This legendary war is carried out over 57 land territories and 48 sea zones, and includes 9 different units like infantry, tanks, bombers and battleships. Conquer the enemy and claim victory by destroying their armies and capturing their capital cities!
MARCH 3RD -- NOW FEATURING TURN-BASED MULTIPLAYER!
Use Google Play Game Services to play turn-based games online against your Google+ friends, or auto-match opponents. Send invitations, play rematches, earn achievements and rank on the Wins leaderboard! Receive push notifications when it's your turn to play. Currently supports 2-player games with multiple game mode options.
Local play in 1941 supports 5 players over two teams, in pass and play format combined with an advanced AI if desired. It has been exclusively designed and developed for Android devices including medium to high end phones and tablets, with crisp graphics and an intuitive touch interface.
Awesome features include turn-based multiplayer, detailed in-game statistics, full replay capability, automatic game saving, custom sounds and legendary music. If you're a fan of strategy board games like Axis & Allies®, Age of Conquest, World Conquer or Border Siege, don’t miss 1941!
Note that this game is HD and may run out of memory during loading on some older devices, especially those with 512MB of RAM or less, depending on the manufacturer.
Don’t hesitate to contact me directly with any bugs, questions, suggestions or if you just don't like it and want a refund: email@example.com
The Axis & Allies® game and its associated trademarks are the property of Hasbro, Inc. and Wizards of the Coast LLC. This game is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with either company.
In Strategy & Tactics: World War II, you battle impressive AI enemies in three campaigns with a classic turn-based battle system and serried ranks of historically-accurate troops. Fight your way through eighteen missions with an exсiting storyline and charismatic characters across Europe, Asia and Africa, research new technologies to improve your troops and build industry, and lead your armies to victory.
If you manage to finish all that,there are also skirmish games, several classic scenarios, plus hot seat and WiFi multiplayer modes to play, including between various different smartphones and tablets. All this displayed, in a highly-detailed, powerful but simple to understand interface. "
• 5 full campaigns with 32 historical missions
• Play multiplayer across different smartphones and tablets
• Realistic global strategy with historically-accurate maps
• A wide array of game modes
• Juggle military, economic and scientific development
• Several hardcore scenarios and a endlessly replayable skirmish mode
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/herocraft
WATCH US: http://youtube.com/herocraft
LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/herocraft.games
More fun games from Herocraft:
• Race Illegal: High Speed 3D
• The Tiny Bang Story
• Tiny Token Empires
• Farm Frenzy Free
• Zombie Derby
• Ice Rage
"Rebuild is a solid, fun, unique and just plain awesome game." - JayIsGames (4.6/5 Best strategy or simulation game of 2011)
Gather survivors of the zombie apocalypse and defend your fort against undead attacks. Reclaim one building at a time and put your survivors to work scavenging for food, building houses, rediscovering technology and of course killing zombies.
Beware of rival gangs, illness, thieves and even riots as you rebuild a city in this post apocalyptic turn based strategy game.
- Unique turn-based strategy gameplay
- Randomly generated cities
- Customizable characters
- 5 levels of difficulty
- 7 endings to discover
The world is full of terrible horrors, however, and they will wear away at your Empire from all sides. Natural resources have become more scarce. And perhaps worst of all, your powerful Empire has grown heavy and full of internal strife with its age. How long can you stand the pressures of survival before your Empire finally comes crumbling back down into the desolated earth from which it grew?
EMPIRE introduces the world's first "Deck-Building 4X Strategy Game". EMPIRE is a quick, easy-to-learn yet difficult to master strategy/tactics game. FEATURES:
- Procedurally generated worlds mean that no two games will be alike. Will you find valuable mountains to mine military materials from? Food-rich forests that will grow your Empire quickly?
- A unique take on the deck building mechanism similar to those in Dominion, Puzzle Strike or Ascension. Your deck grows during the game, and it fills with both useful Action Cards, powerful Spell Cards, -- and also totally useless Strife Cards. Managing your deck is an important part of staying strong!
- Dozens of interesting tactical cards featuring excellent art from concept artist Gilles Ketting.
- A unique grid based tactical combat system. Use your Action and Spell cards to get the upper hand and destroy the enemy forces!
- Unlike traditional 4X strategy games which not only take hours, but tend to become slow and boring late game, EMPIRE is a quick, elegant knife-fight of a game.
- Designed by indie game design superstar Keith Burgun, creator of 100 Rogues.
