This off-line version enables you to run case simulations even when you do not have internet access. You will not be able to save your case records, but otherwise the simulation experince with the off-line version is identical to the on-line, web-based version. Frequent practice with this app will improve your response to real medical emergencies.
We use a process called Cognitive Task Simulation to break each operation down into fundamental steps and decision-points. The Touch Surgery Simulator teaches you every step and also allows you to test yourself.
Touch Surgery was developed by surgeons, and our content is developed in collaboration with leading surgeons and surgical institutions worldwide to ensure accuracy and surgical validity.
- State-of-the-art 3D engine to create the most realistic environments
- Suitable for trainees and experienced surgeons to learn, practice and rehearse surgery at their convenience before operating on a live patient
- Learn operations in a step-by-step fashion, then test yourself with an "unsupervised" operation.
- Use your personalised performance data that validates your knowledge and gives you feedback about your learning curve
- Build your own library of operations over time.
"...with an effortless swipe of the finger, you slice open the patient's skin. A gentle pinch and the flesh is prised apart to reveal layers of tissue. Another swipe and a pair of scissors descends into view and begins to cut into the muscle. A few more swipes, taps and pinches and, hey presto, you've removed an appendix..." The Guardian
Learn more about us at www.touchsurgery.com
By The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
The Simulation Summit 2013 mobile app enhances and amplifies the value you get from the 2013 Simulation Summit. The Royal College's 2013 Simulation Summit invites health care professionals to experience and share in the latest innovations in simulation-focused learning opportunities.
Through this app, you can:
• Review the program schedule by day
• Plan your personal program of events
• View all conference abstracts
• Complete evaluation surveys for every session
• Locate each room using floor maps for venues
• Receive official conference updates
• Check plenary speaker bios and lecture topics
• Enter conference notes and contact information
• Read complete sponsor and exhibitor information
• and much more …
The Simulation Summit provides practical educational activities using the latest tools, tips and research to enhance the integration of simulation into multi-professional health care environments. The program promotes scholarly based research of simulation standards in real-world applications and encourages participation from all health care professionals. Maximize your time using the Simulation Summit 2013 mobile app.
Use This Product Successfully AND Get Your Money Back!!
If you have got to the stage of considering surgery for your weight problem then this new audio program from Adam Eason is for you.
HYPNOTIC GASTRIC BAND is a non-surgical 'mind simulation surgery' that works and we want you to find out for yourself by using this program and the four accompanying hypnosis sessions - and tell everybody else.
We are really keen to follow the first users of this product and want to monitor your progress.
This audio program takes you step-by-step through every step of having your hypnotic Gastric band fitted and then uses hypnosis to have your mind and body responding to the program as if you had the surgery in real-life.
The program takes you through the stages of preparation. Before you have your initial appointment, you are shown how to remove previous problematic programming that may have been influencing your behaviors and habits. Then you experience hypnosis to get things set up prior to your gastric band being fitted.
Then you are hypnotized to experience your operation and the Gastric band is fitted: This is a profound experience for many and a very vivid hypnotic experience is supported with especially created music. Your beliefs are heightened and now that the band is fitted, your appetite changes to accommodate the new you.
With the band successfully fitted, you spend a few weeks reacting and responding progressively to the fitted band while using two further hypnosis sessions daily to boost your metabolism, affect your appetite, install new habits and alter the way you perceive yourself.
Finally, the fitted gastric band is optimized and enhanced whilst hypnotized again and you watch your size, shape and weight change as you move confidently forward in life.
It is easy to follow and you'll have a number of psychological skills taught to you so that you can enhance your own results too.
The hypnotic gastric band has featured heavily in the media in recent years due to the huge amount of success people have been enjoying with it, why not join those people and share in that continuing success?
We would love some testimonials so want to get the product out to as many people as possible as soon as the music has been added to the hypnosis session.
So if you are overweight and would like this topical approach we have a special gift for you when you send us your feedback
What we ask is that you get to use the product as soon as we send it to you and follow the program and send us a review testimonial.
WE WOULD LOVE TO GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK
We would love to feature your story. Send us the before and after photos and allow us to use them on our website and we will refund your money as well.
* Record operation details
* Sync with online server
* Over 100 operations included
* Fully customizable entry fields
* Track professional development
* Input fields applicable to re-validation guidelines
Surgeon-logbook allows busy staff & students a convenient way to enter records of surgical procedures performed/studied/assisted with.
Built around validated guidelines over 100 predefined operations are included.
Input fields are fully customizable allowing users to match fields required for their individual educational & validation requirements.If an operation you need is not included or needs modifying simply change an existing entry or create a new one.
The app also includes a financial logbook to aid tracking of costs and expenses.
