In Strategy & Tactics: World War II, you battle impressive AI enemies in three campaigns with a classic turn-based battle system and serried ranks of historically-accurate troops. Fight your way through eighteen missions with an exсiting storyline and charismatic characters across Europe, Asia and Africa, research new technologies to improve your troops and build industry, and lead your armies to victory.
If you manage to finish all that,there are also skirmish games, several classic scenarios, plus hot seat and WiFi multiplayer modes to play, including between various different smartphones and tablets. All this displayed, in a highly-detailed, powerful but simple to understand interface. "
• 5 full campaigns with 32 historical missions
• Play multiplayer across different smartphones and tablets
• Realistic global strategy with historically-accurate maps
• A wide array of game modes
• Juggle military, economic and scientific development
• Several hardcore scenarios and a endlessly replayable skirmish mode
"I don't wave around non-words like 'unputdownable' often, but Rebuild deserves it." - Touch Arcade (4.5/5)
"Rebuild is a solid, fun, unique and just plain awesome game." - JayIsGames (4.6/5 Best strategy or simulation game of 2011)
Gather survivors of the zombie apocalypse and defend your fort against undead attacks. Reclaim one building at a time and put your survivors to work scavenging for food, building houses, rediscovering technology and of course killing zombies.
Beware of rival gangs, illness, thieves and even riots as you rebuild a city in this post apocalyptic turn based strategy game.
- Unique turn-based strategy gameplay
- Randomly generated cities
- Customizable characters
- 5 levels of difficulty
- 7 endings to discover
This legendary war is carried out over 57 land territories and 48 sea zones, and includes 9 different units like infantry, tanks, bombers and battleships. Conquer the enemy and claim victory by destroying their armies and capturing their capital cities!
Use Google Play Game Services to play turn-based games online against your Google+ friends, or auto-match opponents. Send invitations, play rematches, earn achievements and rank on the Wins leaderboard! Receive push notifications when it's your turn to play. Currently supports 2-player games with multiple game mode options.
Local play in 1941 supports 5 players over two teams, in pass and play format combined with an advanced AI if desired. It has been exclusively designed and developed for Android devices including medium to high end phones and tablets, with crisp graphics and an intuitive touch interface.
Awesome features include turn-based multiplayer, detailed in-game statistics, full replay capability, automatic game saving, custom sounds and legendary music. If you're a fan of strategy board games like Axis & Allies®, Age of Conquest, World Conquer or Border Siege, don’t miss 1941!
Note that this game is HD and may run out of memory during loading on some older devices, especially those with 512MB of RAM or less, depending on the manufacturer.
Don’t hesitate to contact me directly with any bugs, questions, suggestions or if you just don't like it and want a refund: email@example.com
The Axis & Allies® game and its associated trademarks are the property of Hasbro, Inc. and Wizards of the Coast LLC. This game is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with either company.
Battles of the new game take place in Alaska, Mexico, Canada and even Antarctica (say hello to a hardcore scenario of destroying the last troops of the Third Reich at the South Pole).
Strategy & Tactics: USSR vs USA is a fierce meeting of two frenemies!
• 2 alternative history campaigns (17 missions)
• 5 maps in scenario mode
• Global multiplayer across different smartphones and tablets
• Endlessly replayble Skirmish mode
• Juggle military, economic and scientific development
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/herocraft
WATCH US: http://youtube.com/herocraft
LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/herocraft.games
"Like a regiment of foederati, Strategy Rome In Flames is cheap and rather good. What it might lack in trimming, it makes up for in pace and a sprightly AI. I came, I saw, I liked."
"It’s Odoacer’s Panzer General or Theoderic’s Wesnoth; to-the-point hex-based fun that ameliorates strategic laboriousness through simplicity, limited unit caps and timed objectives."
Changes version 1.25
The minimap in the bottom right corner now shows units and the victory objective site.
Small bug fixes.
Small tweaks to the graphical user interface.
* Designed to work on all Android devices. Mobiles and tablets. Android version 2.3.3 is a minimum.
