Dromotica connects to the open-source and free Domotica server Domoticz available here: www.domoticz.com. It will allow you to turn on/off your lights and appliances and monitor your energy consumption.
Dromotica supports secure connections over https. For this to work you will need a SSL certificate installed on your Domoticz server that is valid for the domain you use to connect to Domoticz over the internet. All problems relating to secure connection problems have been traced back to invalid certificates.
Geofencing allows you to trigger events based on your location. Turning on the heating when you're leaving work for home and turn on the lights when you drive up the driveway are two examples. Geofencing is the first premium feature and requires an one-time in-app purchase.
Ever wanted to close the garage door while lying in your bed? How about turn the outdoor floodlights on but didn't feel like walking back downstairs to turn them on? Now you can! All you need is an X10 CM11, CM12, CM15, CM17 Firecracker, CM19, or Marmitek CM15Pro device connected to your computer and X10 Commander will allow you to control all your X10 devices.
X10 Commander consists of two pieces...a server piece which runs on your PC/Mac/Linux and the client piece which runs on your Android device. The PC application is free and available from our Downloads section, the MacOSX support is provided by Thinking Home software from AlwaysThinking.com and the Linux/Unix support is provided by Heyu and a custom shell script.
The purpose of this program is simple: to allow control of your X10 devices from your Android with the touch of a finger.
Ever forget to turn your lights off when you are away from home? How about turn the outdoor floodlights on but didn't feel like walking back downstairs to turn them on? Now you can! All you need is Lightswitch certified server and the supporting home automation hardware. Lightswitch consists of two pieces...a server piece which runs in your house and the client piece which runs on your Android.
The purpose of this program is simple: to allow control of your home automation devices from your Android with the touch of a finger.
This app is an unlocker for the PRO features of ImperiHome. You HAVE to install the standard (free) ImperiHome app to be able to use it : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imperihome.lite
With this unlocker, get access to the pro features of ImperiHome:
- Unlimited number of simultaneously active systems
- Unlimited dashboards usage
- import/export preferences
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any issue.
- Troy local weather
- Laundry machine statuses
- Twitter feeds
- Athletics news
- Events listings
- Shuttle Tracker
- Campus Map
- TV Guide channel listings
- YouTube channel link
RPI Mobile is an open source project through the Rensselaer Center for Open Source (RCOS) at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. The source code for RPI Mobile is licensed under Apache v2.0.
The project on the RCOS site:
The source code and license are located at:
The source code for RPI Mobile is licensed under the Apache v2.0 License.
Robert "Nick" Hannum
Other versions of the app include the iOS version:
And the back-end server functionality:
You are going to be able to control lights, door locks and so much more!
Using the power of the Arduino coupled with the power of Android you will have control over your home like never before.
All you need to get started is an Arduino Uno.
The link to download the sketch is here: http://www.controlshipping.com/homeAutomation/ArduinoSketch.zip
At this point it is fully capable of turning off and on relays and giving receiving the state of the relay.
** UPCOMING ADDITIONS**
I am currently working on the ability to control WiFi Thermostats and other WiFi devices. Once I start adding them I will update the application.
This is a paid for app to help offset the cost of development. All help given and Arduino Sketches included are completely free and will always be FREE!!
remotely on a Domoticz server
Temp + Humidity
Latest Version 2.0.0 have Widget Support.
First start will force You to set Url to Your Domoticz-server
(Format like this: http://yourip.dyndns.org:8080)
Loginname and Password are also needed to be set.
A Question Dialogue asks if You only want to se Dashbord Units
or all Units available, Answer Yes or No to the Question.
(You can get the Credential-set dialogue from menu later on)
Now all should be setup and ready to go,
List of Switches and Temp sensors will appear.
¤ Short press on a switch in list will Toggle the switch On <=> Off.
¤ Long Press will Show up a new list filled with several Info.
(Here You can select On or Off for the selected Switch)
"Set As Switch Widget"
->¤ ShortPress: Shows Upp a list where You can select to
set Choosen Switch to be Visible at Widget
Also need to select wich of the 4 different
positions to set. (4 Switches are max value on Widget)
(Arrows aiming at the position in widget)
->¤ ShortPress on "Set As Switch Widget"*
Sets the choosen Switch to be avilable from Widget
->¤ Longpress on "Set As Switch Widget"*
Gives Option to set A Temperature-Intervall
for selectable Tempsensor where Switch
will be turned on.
