LIVE Phone : +65 6327 5037 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
A great tool for "riyaaz", it features all the commonly needed taals and the sound gets optimized when performing practice sessions using headphones or external speakers. Well suited for vocal, instrumental and dance practice.
Following taals are supported in this version:-
We intend to add many more taals in upcoming versions and improve the experience of using Tabla Taal.
Tempo and pitch are adjustable for all the taals.
For any queries, complaints or suggestions please feel free to mail us at: email@example.com
If you like the app, please don't forget to leave a review and rating... :)
With TaalMala sequencer, you can compose your own sequences of fixed or randomized Taal patterns and use them for accompaniment.
If you have the Windows desktop version of TaalMala, you can compose your custom Taals, export them to your Android device and play them on the Android device.
- High-quality studio-recorded Tabla, Pakhawaj, Tanpura and Manjeera (Zanj) sounds
- Two sets of Tabla/Dagga sounds and ability to choose and mix-match between the two sound sets
- 245+ pre-composed Taals and Taal sequences, including most popular Taals and their variations
- New Taals and compositions added frequently as free updates
- Automatic Manjeera/Zanj accompaniment synchronized with the Tabla/Pakhawaj Taals
- Adjustable tempo from 10 bpm to 1000 bpm for Taal
- Pitch control (+/- 0.5 octave), with fine-tuning of Tabla and Pakhawaj for precise matching with any instrument
- Powerful sequencer to compose fixed and automatically randomized sequences from the Taals library
- Independent master fine-tuning for Tabla and Tanpura
- Independent volume/level balance for Tabla/Pitch, Dagga/Bass and Manjeera
- Ability to import and use your own Tanpura sounds and loops
- Choose between chromatic or just/harmonic tuning for Tabla and Tanpura
- Independent master fine-tuning control for Tabla and Tanpura for precise matching with any instrument
- High-quality Tanpura sounds with all popular Tanpura patterns included
- Adjustable Tanpura tempo
- Adjust strumming speed of 4 Tanpura strings independently
- Option to slightly vary the Tanpura plucking delays randomly for better realism
- Tap on the screen twice to set exact Taal tempo, as required
- Set start beat (matra) of the Taal, particularly useful in live concert mode if your composition starts from midddle of a Taal cycle OR if composition is Vilambit (slow tempo)
- Compose your own Taals using our Windows desktop application and play them on your Android device
This is a trial version of the application with following limitations:
- Playback restricted to 5 minutes every hour
- Trial expires after 14 days from first use. To continue use after 14 days, you must purchase the licensed edition of the application.
- Trial period resets 74 days after the date of first installation, in case you had tried and older version and want to install and try the upgraded version now.
For more information, visit our web site http://www.taalmala.com.
If you would like to purchase a licensed version, use the "Upgrade" button in the application. If you are unable to purchase via Google Play Store for any reason, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you.
Indian Classical Music on the Go !
In 1-2-3 steps: Explore, Download, Listen offline
1. Explore Albums/Concerts, Artists and Songs. You can also find by Search.
2. Download your selected album and have it offline on your phone
3. Listen offline
We are able to enable such a large collection of songs, courtesy sources like sangeethapriya.org, shivkumar.org, swathithirunal.in and we are constantly adding more.
- Curated Albums and Songs well organised by Artists.
- Offline - Listen without being connected to internet.
- Car mode & Handsfree listening with large player controls & Bluetooth support.
- LockScreen player - Pause/Resume the playback, even when your device is locked.
- Settings to choose between WiFi or cellular, so you are in control.
- Find Songs, Albums or Concerts by:
-- By Classifications of Carnatic or Hindusthani
-- By Artist names like Chembai, BalamuraliKrishna, Semmangudi
-- Or by Album or Song names
Quality and Support
- We have gone though 18 revisions with our early Alpha/Beta users before going public.
- However any suggestions or problems, feel free to write to us: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.saptaswaram.com/
- Android revision history: http://www.saptaswaram.com/android
Experience the all-pervasive Divinity coming alive in these mesmerizing renditions.
A hand-picked collection of songs for getting the ultimate musical experience.
Listen and get inspired by those hypnotizing voices.
This App has been well optimized for effortless streaming of audio without breaks.
Install this App and get the real divine experience with the help of these amazing classical songs.
This app aids users in the learning of Carnatic, Tamil and Hindi music, both vocal and instrumental. The notes in this app can be used to play songs in instruments such as violin, veena, flute and keyboard.
