Create, browse, share, like and comment guitar pedal boards. Chain your guitar effects with the DBoards pedal planner and win fantastic prizes!
- Create amazing effects chains: just add effects, connect them and set their parameters
- Customize your boards by adding notes and uploading photos and videos
- Search for effects chains created by other users
- Like and comment on boards
- Share your pedal boards directly to Facebook and Twitter
- Get points and redeem them for rewards
**Search, create and share**
Search for great pedal boards, create your own effects chains and share them with everybody on Facebook and Twitter. Effects including - overdrive, distortion, wah, compression, delay, tremolo, chorus, flanger, phaser etc - can be easily and beautifully arranged, linked and set up.
**Customize your guitar pedal boards**
Change the background, add notes and upload photos and videos related to your song from Youtube to make great and original boards. Add generic guitars and amplifiers in order to get complete effects chains and write notes to your boards. For instance, describe which guitar and amplifier do you use.
Earn points by taking different actions like creating and sharing pedal boards, commenting on boards, giving likes... and then redeem your points for rewards!
If you have any questions or issues you can contact us on
For more information:
Follow DBoards online:
Andrig’s processes are currently causing about 5-10ms of latency. If you have a latency over 20ms, please consider updating your Operating System to Android 5.x (Lollipop) and/or disabling any CPU consuming applications (if any) to decrease latency.
★★★ Electric Guitar Amp and Guitar Effects Processor Guitar Pedal ★★★
SoundCloud Page for sample sounds:
Andrig is a mobile application that turns your Android device into an electric and bass guitar amplifier (shortly “amp”) kit. Instead of investing in expensive and hard-to-carry amp, electric guitar players can quickly access, affordably purchase, and enjoy using Andrig easily on their mobile devices anywhere with their electric guitars.
We named “Andrig” by combining the words “android” and “guitar rig”, shortage of Android Guitar Rig application.
Andrig turns your Android device into an easy-to-use Guitar Multi-Effects Processor (stompbox) and electric guitar amp kit.
Carry your whole guitar rig with you in your pocket, wherever you go.
Improve your music experience with Andrig's high quality, stunning tones.
Andrig is aiming a high-performance guitar amp, multi effects processor and stompbox kit simulation (as much as Android allows :) ).
It has never been so simple to control all your guitar effects! With Andrig's user-friendly interface, things will never get messed up. AndRig comes with seven stomp box effect pedal.
★ 3 Guitar Amps in total
★ 1 Guitar Amp for FREE
★ 13 Guitar Effects Processor Pedals in total
★ 2 Guitar Effects Pedals for Free
★ Drag and Drop to order effects
★ Stereo output and stereo guitar effects.
★ Built-in Metronome
Currently In progress:
- Usb-OTG support
- Recording module
- New amps
- New effect processor pedals
- Built-in guitar tuner.
- New cabinet simulations.
- Lots of performance improvements
- Android 4.1.x or higher
- 4-pin stereo input cable to activate the device’s microphone feature.
Feel free to share your ideas with us.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AndrigApp
Web Site: http://andrig.deplike.com/
The TonePrint Concept
TC Electronic offers five ‘TonePrint® enabled’ guitar pedals that allow you to upload custom tones created by some of the best guitarists alive. These artists had access to any effect parameter imaginable – not just the ones represented by physical knobs. Therefore,
TonePrints sound just the way each artist wanted the pedal of his or her dream to sound like.
*** Note! Your Pedal May Need a Firmware Update (tcelectronic.com/software) ***
TonePrint App Main Features
- Beam any TonePrint in Seconds
- Fast. Flexible. Intuitive.
- Completely Free of Charge – Not Based on inApp Purchases
- Cached files – No Internet Access Required
- No Extra Cables Required
- Browse TonePrints by Pedal, Artist, Featured or Date
- Collect Favorite TonePrints for Super-fast Access
- Constantly Updated with New, Amazing TonePrints
- Artist Bonus Content – Videos, Images, Interviews, etc.
What they say about TonePrint!