Registered users can opt to use the work availability calendar. By adding availability local hospitals, your personnel department or even colleagues looking to exchange shifts will be able to see when you are free to work.
Registered users can sync their surgical logs with our online server. Here all data entered can be reviewed in your personal account and exported in the format of your choice.
Note this service is free and confidential. The surgeon-logbook team is ran by doctors who are committed to a 100% spam free service.
YOUR PRIVATE DETAILS WILL NEVER BE SHARED.
Operations in your pocket! A must have for any surgeon, resident, medical student, or physician's assistant!
Detailed descriptions of 75 operations commonly performed by general surgeons. Included is indications, key steps, and complications of the operations. Great for preoperative preparation, for dictation purposes to recall the key steps of the operation, or for ABSITE review! Key steps include variations, ie. 'stapled vs. sutured anastomosis' to incorporate physician preference. These operations can be searched easily with the search function, or can be browsed by alphabetical order, or by categories!
-Head and Neck
-Stomach and Duodenum
Plans to include anatomy of the operations in the future (if open source anatomy drawings can be found), add a notes section with area to leave notes for yourself, add a favorites section, and include more operations.
Please feel free to email me at any time with questions, concerns, or operations or features that you would like to see added.
Don't forget to leave comments!
• Organize your operative and academic activities.
• Upload operative photos and follow up details.
Operative Log and Bedside Procedures:
• Record the patient’s details, your role and contribution.
• Upload operative photos.
• Be up to date with your academic activities.
• Record the seminars, case and paper presentations; CME’s and conferences you have attended.
• Navigate through your records.
• Use the advanced search option to make your search more specific.
• Edit previous recorded entries; add additional follow up details and histopathology reports.
• Export selected records into excel.
• Use the app as a tool to write papers and case reports.
• Add commonly used terminologies into keywords.
• Added keywords will appear as text prompts, making data entry easier.
Surgery Dictionary will allow you to know more about all the medical term that your doctor mentioned. Besides that the dictionary will also serve as a quick reference for you on the medical jargon.
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used for any professional who needs the occasional reminder. This app was designed for you. You will be able to learn on the go. Perfect for Medical Students.
- 400+ quality questions with detailed explanations
- Study mode: get instant answers and useful explanation, study at your own pace; support sound effect
- Favorite mode: add any question to your favorite and simply focus on studying them is 10 times more efficient
- Test mode: simulate the real exam experience
- Test mode: review your exam questions with answers and explanations;
- Settings: with flexibility to change font size, sound control, and the number of questions in your test
- No data connection required, all data stored on device
iMobiApp, the publisher of this product, is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. The content of the application might include inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which the owner can not be held liable.
The Veterinary Technician National Examination (VTNE) assesses the knowledge and skills of prospective veterinary technicians. The VTNE was developed by the American Association of Veterinary State Boards.
The difficulty level of the VTNE is appropriate for individuals seeking entry-level employment as a veterinary technician. The content of the examination can be broken down into seven general categories: Pharmacy and Pharmacology (14% of the exam); Surgical Preparation and Assisting (16%); Dentistry (8%); Laboratory Procedures (15%); Animal Care and Nursing (24%); Diagnostic Imaging (8%); and Anesthesia and Analgesia (15%).
Step 1: Paracentesis
Step 2: Gel injection
Step 3: Keratome incision
Step 4: Capsulorhexis
Step 5: Hydrodissection
Step 6: Phacoemulsification
Step 7: Irrigation/Aspiration
Step 8: Gel injection
Step 9: Lens insertion
Step 10: Finishing up
The medical fields covered by Exeeer are Cardiology, Pulmonology, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Rheumatology, Endocrinology, Nephrology, General surgery, Obstetrics and gynecology, Pediatrics, Family medicine, Psychiatry, ENT, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Dermatology, and Basic sciences.
Source: Umm Al-Qura Memo – Third edition.
Wishing you all the best of luck.
تطبيق اكسير اول تطبيق عربي يتخصص في تجهيزك لاختبار الهيئة السعودية للتخصصات الصحية SLE في المجالات الطبية وذلك عن طريق محاكاة الاختبار .ويحتوي التطبيق على قاعدة واسعة من مايزيد عن 3000 سؤال تتفاوت فيها الصعوبة وتتغير كل مرة بشكل عشوائي مما يساعدك على الكشف عن مستواك العلمي في المجال الطبي قبل الاختبار وتحديد مواطن الضعف.
المجالات الطبية المتوفرة هي : القلب, الرئة, الجهاز الهضمي, علم الأعصاب, الروماتيزم, علم الغدد ,طب الكلي, الجراحة العامة, أمراض النساء والتوليد, طب الأطفال, طب الأسرة ,طب النفس, انف واذن وحنجرة, طب العيون, العظام, طب الأمراض الجلدية, العلوم الأساسية
المصدر: مذكرة ام القري الاصدار الثالث.