We have tons of plans for the game in terms of future content additions, balance patches, extra game modes, and other support.
Please check out our website at: http://empire-game.net/
Or come chat with us at our forums: http://www.dinofarmgames.com/forum/index.php?forums/empire.12/
"A portable game of elegant strategy"
"...It feels like a classic game updated, but it's a whole new animal. There's an extensive single-player mode, multiplayer, and a level editor to make your own boards — much more than $2.99 should get you."
"I’d definitely say Pathogen is an absolute steal at $2.99 in the app store."
"Part of me wants to hate Pathogen, just so I can continue my unremitting crusade against the drab joylessness of abstracts. But I can't do it: the game's just too enchanting."
8/10 PocketGamer Silver Award Winner
"4/5 Stars" - Pockettactics.com
"Inject this deeply immersive turn-based strategy game into your entertainment routine to give your and even a few friends’ brains a fun challenge."-AppAdvice.com
“Replay value is outstanding, as the multiple difficulty levels in the lengthy single-player campaign and the multiplayer options will give you plenty of challenge. The map editor is icing on the cake."-AppSmile.com
“A stylish strategic affair... there’s sure to be a tactical battle between you and your foes, whether it’s via same-screen multiplayer or online through its matchmaking service."-MacLife
"Pathogen is out now and will scratch that 'military takeover / virus eradication' itch that befalls the best of us."-KillScreendaily.com
Pathogen is an award-winning single and multiplayer strategy board game for mobile and tablet devices developed by Birnam Wood Games.
Designed with the classic board game experience in mind, Pathogen brings mechanics and play styles of classics like Chess and Go to a whole new level.
Strasbourg European Fantastic Film Festival – Indium Game Contest Winner
MassDIGI Games Challenge – Best Online Game
•Unique art and strategic gameplay inspired by the way viruses spread through the human body
•Extensive Single Player Campaign
•Local and Online Multiplayer (2-4 players)
•Many play modes and map styles, with a robust map editor to create and share your own
•Easy to Play, Hard to Master: intuitive visual mechanics make Pathogen simple for anyone to pick up and play, while higher difficulty settings and deeper player vs. player strategic options offer challenges for experienced strategy gamers.
For more information please visit http://www.pathogen.co
Enjoy the game? Please like us on
http://www.facebook.com/Gameblyr & Review the game!
For updates on new game modes and upcoming updates please follow us on Twitter at @gameblyr
Want to learn more about Pathogen strategy, discuss the game or report an issue? Please visit our official forums at http://www.pathogen.co/forum/
Battles of the new game take place in Alaska, Mexico, Canada and even Antarctica (say hello to a hardcore scenario of destroying the last troops of the Third Reich at the South Pole).
Strategy & Tactics: USSR vs USA is a fierce meeting of two frenemies!
• 2 alternative history campaigns (17 missions)
• 5 maps in scenario mode
• Global multiplayer across different smartphones and tablets
• Endlessly replayble Skirmish mode
• Juggle military, economic and scientific development
Get ready to command a naval war between furious armies striving for the last remaining supplies of oil. Smash through onrushing waves of enemies while experiencing a thrilling story of apocalypse, military technology, and never-ending battles!
If you are not sure that your device is supported you can try the free demo available in the market: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.unigine.oilrush
* Breathtaking 3D graphics of superior quality never before available on mobile devices
* Unique and varied environments: the twilit Antarctic, flooded jungles, sunken cities, Asian villages, great canyons, ruined industrial zones, and more
* Massive battles, furious enemies, raging attacks!
* One game, many mission types: capture-'em-all, save-the-hero, tower defense, survival, oil retrieval, rescue, defeat-the-boss, and more
* Strategic depth due to different attack/defense weapons with multi-level upgrade options
* Tech tree with rich array of super technologies, including nukes, napalm, submarines, and convertiplanes
* Campaign more than 10 hours long and packed with 15 challenging, story-based missions
* 15 quick game maps for battles with up to three AI opponents
* 18 music tracks delivering unique fusion of heavy industrial groove and electronic ambient/breaks
The strategy game runs on devices (with at least 1 GB RAM) with the following chips:
* Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 / Adreno 225
* Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 / Adreno 320
* Qualcomm Snapdragon 600
* Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
* NVIDIA Tegra 3
* NVIDIA Tegra 4
You have 3 different rocket launchers, and one flamethrower with different skills every vehicle.