“Every once in a while, you plug into a pedal, and, suddenly, you’re transported to Tone Paradise. That’s the Hall of Fame Reverb. This is one of the smoothest, most cinematically musical reverb pedals I’ve ever heard. I’d have no problem dumping my fancy convolution reverb plug-ins in the studio, and use this pedal to process vocals, drums, percussion, strings, and more. I’m so taken with the Hall of Fame that I call it the “Motivator,” because every time I plug into it, its sounds inspire me to create new riffs and melodic lines.”
- Art Thompson (Guitar Player)
”Once the TonePrint is installed you’ll hear the way that particular artist wanted his pedal sound. It’s a great idea, works like a treat and indeed has loads of potential. The TonePrint concept is much more than a clever marketing idea. It’s a real treat to be able to play with the sounds that inspire some of these amazing players.”
- Dan Steinhardt (Guitar Buyer)
“My new favorite delay is TC Electronic’s TonePrint delay pedal that they just came out with; the reason why it’s my favorite is because they let me go in and design the parameters of what I wanted. It was fantastic!”
- Steve Morse (Deep Purple)
“TonePrint pedals give players the ability to explore sonic modifications on a whim and get a quick dose of inspiration.”
- Charles Sauflay (Premier Guitar)
“I like the idea that, using mystical TonePrint cyber-voodoo, I could set the range of each knob in such a way that each of those three sounds would be easy to access in real time, by turning each knob to an obvious setting like "12 o'clock" or to "all the way up". This way, you get a decent variety of tones at your disposal, all from a single pedal - and you can switch from one tone to another in a matter of moments.”
- Guthrie Govan (about his TonePrint for Corona Chorus)
- John Petrucci (Dream Theater)
- Paul Gilbert (Mr. Big)
- Steve Morse (Deep Purple)
- Ron ’Bumblefoot’ Thal (Guns ’n’ Roses)
- Doug Aldrich (Whitesnake)
- Orianthi (Michael Jackson)
- Guthrie Govan (Asia)
- Plus many others…
- …and the list is ever-expanding!
TonePrint Enabled Pedals
- Flashback Delay & Looper
- Hall of Fame Reverb
- Corona Chorus
- Vortex Flanger
- Shaker Vibrato
Please note that your pedal may require a software update to receive TonePrints as beams. Check www.tcelectronic.com/toneprint-app for details.
Guitar-Effects is a Digital Amp & Pedalboard for Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Firefox OS and Android.
Now you can carry your pedalboard everywhere. Plug in your guitar (or bass), add the pedals you want and start playing!
Effects availables: Digitalizer, Bitcrusher, Flanger-Darkmouth, Flanger-Manhattan, Flanger-Classic, EQ-Low, EQ-Mid, EQ-High, EQ-Peak, Fuxx-Boz, Fuxx-Bit, AutoReverb, Fuzz, Overdrive, Overscream, Chorus-cassic, Chorus-supercharger, Delay-mono, Delay-Stereo, 3-BandEQ, Reverb-classic, Reverb-catedral, Reverb-smallroom, Rinring, Convolver, Compressor, Limiter, The-Ripper, The-Bytter, Flanger-Silver, Flanger-Stereo & Sterefy.
Tools availables: Analyser-Tuner & Recorder(Firefox desktop only).
Amplifiers & cabinets availables:Bassman, EQG, Modern GER, Vintage US, Vintage UK, Clean, Bass, Deep, Stereo and Alien.
More Effects, Amplifiers & Cabinets very soon.
At Last, low-latency guitar effects on the Android platform. Since the Dec 2012 release of usbEffects, USB In and USB Out now supports moderately low latency which allows for a very enjoyable guitar experience.
Because USB Audio does not work with every Android device or USB device, please try out http://githarastudios.com/downloads/usbEffectsLite.apk before buying this product.
The amp sim itself is very basic but includes a realistic tone-stack for nice guitar tone. This app also has a number of virtual guitar effect pedals including:
Distortion (Green Scream)
Heavy Metal (Metal of Awe)
Phasor (Phase Off)
Basic Looper (Loop Hub)
All these effects are now configurable so you can generate a great range of sounds. The Dry layer, while aimed at Bass players, supports maintaining bass while applying effects to mid and top, or vise versa.