(If longpressed on a Temp sensor, similar possibilities
will be available for setting Max 2 Sensors to Widget)
Everything for Widget Should be prepared BEFORE
Adding Widget to Homescreen !
4 Switches and 2 Temp Sensors can be setup.
----¤ WIDGET ¤---
Press on a Bulb on Widget will Toggle the switch On <=> Off
Press a Label for a Bulb will Show a Toastmessage if
Actual Switch is setup to be handled by a Temp Sensor
Pressing a Tempsensor will force a widget-Update
(Widget should be updated automatically each 30 min's)
New: from V 7.0.0
Minimalistic Text Variable setting
For every Device in Domotics,
a Minimalistic Text Variable is set.
Name is: idx_**
where ** is idx number of device
Value is Field "Data" fom Domoticz
A Temp sensor got idx = 12 and Data says 5 Degree C
Then Minimalistic Text Variable is
Smoke detectors added
1 Extra Tiny Widget
Only one lightswitch inside
Support Lighting 5 Devices
Optimized Devicelist loading
Write Text to a NDEF
Formatted NFC Tag
Device with IDX 2 to On-Status
You also need external App to write Textinfo to Tag
I use TagWriter,
Free app at Google Play
Added support for
Blinds and Door Lock
This app allows you to configure your lights, preview colors before setting them and switching between multiple bridges in seconds. The widgets then allow you to have full control over your lights without ever opening the app again!
- Widgets for your home and lock screens to toggle lights and set colors without ever unlocking your phone
- Android Wear integration for controlling your lights from your watch or other Android wearable
- Interactive dimmer and color pickers on your watch screen
- Shows the current color of all your lights
- Control all of your lights or lights in groups instantly with on/off switches and presets
- Reconnects to your bridge without any delay upon opening the app
- Groups automatically synchronize between different devices
- Different widgets can control entirely different bridges on your network
IF lets you create powerful connections with one simple statement — if this then that.
Activate and connect your Channels — services like Facebook, Dropbox, and Gmail as well as devices like Nest Thermostat, Fitbit, and Philips Hue — for limitless ways to automate and empower your life.
Popular Recipes include:
+ IF you post a photo on Instagram THEN share it on Twitter
+ IF it’s going to rain tomorrow THEN get a text message
+ IF you are near home THEN turn on your lights
Learn more about IF at https://ifttt.com.
Quick Hue lets you control all your Philips Hue lights over the local network without any hassle.
No more swatches.
The light is controlled through an easy to use color wheel.
- Support for multiple bridges.
- Widget, for easy access to your light.
- Color wheel.
- Control lights with camera. (Beta)
Arduino Mega, Uno, nano,pro....
Arduino Ethernet Shield or wifi shield.
Real Time Clock Module DS1307 RTC or DS3231, DS3231 recommend is more accurate.
Allows control of:
Zones of lighting control with power control.
Zones on off control.
Zones blinds or awnings Control
Control HVAC setpoint temperatures.
Control of Heating setpoint temperatures.
Zone automatic irrigation control.
Programming scenes or environments.
Infrared for home automation control.
Manage TV, DVD, any device with infrared remote control
Historical cvs format
Ability to control from outside the local network without fixed IP.
You can adapt to each specific application modifying the Arduino program and setting this app..
You can find help to configure the system in the official website:
Color will help me your task.
Timer work together to Hue by Philips, I change the color of the light.
By changing to your favorite color, the efficiency of your work goes up!
About This Huemoroid App
The color of the light will change to match the break time and work time based on the pomodoro technique.
You can set the color settings and timing.
For pomodoro technique
It is one of the task management skills.
The one Pomodoro 25 minutes, when after 25 minutes, and then rest 5 minutes.
And I take a long break once every four Pomodoro.
During one Pomodoro, I'll do earnestly the contents of the task to select the task from the task list that had been made in advance (to divide and on what you end up with 25 minutes per task, if you take more).
The management skills that repeat the same thing also, After a 5-minute break after finishing spear.
Please try to search for "Pomodoro Technique" The people you want to know more.
Hue by Philips is required to run this application.
Please refer to the site of the Philips for Hue.
AutomateIt is designed to make your life easier by automating various tasks on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Define a set of your desired behaviors in response to events on your Android device.
Each behavior/rule is defined as a pair of Trigger-Action listed below.
