images related to best suitable HD Background.
3. To set lock with best security with question and answer in your lock when you set the lock for forget password time its work.
4. You can set the lock for hike with passcode photo lock in your lock of hike application.
5. You can set the lock for hike with passcode number lock in your lock of hike application.
6. You can set the lock for hike with pattern lock in your lock of hike application.
7. You can set the lock for hike with number lock design in your lock of hike application.
8. Lock for Hike allows you to set your gallery image with background in your lock screen.
9. You can Change your passcode lock with your best number.
10. You can set sound on/off with at the time of number press.
11. you can set vibration with on/off button.
12. Here apply to fake hike screen with best features in Lock for Hike.
FINDING A HIKE IS EASY!
• Sort with the Hike Finder tool
• Drop pins show hikes on regional maps
• Search with the Trails Near Me tool
• Select waterfall, overnight, or day hikes
• Find a hike from a Milestone Press guidebook
• An ever-growing selection of hikes
FREE INFORMATION HELPS YOU SELECT YOUR HIKE
• Synopsis of the route
• Photo from the hike
• Hike Type (day hike, overnight, waterfall, etc.)
• Location, hike distance, and elevation gain
• Trail highlights—views, flora & fauna ------YOUR HIKE PURCHASE INCLUDES----------------
• Hiking map—GPS tracking shows your precise location
• Hiking directions using your phone's GPS feature • GPS-enabled map to trailhead from your location
• Clear, concise directions to the trailhead
• Auxiliary map to trailhead from closest town
• Contact info for land management agencies
ENHANCED HIKING DIRECTIONS
• Detailed trail highlights and local history
• Mileposts/waypoints tell you where to turn
• Text brightens as you near a milepost GPS-ENABLED OFFLINE MAP
• Easy-to-follow GPS-enabled trail maps
• Know precisely where you are at all times
• No internet required on the trail
Once you've installed the app and purchased a hike, all your trail information is available and fully functional, even without data or phone service
- Calculates hiking route distance, elevation change, estimated time and generates elevation profile
- Tracks you hike with auto-save and auto data recovery
- Hiking log (keep track of total hiking time, distance, etc.)
- Shows post-hike information (partly supported in Lite version, fully supported in Pro version)
- Customizable Checklist for hike preparation
- Use Google Terrain/Road/Hybrid/Satellite maps
- Import/Export from and to GPX and KML files (partly supported in Lite version, fully supported in Pro version)
- Ads Free! (Pro version)
1. Route Planner
Simply draw your hiking route on the map or import it from Google Earth (KML or GPX) and this app will give you details about your planned hiking route. These included distances, time estimations, elevations, elevation profiles and more. Information is given for the whole route as well as for each waypoint of your planned hiking route. The distance, expected arrival time, return trip arrival time and elevation of each waypoint is shown simply by clicking it on the map.
2. Tracking Function
On the day of your hike, you can turn on the tracking function to get real time information and save it for later review.
You can compare your hiking progress with the estimations in the app. It helps you to determine whether you should speed up, slow down or should stop the hike and go home. It increases hiking safety by showing you if you are behind schedule and telling you when you can expect yourself to be at a certain landmark/waypoint.
3. Autosave and recovery
The app is designed to save and recover your tracking data automatically so you don't need to worry about data loss in case of battery running out or other device problems.
4. Hiking Log
You can keep all your hikes in the log to see how much you have hiked. You can show them on the map any time to review your hike and to see how good your estimation was.
The app is pre-loaded with a day-hike checklist. You can add, remove, re-arrange categories and items in this list to customize it to your need. In the Pro version, you can even save the customized list for different hikes (CSV format). You can also prepare your own checklist from MS Excel or other spreadsheet programs and then import it into the apps.
- Finnish terrain map and aerial photo
- Swedish road and terrain maps
- Norwegian terrain map
- Estonian terrain map and aerial photo
What you can do with the license free version?
- Use all maps for free*
- Store POIs locally
- Store area markings locally
- Track yourself
- Use MPTP tracking
* Finnish estate borders, Finnish state hunting areas and Swedish maps are not included in license free b-bark.
By purchasing the b-bark software license you will get the following additional features:
- Track other b-bark users
- Track b-bark collars
- Store POIs and area markings in cloud server
- Share POIs and area markings with other b-bark users
- Share custom maps with other b-bark users
- Use the history view to see old tracks stored in the cloud server
- Use chat feature to communicate with other b-bark users
License and tracking device can be purchased from the b-bark web store or from the nearest retailer.
For more information see www.b-bark.com
Please send us your feedback or request: firstname.lastname@example.org
This application does the functions of GPS(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM) in a device ANDROID endowed with GPS receiver.
This application is AUTONOMOUS and there does not need to be connected to INTERNET to be used, which is VERY USEFUL where there is no telephonic coverage.
They guard coordinates of position (LENGTH, LATITUDE) and other information. The fluency of the graphical part of the apliación depends on the power of the device. In a current mobile, it is possible to work easily with tracks up to 3000 points.
The application allows to load tracks of reference before doing the route to be able to compare the route that we do with the track of reference.
As soon as you have started memorizing a track you can visualize a graphical track of the route. Press the button TRACK to draw it and compare it with others tracks.
The Quakes also allows you to search for any earthquakes in the history, by time span, strength, depth and geographical area.
The Quakes displays the result earthquakes using both list view and Google map view.
The Data is provided by USGS