* Eight scenarios in the full version (one in the FREE version + 4 turns in scenario 2 from version 1.0.2)
* Two campaigns (one in the FREE version)
* The units are transferred with the gained experience to the next scenario in the campaign
* Experience points, which level the units. Levelled units have higher attack and defence values
* Your score for each scenario is saved and also your total score for the campaigns
* Saving of your highscores
* Zooming features by pinching the screen or clicking the zooming buttons
* Well performing AI. For instance the AI protects its weaker units with the stronger ones
* Autosave at the start of each turn
* Several ways to play each scenario, by going in different directions on the map with your army
* Large maps on all the scenarios
* Sounds and music. You can turn off music or/and sound if you want to in settings in the game
* Several difficulty levels to choose from
* AI playing speed can be adjusted to fit your liking
* Overviewmap window where you can get info about the map and current ongoing game
* On the main window of the app you see a map over Europe and where your army currently are
* The game has been thoroughly tested and bug fixed for many months
More detailed info:
The full game comes with two different campaigns:
This is a turn based strategy game, in which you play as one of two barbarian groups fighting against the Romans in the year 408 AD. The Western Roman Empire is falling apart and it is your task to contribute to the collapse of it.
The AI in the game is very challenging and the scenarios can be played differently depending on where on the world map you choose to lead your troops. You conquer roman settlements and this gives you gold and increases your game score.
The game also includes some role playing features, since your units gain experience and reach different levels. A higher level means higher attack and defence values. Furthermore, your units will be transferred from one scenario to the next, and that is how you come to benefit from the experience your units have gained.
Anglo-Saxons came by sea to Britain from the european continent.
As the Visigoths you will start in roman Illyricum at the Adriatic coast and you will fight Roman forces, until you reach the walls of Rome in central Italy. Vae victis!
© 2013 … logo, music, game... All rights reserved.
"Pathogen's simple-yet-addictive gameplay is augmented by a terrific presentation, with visuals that make it feel like you're playing on a computer from a 1980s sci-fi film."
"A portable game of elegant strategy"
"...It feels like a classic game updated, but it's a whole new animal. There's an extensive single-player mode, multiplayer, and a level editor to make your own boards — much more than $2.99 should get you."
"I’d definitely say Pathogen is an absolute steal at $2.99 in the app store."
"Part of me wants to hate Pathogen, just so I can continue my unremitting crusade against the drab joylessness of abstracts. But I can't do it: the game's just too enchanting."
8/10 PocketGamer Silver Award Winner
"4/5 Stars" - Pockettactics.com
"Inject this deeply immersive turn-based strategy game into your entertainment routine to give your and even a few friends’ brains a fun challenge."-AppAdvice.com
“Replay value is outstanding, as the multiple difficulty levels in the lengthy single-player campaign and the multiplayer options will give you plenty of challenge. The map editor is icing on the cake."-AppSmile.com
“A stylish strategic affair... there’s sure to be a tactical battle between you and your foes, whether it’s via same-screen multiplayer or online through its matchmaking service."-MacLife
"Pathogen is out now and will scratch that 'military takeover / virus eradication' itch that befalls the best of us."-KillScreendaily.com
Pathogen is an award-winning single and multiplayer strategy board game for mobile and tablet devices developed by Birnam Wood Games.
Designed with the classic board game experience in mind, Pathogen brings mechanics and play styles of classics like Chess and Go to a whole new level.
Strasbourg European Fantastic Film Festival – Indium Game Contest Winner
MassDIGI Games Challenge – Best Online Game
•Unique art and strategic gameplay inspired by the way viruses spread through the human body
•Extensive Single Player Campaign
•Local and Online Multiplayer (2-4 players)
•Many play modes and map styles, with a robust map editor to create and share your own
•Easy to Play, Hard to Master: intuitive visual mechanics make Pathogen simple for anyone to pick up and play, while higher difficulty settings and deeper player vs. player strategic options offer challenges for experienced strategy gamers.
For more information please visit http://www.pathogen.co
Enjoy the game? Please like us on
http://www.facebook.com/Gameblyr & Review the game!
For updates on new game modes and upcoming updates please follow us on Twitter at @gameblyr
Want to learn more about Pathogen strategy, discuss the game or report an issue? Please visit our official forums at http://www.pathogen.co/forum/
2011 Best Multiplayer Game Award 2nd place - bestappever.com
"...it’s impossible to pass up if you’re even remotely interested in turn based strategy games." - TouchArcade
"...I’m truly in awe of everything that has been captured and neatly packaged in UniWar..." - AppCraver - 10/10
"...It’s probably the best strategy game on the iPhone right now..." - PixelatedGeek
UniWar™ is a classic multiplayer turn-based strategy game with an online community.
Players take turns building their army and fighting against each other. It is like chess with multiple races and boards where terrain affects attack and mobility of units.
- 3 races, each with 8 varied units.
- 10,000+ user created maps to choose from.
- Play up to 20 games at once.
- Team play allows 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4.
- Campaign with 21 missions.