نسأل الله العلي القدير ان يوفق الجميع.
WAGmob brings you Simple 'n Easy, on-the-go learning app for "Surgery".
The app provides:
1. Snack sized chapters for easy learning.
2. Bite sized flashcards to memorize key concepts.
Designed for both students and adults.
This app provides a quick summary of essential concepts in Surgery by following snack sized chapters:
(Each chapter has corresponding flashcards)
Common Surgical Operations,
Creating an Environment for Surgery,
General and Preoperative Care,
Anesthesia Related Techniques,
Minimal Access and Breast Surgery,
Head and Neck Surgery,
Ear,Nose,Throat and Thyroid Surgery,
Cardiac Surgery and Neurosurgery.
About WAGmob apps:
1) A companion app for on-the-go, bite-sized learning.
2) Over Three million paying customers from 175+ countries.
Why WAGmob apps:
1) Beautifully simple, Amazingly easy, Massive selection of apps.
2) Effective, Engaging and Entertaining apps.
3) An incredible value for money. Lifetime of free updates!
*** WAGmob Vision : simpleNeasy apps for a lifetime of on-the-go learning.***
*** WAGmob Mission : A simpleNeasy WAGmob app in every hand.***
*** WAGmob Platform: A unique platform to create and publish your own apps & e-Books.***
Please visit us at www.wagmob.com or write to us at Team@wagmob.com.
We would love to improve our app and app platform.
These awards have been instituted by the laboratory BIOIBERICA FARMA and the SECA (Spanish Society for Quality in Health Care).
This app has been created and developed by Dr. Alberto Sanchez, MD, PH D, Orthopaedic Surgeon, specializing in shoulder arthroscopy.
I tried to reflect my knowledge of shoulder pathology, from my years of experience as well as visits to the best shoulder specialists in the world.
This application contains information of interest on shoulder pathology.
It is intended for patients, medical students, nursing, physiotherapy, but also to general practitioners and specialists in Orthopaedics, Rehabilitation, Rheumatology, ..., because it contains both basic and advanced information, so
also goes to specialized arthroscopic surgeons and shoulder surgeons ..
It is divided into several sections.
-Anatomy (muscles, surgical approaches, ligaments, arthroscopic anatomy, ...)
-Injuries (fractures, subacromial impingement, rotator cuff tears, instability, SLAP, ..., with specific sections of treatment and surgical technique)
-Exploration (specific maneuvers for each pathology with explanatory illustrations)
-Tests (major diagnostic imaging methods and a display section MRI with different projections of the names of structures)
-Treatments (drugs, injections and description with pictures, arthroscopy portals,...)
-Postoperative (by type of procedure)
-Rehabilitation (protocols with illustrations)
-Questionnaires or scores (Constant, Rowe, UCLA, Quick Dash,... with provision for the application calculate the results)
Practical guides for the most common diseases, treatment, rehabilitation and exercise protocols, with illustrative drawings and explanations to facilitate its implementation.
-Drawing: you can paint in a shoulder model to explain the lesions to your patients, or to simulate a rotator cuff repair.
The purpose of the application is to educate patients about shoulder problems and to serve as reference for health professionals with a tool that encompasses the most relevant shoulder pathology, both basic and advanced.
Vision test is useful for:
- Patients with blurred or distorted vision at all distances
- Patients that have eye strains or chronic headaches or fatigue
- House visits
- Household tests for adults who have doubts if a doctor's visit is required
- Household tests for children
- Random test charts to eliminate boring and repeating experiences;
- Voice controls to help you navigate easier;
- Smooth and intuitive interface with animations.
Astigmatism is usually caused by an irregularly shaped cornea. More often it comes with birth.
Astigmatism may rarely be caused by chronic vigorous eye rubbing (e.g. the cases with children with allergic conjunctivitis) or by cornea diseases such as keratoconus.
This eye examination is of particular interest for parents. It is important to reveal problems in children's eyes as soon as possible.
If your child is born with astigmatism, the child may not realise there is anything wrong with his/her vision.
If child's vision is not regularly tested, visual problems like astigmatism could be undiagnosed for many years, which can cause a lazy eye (amblyopia). What's more, if a child has uncorrected astigmatism, difficulties with reading and concentration at school may arise. In case of not correcting astigmatism the child is most likely to have symptoms like headaches, fatigue or eye strain.
It is recommended to pass this test regularly.
The Astigmatism Test is made with the best of intentions. The intuitive and flawless design allows you to navigate easily through the application. The voice guidance is provided during the test so that you don't need to move your mobile device near or far to read the instructions but instead you can hear the nice voice guiding you through different steps and actions. The voice can easily be muted and unmuted.