Tap to move and tap enemies to shot.
*Note this game is still in alpha and is still being developed. A better multiplayer interface, and more missions, levels and units, etc will be coming out soon*
-Both campaign and skirmish missions, with full AI
-Land, air, and sea units
-Unit pathfinding and formations
-Fast interface: Issue commands through the minimap, multi-touch support, unit groups, rally points
-Strategic zoom feature: Zoom out to view and issue commands across the whole battlefield
-Multiplayer over Wifi and Internet
-Survival mode (similar to tower defence)
-Support for saving and loading of games (including multiplayer games)
-Create and load your own custom levels, see forums for details
-Full screen tablet support
-USB keyboard and mouse support
-Install To SD supported
Play on the go against your friends on your phone or tablet.
Email me/twitter/post if you have any problems, or feature requests.
UNIT REQUESTS: there are many requests for new units and unique units (eg. historical heroes), I am pretty open to this since it is pretty easy to setup a new unit. The things I need: graphics + unit properties + and the map design it should be on, If you request a unit and you can give me these than it will be in within 30 minutes :)
Actually what i am mostly low of: graphical abilities, so the graphics (32x32 unit icons) are the biggest help for me, and for a new unit!
- 20 Campaign maps (historical ones too! eg: Battle of Troy and so on)
- random maps
- multiplayer game (with option to coop against AI-s)
- rewarding systems: collecting stars, collecting gems for unlocking new unit/building types
JOIN the playing of the MULTIPLAYER MODE! It is fully functional!
If u install it
- be kind with the rating, since this app is in the middle of growing
- feel free to send me any suggestions on any part of the game (gameplay, units, unit-properties, new unit suggestions, graphics)
- If u would like to take part in creating this game (eg. graphics, translation, ideas) send me an email.
What to do:
1. Create a game (select map, set colors, players, teams) OR start a Campaign OR play MULTIPLAYER
2. play it
3. save it if you want to continue later.
4. load it to continue
5. send me suggestions.
A free campaign ‘In Praise of Odin!’ consists of 9 missions, in which you will take part in the Vikings’ bloody wars in Scandinavia and Mainland Europe.
• You will be able to capture Paris, invade England and Southern Italy.
• With the great Rollo you will found the Normandy dukedom.
• In Oleg the Prophet’s campaign you will gain Kiev.
For those who think that’s not enough, we have also prepared 4 new historical scenarios.
• In the bloody ‘Battle of Brávellir’ you will defeat the legendary Harald Wartooth, the King of Danes and Swedes.
• In a huge scenario called ‘Vikings' Wars’ you will be able to keep half of Europe in fear and make them look to the seas in terror.
• Playing as Harald Fairhair in the ‘Unification of Norway’ you will set the Norse crown atop your head.
• As Cnut the Great you will win the war against Norway and Sweden and establish power over these lands.
Medieval Wars: Strategy & Tactics
The history of medieval Europe is rich in bloody wars and conflicts. The Norman invasion, the Crusades, the Hundred Years' War, the Reconquista, the Wars of the Roses, the Albigensian Crusade and endless peasant riots… A new game in the Strategy & Tactics series gives you an opportunity to try your strength in confrontations between the most ruthless conquerors.
In Medieval Wars: Strategy & Tactics you are to lead the armies of England and France as well as the armies of crusaders in three campaigns and try to win the biggest wars and battles of European medieval history. Scenario maps will let you take part in Russian feuds, stop the Saracens under the flag of Charles the Great and lead The Hussites.
After winning all the fascinating battles of Campaign and Scenario mode, try Hotseat multiplayer mode.
Medieval Wars: Strategy & Tactics: It’s time to march off!
• 4 historical campaigns, with 25 missions in total
• 11 independent historical scenarios
• Several Skirmish mode maps
• 21 types of units
• Multiplayer mode Hotseat
• Turn-based battles, economic and military research
The following content is available in free version:
- 3 missions of England campaign;
- full viking campaign In Praise of Odin!;
- One Hotseat mode map with fixed game settings;
- 2 historical game scenario;
The following content is available in premium version:
- Complete England, Vikings, France and Crusaders campaigns with 25 historical missions in total;
- Uploading of new campaigns available in future update;
- Multiple Skirmish mode maps with various customisable game settings;
- Uploading of new Skirmish mode maps available in future update;
- 11 unique game scenarios available;
- Uploading of additional game scenarios available in future update;
- Several Hotseat multiplayer mode maps with various customisable game settings;
(C) HEROCRAFT, 2013
Using psychology, tactics and skill any player can out-wit vastly stronger players!
