• Silences incoming alerts
• Automatically replies to SMS and MMS messages
• Turns on when moving 15 MPH
• Alerts parents if the app is turned off
• Access key contacts, music and navigation with one touch
• Customize the home screen with a photo
Remember, when it comes to texting and driving… It Can Wait.
* Data and text messaging charges may apply for download and app usage. Standard messaging rates apply to auto-reply messages. AT&T DriveMode is free to AT&T customers only. Compatible device required.
Some Galaxy devices have a feature that can read out name of people who are calling you, or who sends you a message, as it happens. It's called Driving Mode and can be accessed through the settings. This app exposes the setting with a aesthetic widget, so that you can turn it on or off with one touch! Also exposes settings through an intent, therefore you can use third party apps like Llama or Tasker to control this.
Product features -
• 1. Economic in space - smaller than VLingo driving widget, which takes up 1x3 blocks.
• 2. As you remove the last instance of the widget, the background service automatically unloads. Does not use up RAM unnecessarily if you don't plan to use it, even if you keep it installed.
• 3. Automatically turns on/off as you connect/disconnect a bluetooth device! (Donate only)
• 4. Does not depend on VLingo Voice Commands, if you uninstall it you can still use this.
• 5. Exposes settings through an intent, therefore you can use third party apps like Llama or Tasker to control this.
It appears there are already more info on this in some review sites the Internet, e.g. here - http://www.xda-developers.com/android/samsung-galaxy-s-ii-gets-driving-mode-widget/
Or here - http://www.redmondpie.com/driving-mode-widget-for-galaxy-s-ii-enable-disable-driving-mode-with-a-single-tap/
Donate version: I will work on an in-app donation which will enable to help to support development. There will be no ads in either version.
App 100% free, financed by advertising.
It has a widget to enable / disable the service from the home screen of your phone.
Note: You must have installed a text to speech application and language data to use (usually new phones already have this application)
Enable application when entering the car and disable it when descending.
If you want that the application reads the text messages you receive.
If you want that the application answers automatically the incoming calls.
If you want that the application answers the incoming calls while there is a call in progress.
If you want that the application picks up or rejects the incoming calls from unknown numbers.
New files in your device are instantly uploaded to Google Drive. New files in Google Drive are automatically downloaded into your device. If you delete a file on one side, it will be deleted on the other side. It works across multiple devices (your phone and your tablet). If their folders are synced with the same Google Drive account, they will be kept in sync with each other.
This is how Google Drive desktop client works but it's not the same with the official Google Drive Android app. The Google Drive app is all manual. Autosync for Google Drive is all about automation. For example, it can be configured to instantly upload new photos to a folder in Google Drive. Those photos can be automatically downloaded to your other devices. If you later delete the bad photos on one device or in your Google Drive, this app will delete them everywhere. You take photos by your phone, get home, all those photos automatically show up in your Google Drive folder on your computer. No manual work required.
Two-way automatic sync should be an essential feature of the official Google Drive app itself since the beginning. For whatever reason it is not the case. Autosync for Google Drive is here to fill the gap.
✓ Full two-way autosync running in background, just like Google Drive on desktop
✓ Many sync modes. Not only two-way, you can also choose Upload only, Upload then delete, Download only, Download mirror,...
✓ Instant upload: new files (for example photos) are uploaded to Google Drive immediately
✓ Very efficient, consumes almost no battery
✓ Easy to set up. Once set up files will be kept in sync without any effort from users
✓ Works reliably under ever changing network conditions on your phone
✓ Monitors battery level, WiFi/3G/4G/LTE/WiMax connectivity and adapts its behavior according to user preferences
✓ Configurable autosync interval: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, every hour,...
✓ Tasker/Locale plugin to allow power users to define sophisticated sync schedules and conditions
If like this app, please consider upgrading to PRO version. By doing so you support the development efforts and get access to Pro features. You can do so via in-app purchase.
✓ Sync multiple pairs of folders
✓ Sync the whole Google My Drive with a folder in your device
✓ Upload files larger than 8 MB
✓ Protect app settings with passcode
✓ No ads displayed in the app
✓ Email support by developer
Please check out our website (http://metactrl.com/) for more info about the app, including the FAQ.
