Good game, still improving The core game is really simple elimination, wrapped up in a great thematic city of locations. Fun and quick to play.
This game feels so pointless and random. Lovely interface, music and atmosphere, but the gameplay itself feels very underdeveloped. The statements by ppl are absurd and a typical game patiently gathering clues inevitably leads to being abruptly gunned down by a hitman every... single... time. Even in sandbox mode. This game would probably make a lot more sense if it was more about deduction & reasoning and less about abruptly having to dodge madmen and assassins. That sounds like a bad punchline yet sadly, it's not.
The devs just keep giving and giving. Consistent content updates that the devs have no obligation to provide, but do anyway.
Game keeps updating!! I only thought of writing because this game keeps updating. I bought this game 6 months ago along with other games. This game keeps getting updated with new content!! Thank you to all the team developing the game!!!
Amazing game with annoying bug. This game is incredibly fun! However, I have recently discovered a bug where certain sounds (evidence obtained, results displaying) randomly cut out. Could you please fix this, Mr. Gedarovich?
I love this game. I actually purchased this game some time ago, but just recently decided to dig in and give the game a chance. I'm glad I did. This game has so much depth for such a simple concept. Don't miss out!
- New purchasable item: Hit Contract
- Hit Contracts stop any current hitmen that are after the player
- Hit Contracts also greatly reduce the chance of seeing another hitman for a while
- New vendor added to the Slums that sells Hit Contracts
- New vendor added to the Department Store that sells food
- New vendor added to the Mechanic Shop that sells lockpicks
- All locations now have vendors and/or unique elements that are worth visiting for
- Various bug fixes
Pahelika: Revelations - A mysterious Hidden Objects Adventure game (80% off!)