We use a process called Cognitive Task Simulation to break each operation down into fundamental steps and decision-points. This creates the most interactive and efficient medical operation education and rehearsal experience possible. The Touch Surgery Simulator teaches you every step and also allows you to test yourself.
Touch Surgery was developed by surgeons, and our simulation content is developed in collaboration with leading surgeons and surgical institutions worldwide to ensure accuracy and medical validity.
- A state-of-the-art 3D engine creating the most realistic simulation environments
- The most convenient way medical, students, trainees and experienced surgeons to learn, practice and rehearse surgery at their convenience before operating on a live patient
- A step-by-step interactive learning system with the ability to test yourself with an "unsupervised" operation.
- Personalised performance data that validates your knowledge and gives you feedback about your learning curve
- Customisable operation libraries with you favourite procedures
-The ability to track your test performance and progress based on surgical specialty.
-My Stream, a customised feed of medical news and journal articles
"...with an effortless swipe of the finger, you slice open the patient's skin. A gentle pinch and the flesh is prised apart to reveal layers of tissue. Another swipe and a pair of scissors descends into view and begins to cut into the muscle. A few more swipes, taps and pinches and, hey presto, you've removed an appendix..." The Guardian
Learn more about us at www.touchsurgery.com
This off-line version enables you to run case simulations even when you do not have internet access. You will not be able to save your case records, but otherwise the simulation experince with the off-line version is identical to the on-line, web-based version. Frequent practice with this app will improve your response to real medical emergencies.
As every clinician knows, decision making is the trickiest part of medicine.
Everyone expects you to make 'perfect' decisions - but even after years of medical training and clinical experience, it is often not easy to figure out what the right decision might be.
“Clinical Sense” consists of a series of scenarios which put your clinical judgement to the test, challenging you to decide between options that are seemingly similar, but ever so different in consequences.
Are you astute enough to make the right call over and over again? Are you tactful enough to work yourself out of the tricky spots you get yourself into owing to that SINGLE “not so correct” decision you've made?
Use “Clinical Sense” to brush up your clinical acumen in those short yet invaluable pockets of time in your busy schedule!
Each scenario is short enough to be completed within a couple of minutes, but at the same time provides insight into key aspects of the clinical approach.
Experienced MDs can expect a great refresher; residents and medical students will have the opportunity to improve their clinical decision making skills.
Behind the seemingly simple cartoon images lies a highly credible medical resource. Each scenario is referenced against contemporary medical literature, and follows current management guidelines.
New scenarios are added on a regular basis, and can downloaded without updating the app!
Localiza facilmente la información que necesites, planifica tu visita incluyendo en tu agenda las ponencias de tu interés.
La aplicación ofrece las siguientes funcionalidades:
- Presentación del congreso Faco Elche 2014
- Actividades satélite.
- Localiza las principales sedes (Hoteles, restaurantes, parking) y guiare gracias al GPS.
- Firmas colaboradoras.
The Focus Animated Concise Dictionaries are the world’s first ever animated dictionaries that provide definitions of medical terms with the aid of realistic and narrated 3D animations, complimented with text definitions. Terms arranged alphabetically making definitions easy to search. These unique visual dictionaries are excellent reference sources for health professionals, students and health consumers. The videos play independent of the internet once downloaded.
SmarTeach UGMed teachers have been selected after a rigorous process and they are some of the best educators from across India. The video lectures are enhanced with images, illustrations, 2D animations, 3D animations, video clips and interactive exercises.
Structured approach to learning ensures that SmarTeach UGMed closely mirrors the classroom experience. Students can use SmarTeach UGMed as enhancement to their regular MBBS curriculum or as a quick review tool before exams.