If you run into any issue with the app or have suggestions what we can do better, please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com. We will do our best to assist you.
******** This app requires a SanDisk Connect™ Wireless Flash Drive device in order to work ********
Simply connect wirelessly from your mobile devices to the wireless drive and instantly access your movies, photos, music and documents from around-the-house or on-the-go while avoiding the common hassles of cables, attachment limits or Internet availability.
Wireless Flash Drive App
• Wirelessly access your movies, photos, music and documents stored on the Wireless Flash Drive from your mobile device. No Internet or router required.
• Stream your media content directly from the Drive
• Upload photos, videos and other files from your mobile device to the drive and free up space on your mobile device.
• Download files from the drive to the mobile device for local access.
• Slideshow mode for photos
• Auto-play all audio files in directory
• Preview documents in-app or in other apps
• Swipe to the left or right easily navigate through content
• View modes: list, tile
About the SanDisk Connect™ Wireless Flash Drive Device (sold separately)
• Works wirelessly via Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), no Internet or router required
• Expandable storage capacity
• Simultaneously connect up to 8 devices, and stream video to up to 3 devices
• Up to 4 hours of continuous streaming on a single charge
• Accessible up to 150 feet away
• Wi-Fi password protection (WPA2)
• To learn more about the Wireless Flash Drive go to www.sandiskconnect.com
Note: The Drive serves all file types. However, streaming content such as movies and music is dependent on files supported by your device.
For questions, please consult the SanDisk support page at www.sandisk.com/support
SanDisk is a registered trademark in the United States and other countries. SanDisk Connect is a trademark of SanDisk Corporation.
©2013 SanDisk Corporation. All rights reserved.
This will preserve your phone's battery life, allowing you to use your bluetooth hands-free loudspeakers or headset avoiding to forget the bluetooth radio on.
It's simple as that, you don't need to do anything except to pair you phone to your bluetooth device (if you haven't done that already).
Since there are a lot of different Android phones and bluetooth devices and the activity recognition may not work as expected in your configuration set, you should first install is DEMO version of the application to allow you to test the compatibility with your device and if the app functionality suits your needs.
You can find the free version searching for "Buetooth Drive Link (DEMO)" or by opening the following link:
· You need to pair your phone with your hands-free/headset bluetooth device (if you haven't done that already).
· You need to have the location services active on your device ("access to my location" active - it is not needed to activate the GPS).
Before your phone connects to your bluetooth hands-free/headset device, leave it still while you start driving. If you pick up your phone and keep or hold it in your hands you will be sending erroneous data to the phone and will be very difficult to recognize the driving activity.
The app uses Google API's to detect in vehicle movement with low power consumption sensors and will run on android devices with Android version 2.2 and up.
The main purpose of this application/tool is the one described above; however it is not exclusive to handsfree bluetooth loudspeakers, it can also be used with any other bluetooth headset, working in the same way.
Please note that the app is recent and I'm still working in some improvements and for that I would like you to contact me first by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any suggestion or found any error/bug before rating or comment the app here at Google Play.
I thank you for that!
You can decide to answer the call without picking up the phone in his hand after 5, 8, 10, 15 seconds of arrival of the call.
You can also manually choose the language of the application between 9 proposals:
Compatible with all versions of Android smartphone that is tablet.
Get started here: http://joaoapps.com/autovoice/
Check the FAQ here: http://joaoapps.com/autovoice/faq/
As seen on
★Life Hacker: http://lifehacker.com/how-to-create-custom-voice-commands-with-tasker-and-aut-1282209195
★Android Police: http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/07/18/sorry-commandr-latest-autovoice-updates-voice-commands-will-absolutely-blow-mind-video/
★Android Central: http://www.androidcentral.com/hands-free-automation-tasker-and-autovoice-part-1
★Android Community: http://androidcommunity.com/autovoice-tasker-plug-in-blows-commandr-out-of-the-water-20140721/
☑ Add custom voice commands to Google Now
☑ Takes less than 1 minute to set up a cool new voice command
Create a new Tasker profile->Set the command filter->create task->done!
☑ Bluetooth headset compatibility
Works with most bluetooth headsets!