- Upgrade your ship's performance with the winnings of your battle to enhance its fighting capabilities, in a simple RPG theme.
- Compete with other people in three running global multiplayer leagues and try to achieve the highest rating among your friends.
- Devastate your opponents with your uncanny anticipation of their action !
- Free to Play In-app purchases provide accelerated development but never provide an ultimate advantage over other players.
- Simple Core Mechanics Combat and Planning phases with rock paper scissors elements are the heart of the game!
- Unlimited No annoying timers or limits to your game play. Play as much as you like for free !
- Developed with community Community feedback is critical to us - WE CARE what our players and community think, just read our reviews to believe us!
- Turn-based You're 30 seconds in the planning phase to choose your combat actions - choose your strategy
- Ship Development As you progress you'll move through ship categories: Corvette, Frigate, Destroyer, Cruiser, Battleship and finally the ultimate Dreadnought class.
This tactical sci-fi game requires a working internet connection to play, and is solely PvP (Player versus Player) multiplayer
"Hidden Gem of Google Play" ★★★★★
"You wouldn't think a rock paper scissors combat system would work, but it does!" ★★★★
"Combined strategy and intuitive gameplay" ★★★★★
"Solid, well executed paper, rock, scissors :). Love it!" ★★★★★
"Simple mechanism with engaging graphics beautifully executed." ★★★★★
Free to Play - Download Now!
Keywords: Turn-based, Turn, Based, wars, Free, Multiplayer, star, Combat, Battle, Space, Spaceship, PvP, Fun, Game, League, Strategy, Tactical, Tactics, RPG, multi, player, trek
Welcome into the amazing universe of Oath of Allegiance, a revolutionary new type of strategy game inspired by tower defense game and packed with RTS game style action!!!
You are the great general who is taking the lead of his army in an epic attempt to protect the kingdoms against the all mighty enemy hordes.
Do you have that special something to win this strategy game and honor your Oath of Allegiance?
★ 8 uniques players units with their owns set of abilities (Light Infantry, Heavy Infantry, Chivalry, Priest, War Dog, Archer, Mage and Fleag Bearer)!
★ Battle against several type of Goblins, Orcs and Ogres!
★ Organise your defense by using strategie when deploying units!
★ 25 uniques awesomes maps!
★ Packed with RTS similar action!
★ High AI monsters!
★ Great battle system with melee, range and magic attack!
★ Revolutionary monster spawn system!
★ Great replay value!
★ Redesigned Towers Defenses style!
★ Activates uniques instants abilities RTS style!
★ Play for hours!
★ See you highscore over the internet!
★ Optimized for Phones and Tablets!
Its a 4X game - eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate - which includes classic games such as Colonization (1994) and Civilization (1991). One of the main differences is that Exploration Colony is a peaceful game, focused on economy and resource optimization, so there's no military extermination.
You were sent by your King to create a Colony on a new continent to extract diamonds and send back to the kingdom. Besides creating the colony you have to explore the area to find suitable places to gather resources, and do it all faster than your opponents.
Exploration Colony is an indie 4X game with modest graphics but complex and hard to master gameplay. Fans of turn-based strategy games will rapidly feel at home.
• 5 Resources: food to keep your buildings and explorers, wood and stone to create buildings, gifts to become friends with the natives, and gold to produce gifts
• Building Placement: Resource buildings production depends on its adjacent resources
• Natives: they will only allow good friends to build near their villages
• Resource Trading: you can build a market to buy and sell resources
• Research: 8 different technologies with 3 levels each available to research
• Treasure: chests with random contents on the map
• Auto-save: Matches are automatically saved so you can continue later
• 3 Match Modes: quick, regular or odyssey matches, with 3 difficulty levels each
Notice that the game is completely free with ads. The only in-app purchase available is to remove ads, so don't worry about micro-transactions or pay-walls. So rest assured we won't make any coercive monetization, but please understand the need for the ads to allow the game to be completely free - thank you!
* Larger playing areas
* Longer command sequences
* More opponents
* More aggressive opponents
* Destroyable walls
To win the level, just be the last tank left alive. As the levels progress, that becomes more and more difficult!
Your best performances can be viewed under Rankings. When you get the highest rank on your device, you have the option to upload that score to the world rankings on the tankstrategy.com website.