In addition, a basic guitar tuner has been integrated for ease and convenience as well as a Metronome and ability to play WAV files as backing tracks.
In order to use this Amp Sim, you need:
1) A , Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Galaxy S3/S4, Sony Xperia U,TX, Galaxy Note 2/Note 3, Galaxy Tab 2/3, HTC One, Galaxy Nexus or other Android device that supports OTG USB audio.
2) OTG USB cable to suit your device like (http://www.amazon.com/Female-Adapter-Converter-Google-tablet/dp/B00C93Y9IU)
3) USB Guitar cable like
4) An electric guitar.
5) Fingers that can play guitar!
Instructions for use:
1) Connect Guitar and (optionally) headphone or amp to USB device.
2) Connect the OTG cable to the USB device.
3) Connect OTG cable to Android device and wait 1 second (USB's power light should come on).
4) Run usbEffects app.
5) Allow app to use USB.
6) If you want USB out (this is the one with low-latency) you need to go to the menu and select USB as the "Output Type", then hit the back button.
7) Start playing.
Permissions: Internet/LAN/Wifi permissions are only used for Wifi output feature.
External storage (SD card) is used for playing backing tracks and reading and writing Loops (in proprietary format only at this stage).
Not all Android devices support USB accessories by powering the USB bus. Some Android devices such as Galaxy S1, S2 do not support USB Audio. This app is not compatible with all USB devices, and in particular, "3D sound card" type USB devices are not recognized by Android and cannot be supported by this app. Finally when USB devices are powered by your phone, the battery may run down more quickly.
If you have problems with this app, or suggestions for improvements, please check our FAQ and/or email the developer.
This is Ad Free version
- no ads
- sound effects
Virtual Guitar for Android
Turn your Android phone into guitar. This application let you to play whatever you want.
- Guitar always with you
If you have your phone, you have a guitar
- For beginners and profesional players
Simple in use, but gives you huge possibilities
- Realistic sound
Especially when you use headphones or external speakers
Need to be quiet? Use your earphones and nobody will hear that you're playing
- Big chord library
You can find all most important chords
- Can be used as a guitar tuner
There are two modes:
1. Solo mode - touch string on selected fret to get sound. You don't have to know chords. It's whole fretboard. Want to try out tabulature that you've found, but you don't have guitar with you? This is what you need.
IF YOU HAVE SMALL SCREEN, you can go to settings and reduce number of frets displayed on the screen (6, 9 or 12)
2. Chords mode - do you want to play song and you have chords? Just select chords that you need and play. Quick change active chord with one touch. Chords can be played automatically after selected
AMPLIFi Remote introduces a new world of possibilities for guitarists. Control your tone wirelessly. Automatically match tones to your music library. Share and download tones via the cloud. Jamming will never be the same.
Use AMPLIFi Remote with your Line 6 AMPLIFi device for a revolutionary guitar experience. And even if you don’t own an AMPLIFi device, you can still enjoy many innovative features with the app - get tones that match your music library, then edit, save and publish tones to the cloud. Download AMPLIFi Remote today and take a tour of the AMPLIFi experience. Whether you want to jam, practice or create, AMPLIFi Remote delivers incredible guitar tones and effects with award-winning Line 6 modeling—all in an intuitive, easy-to-use app.
• Take command of your AMPLIFi amplifier’s 70 amps, 100 effects, 20 speaker cabinets and 8 simultaneous guitar effects
• Remotely control AMPLIFi device parameters
• Match the tones of songs in your library
• Access thousands of tones online
• Share and rate tones in the cloud
• Store unlimited presets in the cloud
• Share tones via Twitter and Facebook from within AMPLIFi Remote
• Easily search tones on the Line 6 cloud from the main menu
• More easily save preset metadata by choosing from pre-defined values
• Get tone match results that include My Tones, even when offline
• My Tones and Favorites are grouped to improve navigation
• My Tones now include Factory Presets to help start your tone collection
• Expand/collapse groups of tones in your Tone Match results
• Favorites can now be un-favorited
Whether you want to jam, practice or create, AMPLIFi Remote delivers incredible guitar tones and effects with award-winning Line 6 modeling—all in an intuitive, easy-to-use app.