Important: SmarTeach UGMed App requires companion subscription to content. Content is provided in the form of a pre-loaded Micro-SD Card (Content Chip) and must be present in the device for the app to work. To subscribe to content, please visit http://www.smarteach.com/
The Content chip is licensed to the device and the license is valid for a period of 5 years. License can be renewed upon expiry. For technical support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*View pages by system & year group
*Faster page load times
*Bookmark your favourite pages
*Edit on the go
* "Did you know?" medical facts
*Diseases- signs, symptoms, management
Designed by mHealthful
DISCLAIMER: The MBBS Wiki is provided as an aid to learning in the medical environment, and not for use by the public. Inaccuracies may be present, and if in doubt, consult a qualified doctor, do *NOT* use this app in place of medical advice. Further information at mbbswiki.co.uk/index.php?title=MBBS_Wiki:General_disclaimer
M.B.B.S., FDIAB, C.C.DIAB
Dr. K. Seetharamaiah earned his graduation in Medicine and Surgery from, M.S. Ramaiah University (Bangalore). He completed his Fellowship in Diabetes under Bangalore Diabetes Association at M.S. Ramaiah University (Bangalore). In addition to it, he has completed his Certified Course in Diabetes from New Castle University (Australia), Dr. K. Seetharamaiah leading General Practitioner since 1998 at Ongole. Dr. K. Seetharamaiah has started VenkataRamana Hospital a commitment determination to lead and fight against Diabetes. It includes Diagnosis, Control and Treatment of Diabetes, Epideomology of Diabetes and its complications.It also includes culturally oriented activities in area of patients care and education and community outreach.
This application is intended to help diabetics to manage better their diabetes and keep it under control. This app find all the information needed for the treatment of diabetes, type 1 and type 2. Causes and symptoms of diabetes, and plenty of tips and additional information that will help you manage diabetes without complications, and leading ordinary lives. For example, how to manage the diabetic foot, what to consider oral drugs and insulin tips. Download it now for free on your mobile!
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from cataracts
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of cataracts and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for cataracts
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from cataracts in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains cataracts diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
Keep up with the latest development progress at https://github.com/cpboyd/simply-dicom
Please feel free to email me with any comments, suggestions, feature requests, or bug reports.
"Simple things should be simple, complex things should be possible." - Alan Kay
With that quote in mind, this DICOM Viewer has a minimal interface to keep the focus on the images themselves.
Multi-touch Gesture Support:
Drag with one finger to pan/move the image.
Pinch with two fingers to zoom.
Twist with two fingers to rotate.
Scroll left/right with two fingers to adjust contrast (aka image width).
Scroll up/down with two fingers to adjust brightness (aka image level).
Compressed image support.
This app utilizes OpenCV (OpenCV Manager required) and dcm4che2 libraries.
It works on all kind of tools, but on 7-8,8" tablets works the best.
This can be used best for counsulting on dentalchairs. The stand is made of plastic it is also a paper tissue holder.
The content is the following: you can see it line by line parodontosis, tooth and TMJ diseases.
The colums shows the progressivities of the diseases. At the begining you can see non invasiv dental problems, than classical dental treatments. The last colum is for the specialists. Here you can see those problems wich are irreversible.
The uses of the application is just one touch with your finger.
This application can be used best on tablets by the dental chairs. It helps to understand the problems easier for patients.
Please buy our application so that we can do more films.
The Drsarossi:) Dental's animation studio plans more usefull films for this application, helping your consultations. The time you have saved on the consultations you can spent for resting or treating other patients. :)
Best Regards: Dr. Benedek Sarossi on 16. October. 2014.
This application has the option to hide the result and the grid numbers in order not to influence the outcome of patients.
The choice of pain intensity is made by touch, by sliding your finger across the strip corresponding to the level of pain.
Suitable for any professional who needs to monitor pain levels of their patients.
- search points by name or description text segments
- display the location of ear acupuncture points on the screen
- one touch point selection on the screen
- display detailed point description
- zoom in/out
- view switch (side/rear)
Detailed User's Manual for the AcuMap EAR application
The startup screen of the application is an advertisement page that is directly downloaded from our WEB server if you have internet connection. This advertisement may inform you about our current special offers or training courses for example. If you touch the advertisement then your device will open a WEB browser and show the target page of the AD.
You can close the advertisement by touching the OK button at the bottom of the screen. The acupuncture map will show up just after closing our advertisement.
The following functions are available on the map:
- Enlargement/shrinking the map. The usual two fingers Android gestures can be used for zooming in or out.
- Searching of points. Touch the magnifier icon to activate the text search function, where you can enter a word, a part of it or a text fragment and start the search operation. Search results are grouped by views (normal/rear). Select a group and see the hits. Touching a hit will display the point on the map a subsequent touch on the selected point will show the detailed description of that point. If your software environment makes it possible and you have an internet connection then voice search capability is also offered. In this case you can select the microphone icon and speak to your device to look up a specific point.
- Changing the view. Zoom out as far as possible then drag the map with a paging gesture. (E.g.: touch the map near to the right edge, keep it touched while you move your finger to the left.)