Save game feature available between turns.
Independent volume controls available for music and sound.
More detailed instructions and answers to frequently asked questions are available on the website at tankstrategy.com.
Feel the thrill of a captivating combination of strategy, simulation and time management game LandGrabbers - named Casual Game of the Year at the 2011 Russian Game Developers Conference (KRI 2011).
GET YOUR WARFARE ON AND PASS YOUR WAY THROUGH 36 LEVELS IN 4 DISTINCTIVE LOCATIONS
Travel through Middle Ages, take part in the Crusades, conquer castles and towers, upgrade your army and become a legendary military leader as you advance your troops in medieval warfare.
DISCOVER THE UNIQUE LEVEL MAPPING DESIGN FOR DEEPER TACTICAL CAPABILITIES
Get ready to wage warfare in thirty six gripping levels in the forest, on the desert, on an iceberg and even on an island! More settings will be available in the future updates.
FIGHT AGAINST THREE INCREDIBLE ENEMY ARMIES
Don’t relax for even for a second because enemy armies will capture your castles and towers and crush your army. Upgrade your troops, develop your strategy, and become best medieval war leader of all time.
USE FIVE TYPES OF BUILDINGS WITH DIFFERENT STRATEGIC FEATURES
Upgrade your towers and castles to produce more troops. Organize your buildings to quickly defeat enemy armies.
TRY THREE DIFFICULTY LEVELS THAT WILL CHALLENGE EVEN EXPERIENCED STRATEGY EXPERTS
Develop your war skills, improve your results, rise the new heights and earn more gold. Spend your gold on troop upgrades and unlock new locations.
GET ABSORBED IN GORGEOUS GRAPHICS AND A CATCHY MEDIEVAL WAR SOUNDTRACK
This addictive game is a unique genre that combines the classic elements of strategy, simulator, and time management games. Get ready to be glued to your Android device for hours!
Your troops are waiting for you, general! It’s time to conquer the world!
APPEGGS.COM EDITORS' CHOICE
LIKE GAMES BY NEVOSOFT?
WHY NOT TRY SOME OF OUR OTHER GAMES!
Arcade & Action:
Strategy, simulation & resource management:
My Kingdom for the Princess
My Kingdom for the Princess 3
Match-3 puzzle games
Wonderlines: match-3 puzzle
Hidden Object Games:
Christmasville: missing Santa
Pirate Adventures 2
Mushroom Age: time adventure
Million Dollar Adventure
Magic Academy 2: mystery tower
Dream Sleuth: hidden object
Mysteryville: detective story
Mysteryville 2: hidden crime
Magic Academy: hidden castle
Get the inside scoop on Nevosoft Games:
Join us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/Nevosoft
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/NevosoftGames
Watch us on YouTube: http://youtube.com/NevosoftCOM
Visit our site: http://android.nevosoft.com/
Taglines: tower, rts, land grabbers, sorcery, wars, castle, age, nations, roads of, settlers, warfare, rise
More from developer
Territory Wars is a multiplayer turn-based game where strategy, tactics and risk are essential elements.
* Play against your friends or play against random opponents from all around the world!
* Crush your opponents with various tactics and strategies for growth, attack and defence!
* Play with different game modes for a multitude of different game experiences!
BE THE STRATEGIST
Adapt your strategy for the various challenges while playing against one, two or three real human opponents. Different modes will require different tactics. You start with one green tile. Use the troops on this tile to attack its neighbor tiles. Attack success is randomly calculated, but the chance increases with numbers. Maybe your strategy is to rush and crush your opponents?
Move and attack as much as you like each turn, only limited by the number of troops you have at your disposal. Optimize your strategy while it is your opponent's turn. Conquer all opponent tiles to win, or just their Capitals in Capital mode.
MULTIPLE GAME MODES
Alter the game play with game modes like Fog of War, Capital mode and Boosted tiles. Different modes will require different tactics.
PLAY AT YOUR OWN PACE
You're allowed 72 hours between each turn, so this is a casual game you can play for a short while at a time.
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT
We want to make Territory Wars the best strategy game on Android, so please show your support by giving us a rating.
If you want to try Territory Wars for free, get the ad-supported version Territory Wars FREE.
To get more info about the mechanics of the game, strategy for rapid growth, and other advice; check out our blog on http://glaciallabs.com/blog
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and stay in touch to get all the latest information: