Takes into account diffraction on an aperture for all colors in viewable range of wavelegths.
Contains predefined profiles for over four hundreds digital cameras and backs and over a thousand lenses manufactured by Canon, Epson, Fujifilm, Hartblei, Hasselblad, Kodak, Konika Minolta, Leaf, Leica, Mamiya, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Phase One, Ricoh, Rokinon, Samsung, Samyang, Schneider, Sigma, Sinar, Sony, Tamron, Tokina, Voigtländer.
=== The most effective way to upgrade your Mobile Phone Camera ===
"What the app does is give you a way to be creative with depth-of-field, which is otherwise impossible with the Phone camera."---- ephotozine.com
“If you are the kind of person that likes to play with their photos, you should go buy it now.”----Wired.com
"If you’re looking for an app to give your photos extra “oomph,” then give Big Lens a try. " ----appadvice.com
Whether you’re a novice or pro photographer, Big Lens is your secret weapon when taking shots with the Phone. Numerous powerful filter effects make Big Lens perfect for creating professional-looking photos on your Phone. Check out demo video: www.bit.ly/BigLens
--5 SUPER FEATURES--
==Smart Focus System==
Simply use your finger tips to focus your images without any previous knowledge in Depth-of-Field. You can use basic geometric shapes or a lasso tool to auto-focus your target, or you can choose advanced mode to manually define your focus area. Smart Focus will then automatically refine your selection with precision.
Adjust the aperture in Big Lens with a single gesture to instantly change the blur level of the out-of-focus area. Larger apertures blur the background more! Offers 9 unique lenses that allow out-of-focus light points to blur into shapes like hearts and stars (Bokeh effect). This great tool turns simple-looking backgrounds into atmospheric backdrops.
More than 18 filters that allow you to enhance color, increase contrast, or add Lomo effects. The result is spectacular filter simulation results right from your Phone.
==Instant Focus/Blur Tool==
Be able to instantly modify the focus and blur area with their fingers in no time. Use simple gestures to enhance and retouch focal areas to make the subject of your photos really pop!
==Before & After Preview==
Allow you to compare before & after images to ensure they get the exact result they’re looking for. You can review your images at any time during your make-over process.
==In-App Purchase Feature: Focal Separation==
Unlock the new custom filter effect functions from the in app purchase to achieve the ultimate artistic result! Now you will be able to edit foregrounds and backgrounds with light, color balance, saturation, and contrast.
Wheels are used for selecting aperture, focal length, focus distance and unit of focus distance which makes testing of different settings very fast and simple.
The unit of the calculated results as well as the focus distance can individually can be selected to be m, cm, feet or inch and all last used settings are saved.
If you are missing a camera/sensor or have any other request, contact me and I will help you.
Or do you want to create beautiful and effective bokeh in your photograph ?
DOF - DEPTH OF FIRLD CALC app helps you to take more desired photos by
simulating depth of field and intuitively tells you the calculated DOF with dynamically generated chart!
You can quickly select focal length, aperture and subject distance by using seek bar.
- Max focal length (20mm - 1200mm)
- Max aperture (f/2.0 - f/128)
- Max subject distance (10 - 5000)
- Display format (Millimeters, Centimeters, Meters, Inches, Feet, Yards)
- Override circle of confusion
- Constant for circle of confusion (1000 - 1500)
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Spanish
Android 2.1 and up
You can use the calculator with ND filter. Determine how to make 1000 times longer photos, for example.
Two of the three parameters can be blocked, the last parameter is determined automatically.
The minimum and maximum speed can be set, it goes the same for aperture and ISO to be specific to your device.
Version without ads identical to the free version for those wanting to support development.
photo, ND filter, long exposure, exposure calculator
Allowed extended poses (up to 12h) by enabling it in the settings tab.
Added new translations
With a well-designed, easy to use UI, you can easily configure your shooting parameters and view all the relevant focus information at one place. HyperFocal provides quick setup for calculating hyper-focal distance with depth of focus. It includes an advanced graphical representation of the shooting scene, for a quick & intuitive view of the information.
With the latest update, now you can obtain Angle of View and Field of View values for accurate composition and preparing your photography gear for specific scenarios.
The app can also generates hyper-focal distance table for different f-numbers and lens focal lengths for your camera setup. The app includes a highly configurable hyper-focal distance table generator module to produce customized tables for your camera/lens combinations. You can export hyper-focal distance tables to multiple file formats including html & excel and save/share these for later use.
There is also has a convenient 'profiles' feature, which let you save/re-load shooting parameters. Profiles let you quickly switch between different camera/lens/shooting parameters combinations to save time while switching between your camera gear. You can also save various 'table profiles' to save hyper-focal distance tables for different set-ups.
