SLAM Social Network is a gay owned and operated company. I designed SLAM to connect the global LGBT community and at the same time provide “My Communities” based on; all members, only friends, gender, orientation, role, relationship and scene where members can choose to network and connect with in their unique “My Community” setting or the entire LGBT community.
Our mission... Be the social and dating network for the global LGBT community where we meet on common ground, in an open forum of shared creative expression that is respectful, decent and celebrates our diversity. Photos depicting nudity or sex acts are strictly prohibited.
What the SLAM Social Network App offers:
• Geo location grid using smart phone GPS and WiFi capabilities to connect with other members globally by location
• Member grid shows members who are nearest to you, at random or most viewed for that day
• Unlike other geo location apps, there are no restrictions to how many members are shown on the grid, keep scrolling
• Create communities around your area of interest: all members, only friends, gender, orientation, role, relationship, scene
• Chat with members
• Post news feeds: comments and photos
• Private photo library used for sending pictures in chat messages
• Delete photos sent in chat messages at any time after the chat message was sent by deleting it from your message photo library
• Search members
• Browse members photo albums
• Block members
• Anonymous browsing
• Control who can view your profile
• Control who can post to your profile
• Friend and unfriend members
• View and search on other member friends
• Member profile daily viewer count which resents every 24 hours
• App alerts for Comments, Likes, Friend request, etc.
• Comment and Like other member postings
• Updates showing all new activity on your profile by other members including chats messages
Support and try SLAM… be part of the growing community and watch the site and app grow with more features and functions over time.
For questions and issues contact the site admin: email@example.com
* Send messages to your friends or strike up a conversation with new people
* Never miss a message with push notifications
* See who of your friends are online
* Send stickies to users you like
* Rate photos of other users and see they users rated your photos
* Search for users that you find interesting
Purplemoon & Purplestar does neither allow harassment nor pornography.
You need a free account of www.purplestar.ch or www.purplemoon.ch to use this app.
Some advanced features are restricted to subscribers of these sites, but all basic features work for everyone.
The app itself is free and does not contain ads.
It is a central place for members of the LGBT Community to build friendships, exchange ideas, and connect with other members near and far.
It is an inclusive website that brings together people of all ages, backgrounds, beliefs and sexual orientation, while helping to raise awareness for LGBT issues and promote/campaign about LGBT rights and help better represent the LGBT community world-wide.
BeepVine offers an array of features, such as social networking, blogs, instant messaging, forums, events and much more. Whether it is meeting nearby guys or girls, keeping in touch with old friends, discussing your views on life or even creating a group about your passion, BeepVine really is the coolest place to be.