- Play modes: Multiplayer online, Vs. AI, Vs. a friend on the same phone (hot seat).
- Worldwide Global Ladder.
- Email or push notifications when it is your turn.
- In-game chat and main chat room.
- 5 landscape themes with fog of war.
- Select a fast or slow turn duration from 3 min to 3 days.
★★★★★ “Fun kingdom building game. Build your own kingdom, join alliances with your friends and raid others kingdoms. What more can you ask for”
★★★★★“Greed for Glory is by far the best free build and attack game out there. The ability to spin the screen is great.”
★★★★★ “Amazing game really draws you in. Friendly kingdoms. Absolutely love it :-)”
Greed for Glory is a brilliant city defense game that combines building with strategy in a colorful medieval fantasy world. Lead a mighty army of knights, elves, wizards, dragons, and other fantasy creatures in exciting and fun battles. Raid, destroy defenses, and steal resources against thousands of other players or in single player campaigns.
** Features **
● Free to Play!
● Kingdom vs Kingdom Battle! Join a kingdom with your friends and go to war
● Battle against players, or advance through 96 campaigns
● Prove your kingdom’s glory by climbing the rankings
● Turn your small village into a massive impenetrable fortress
● Progress your empire through eleven technological ages
● Construct and upgrade towers, gold mines, iron quarries, wall mazes, and trebuchets
● Recruit Elves, Knights, Dragons, and other creatures to battle in catastrophic crusades
● Employ countless strategies of defensive and offensive tactics to surpass your rivals
We want to hear your ideas, suggestions, and problems. You can reach our in-house support team in game from the settings help menu and on http://greedforglory.uservoice.com/ This app collects phone information for simple account recovery.
Tactikon 2 combines gameplay that's easy to pick up - but you'll spend a long time honing the strategy to win,
* Aim to take-over the whole map by destroying all enemy units, capturing bases or a tactical strike on the enemy HQ
* 9 units with different strengths and weaknesses
* Unlimited range of generated maps to test your abilities
* Quick and easy online multiplayer
* Play against AI to practice or multiplayer against local or internet players
* In-game chat to plan your strategy - or forge alliances with other players
Minimum spec: is a 4 inch screen and 1Ghz processor
Permissions: needs "Identity" permission for seamless multi-player.
* Free and supported by advertisments (IAP to remove adverts if you want)
The Tactikon series is developed by a single indie developer - it's really useful if you report crashes and let me know if there's anything you want in the game.
Get ready to command a naval war between furious armies striving for the last remaining supplies of oil. Smash through onrushing waves of enemies while experiencing a thrilling story of apocalypse, military technology, and never-ending battles!
If you are not sure that your device is supported you can try the free demo available in the market: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.unigine.oilrush
* Breathtaking 3D graphics of superior quality never before available on mobile devices
* Unique and varied environments: the twilit Antarctic, flooded jungles, sunken cities, Asian villages, great canyons, ruined industrial zones, and more
* Massive battles, furious enemies, raging attacks!
* One game, many mission types: capture-'em-all, save-the-hero, tower defense, survival, oil retrieval, rescue, defeat-the-boss, and more
* Strategic depth due to different attack/defense weapons with multi-level upgrade options
* Tech tree with rich array of super technologies, including nukes, napalm, submarines, and convertiplanes
* Campaign more than 10 hours long and packed with 15 challenging, story-based missions
* 15 quick game maps for battles with up to three AI opponents
* 18 music tracks delivering unique fusion of heavy industrial groove and electronic ambient/breaks
The strategy game runs on devices (with at least 1 GB RAM) with the following chips:
* Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 / Adreno 225
* Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 / Adreno 320
* Qualcomm Snapdragon 600
* Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
* NVIDIA Tegra 3
* NVIDIA Tegra 4
Learn more about Oil Rush naval strategy game: http://oilrush-game.com/mobile/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/oilrush_game
• Old-school turn-based strategy game.
• A lot of creatures for recruiting.
• Artifacts and magic scrolls.
• A vast world for exploring.
• Simple and intuitive control.
• Simple 3D graphics.
• No Ads or In-App Purchases.
Good luck and have fun!
- Earth | [342 Provinces]
- Kepler-22b | [404 Provinces]
• Orders are submitted before each round. The number of orders you can submit during each round is limited by your Movement Points for that round.
• After orders are submitted, civilizations execute actions in turn order, which is randomized at the start of each round.
- The capital is the most important province in a civilization. If you lose your capital for 3 turns, your civilization will no longer exist. If you capture another civilization’s capital, you obtain all of its provinces. Capitals have a defensive bonus: +15% and an offensive bonus: +15%. Capitals have all buildings already constructed.