Carnatic songs include - Geetham, Swarajathi, Varnam and Krithi. For Carnatic music the details included are- Title, Ragam, Talam, Arohanam, Avarohanam, Notes and Lyrics.
For movie songs - Tamil and Hindi - the details included are - Title, Movie name, Notes and Lyrics.
Hindi songs also have YouTube link to the song.
You can submit a song from the 'Submit a song' page.More songs will be added periodically.
I hope you enjoy using this application. Please send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each tune is randomly generated, based on existing compositions and traditional phrases in that raga.
- Unique phrases which closely follow the character of the raga are generated using a predictive pattern matching algorithm.
- Numbers for Melakarta ragas are indicated.
Acknowledgements: We thank Prof. Krishna Narayanan and Harsha Nagarajan from Texas A&M University for their help and support.
Authors : Krishnakumar M Ravikumar, Srikrishna Doraiswamy
1)Picture slideshow while playing Song
4) Play/Pause option
6)Landscape mode support
This application has lyrics and Youtube videos for selected 41 songs of Purandara Dasa.
1) Index page contains the list of songs in alphabetical order with search functionality at the top.
2) The song page has lyrics and YouTube video embedded. This will help users follow the lyrics easily.
3) The index page and song pages can be scrolled to see the full content.
4) Hand picked YouTube videos sung by legendary singers.
5) Easy to navigate.
Listen, immerse and enjoy the wonderful compositions of Purandara Dasa.
Note: All videos in this app are embedded from youtube which is publicly available.
Tags: Purandara Dasa, Vittal, Vithoba, Pandurang, Kannada, Devotional, Bhakthi, Song, Venkateswara, Krishna, Vishnu, Keerthana, Krithi, Kruthi, Carnatic, Bhimsen Joshi, Jayakrishna Deekshithar, MS Subbulakshmi, Yesudas, Priya Sisters, Unnikrishnan
--Visit http://shruti.hejje.com for PC version of Shruti Box.
--Tanpura/Tamburi and Harmonium shruti available for Hindustani and Karnataka Sangeeta (Karnataki/Carnatic Music).
--Harmonium with higher volume for 3rd octave shadja for better harmony with Yakshagana Chande
--No Madhyama and Panchama notes as in traditional Yakshagana shruti.
--Designed keeping traditional aspects of shruti in mind and after months of research on Yakshagana shruti.
--Designed in association with Yakshamitra Toronto and Hejje Systems, Markham, Canada.
ಯಕ್ಷಗಾನದ ಮೊಟ್ಟ ಮೊದಲ ತಂತ್ರಾಂಶ: ಯಕ್ಷಶ್ರುತಿ
--ಭಾಗವತಿಕೆ ಅಭ್ಯಾಸ, ವಾದ್ಯಗಳನ್ನು ಶ್ರುತಿ ಮಾಡಲು,
--ಯಕ್ಷಗಾನ ತಾಳಮದ್ದಲೆ, ಗಾಯನ ವಾದನ ಕಾರ್ಯಕ್ರಮಗಳ ಅನುಕೂಲಕ್ಕೆ
--ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಮತ್ತು ಹಿಂದೂಸ್ತಾನಿ ಸಂಗೀತಕ್ಕೂ ಅನುಕೂಲ
Copyright (c) 2003 - 2014 Ragu Kattinakere, Markham, ON, Canada.
ShrutiBox for live performance and practice.
--Already in use for live Yakshagana shows in India. Example a show in Bhatkala on Jan 26th 2014.
--Can be used for tuning Maddale or any other instrument using Android phone or PC.
Pitches fine tuned for perfect match to western keys.
--Display of key names in Kannada and in traditional key colours.
--Display of key names in western names.
--Can play both Tanpura and Harmonium at preferred volumes simultaneously.
To leave feedback or for online version of the app visit www.shruti.hejje.com and visit www.yakshamitra.com to know more about our projects. Help support and promote traditional Yakshagana.
Developed by: Ragu Kattinakere
In Association with: Yakshamitra Toronto and Hejje Systems, Canada.
Musicology: Vinayak Hegde Kalbhaga, Composer, Hindustani Vocalist, New Market, ON, Canada
Harmonium Samples: Ganesh Desai, Singer, Composer, Bengaluru, India
Sound System: Param & Sharada Bhat, Richmond Hill, ON, Canada
Audio Edits/Usability: Prabha Hebbar, Hejje Systems, Markham, ON, Canada
Copyright (c) 2003 - 2014 Ragu Kattinakere, Markham, ON, Canada.