Don’t get stuck plucking each string to tune your guitar, wasting your time you have to play. With the HT-6 FastTune you simple strum your guitar and the app will show you the tuning status of all 6 strings at once. You’ll know which ones are sharp, flat, or perfectly in tune. The easy to read display that has been designed to look like guitar tablature shows you how far out of tune each string is, making it even easier to get back in tune.
The HT-6 FastTune uses both chromatic and polyphonic tuning. This means you can tune your guitar string by string with the chromatic mode or tune all six strings at once in the polyphonic mode. The HT-6 FastTune app makes it even easier to tune your guitar because it automatically detects what tuning mode you’re using. The HT-6 app seamlessly switches between the two modes without changing the display. The display will show you the tuning status of each string you strum, if that’s just one or even all six. The HT-6 FastTune works like six tuners in one; one for each string.
The HT-6 FastTune app works with acoustic and electric guitars, and bass guitars with up to 6 strings. The app will work using the mic, headphone jack, or 30-pin connector on your iPod, iPhone, or iPad to get the most accurate signal for tuning your guitar.
* Single note or full strum tuning capability
* Works with acoustic and electric guitars, 4, 5, 6-string bass guitars
* Works with device mic input or headphone jack
* Unified polyphonic and single note display
* Uses familiar guitar tab layout making it easy to read
* Incredible accuracy in both polyphonic and chromatic tuning modes
* Available Tuning Modes (Standard, Drop D, 4-String Bass, 5- String Bass, 6 String Bass)
* Includes Guitar Drop-D Tuning Mode
* Adjustable tuning reference A440, A, A♭, G, G♭ F, E, and 436 Hz to 445 HZ
* Automatic fret detection for tuning with a capo
* Normal and strobe mode-chromatic tuning only
For more information:
Follow HardWire online:
with the Pedal Saver App.
For guitar players or anyone with effects pedals.
Save the exact settings from your real FX foot pedals with the Pedal Saver App:
- Easy to use.
- Save and delete
- 13 pedals to choose from.
- 20 increments on every dial/knob
- Never lose that perfect setting again.
- No ads
- Keep track of your unique sounds.
- Chase the tone and Save it with Pedal Saver.
Now you can use your smart phone like a guitar amp and guitar fx pedal.
With realistic tones, you will be able to practice wherever and whenever you want!
• You do not have to carry your old and heavy amps with you anymore!
• You do not have to pay a fortune for guitar amps and pedals.
ToneStomp brings you the opportunity to play guitar by enjoying an extensive tone range!
Three stomp box models are coming with one guitar amp.
ToneStomp Pro 15 is coming with stomp box model and 4 guitar amp.
Stompboxes : OverDrive, Distortion, T-Muff, Simple Drive, Chorus, Delay, Reverb, Echo, Flanger, Phaser, 4Band EQ, 6 Band EQ, Noise Gate and Noise Suppressor
Amp Model : Hi-Gain Guitar Amp , Rock Guitar Amp, Blues Guitar Amp, Bass Guitar Amp
If you want to play with a song or jam, you can open sound files.
Plug in your guitar and start playing! Enjoy the music!
• You do not have to carry your old and heavy amps with you anymore!
You only need ToneStomp to have fun! This app will make your life easier!
•Above all, you do not have to pay a fortune for guitar amps anymore!
If you are looking for an extensive tone range, ToneStomp is just for you! With this amp, you will be able to practice and enjoy your music wherever you want!
If you are satisfied with ToneStomp Free, please check the full version!
Features of ToneStomp full version:
• 4 Guitar amp
• 6 Bands graphic eq
• Overdrive Guitar StompBox (sounds like vintage TS-9)
• Drive guitar StompBox (sounds like big muff or metal zone)
• Chorus Guitar StompBox
• Delay Guitar StompBox
• Reverb Guitar StompBox
• Noise Gate Guitar StompBox (decrease or override white noise)
• Jam session (import an audio mp3 file and play with it)
Check our YouTube Channel:
• Android 5.0 or higher
• Headset or guitar connection cable
• You can check compatible guitar cables in the links shown below or you can check local music stores.