☑ Start recognizing with a swipe up of your home button
Simple way of starting voice recognition from anywhere, so voice commands are always easily accessible
☑ Start recognizing from Tasker
Setup complex tasks with multiple voice commands or start recognizing in specific situations. Your limit is your imagination!
☑ Super flexible setup for super powerful profiles
With many custom variables to use, it's never been so easy to react to voice commands! http://joaoapps.com/autovoice/variables/
☑ Redirect all phone audio to your Bluetooth headset
Yes, all sound from your phone can be on your little non-A2DP bluetooth headset!
☑ React to your Bluetooth headset buttons in Tasker
Use the regular call making buttons on your headset to do stuff in Tasker! May not work on all headset models
☑ React to the ambient noise around you
Create a baby monitor, or a clapper. Noise has never been more fun!
☑ Free trial
You have 7 days to try out the unlocked version of AutoVoice for free! After that it'll revert to the locked version, limited to 4 character commands
☑ Awesome video showing the kind of stuff you can do with AutoVoice
The locked version is limited to commands with 4 characters. If you want to unlock complete commands, you can do it in-app or buy the separate unlock key here: http://goo.gl/g8cKH
(WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER INSTALLED FOR THIS APP TO BE OF ANY USE: AutoVoice is only usable as a plugin in Tasker. Please don't rate it negatively because of this.)
If you're planning to use it, please check if your Bluetooth headset works before buying the full version!
If your bluetooth headset fails to be recognized, please try disconnecting it from the phone, rebooting and reconnecting. This procedure is known to help in these situations.
Please contact me if anything is wrong and I'll respond to you promptly and try to fix it as soon as I can. Thank you.
The app unlock may not work if you have Lucky Patcher, Freedom, or possibly any other program designed to circumvent licensing protection.
Your headset has no battery indicator? This can be fixed! Bluetooth Headset Battery Widget measures how long a Bluetooth device (e.g. a headset or headphones) has been connected. If you configure the maximum running time of the headset battery, the widget can tell you how much battery time your headset has left. You can also see how long your headset or headphone has been running without a recharge.
Bluetooth Headset Widget Features
- Measures the connection time of a Bluetooth device (headset/headphone)
- Tells you how much battery time is left until you need a recharge
- Automatically stops the counter when the Bluetooth device disconnects
- Can display a warning notification to remind you to connect the power to the headset battery
- Can display a small battery power indicator in the notification bar, similar to your phones battery display. In this way you will never miss an empty battery on your Bluetooth headset
- Can monitor multiple Bluetooth devices simultaneously. Just add several instances of the widget to your home screen and select a different Bluetooth device.
- Successfully tested with a broad range of headsets and headphones
While this sounds great, I personally use the a car dock app that has a huge "Exit Car Mode" button on it, and Android puts an item in my notification bar allowing me to disable Car Mode easily.
See my other apps for the infinitely more useful Car Mode Off, and see the web site for ways to use this app.
ORGANIZE AND TRANSFER
- Access and organize files stored in your LINK mobile storage product, such as the LINK Mobile Express
- Transfer files between your phone, an SD card, and your LINK mobile storage product
- Easily share photos/videos on social media
- Upload files to Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive
STREAM VIDEOS AND MUSIC
- Use the LINK app to stream videos and music directly from your LINK storage device to your Android device, without taking up space on device
BACK UP & SECURE
- Back up your photos and videos to your LINK mobile storage product
- Export and save your contact list to your LINK mobile storage product
Learn more about Imation LINK mobile storage products: https://www.imation.com/en/consumer/link-mobile-storage-products/
MoviesLK is a must have application for all movie lovers in Sri Lanka. It is specially designed to tell you everything you need to know about the movies screened in the country including current movies and their showplaces, show times, rates, theater details, upcoming movies and much more! This application also allows users to read synopses, watch trailers, check schedules of movies which are presently played in the most sought after cinema halls of Sri Lanka. MoviesLK includes many features as mentioned below and the application is always up to date! No more hassle searching online or asking friends. All that you need to know is available on your mobile, at your fingertips wherever you go!!!!
* Movie lists
- Now Showing
- Latest Releases
- Coming Soon
* Movie information
* Theater information
- Other General Information
* Regular updates
* Simple interface