In the test, you will be given objects. One should identify if there are blurry parts in different directions. At the end of the test results will show whether the person has astigmatism or not for each eye separately.
More details about astigmatism, eye examination tests and trainings as well as other eye related topics can be found in our news.eyeexamtest.com blog.
The Astigmatism Test is continuously under improvement so your feedback is appreciated!
- Take the most comfortable position to relax.
- Have a mild nature light and no glare on the phone screen.
- Place your phone approx. 50 cm/20 inches from your eyes.
- Cover one eye at a time with your hand.
- Stare at the center of the screen. Do not let your eye drift.
- Try to identify if any of the lines appear blurry.
This application is not intended to replace optician's regular full examination. We recommend you get a full eye test after using it.
More from developer
*** Easy way of testing of visual acuity, near reading vision, macular function and color vision ***
*** Portable eye charts, near vision reading chart, amsler grid, color testing plates and astigmatic testing chart ***
*** Also available on iPad and iPhone ***
eyeTests can be used by patients to easily monitor their own eye conditions.
It also helps eye care clinicians including general practitioners, ophthalmologists, optometrists, opticians, medical and optometry students in testing and recording visual acuity, color deficiency and macular function.
************* Easy-to-use projector style eye chart *******************
Test your vision using a flexible projector style eye chart.
Easily adjustable viewing distances for distance and near.
Test your eye sight using letters, tumbling E or pictures (for children)
E-mail your results to yourself or to your clinician
************* Monitor Macular function with Amsler Grid **************
Monitor your macular function using a standard Amsler grid.
Draw any abnormalities in your macular vision on the grid using your finger.
E-mail your Amsler grid pictures to yourself or to your clinician.
************* Color vision test *********************
Test your color vision with pseudoisochromatic color deficiency test.
Free hand drawing on to color plates to outline what you see.
E-mail or print any abnormalities to your clinician.
************* Near vision reading test **************
Tests your ability to read texts close up. Good for vision screening for kids and for testing presbyopia. Tests near vision acuity from N18 up to N5.
** Additional tools
For clinicians, you can maintain children fixation with high contrast cartoon images.
********** Want an easy way to store eye test results? ********
Please look for ***eyePatients*** App in App Store, it is the most easy-to-use system for managing clinical data relating to eye health.
Do you want to keep a record of your own eye health? Look for *** eyeDiary*** on App Store. It is great for keeping eye health information for patients and also includes a free eye drops reminder!
Note eyeTests is not a substitute for full ophthalmic examination by an optometrist or ophthalmologist.
Please visit my blog http://georgekongsoftwares.weebly.com/ for latest information and tips on how to use this App.
Key words: eye test, eye exam, eye chart, ophthalmology, optometry, macular, glasses, vision, glaucoma, cataract, diabetes, retina, stroke
eyeTests is Copyright© 2011 by Dr Yu Xiang George Kong MBBS BMedSci PhD
*** Also available for iPhone/iPod touch/iPad from AppStore ***
- One of the challenging parts of a cataract surgery is capsulorhexis - a maneuver of tearing a round opening in the thin membrane overlying the native lens known as the capsule. In this app, you can tear the membrane flap with your finger to form a perfectly round opening for starting cataract surgery.
- The aim of the game is the prevent the membrane from tearing out to the side, while maintaining a round tear path.
***** Phacoemulsification of Lens *****
- An important part of cataract surgery is ultrasound phacoemulsification of lens (phaco). In this app you use your fingers to control a virtual ultrasound probe to phaco a lens.
- You can control the position and angle of the probe by sliding your fingers
- The aim is to phaco the lens into quadrants by following the guidelines and rotating the lens. Watch out not to puncture the posterior capsule or catch the anterior capsule rhexis edge!
*** Rhexis ***
- You get a score on how closely you reach the target
- Time your procedure
- Adjust the size of the pupil and density of the lens to increase the challenge
- Adjust how spherical your lens is (affects how easily the tear goes out)
- Tear the rhexis clockwise or anticlockwise
- Save images of your rhexis for emailing to your friends
*** Phaco ***
* Use fingers to control phaco probe to phaco a lens into quadrants
* Adjustable lens density
* Adjustable capsulorhexis size
* Save image of your phaco end result for email to your friends
* Time your phaco procedure
*** Note this app is a virtual reality simulator/game - it is not intended for cataract surgery training. ***
Please visit my blog http://donkeykong-george.blogspot.com/ for latest information and tips on updates for this game.
cataractDroid App is Copyright© 2011 by Dr Yu Xiang George Kong MBBS BMedSci