- Transparent provinces are neutral. Provinces with color belong to other civilizations.
- You can scale the map. To go back to the standard scale, double tap the map. If scale is other than standard on minimap you can see '!' in top right.
- Use the Economy and Population buttons to view each province’s Economy and Population values. Use the diplomacy button to view each province’s owner and engage in diplomacy (see Orders- Diplomacy View).
- Money is added to your treasury through income tax, which is based off your civilization’s total population and economy. Money is subracted from your treasury for military upkeep, which is based off your amount of military units (units at sea have a higher upkeep than units on land).
• Orders - Normal View
- Move: move units from one province to another. You can move between provinces you control or attack another civilization’s province.
- Recruit: recruit units from the selected province. This costs money and is limited by the population of the province. Recruiting from a province reduces its population.
- Build: construct a building in the selected province (see Building Types). This costs money.
- Disband: remove units from the selected province. This decreases military upkeep.
- Vassal: creates a vassal state with another civilization.
- Annex: brings a vassal state back under your full control.
• Orders - Diplomacy View
- War: declare war on a civilization.
- Peace: submit a peace offer to a civilization. If accepted, your civilizations will no longer be at war.
- Pact: submit a pact offer to a civilization. If accepted, the civilizations cannot attack each other for five rounds. This can be canceled through a War order one round in advance.
- Alliance: submit an alliance offer to a civilization. If accepted, that civilization will aid you in your military efforts. Use the War order to let allies know who your targets are.
- Kick: end an alliance with a civilization.
- Support: give money to a civilization.
• Building Types
- Fort: gives a province a defense bonus.
- Watch tower: allows you to see army numbers in neighboring provinces.
- Port: allows units to move into the sea. Units at sea can move back onto any land province, even if it doesn’t have a port.
• 193 Civilizations
• Offline and Online achievements
• Offline and Online Hall of Fame
• Google Play Game Services leaderboards and achievements!
• Random placment
• Random fill
• Random games
- Modern world
- Modern world Full
- World war I
- World war I Full
- World war II
- World war II Full
- Custom scenarios!
• Three different types of fog of war:
• Available languages
Special thanks to all translators!
Dark times came down the Dice world - the Alliance forces keep Diceland under control. Evil is everywhere, but it won't last forever. One after another, separate nations that inhabit these lands become rebellious. Your mission is to raise the Resistance Army and restore freedom to Diceland!
— 52 locations (more to come!)
— 5 classes with unique abilities and items (more to come!)
— potions and crafting
— epic battles
— tactics with element of randomness
— achievements and cloud save
The world is full of terrible horrors, however, and they will wear away at your Empire from all sides. Natural resources have become more scarce. And perhaps worst of all, your powerful Empire has grown heavy and full of internal strife with its age. How long can you stand the pressures of survival before your Empire finally comes crumbling back down into the desolated earth from which it grew?
EMPIRE introduces the world's first "Deck-Building 4X Strategy Game". EMPIRE is a quick, easy-to-learn yet difficult to master strategy/tactics game. FEATURES:
- Procedurally generated worlds mean that no two games will be alike. Will you find valuable mountains to mine military materials from? Food-rich forests that will grow your Empire quickly?
- A unique take on the deck building mechanism similar to those in Dominion, Puzzle Strike or Ascension. Your deck grows during the game, and it fills with both useful Action Cards, powerful Spell Cards, -- and also totally useless Strife Cards. Managing your deck is an important part of staying strong!
- Dozens of interesting tactical cards featuring excellent art from concept artist Gilles Ketting.
- A unique grid based tactical combat system. Use your Action and Spell cards to get the upper hand and destroy the enemy forces!
- Unlike traditional 4X strategy games which not only take hours, but tend to become slow and boring late game, EMPIRE is a quick, elegant knife-fight of a game.
- Designed by indie game design superstar Keith Burgun, creator of 100 Rogues.
- Play with 3 different emperors to rule your empire: senator, Wizard & Warchief.
- Fantastic graphics.
- Gather resources and boost your economy.
- Create a massive army and defend your empire.
We have tons of plans for the game in terms of future content additions, balance patches, extra game modes, and other support.
Please check out our website at: http://empire-game.net/
Or come chat with us at our forums: http://www.dinofarmgames.com/forum/index.php?forums/empire.12/
During a time of Galactic Civil War, competing forces need allies for their cause. The Rebellion rallies for justice and freedom, while the Empire seeks control of the galaxy. Where does your allegiance lie? Will you side with the Empire’s strength and relentlessness, or the Rebellion’s heroism and resourcefulness? The choice is yours!