A comprehensive, regularly updated DSLR database is included to provide support for every DSLRs released till date. The app provides highly accurate results using exact image sensor dimensions for different cameras (most online versions use generic, truncated values of 'circle of confusion'). HyperFocal is designed to ensure availability of advanced configuration options for pro users and serious photographers.
- Sleek, responsive, intuitive user interface.
- Customizable hyperfocal distance table generator.
- Advanced graphical scenario viewer.
- Depth of field / Angle of view / Field of view display.
- Profiles for management of multiple set-ups.
- Easily share, export to multiple file formats.
- Manual circle of confusion / calculate by sensor size.
- Comprehensive DSLR database, regularly updated.
- Complete documentation for technical concepts.
- 100% free, without nagging banners.
1. First 3 COC entries are customizable - select one and then press "Edit Camera" from the menu. Enter circle of confusion value and the dimensions of your sensor.
2. Tab for showing the DOF calculations for the range of apertures
3. Tab for showing the DOF calculations for the range of focal lengths
4. Tab for showing the DOF calculations for the range of subject distances
5. Tab for showing the FOV for the range of focal lengths
1. Depth of field
2. Hyperfocal distance
3. Near and far limits
4. DOF in front and behind subject
5. Rectilinear angle of view for the chosen camera and focal length
Inputs for (press and drag left and right to scroll the values):
1. Units (meters, feet, centimeters and inches - swipe the top panel left and right on the first tab to switch units)
3. Focal Length
4. Subject Distance (long press selected value when units is meters/feet to input additional centimeters/inches)
5. Teleconverter (1.4x, 1.5x, 1.6x, 1.7x, 2.0x, 3.0x)
1. Showing custom COC Values only
2. Hiding the teleconverter input
3. f-stop increments, f-stop range start and end
4. Adjusting maximum subject distance
The app includes three tools:
1.The calculator of the depth of field (further – the DoF-calculator).
2.The calculator of the exposure pairs.
3.The calculator of the sunsets time and the sunrises time.
Difference from full version:
1. You can not restrict the range of values in DoF
2. You can not restrict the range of values in Ev-Pairs
3. You can not search location on the map by address or coordinates.
The DoF-calculator will be helpful at the landscape shooting that needs the maximum depth of field. If you’ll choose the model of your camera and will set the aperture’s value, the focal distance and the distance of the focusing action, you’ll find distant both near limit of the sharpness and the hyperfocal distance. You’ll get the maximum depth of field in shot by focusing at this hyperfocal distance.
The calculator of the exposure pairs is being the special value at the shooting at night time when the built-in exposure meter is lacking for the calculation of the correct time of the exposition (built-in exposure meters can calculate exposure up to 30 seconds only).
Simple example: you wish to shoot the night landscape. The built-in exposure meter shows, that the exposure will be equal to 30 seconds at ISO = 1600 and the aperture = 5.6. But your camera has digital noise at ISO = 1600. If you’ll reduce the sensitivity to ISO = 400, exposure time will be 2 minutes and you’ll cover the aperture to 11, the exposure will increase up to 8 minutes. Photo Tools is created for the calculation of these parameters. The app is able to calculate the exposures up to 512 minutes.
The calculator of sunsets and sunrises allows to find out the time of their beginning. It gives this information about any place of our planet in any day.
It is recommended to have a look at the instruction before the using Photo Tools.
You’ll not find advertising in my applications, because they’ve developed for my own use.
Photo Tools is distributing under the license GPL v3. You can receive the source code of the program under the link: https://github.com/yankovskiy/PhotoTools
If you can help with translation into other languages, or you have ideas and offers, or you have found an error in program work, write e-mail to me, please: email@example.com
Rudy Dordonne (rework EV-pair kernel)
Would you have always with you an expert in photography to take your pictures?
Download Photographer. An expert photographer in your pocket.
It suggests the optimal settings for your camera and equipment to be used to make great photos based on what you want to photograph.
- How tos to take nearly 60 different categories of photos: Portraits, rainbows, fireworks, the moon, etc..
- Photographic poses for couples, men and women, groups etc..
- Tutorial for advanced photography
- Special photo tools like Depth of Field Calculator (DOF calculator), Exposure Calculator (EXP calculator), print size calculator according to the size of the file or megapixels, Timelapse calculator
- Photography news reader
- Personal notes and personal settings
A great help for your beautiful photos!
This is a FREE app expandable with in app purchases.
An example is: You are trying to take a photo of a bee on a flower and all but the bee is to be out of focus. Set the distance of the subject to be 200 mm (20 cm, approx 8 inches), set the f-stop to be f/5.6 and set the focal length at 50 mm. The App calculates that the depth of field is 3.41 mm (0.3 cm, a small fraction of an inch). The bee will be partially in focus but bees are more than 3.4 mm across so that depth of field is probably not what you were looking for. Set the camera to f/22 and now the depth of field is 13.39 mm (1.39 cm or just over half an inch) now this is much closer to what you wanted. Now maybe the whole of bee is in focus but still all of its surroundings are out of focus.
This App will help you take much better photographs by being able to understand the relationship between the settings on your camera and the depth of field that they produce. The diagram shown is better than a thousand words of text (as the saying goes). You can now easily see what effect a change in the settings will make.
The Depth of Field Calculator allows you to quickly calculate the near and far distances of acceptable focus. Just select the distance you are focused at, the f/stop and the len's focal length and the diagram shows you at what distance acceptable focus starts and at what distance it ends. You can select to express the focus distance in metres, millimetres, feet and inches. Unlike other Apps this App does not use picker wheels for the f/stop and focal length values so you can enter whatever values you want.
The only other thing you have to do is select the camera you are using. The Camera button takes you to a page with the makers of cameras listed to the left. Select the maker of your camera and then scroll down the list to the model. Select Save and you are now ready to calculate the correct values. The calculations work using a value called the Circle of Confusion. This changes depending on the camera make and model.
If you camera is not listed then email and it will be added. You can generally find your Circle of Confusion value on the web. Once you know this value just set it manually in field at the top and Save.
You can manually specify the Circle of Confusion to use. Just select the field at the top and type in the value required. Select OK and then select Save. The user-defined Circle of Confusion will be used.
The application is tailored to the sensor characteristics of cameras such as the Fuji X-Pro1, X-E1 and X-M1 (0.02 circle of confusion) and the user selects only the lens and the focal length to obtain the hyperfocal distance. By selecting the subject (focus) distance, the user can obtain the acceptably sharp depth of field, along with near/far limits. This feature aims to overcome the issues arising from the in-camera distance scale, which as mentioned in various reviews, appears to have been calculated very conservatively by Fuji.
This application is similar to the DoF X100 application which was specifically fitted for the Fuji X100 and X100s.
- Hyperfocal distance & depth of field calculation
- Minimal & intuitive interface
- Supporting both full stops and ⅓ stops
- Supporting all XMount lenses & lenses in Fuji X-Mount Roadmap
- User can select used lenses as not to clutter the interface and quickly switch between used lenses.
- Both meters and feet available
- Fujinon XF 14mm f/2.8 R
- Fujinon XF 18mm f/2.0 R
- Fujinon XF 27mm f/2.8
- Fujinon XF 35mm f/1.4 R
- Fujinon XF 60mm f/2.4 R Macro
- Carl Zeiss Touit 12mm f/2.8 Distagon T
- Carl Zeiss Touit 32mm f/1.8 Planar T
- Fujinon XF 23mm f/1.4 R
- Fujinon XF 56mm f/1.2 R
- Carl Zeiss Touit 50mm f/2.8 Makro-Planar T
Disclaimer: the author of this application has nothing to do with the Fujifilm company, this application is unofficial.
Professionals will like how quick and easy it is to get depth of field calculations.
Semi-pro photographers will enjoy configuring "what-if?" scenarios for various lenses.
Photography beginners will find it to be a great learning tool by exploring the interplay of aperture, focal length, and focal distance in real time.
Lens•Lab is more than a great depth of field calculator, it's a lens simulator that can help you explore, see, and intuitively understand how depth of field works with your camera and lenses.
Advanced visual depiction of depth of field with real-time controls:
• The background scales from 10 centimeters to 100 meters interactively
• Out-of-focus areas are represented as blurred / dimmed in real-time
• Distance labels, angle of view, and other information updates as you touch
Easily control aperture, focal length, and focal distance with sliders or touch:
• Aperture (from ƒ/1 to ƒ/32)
• Focal Length (configurable minimum and maximum)
• Focal Distance (from 10cm to 100m)
Information overlays are independently configurable:
• Hyperfocal Distance
• Far Depth of Field
• Focal Distance
• Near Depth of Field
• Total Depth of Field
• Vertical Angle of View
• Distance Scale
Sensor size is configurable for:
• Full Frame
• Four Thirds
Additionally, there are controls for distance units (metric or imperial) and display of Full Frame Equivalent focal length (for cameras with sensors smaller than full frame.)
Included is a usage guide that explains all features of the application as well as depth of field in photography.
This app works with all Android devices including phones and tablets running Android 2.2 or newer.
Note: to access the settings menu on newer devices, press and hold the app switching button.
- Capture images with varying focus distances using intuitive touch selection
- Import captured images from photo gallery (e.g. images already captured with a DSLR for instance)
- Turn off automatic image alignment
- Control saturation, brightness, contrast, details, shadows, highlights
- Ideal for landscape and macro photography
- We recommend a recent device with at least 512MB of RAM.
- DOF: depth of field, light field camera