• Compatible devices:
Irig guitar input and Grifﬁn guitar input are compatible with Android devices.
Other features include:
Configurable Effects Rack (Compressor, Distorter, Wah Wah, Flanger, Chorus, Delay).
Whammy Bar /Tremolo Bar.
Neck Scaling for large screens.
Option for 5 or 7 frets.
For feedback effect, turn the distortion all the way up, then hold a note for a long time -- then tilt the phone back toward you for the whammy effect to kick in. Now your smoking!
The app works well on multi-touch phones -- 3 or more touches are best, but it can be played at reduced speed on a one touch phone. The exception to this at present is the bend feature that currently only supports one touch for the duration of the bend.
The backing tracks are there as an instant jam-partner -- on the bus, in the airport just jam away and your phone never gets tired of playing chords. Of course, if you don't like the backing tracks you can just turn them off and solo over some song on the media player (may create lag on older, low-spec phones).
If you have any issues, or desire new features, please email suggestions to the Developer Email address.
If you have the right cable (see below), you can plug in an electric guitar, otherwise use an acoustic through the microphone (headphones required for this option).
This paid version includes the following features:
15 configurable channels, plus tuner (channel 0).
Phasor (Phase off)
Wah Wah Effect
Wifi output for mobile guitar (requires PC on same Wifi).
Use Louspeaker option.
Native Audio option.
Integrated basic guitar tuner for ease and convenience. In addition, a Metronome feature has also been added.
All effects are now configurable so you can create a great range of sound.
Please note that the "Use Loudspeaker" option, which is designed to allow you to plug your guitar into the phone and have the music play through the speaker, may not work on all phones.
For those guitarists fortunate enough to have a Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Galaxy Nexus or possibly Nexus 4 running Jelly Beans (Android 4.1+) the delay using Native Audio option is much less -- around 60mS at present. Unfortunately most other phones/tablets will have more latency with native audio.
The "right cable" is a 3.5mm trrs connector to 6.25mm TS mono (guitar) plug. You can use a commercial cable such as an iRig™ cable or a GuitarConnect™ cable.
Please send an email to the Developer address if you have problems or issues, or wish to request new features for this guitar amplifier simulator.
Permissions: Internet permission is only used for Wifi output feature.
iRig™ is a trademark of IK Multimedia Production Srl. GuitarConnect is a trademark of Griffin Technology Inc.
DrAmp works only with external USB-audio-device. Internal android audio devices can not be used.
At the moment the following USB-audio-devices will be supported. Only these interfaces will work with DrAmp:
Behringer Guitar Link
Behringer UCA 222
Your smartphone / tablet must be compatible with USB-soundcards.
You need an USB-OTG-adapter to connect external soundcard to your android-device.
The main features of DrAmp are:
Realtime, high performance audioprocessing
Realistic, powerfull ampsimulations
Flexible stomp boxes
Master output equalizer
1. DrAmp works only with external USB-audio-devices.
Internal android audio devices can not be used.
2. Your smartphone/tablet must be compatible with USB-soundcards.
3. You need an USB-OTG-adapter to use external soundcard.
Reverb time is perfect for sound technicians, sound engineers and musicians who want to calculate the reverberation time using a fast and accurate algorithm.
All you need to calculate the reverb time is:
- Reverb Time Meter installed in your device.
- Generate a short impulsive sound such as hard slap.
With this application you can not only calculate the reverberation time (RT60) of the room, but can also see graphically how the sound energy is extinguished.
To ensure a good reverb time measurement, generate a high intensity sound and let the reverb sound for 2 or 3 seconds.
Reverb time meter app allow you:
- See the energy evolution.
- See the section used for analysis.
- Clipping indicator in the measure (it is advisable to go away from the microphone).
- Signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) indicator (it is advisable to generate a hig intensity test noise).
★★★ Main features ★★★
✔ Full 88 key keyboard
✔ 8 Different keyboard instruments (Piano, Grand Piano, Pipe Organ, Harpsichord, Accordion, Electric Guitar, Harp, Cello Pizzicato)
✔ Single or Dual scrollable keyboard