Type clear and large text on just a small number of big easy-to-reach keys. Sounds impossible? If you are not comfortable with new ways of doing things, don't try this at home! A bit to learn but probably rewarding.
This app is mostly aimed for evaluating the method. If you like the concept, you can have ComboKey as an optional default keyboard by using ComboKey Plus.
Several languages are supported (including Hindi/Sanskrit!). With this optimized chorded keyboard stand-alone app, you can switch quickly between two selected languages, send the text as SMS, search the web, translate the text, maintain a shopping list, or just quickly tiptype a word, licence plate info or any number to keep it safe until you store it etc. - In most cases, this keyboard can be used with and without spectacles, with one or to hands.
If you use web search, translation or SMS, please use the Android back key to return to ComboKey each time, not leaving the app running in the backgound. In India, the ComboKey app may also be referred to by the name Varnam or Varna.
Some reasons why this might be a better keyboard for you:
- Big keys, fast typing
- Easy to hit correct keys
- Less typing errors
- Large text with clear big font available
- Reading glasses probably not needed!
- All buttons can be easily reached with one hand
- You can select right-handed or left-handed typing
- Can be used with two hands as well
- No embarrassing surprises: No word prediction, meaning...
- 100% predictive: What you type is what you get! :-)
- Several languages available
- Supports also many languages in India and neighborhood
- Multilingual typing: Quick switch between two selected languages