- Point selection. Touch the black point of interest on the map. As soon as it is touched it turnes to red and its name is displayed in the title of the screen.
- Detailed description of the points. Touch the selected (red) point on the map to display the detailed point description.
- Move the map. The enlarged map image can be moved by the conventional dragging gesture of the Android platform. (Touch the image and move your finger without releasing the image.)
- Leave the application. Either press the house like home key on your device or press the backwards arrow key several times.
Enjoy our free application!
Keywords: ear acupuncture, ear acupressure
*** Easy way of testing of visual acuity, near reading vision, macular function and color vision ***
*** Portable eye charts, near vision reading chart, amsler grid, color testing plates and astigmatic testing chart ***
*** Also available on iPad and iPhone ***
eyeTests can be used by patients to easily monitor their own eye conditions.
It also helps eye care clinicians including general practitioners, ophthalmologists, optometrists, opticians, medical and optometry students in testing and recording visual acuity, color deficiency and macular function.
************* Easy-to-use projector style eye chart *******************
Test your vision using a flexible projector style eye chart.
Easily adjustable viewing distances for distance and near.
Test your eye sight using letters, tumbling E or pictures (for children)
E-mail your results to yourself or to your clinician
************* Monitor Macular function with Amsler Grid **************
Monitor your macular function using a standard Amsler grid.
Draw any abnormalities in your macular vision on the grid using your finger.
E-mail your Amsler grid pictures to yourself or to your clinician.
************* Color vision test *********************
Test your color vision with pseudoisochromatic color deficiency test.
Free hand drawing on to color plates to outline what you see.
E-mail or print any abnormalities to your clinician.
************* Near vision reading test **************
Tests your ability to read texts close up. Good for vision screening for kids and for testing presbyopia. Tests near vision acuity from N18 up to N5.
** Additional tools
For clinicians, you can maintain children fixation with high contrast cartoon images.
********** Want an easy way to store eye test results? ********
Please look for ***eyePatients*** App in App Store, it is the most easy-to-use system for managing clinical data relating to eye health.
Do you want to keep a record of your own eye health? Look for *** eyeDiary*** on App Store. It is great for keeping eye health information for patients and also includes a free eye drops reminder!
Note eyeTests is not a substitute for full ophthalmic examination by an optometrist or ophthalmologist.
Please visit my blog http://georgekongsoftwares.weebly.com/ for latest information and tips on how to use this App.
Key words: eye test, eye exam, eye chart, ophthalmology, optometry, macular, glasses, vision, glaucoma, cataract, diabetes, retina, stroke
eyeTests is Copyright© 2011 by Dr Yu Xiang George Kong MBBS BMedSci PhD
*** Also available for iPhone/iPod touch/iPad from AppStore ***
- One of the challenging parts of a cataract surgery is capsulorhexis - a maneuver of tearing a round opening in the thin membrane overlying the native lens known as the capsule. In this app, you can tear the membrane flap with your finger to form a perfectly round opening for starting cataract surgery.
- The aim of the game is the prevent the membrane from tearing out to the side, while maintaining a round tear path.
***** Phacoemulsification of Lens *****
- An important part of cataract surgery is ultrasound phacoemulsification of lens (phaco). In this app you use your fingers to control a virtual ultrasound probe to phaco a lens.
- You can control the position and angle of the probe by sliding your fingers
- The aim is to phaco the lens into quadrants by following the guidelines and rotating the lens. Watch out not to puncture the posterior capsule or catch the anterior capsule rhexis edge!
*** Rhexis ***
- You get a score on how closely you reach the target
- Time your procedure
- Adjust the size of the pupil and density of the lens to increase the challenge
- Adjust how spherical your lens is (affects how easily the tear goes out)
- Tear the rhexis clockwise or anticlockwise
- Save images of your rhexis for emailing to your friends
*** Phaco ***
* Use fingers to control phaco probe to phaco a lens into quadrants
* Adjustable lens density
* Adjustable capsulorhexis size
* Save image of your phaco end result for email to your friends
* Time your phaco procedure
*** Note this app is a virtual reality simulator/game - it is not intended for cataract surgery training. ***
Please visit my blog http://donkeykong-george.blogspot.com/ for latest information and tips on updates for this game.
cataractDroid App is Copyright© 2011 by Dr Yu Xiang George Kong MBBS BMedSci