Rise through the ranks as a powerful battlefield commander in this exciting game of strategy and competitive galactic combat!
• Choose your side: Will you command AT-ATs and TIE Fighters as the Empire? Or call on iconic heroes like Han Solo and Princess Leia as the Rebellion?
• Build and defend your base: Train unique troops specific to each faction, and fortify your base with deflector shields, turrets, heavy artillery, and other defenses!
• Lead epic battles: Strategically deploy powerful armies, units, and vehicles against enemies and players around the galaxy!
• Form the ultimate Squad: Build strong alliances with friends and other players!
• Travel to multiple planets and complete special missions: Play an all-new story as a valiant leader on the front lines of the Galactic Civil War.
• Upgrade your strike team and its defenses: Strengthen your forces with multiple levels of upgrades for each unit!
• Download now and play in your choice of English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish!
Invade enemy territory and establish an impenetrable base as you join the battle for dominance!
Star Wars: Commander requires Android OS 2.3.3 or above and supports both tablets and phones.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties. In app purchases available from $1.99-$99.99. We respect your wishes regarding your Privacy. You can exercise control and choice by resetting your Advertising Identifier in your device’s Privacy Settings.
GLWG is the hit 3D turn-based strategy game that everyone's talking about. With a unique comical style and plenty of laughs and excitement, you'll keep coming back again and again for "just one more go."
❋ Campaign mode
❋ Multiplayer mode
❋ Skirmish mode
❋ Four difficulty settings
❋ Lush visuals
❋ Full 3D terrain affects gameplay
❋ Simple control method
❋ Lots of units
❋ Lots of terrain types
❋ High replayability
❋ Tons of humour
❋ Absolutely no birds or zombies
Take command of your army and battle the foe on land, sea and air but be sure to make wise decisions as you go. You want to deploy your soldiers to take full advantage of the higher terrain, natural choke points, ambush spots and defensive walls. Get it right and the bad guys will lose to your superior strategy skills.
See what other critics are saying:
❋ TapScape review: 10/10
"Great Little War Game is just that: a well-designed and enjoyable tactical war game perfect for those who enjoy the lighter side of virtual warfare."
❋ Touch Arcade review: 5/5
"I'll call Great Little War Game "great" without hesitation" ... "the kind of game you can really sink your teeth into, which is rare enough. So I'm delighted to discover that it's also rich in features, good looking and full of humor."
❋ Top10.com: First place (march)
"The lavish production values of the game, incredible attention to detail and excellent animation gives you a sense of aerial, naval and land warfare that gets as good as you can expect on a small screen"
Varied missions are the order of the day here - capture the enemy HQ, escort the Generalissimo to safety, guide small squads behind enemy lines, defend your base...you get the picture. There are 30 missions included, so it's going to be one crazy ride if you decide you’re brave enough to give them a try.
What are you waiting for? Right now, as you sit reading this, there is a battalion of soldiers just waiting for your command. Download Great Little War Game now and take your place alongside your troops. Lead well, live long and have fun.
Territory Wars is a multiplayer turn-based game where strategy, tactics and risk are essential elements.
* Play against your friends or play against random opponents from all around the world!
* Crush your opponents with various tactics and strategies for growth, attack and defence!
* Play with different game modes for a multitude of different game experiences!
BE THE STRATEGIST
Adapt your strategy for the various challenges while playing against one, two or three real human opponents. Different modes will require different tactics. You start with one green tile. Use the troops on this tile to attack its neighbor tiles. Attack success is randomly calculated, but the chance increases with numbers. Maybe your strategy is to rush and crush your opponents?
Move and attack as much as you like each turn, only limited by the number of troops you have at your disposal. Optimize your strategy while it is your opponent's turn. Conquer all opponent tiles to win, or just their Capitals in Capital mode.
MULTIPLE GAME MODES
Alter the game play with game modes like Fog of War, Capital mode and Boosted tiles. Different modes will require different tactics.
PLAY AT YOUR OWN PACE
You're allowed 72 hours between each turn, so this is a casual game you can play for a short while at a time.
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT
We want to make Territory Wars the best strategy game on Android, so please show your support by giving us a rating.
If you want to try Territory Wars for free, get the ad-supported version Territory Wars FREE.
To get more info about the mechanics of the game, strategy for rapid growth, and other advice; check out our blog on http://glaciallabs.com/blog
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and stay in touch to get all the latest information: