Remember when video games used to be insanely difficult?
When you used to spend $’s in the local arcade trying to get the high score?
When having your three letter initials/acronym at the top of the table meant you were the king?
Well we do, and that is why we have created 99 Waves to Die.
A ship, 3 lives, limited smart-bombs and scarce power-ups is all you have to try and survive the waves of enemies that rally against you.
With voxel based graphics, inspired by 80′s video game classics & excellent 8-bit audio fx, 99 Waves to Die will take you back to those seedy, dark, smoke filled arcades of your childhood. Re-live the 80′s heyday of the arcade, but without the quarters.
Can you survive to see Wave 99?
Thief Town is a multiplayer-only stealth action game set in a pixel-perfect rendition of the Wild West. Lurk in the crowd, emulate non-player characters, and achieve backstabbing victory. Up to 4 players control identical avatars (the “Thieves”) in a single-screen arena (the “Town”), which is filled with other identical NPCs. Players must identify which NPCs are secretly other players and stab them for points, before being discovered and stabbed themselves!
• Competitive 2-4 player battles – Blend in with thieves while you search for and stab your opponents
• Multiple modes and items – Guns, smoke bombs, drunks, sheriffs, sandstorms, and killer tumbleweeds
• LAN & Local dynamic play – Connect multiple devices over the same Wi-Fi network
• Cross-platform compatibility – Play across any PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android device (requires at least 1 full version of Thief Town)
• Touch screen controls – Who needs buttons? Stab your screen with your fingers!
• No menus – Thief Town automatically connects players on the same network
• Thief Town - The classic backstabbing adventure. Players disguise themselves and stab their buddies in the midst of sandstorms and killer tumbleweeds.
• Spy Town - Players are given items to trick and trap enemy thieves. Smoke bombs, motion detectors, and teleportation devices... Be careful, they’re one-use only!
• Drunk Town - One randomly selected player (the "Sheriff") must identify and shoot the other knifeless drunks before running out of bullets.
Thief Town Controller is a supplemental app for the full version of Thief Town. One player must be using the full game in order to use the mobile version.
NOTE: For a better connection, please ensure you are connected to wifi.