"If you need your phone to adopt some autonomy, you can’t go wrong here" - www.androidpolice.com
"sometimes I’d like my phone to do stuff all on its own. It’s an Android after all" - www.androidapps.com
"AutomateIt Is a Simple and Free Android Automation Tool" - www.lifehacker.com
"It's truly an amazing app" - www.androidpit.com
AutomateIt provides a default set of useful rules to get you started:
Low battery warning
Quiet at night
Normal sound mode at morning
Max volume when headset unplugged
Lower volume when headset plugged
Unmute by SMS
• Any SMS Trigger - Triggers on SMS received
• SMS With Text Trigger - Triggers on receipt of SMS Message with a specific text
• Battery Level Trigger - Triggers on a defined battery level
• Bluetooth State Enabled/Disabled
• Bluetooth Device Connected - Any device or specific device
• Incoming/Hang Call - Any call or from a specific contact
• Headset Plugged/Unplugged Trigger
• Location Trigger - Arriving/Exiting a defined region
• External Power Connected/Disconnected
• Screen On/Off
• Wi-Fi Enabled/Disabled
• Connected to Wi-Fi network - Any network or a specific network
• Time Trigger - recurring time events
• GPS Enabled Changed - GPS Activated/Deactivated and started/stopped looking for current location
• SMS from contact
• USB Connected/Disconnected Trigger
• Airplane Mode Activated/Deactivated
• Dock State Trigger - Docked to Car/Desk
• Application Status Trigger - Triggers when selected application activated or deactivated
• Outgoing call - all calls or calling specific contact
• Sound Mode Changed to Silent/Vibrate/Normal
• Boot Trigger - triggers on device startup (assuming service starts on boot)
• Manual Trigger - Requires user explicit execution of this trigger
• Cell ID Trigger - Trigger when connecting or disconnecting from defined cellular cells
• NFC Trigger - use NFC tags to launch rules
• Weather Trigger - Monitor weather at your location
• Mobile Data State Trigger
• Activity Recognition - an EXPERIMENTAL trigger that detects when you are in a car, on a bicycle, on foot or standing still
• Notification - Shows notification on notification bar
• Play Sound - Plays selected sound
• Set Bluetooth State - Enabled/Disabled
• Set Sound Mode - Silent / Vibrate / Normal (With/Without Vibrate)
• Set Speakerphone State - Turn on/off
• Set Volume - Sets volume of all streams or a specific stream
• Set Wi-Fi Adapter State - Enabled/Disabled
• Start Application
• Enable/Disable other rules
• Vibrate action
• Enable/Disable Data Connectivity action - [NOT supported on some devices - see why on developer website]
• Kill Application [Requires Root - see why on developer website]
• Launch Home Screen
• Activate/Deactivate Airplane mode [Supported for Android version prior to 4.2 and all rooted devices]
• Enable/Disable GPS [Supported for Android version prior to 2.3 and all rooted devices]
• Enable/Disable Sync
• Set Mobile Data - Enable/Disable Mobile Data
• Set Screen Brightness - Automatic or specific value
• Enable/Disable screen automatic rotation
• Dial Phone Number
• Send SMS to phone number
• Set screen timeout (Including "Never" turn off)
• Shutdown device [Requires Root]
• Text-to-Speech - Say defined text
• Reboot [Requires Root]
• Set Wallpaper - set your home screen wallpaper
Want to AutomateIt with your own language? visit http://goo.gl/qpDoI.
Supports English, German, Spanish, Hebrew, Polish, Danish, French, Italian, Czech, Slovak, Romanian, Chinese, Hungarian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Dutch and Russian
Use this app to associate a specific bulb or group of bulbs with an NFC tag, and when that tag is scanned, the app will detect whether those bulbs are on or off and toggle them accordingly*.
This app can only manage the software state of the bulb. It has to be on from the socket for it to work. If you have a switch attached to the lightsocket, it must be ON for this app to work.
AlienMobile supports all display sizes, has an interface with large icons, simple and easy to use. It's the same interface of Alien touchscreen keypads, so you can find an instantly recognizable environment, with the user-friendly commands that you already know.
The available functions are complete: with few taps on the screen you have the option to arm, disarm or partialize the intrusion alarm system, access scenarios, state of objects and events memory, operate air conditioners, sprinklers, lights, and much more.
Download it now. And for full access to all features AlienMobile Pro will be available soon.