Shockingly bad. Why is there no good Hindi-learning material on Android?? This one is a joke. The flashcard audio uses an automated robot voice. Half the time, it spells -instead of pronounces- the romanized sound. And when it attempts to pronounce, it's obviously wrong. Epic fail.
Pronunciation :( 5 thumbs down Horrible voice, trying to teach hindi. It is pronouncing words soo wrong.
poor pronunciation I know spoken hindi but wanted to learn to read and write it. Found the pronunciation very poor though good points were that the flash cards are clear and I like the quiz. Please do something about the voice.
Hindi learning This app is shi* the american accent can't even pronounce the words properly how is it meant to teach! Not even worth 1 star but worth uninstalling lol
Robotic and wrong Wrong spelling and wrong robotic pronunciation .
Crappy Not helpful Poor pronunciation
Quiz module is added, it contains following:
- Set of 5 Questions
- Question in Hindi and answers are in English
- Instant feedback using highlight
- Questions are different every time
- Result is provided at end
- Right or wrong answers could be reviewed by tapping on question in review
- Questions asked are based on flashcard study material