Keywords: Sur peti, Shruthi, Shruti Box, Harmonium, Reed, Tanpur, Drone, Yakshagana, Classical music, Carnatic music, Chande, Maddale, Tala, Pada, Padya, Karnataka, Kannada, Yakshamitra, Hejje Systems
StringApps's sheet music displays songs in musical notation and also play the song step by step.
With StringApps's Chromatic high precision Tuner, even beginners can tune the violin in different styles such as Carnatic, Western, etc. StringApps “Tuner” is a high precision chromatic tuner, which can be used for different musical instruments such as Violin. It also recognizes musical note for human voice.
StringApps is the perfect way to introduce a violin. StringApps “Violin Basic” provides basic information of Violin, finger positions and parts of violin.
+ a metronome based on the traditional tala scheme with indication of dhrutham and anu-dhrutham
+ Collection of popular songs (with swaram) : currently 2 songs
+ 2 Adi Tala Varnam with ability to play individual sections of the varnam
+ reference to basic information of over 900 raagas and
Some of the main feature restrictions in the lite version are
+ Only Varisai (sarali, jantai, daatu, melstaayi and mandrastaayi)can be played; Alankarams, Geetham, Swarajathi and Nottuswaram are not available for playing
+ Only 2 Adi Tala Varnam are available. The full version has a collection of 24 varnams.
+ Features like optional metronome, Sruti/Tanpura, etc., are not available.
+ Updates will not be available for the lite version.
+ Tempo/BPM for tala based metronome can be changed in steps of 10
If you are interested in this app please also checkout SwaramQuest a quiz based game for ear training.
Please send in your comments and feedback to email@example.com
The Tracks in this App are essentially songs from individual concert series of Shri MDR, it is names as MDR__TrackNo_Songname_RagaName.
Current Features of Shadjam:
- Thousands of Ragas with information and playback of Aarohana and Avarohana for each Raga
- Search or Browse Ragas by name or by Swaras
- Moorchana / Scale playback for all ragas
- Sruti / Pitch adjustment
- Gati / Tempo adjustment
- Continuous playback option in loop
- Raga info can be shared
- Ragas and Composers can be searched from the global android search by enabling Shadjam in search options. E.g; Google Now, QSB.
- Information about 35 Talas per 'Suladi Sapta Tala' scheme. Talas can be looked up by Tala name and Tala Jaati
- Audio playback for all talas
- Tempo / BPM adjustment
- Continuous playback option in loop
- Tala info can be shared
- Brief biography of well-known Carnatic composers (Vaggeyakara)
- Search or Browse composers by name
- Carnatic lessons for learners. Current lessons include: Sarali, Janta & Datu Swaras, Alankarams, Geetams, Swarajatis, Varnams and other non-carnatic songs with notes. Lessons will be updated on a regular basis.
- Basic Lessons can be played in any of the 72 Melakarta ragas
- Playback options: 5 speed variations, 128 instruments, Pitch adjustment, repeated playback
- Glossary with information about key terminology of Carnatic Music (Ragam, Talam, Sruti, etc.)
- Usage info
- Change themes with dark and light variations of different colors to suit your mood and style
- Configure default Sruti/pitch
- Configure default instrument for Lessons
- Enable extended list of Ragas, which includes thousands of Ragas. Please note that it takes a little while to load the long list of Ragas. If you think you are seeing too many not so well-known ragas in your Raga page, disable this option. You can enable it anytime.
- Enable background playback. Sometimes you might want to turn off your screen or switch to another app while practicing lessons. Enable this setting to keep the audio in Shadjam running while you take care of other things.
Please email your feedback, suggestions, feature requests and issues, if any, to the developer (Shadjam.Carnatic@gmail.com) or post them in our social network pages in Google+, Facebook or Twitter.
This app is a tool for a music learner to understand the concepts of the Talams and use as a Talam assistant for music practice. The Tala Box Basic edition is limited to only Adi Talam. Please consider upgrading to the full edition which supports expanded set of Talams.
Please type the Menu key on your phone and then choose the "Help" to see more information about the App.
Majority of the app except for map location for a shrine can be used in offline mode. The location is approximate and is not intended to use for precise driving directions. I hope this app serves as a useful portable resource for the bhaktas visiting these shrines.